Well, Skeleton-wise, I'm using Growlf's Universal.  Total Controlable version, if it makes a difference.

And Tamagosetbody seems to work fine.  I could try disabling it, just for shits and giggles.  I think it's more likely that something's stopping the animations from triggering but I have no idea what would do that.  I'll try disabling some stuff and see what happens.

That matters. Try using controllable and see if it makes difference. Most folks are using the controlable one.

As for the error messages, TamagoSetbody requires Setbody 2ch 0.2 or 0.3 as far as I remember, so probably not the culprit.

I've run into a problem.  I installed Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul ages ago and after finishing Claudia's Little Secret, I  was running AutoSetBody.  Everything was running fine, really enjoying the random bodies I was encountering with Lovers.  Then I finally got the MBP All-in-one up and running.  However, there was an issue with Argonians having bug-eyes.  So after some trial and error getting MBP and Colourwheels to co-exist, I've run into a "disturbing" issue.  Some of the Colourwheels female guards will suddenly turn into males.  They will use female animations but the body is male.  When I cast SetBody on them, the menu will let me select female bodies.  I tried deactivating AutoSetBody, load, save and reactivate along with a new game but the problem persists.  This wasn't an issue before I installed MBP and activated a bash patch.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I've run into a problem.  I installed Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul ages ago and after finishing Claudia's Little Secret, I  was running AutoSetBody.  Everything was running fine, really enjoying the random bodies I was encountering with Lovers.  Then I finally got the MBP All-in-one up and running.  However, there was an issue with Argonians having bug-eyes.  So after some trial and error getting MBP and Colourwheels to co-exist, I've run into a "disturbing" issue.  Some of the Colourwheels female guards will suddenly turn into males.  They will use female animations but the body is male.  When I cast SetBody on them, the menu will let me select female bodies.  I tried deactivating AutoSetBody, load, save and reactivate along with a new game but the problem persists.  This wasn't an issue before I installed MBP and activated a bash patch.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

My guess is that a guard that was previously male (and had its body set by Autosetbody) was changed into a female. If that's the case, then the guard will re-equip it's previous body type regardless of the current sex of the NPC.

Your best bet to fix it will be to disable both Setbody and Autosetbody, create a clean save, and then re-enable them. Note: Disabling just Autosetbody won't remove the body tokens from the NPC inventory, which is why you need to disable both.

Edited by gerra6

Oh, didn't realize they were tied together.  Makes sense.  I'll give it a shot. 

OK, after doing a clean save, it looks like it works.  It was only two or three but they definitely had female bodies this time.  Never thought to deactivate both.  If any more sex changes occur, I'll let you know.

Thanks a bunch.

Edited by stupidgaijin

I guess nobody has made a screenshot compilation so you can easily configurate AutoSetBody yet?

I *may* do something like that eventually.  Unfortunately, I've been sidetracked writing Blender scripts ever since I posted the 1.20 release.

However, if you would be willing to put some images together, I would be certainly be grateful and would add the gallery to the download page.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I delete entire entries such as this - 

;DMRA Body Options

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "DMRABUGUTS|DMRABUSPB15"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "DMRABSPB15|DMRABSPB28|DMRAB|DMRABMANGA|DMRABMANGAW|DMRABTM|DMRABGUTS|DMRABMEGADM|DMRABCLS14"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyRare to 0
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 0
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.ibodyCategory to 2
SetStage aaaAutoSetBodyIni 15

If I'm not interested in DMRA appearing in the game ?

That should work. Just be sure to make a backup of the ini file.

The autosetbody will completely ignore any lines that start with ;

So the best approach is usually just to comment out any entries that you don't want. Just be sure to comment out the entire entry

Like so:

;DMRA Body Options

;set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "DMRABUGUTS|DMRABUSPB15"

;set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "DMRABSPB15|DMRABSPB28|DMRAB|DMRABMANGA|DMRABMANGAW|DMRABTM|DMRABGUTS|DMRABMEGADM|DMRABCLS14"

;set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyRare to 0

;set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 0

;set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.ibodyCategory to 2

;SetStage aaaAutoSetBodyIni 15

You can also remove the offending section altogether. Just be certain that you *only* remove the part that you don't want.

To put it in context, that would mean changing this:

;HGEC Default Body Options
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "HGECBUExnem|HGECBUExnemA|HGECBUExnemC|HGECBUExnemD|HGECBUAA|HGECBUA|HGECBUB|HGECBUC|HGECBUD|HGECBUE|HGECBUF|HGECBUHA|HGECBUHB|HGECBUJ|HGECBUK|HGECBUAF|HGECBUBF|HGECBUCF|HGECBUDF|HGECBUEF|HGECBUFF|HGECBUHAF|HGECBUHBF|HGECIOAA|HGECIOA1|HGECIOA2|HGECIOB|HGECIOC|HGECIOD|HGECIOF|HGECBUCLS|HGECBUCLS08|HGECBUCLS10|HGECBUCLS16|HGECBUCLS|HGECBUGUTS|HGECBUGUTSLight|HGECBUGUTSMANGA|HGECBUUHK"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGECBExnem|HGECBO|HGECBF|HGECBS|HGECBM|HGECBL|HGECBLL|HGECBLAB|HGECBLAB2|HGECBLABtC|HGECBLABtCs|HGECBLTB|HGECBRori|HGECBAC|HGECBACERM|HGECBACSMB|HGECBACYYM|HGECBIOA|HGECBIOB|HGECBCLS|HGECBCLS08|HGECBCLS10|HGECBCLS16|HGECBGUTS|HGECBGUTSLight|HGECBGUTSMANGA|HGECBUHK|HGECBEBE|HGECBBMRA|HGECBRA|HGECBUMK|HGECBVK|HGECBGM|HGECBMANGA|HGECBMANGAW|HGECBMMC|HGECBRB|HGECBHUKU|HGECBDISG"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.ibodyCategory to 1

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "HGECBUEBE|HGECBUBMRA|HGECBUKAIHENB|HGECBUKAIHENC|HGECBUKAIHEND|HGECBUSPB28A|HGECBUSPBNCC|HGECBUUMK|HGECBUVK|HGECBUGM3A|HGECBUGM3B|HGECBUGMR|HGECBUMANGA|HGECBUMANGAK|HGECBUMMC|HGECBURB|HGECBUMO|HGECBUMOB|HGECBUMOS|HGECBUMOO|HGECBUHUKU|HGECBUERA|HGECBUIN|HGECBUDISG|HGECBULAB|HGECBULAB2|HGECBULABtC|HGECBULABtCs|HGECBULTB|HGECBURori|HGECBUAC|HGECBUACAAA|HGECBUACAA|HGECBUACERM|HGECBUACSHV|HGECBUACSMB|HGECBUACSMB2|HGECBUACTS|HGECBUACYYM"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGECBExnem|HGECBO|HGECBF|HGECBS|HGECBM|HGECBL|HGECBLL|HGECBLAB|HGECBLAB2|HGECBLABtC|HGECBLABtCs|HGECBLTB|HGECBRori|HGECBAC|HGECBACERM|HGECBACSMB|HGECBACYYM|HGECBIOA|HGECBIOB|HGECBCLS|HGECBCLS08|HGECBCLS10|HGECBCLS16|HGECBGUTS|HGECBGUTSLight|HGECBGUTSMANGA|HGECBUHK|HGECBEBE|HGECBBMRA|HGECBRA|HGECBUMK|HGECBVK|HGECBGM|HGECBMANGA|HGECBMANGAW|HGECBMMC|HGECBRB|HGECBHUKU|HGECBDISG"

;DMRA Body Options
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "DMRABU|DMRABU3M|DMRABUBDM|DMRABUGUTS|DMRABUMANGA|DMRABUMEGADM|DMRABUHUGEDM|DMRABUNATURAL|DMRABURAK|DMRABURAH|DMRABUSPB15|DMRABUSPB28A|DMRABUSPB28B|DMRABUTUNED|DMRABUCLS14|DMRABUCLS17"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "DMRABSPB15|DMRABSPB28|DMRAB|DMRABMANGA|DMRABMANGAW|DMRABTM|DMRABGUTS|DMRABMEGADM|DMRABCLS14"

;ZKEC Default Body Options
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "ZKECExplorerE|ZKECHGECB|ZKECHGECC|ZKECHGECF|ZKECKaiakuE|ZKECKaiakuF|ZKECWExplorerE|ZKECWHGECB|ZKECWHGECC|ZKECWHGECF|ZKECWKaiakuC|ZKECWKaiakuE|ZKECWKaiakuF|ZKECWNPRM|ZKECWQHA|ZKECWQHB|ZKECWTGND"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "ZKECSL|ZKECL|ZKECQL|ZKECWL|ZKECXWL"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody3 to sv_Construct "ZKECFoot"

to This:

;HGEC Default Body Options
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "HGECBUExnem|HGECBUExnemA|HGECBUExnemC|HGECBUExnemD|HGECBUAA|HGECBUA|HGECBUB|HGECBUC|HGECBUD|HGECBUE|HGECBUF|HGECBUHA|HGECBUHB|HGECBUJ|HGECBUK|HGECBUAF|HGECBUBF|HGECBUCF|HGECBUDF|HGECBUEF|HGECBUFF|HGECBUHAF|HGECBUHBF|HGECIOAA|HGECIOA1|HGECIOA2|HGECIOB|HGECIOC|HGECIOD|HGECIOF|HGECBUCLS|HGECBUCLS08|HGECBUCLS10|HGECBUCLS16|HGECBUCLS|HGECBUGUTS|HGECBUGUTSLight|HGECBUGUTSMANGA|HGECBUUHK"

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "HGECBUEBE|HGECBUBMRA|HGECBUKAIHENB|HGECBUKAIHENC|HGECBUKAIHEND|HGECBUSPB28A|HGECBUSPBNCC|HGECBUUMK|HGECBUVK|HGECBUGM3A|HGECBUGM3B|HGECBUGMR|HGECBUMANGA|HGECBUMANGAK|HGECBUMMC|HGECBURB|HGECBUMO|HGECBUMOB|HGECBUMOS|HGECBUMOO|HGECBUHUKU|HGECBUERA|HGECBUIN|HGECBUDISG|HGECBULAB|HGECBULAB2|HGECBULABtC|HGECBULABtCs|HGECBULTB|HGECBURori|HGECBUAC|HGECBUACAAA|HGECBUACAA|HGECBUACERM|HGECBUACSHV|HGECBUACSMB|HGECBUACSMB2|HGECBUACTS|HGECBUACYYM"

;ZKEC Default Body Options
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "ZKECExplorerE|ZKECHGECB|ZKECHGECC|ZKECHGECF|ZKECKaiakuE|ZKECKaiakuF|ZKECWExplorerE|ZKECWHGECB|ZKECWHGECC|ZKECWHGECF|ZKECWKaiakuC|ZKECWKaiakuE|ZKECWKaiakuF|ZKECWNPRM|ZKECWQHA|ZKECWQHB|ZKECWTGND"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "ZKECSL|ZKECL|ZKECQL|ZKECWL|ZKECXWL"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody3 to sv_Construct "ZKECFoot"

Gerra6 or anyone using the Autosetbody mod. What is the best clothing replacer stock that will compromise the large breast and small? I have the Lovers with PK on mind. Any of the stock replacers wont suit the needs of autosetbody but there are certainly some that make the job a bit better. 

That's a good question...Honestly I don't know. The available body styles range from washboard flat to two sea lions strapped to your chest. I can't think of anything that'll bridge that gap.

My head cannon is something something magic body-changing underwear mumble mumble.

I know that several folks have, from time to time, requested a compatible clothing setbody mod that would change clothing meshes based on the currently assigned body type.

I'm willing to lend technical support for that sort of project, but not willing to take it on myself. I have, however, written a number of Blender tools that would help make clothing conversions a bit easier.

One thing that I could do on the Setbody back-end is create broad categories for the bodies...maybe four or five categories based on bust size and two or three based on lower bodies and create a function that would return the current body categories to any external mods that request that information.

Of course...any mod of that nature would probably break Break-Armor compatibility unless someone were to make different sized break meshes for all of the supported clothing items.

And now you can probably guess why no one has taken on a setClothing project yet (and why I am absolutely unwilling to do anything more than provide technical support). Lots and lots and lots of work.

• 2 weeks later...

Setbody Reloaded has a fairly low system overhead, so it shouldn't, by itself, cause any trouble. Autosetbody, on the other hand, has a tendency to hammer your system resources whenever it fires (I'll be updating this to a more efficient framework at some point in the future). Even then, it should be a relatively light touch except when it encounters new NPCs.

So for starters, try disabling autosetbody and see if you still have the performance problems.

If you do, then my guess is that you may be running very near the Oblivion soft cap for simultaneous scripts. Are you running a large number of pose mods or perhaps some of the VipCxj frameworks? Those types of mods tend to fill your game with scripted items and tokens. This wouldn't be a problem, except each item often has a gamemode script attached to it that runs every single frame. Get too many simultaneous scripted items added to the world and evil happens.

hmm i think it could actually be possible for autosetbody to manage armor replacers too...

i.e.

lets say we pick the "normal HGEC" body for cup A-D

and we throw the versions for "normal HGEC stock armor replacer" with cup sizes A-D in some folder that autosetbody checks for different armor versions.

based on what cup size auto setbody randomly assignes to a person and what armor the person wears it could check a .ini for armor versions and pick the fitting armor from the folder and display the armor that fits the same cup of the body then. (i.e. like break armor displays different broken armor versions depending on durability).

(broken armor of that version might even be possible too if broken versions of that armor get thrown in the armor version folder too and if break armor manages to find them there then, but that might be a problem as autosetbody would replace the visible armor and breakarmor would replace the replaced version then... but i guess that would be a bit advanced to get that working)

It is possible Neliahawk but highly unlikely to ever see the light of day.  You do realize that this setbody plugin has hundreds of bodies and if each of those bodies had 10 sets of armor and 10 sets of clothes you are quickly talking about 4,000 plus entries (approx 200 bodies times 20 armor sets).  That is if things are all joined together in one set.  If they come in individual pieces (most armors are cuirass, boots, legs, gloves) then multiply that by 4 and now you are talking about 16,000 entries and we haven't even covered helmets or other accessories.  I think the scripting hits would hammer the strongest computer on the planet flat into the ground.  :-/

Now Gerra6 is quite brilliant, so perhaps he can think of something to get around the snags, but I would not hold my breath.

So this may have already been asked and if it has I apologize I am blind. Not literally just in a stupid sense. Would this work for the Tamango pregnancy stuff? I feel like if I were some crazy race of who ha and I became pregnant then the Tomango Set Body would switch my body over to the HGEC preggo body which may have comical or disastrous results!!

So this may have already been asked and if it has I apologize I am blind. Not literally just in a stupid sense. Would this work for the Tamango pregnancy stuff? I feel like if I were some crazy race of who ha and I became pregnant then the Tomango Set Body would switch my body over to the HGEC preggo body which may have comical or disastrous results!!

If I'm getting the right idea of what you want, there is a mod called Tamago Setbody.

If I'm getting the right idea of what you want, there is a mod called Tamago Setbody.

im going to take a new spin on what he "i think" was asking, autosetbody/setbody or tamago setbody, which one will take priority, so if you set your own body using setbody will tamago setbody ovverride it when the time comes to equip a prego mesh, or would you first have to reset your body to default for tamago to give you a prego mesh?

im going to take a new spin on what he "i think" was asking, autosetbody/setbody or tamago setbody, which one will take priority, so if you set your own body using setbody will tamago setbody ovverride it when the time comes to equip a prego mesh, or would you first have to reset your body to default for tamago to give you a prego mesh?

All of the versions of TamagoSetBody that I am aware of will simply override any previously set body styles.

So, no special action should be required for TamagoSetBody to trigger a swap. Note: TamagoSetBody uses the pregnant meshes from your setbody install and also setbody.esp itself to actually perform the swaps.

All of the versions of TamagoSetBody that I am aware of will simply override any previously set body styles.

So, no special action should be required for TamagoSetBody to trigger a swap. Note: TamagoSetBody uses the pregnant meshes from your setbody install and also setbody.esp itself to actually perform the swaps.

ok thanks, i like running my game as realistic as possible so i have my tamago set to 3, and no news/informative plugins, so thats my only indication that my character gets knocked up is i wake up and BAM big belly.

ha ha it is rather funny for so many people to be trying to interpret what I was asking. I am asking whether or not the Tomango set body will override my chosen body for my character. So far in game this looks to be the case. It also isn't really as big a deal as I thought it would be except for two things. The first is that if you are playing an original race like oh dremora or somthing then if you get pregnant then will Tomango club switch your body to that of a pregnant imperial woman. If it does then you would be stuck with a female dremora head on a pregnant imperial body with dremora hands and feet. Or at least I think that this would happen. The second thing is, I think, more likely to happen. Say you have a child and that child turns out to be some kind of Kajit or Argonian in their makeup. Now lets say that that child, who is female, becomes pregnant. Well there is no pregnant argonian body so will it swap out the argonian body for a preggo imperial? Both of these instances would be hilarious the first couple of times but I'm sure they would become quite annoying after a while.

Fortunately, all humanoid races can generally use the same bodies. The visual differences between an Argonian and an Imperial are due to differences in the texture, the normal map, the tail, and of course, the head/eyes/hair. The underlying body meshes are identical.

The same holds for playable Dremora. Most Dremora mods use the combined mouth mesh and add the claws to an available tooth slot.

So, although the Dremora will have the hands, feet, upper, and lower body meshes replaced, they should still look like Dremora in every respect, just pregnant.

As long as a race does not depend on a specific upper, lower, hand, or foot mesh for its proper race appearance, it should be fine. The only races that I know of off hand that will have a problem are hooved races. Although hooved races are fully supported for setbody and autosetbody, there are no pregnant hooved body meshes, and TamagoSetBody is not hoof aware. So, hooved races will be stuck with human legs while pregnant at the moment.