I tried replacing body meshes in /characters/_male with the ones from your Setbody mod' date=' but I get FPS drop anyway. When I try to use Autosetbody, my framerate in cities drops from 30 to 13.

Here's my load order anyway. Any clue what mods might be causing the issue?

1SB_LethalMajestyOutfit.esp

1SB_SisterNightfallOutfit.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

ActorsInEmotions.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

Adventurer Set.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp

AQ_Adventurer.esp

AQ_Elegance.esp

AQ_HeartOfDarkness.esp

AQ_LeatherOutfit.esp

AQ_Masquerade.esp

AQ_NightShiner.esp

AQ_QueensDress.esp

AQ_Rogue.esp

AQ_SoftTouch.esp

Bad Lady.esp

Blood Elves.esp

Blood Mage.esp

bondage_sex.esp

CB Elegant Dress.esp

Chain it!.esp

CM Partner Destara.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners.esm

CM Partners.esp

CM Pym.esp

CM_Sharlotta_besom.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Panty Shop HGEC.esp

CTAddPose SPB 02.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

CTAddPose_2ch_Hentai.esp

CTAddPose_42ReP_Ice.esp

CTAddPose_Bkasou.esp

CTAddPose_bondage_sex-2.esp

CTAddPose_Chawan.esp

CTAddPose_Dsk_erori_Pose.esp

CTAddPose_Gaff_01.esp

CTAddPose_Gaff_02.esp

CTAddPose_Gaz.esp

CTAddPose_glock3.esp

CTAddPose_gobu.esp

CTAddPose_Halo.esp

CTAddPose_Merged.esp

CTAddPose_Mfeth.esp

CTAddPose_Ordinary.esp

CTAddPose_osr1.esp

CTAddPose_osr2.esp

CTAddPose_osr3.esp

CTAddPose_OTPair.esp

CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp

CTAddPose_Pinups.esp

CTAddPose_Pinups_2.esp

CTAddPose_Pinups_3.esp

CTAddPose_SPB_01.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

DACompilation_GO_SI.esp

Dark Sorceress.esp

DarkSaintHGEC.esp

DAWerewolf.esp

Demon Hunter.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Dollparts' Wild Flower Corsets of Cyrodiil.esp

Dollparts_RoseCorsets - Dark & Light.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Goma Pose 1.esp

Goma Pose 10.esp

Goma Pose 11.esp

Goma Pose 12.esp

Goma Pose 13.esp

Goma Pose 14.esp

Goma Pose 15.esp

Goma Pose 16.esp

Goma Pose 17.esp

Goma Pose 2.esp

Goma Pose 3.esp

Goma Pose 4.esp

Goma Pose 5.esp

Goma Pose 6.esp

Goma Pose 7.esp

Goma Pose 8.esp

Goma Pose 9.esp

HGEC Latex Ninja Armor V1.1.esp

HGEC SB Clothing.esp

HGEC_SBVelvetRose.esp

Knights Vwalk.esp

Knights.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

L'Wigs.esp

Lady Anna.esp

Lady Apella.esp

Lady Dark.esp

Lady Dress.esp

Lady Elegance.esp

Lady Flirt.esp

Lady INDI.esp

Lady Rogue.esp

Lady Santry.esp

Lady Secrets.esp

Lady Sexy.esp

Lady Skanda.esp

Lady Style.esp

Lady Thief.esp

Lady Underwear.esp

Lady Vamp.esp

Lady Victorias Secret.esp

Lady Witch.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBedNonStop.esp

LoversBitch 12Kennels.esp

LoversBitch test2Door.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esm

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureExtender.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversMotionsNT.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

MODArnTemplar.esp

MODForestElfRangerOutfit_RS.esp

MODRoadRogue.esp

NaRae Pose - 01.esp

NaRae Pose - 02.esp

NN_ArwenBloodRedDress.esp

NN_ArwenBurgundyDress.esp

NN_ArwenDreamGown.esp

NN_DarkLady.esp

No persistant enchantment glow fix.esp

Nona.esp

Oblivion Vwalk.esp

Oblivion.esm

OblivionMsg.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.56.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

ROADCourtesan.esp

Ryk_Angelika.esp

Ryk_Swimwear.esp

Santa Babe.esp

SD2011.esp

SetBody.esp

Sexy Elves.esp

Shaq Test Race.esp

shinyEmotions.esp

StandingJOJO.esp

Succuba Armor.esp

Succubus.esp

tda_Armoury.esp

The Uguu Poser.esp

tkRapiers.esp

TribalPrincess.esp

Triss Armor Retextured.esp

Underworld Armor.esp

Valus Valorium.esp

Vampire Race Reloaded.esp

Vanilla_Race_Overhaul.esp

Ves Armor plus Recolours.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VoidArmour.esp

Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp

ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp

ZAZStocks.esp

ZKEC Lingerie.esp

ZKEC.esp

ZKECSummerShoes.esp

[/quote']

You see any console error message? I had the same FPS drop problem with this mod before It could help. And I believe it was because of my bad ini edit or some save bloat

You see any console error message? I had the same FPS drop problem with this mod before It could help. And I believe it was because of my bad ini edit or some save bloat

That's what I get in console at the startup:

[set Body][iNFO] 893 bodies are loaded

[set Body][iNFO] (F)63menu 63items/(M)6 menu 6items are loaded

[set Body][iNFO] Reloaded V.1.1 Initialized (RefID:270225E3)

After I change the body to Kaihen B (for example)' date=' I get this in console:

[set Body'][iNFO] RESET Mary(00000014)

[set Body][iNFO] SET HGECBM|HGECBUKAIHENB Mary BombshellFootHGEC BombshellHandHGEC

BombshellUpperBodyHGECBaseKaihenB BombshellLowerBodyHGECBaseM

Creating clean save didn't help. Ini file hasn't been edited.

That's what I get in console at the startup:

[set Body][iNFO] 893 bodies are loaded

[set Body][iNFO] (F)63menu 63items/(M)6 menu 6items are loaded

[set Body][iNFO] Reloaded V.1.1 Initialized (RefID:270225E3)

After I change the body to Kaihen B (for example)' date=' I get this in console:

[set Body'][iNFO] RESET Mary(00000014)

[set Body][iNFO] SET HGECBM|HGECBUKAIHENB Mary BombshellFootHGEC BombshellHandHGEC

BombshellUpperBodyHGECBaseKaihenB BombshellLowerBodyHGECBaseM

Creating clean save didn't help. Ini file hasn't been edited.

Those are just standard status reports. You'll get a body set message every time you set a body. Fortunately, they're nothing to worry about.

Looking over your mod list, you appear to be running a very large number of mods that attach gamemode scripts to tokens and/or items.

If I were to guess, I'd bet that you are generally running very near the Oblivion soft cap for the number of simultaneous scripts that can process on any given frame. It's possible that the Setbody resource load is simply pushing you over your soft limit.

A few mods may be worse violators than others. Pose mods and, in particular, the VIP high heels system are known for attaching high processing gamemode scripts to a very large number of items.

There's a performance patch floating around the net for the VIP high heels esp, for example. Definitely try that.

Other than that, I don't really know that much about many of the mods that you're running. Basically, anything that you can do to reduce the number of scripted items running simultaneous gamemode scripts would probably help you at this point.

But the legacy setbody framework, which this mod uses for compatibility reasons, has a fairly low system/resource load. I'm not sure what to tell you, other than to recommend testing it with a minimal mod load to see if you still experience the performance hit.

Autosetbody, as I have mentioned, does carry a performance hit (one that I will be eliminating once I rebuild it to follow the approach I developed for Break Armor).

Thanks for the help. Minimal mod load helped to solve the performance issue. Guess I'll have to go through my mods and disable some of those you mentioned. Thanks again :)

No problem at all. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting this error message constantly in the console and in obse.log:

Error in script 4903cdb3
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
   File: SetBody.esp Offset: 0x0066 Command: Let
Error in script 4903cdb3
Invalid array access - the array was not initialized.
   File: SetBody.esp Offset: 0x0081 Command: Call

Earlier in this thread it was suggested that this was an issue with the .ini file, but replacing both the .ini and the .esp files with the originals didn't get rid of the error.

Is there somewhere else I should go looking?

I'm getting this error message constantly in the console and in obse.log:

Error in script 4903cdb3
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
   File: SetBody.esp Offset: 0x0066 Command: Let
Error in script 4903cdb3
Invalid array access - the array was not initialized.
   File: SetBody.esp Offset: 0x0081 Command: Call

Earlier in this thread it was suggested that this was an issue with the .ini file' date=' but replacing both the .ini and the .esp files with the originals didn't get rid of the error.

Is there somewhere else I should go looking?

[/quote']

It really depends. What are the circumstances of that error? Do you get it when you cast the setbody spell, or do you get it only when Autosetbody is active? Are there situations where setbody works and others where it doesn't?

These are the lines from BombshellBodyUpdate that the error is pointing to:

set n to r.GetItemCount BombshellBodyToken
0x0066:    let aBody := BombshellQuest.qBodies[ n ]
0x0081:    call BombshellBodyPartsEquip r aBody[1] aBody[2] aBody[3] aBody[4]

n is the count of a specific item that should be in the inventory of any NPC whose body has been set by setbody.

This count *should* exactly match an array key entry that corresponds to a particular body (either full body or upper body, depending on the array key).

So, erroring out here is bad. Very bad.

There are three things that I can think of:

1. Wrong OBSE version. Setbody Reloaded requires OBSE 1.20 or higher

2. Bad ini file for Autosetbody. Test this by casting the setbody spell on either yourself or an NPC. If it works when you cast it, but fails when autosetbody does, the ini file is the likely culprit.

3. Conflict with another mod. Please post your load order so that we can take a look. In the meantime, see if Setbody and Autosetbody work on a clean save with a minimal mod load.

After a bit of playing around' date=' I've got a .ini that specifies the bodies for a few of the vanilla NPCs, just drop the ASB_Oblivion.esm.ini file from the attached archive into /Data/Ini/

I've included vague comments listing which body I assigned to each NPC

Hopefully, if nothing else, it should act as an example ;)

[/quote']

Nice work. Setting up Autosetbody for individual PC's is a bit ugly at the moment.

I'll see if I can come up with something better if I ever get around to rebuilding the back-end.

Is there a way to know what body is currently set for the specified actor?

Any token or anything?

If not, will some brutal way be possible? Like comparing clothing's string name value with every single body type?

===

edit

And as for TamagoSetbody, I think I might use either OnActorEquip handler or GetNextRef(or GetHighActor) loop.

Which one do you prefer?

Is there a way to know what body is currently set for the specified actor?

Any token or anything?

If not' date=' will some brutal way be possible? Like comparing clothing's string name value with every single body type?[/quote']

Sort of. The first thing to note is that Setbody Reloaded uses a modified legacy setbody framework. I rebuilt chunks of the back-end, but left the majority of the legacy code in place, including legacy responses to external calls.

Setbody Reloaded uses a token based system to keep track of which body styles are assigned to which NPC. The body assignment in Reloaded is considerably more complicated that it was in earlier versions of Setbody, so the token system is correspondingly more complex.

Here's how it works. There is a master array (BombshellQuest.qBodies) with about 1000 entries that includes every assignable body part. Each array entry can assign between one and four different body parts

The basic array structure is this:

Number Key, String Key, Foot, Hand, Upper Body, Lower Body

So a given entry might look like this (Assigns Four Body Parts):

ar_Append BombshellQuest.qBodies ar_List "AGHGECABBB",BombshellAGHGECFoot,BombshellAGHGECHand,BombshellAGHGECUpperBodyA,BombshellAGHGECLowerBodyABBB

Or like this (Assigns Foot and Lower Body):

ar_Append BombshellQuest.qBodies ar_List "DMRAB",BombshellDMRAFootBase,r,r,BombshellDMRALowerBodyBase

The ar_Append is just an OBSE function telling it to append this to the end of the existing array. This sets the numeric key of that entry to the length of the array - 1.

So, how do you use any of this? Well, I mentioned that each NPC will have between one and four tokens assigned to them.

First, use BombshellBodyIsSet to determine whether or not a body has been set for that NPC.

Then do an inventory check for the body tokens. The legacy Setbody function BombshellBodyGet will only return a single token (I left it this way to preserve backwards compatibility). Your best bet is just to use getformfromID for each token and check the NPC's inventory directly.

Next, Setbody needs to have a function that you can call that will take a numeric key and return an array string key. I *think* I'll need to create a custom function to handle this. I don't think that there is any way for an external mod to convert the array key to the string key at present.

It will be easy enough to code, of course, but it would mean that folks would have to upgrade to Setbody Reloaded 1.25 (or whatever version number the release gets) in order to use it with your TamagoSetbody

And as for TamagoSetbody' date=' I think I might use either OnActorEquip handler or GetNextRef(or GetHighActor) loop.

Which one do you prefer?[/quote']

Funny you should ask that. Neither, really...both. Coding for Oblivion is a bit of a pain, to tell you the truth.

GetNextRef is great for cycling through NPCs (note, it skips the player), but you have to go through an entire cycle on any frame that it is run. Otherwise you get crashes (Remember the Break Armor 1.08 era crashes).

At the same time, you don't want to hammer the game by cycling through every NPC every frame...that's just wasteful and lag-inducing.

The solution I recommend is to periodically build a local NPC array using GetNextRef. Then limit yourself to working with a single NPC on any given frame.

Now, what should you be checking? Well, for TamagoClub, probably just checking pregnancy tokens. Now, depending on how TamagoClub works, there may be some more efficient way to do this that doesn't entail scanning local NPC's...it's worth looking into.

Now...what should you do when you find an actor with a pregnancy token? That's where the OnActorEquip handler comes in. However, OnActorEquip are absolutely horrible...a single equip event will cause the handler to fire several times. So what's the solution? Use the event handler to set a flag that causes your gamemode script to perform an action on the next frame.

Let me know if any of that makes sense. There are examples of how to do it in both Break Armor and Setbody Reloaded. I recommend against using the Autosetbody approach...it is very inefficient and needs to be redone.

Thank you, that helps.

- Probably I should keep "body remember" feature for later, if it is not possible or inefficient at the moment.

Well, even if TamagoSetbody uses Setbody next version to be completely functional, it should be ok without it.

- Working with a single NPC on any given frame

This should be np as long as your BreakArmor code is understandable enough for me.

As to pregnancy token.. honestly I haven't looked into it yet. Legacy TamagoSetbody just fires the body change once when every OnWombStateChange custom event, That's why I'm issuing new cycle quest script that could cause horrible downside.

To be honest I'm not even sure if I can do this or not :D This kind of thing is something I've never tried. Well..I'm a natural hack and slasher so let's see what I can do. I can ask you question after all.

I have no idea why these two simple codes don't work correctly.

Let rEquipped := Me.GetEquipmentSlotMask 4
	DebugPrint "TamagoSetbody: %n(%i) is currently equipped with %n(%i) [upper]" Me Me rEquipped rEquipped

This is supposed to print target actor's current equipped upperbody item's name. But no, np with Me Me but the second %n(%i) is displayed as just (00000000).

Furthermore, it looks like somtimes oblivion ignores some random line. like,

if hasArmorSkill
;			Equip upper and lower armors
		Call a3tsbEquipRandomArmorFunc Me n ext a3tsb.aArmorUpper "TamagoSetArmorUpper"
		Call a3tsbEquipRandomArmorFunc Me n ext a3tsb.aArmorLower "TamagoSetArmorLower"
		Call a3tsbRemoveArmorFunc Me ext "TamagoSetArmorFull"
	endif

The first call runs, but second equip call does not run. I don't know why, bug no debug message seen. I'm annoyed.. do I have to find a 'workaround' for this simple thing?

===================================

EDIT

oh well, please nevermind. I don't know what's wrong with me these days.. I still don't know why the debugprint wasn't displayed correctly, but at least know why oblivion ignored my functions.

the cause was repeated && && in some if block inside of function. Strange that OBSE compiler detected nothing, but looks like today's wheel of lesson indicates me to be careful when using Ctrl+V.

So it works well overall..am I happy? probably.

I figured out something good, though I think most people already know it. ^^

But you can use the Combination of GlossMax and 'Everything' programs to gloss all the bodies from this Mod. :D

Use this Directory:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\oblivion\data\Meshes\characters\bombshell\" nif

I have no idea why these two simple codes don't work correctly.

You have no idea how many times I've uttered those same words while working on Oblivion mods.

Scripting for Oblivion can be unpredictable' date=' buggy, and weird.

Test everything...never assume that any function is working the way it should. Fill your scripts with print, debug, and/or printc commands so that you can potentially track every operation performed on every variable (and increase the console buffer in the oblivion ini file).

oh well, please nevermind. I don't know what's wrong with me these days.. I still don't know why the debugprint wasn't displayed correctly, but at least know why oblivion ignored my functions.

the cause was repeated && && in some if block inside of function. Strange that OBSE compiler detected nothing, but looks like today's wheel of lesson indicates me to be careful when using Ctrl+V.

So it works well overall..am I happy? probably.

Yeah, the compiler lets lots of things slide. What's worse, there are plenty of functions that require a particular syntax (frequently undocumented and random, like an OBSE function that must be called with set instead of let), but will *pretend* to work properly when called the wrong way.

(frequently undocumented and random' date=' like an OBSE function that must be called with set instead of let)

[/quote']

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER! So using let on GetEquipmentSlotMask wasn't a good idea.

Anyways, have a question about OnActorEquip handler. You told me to use it smartly, then via my weird logic, I assume it to use OnActorEquip as the input of the Action Queue. If something fires the OnActorEquip then I could put the actor into the action queue. Any other/detailed thoughts? If I do, I don't need to cycle thru npcs?

+ Just a thought, I think TamagoSetbody could become a sort of female-only small autosetbody. namely Tamago AutoSetbody. It may or may not be more efficient than current cycling system, I don't know.

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER! So using let on GetEquipmentSlotMask wasn't a good idea.

Yeah...The general rule (as near as I have been able to determine) is that Oblivion CS functions should be called with set' date=' and OBSE functions should be called with Let...and then you get crap that just doesn't work until you call it the *wrong* way.

Anyways, have a question about OnActorEquip handler. You told me to use it smartly, then via my weird logic, I assume it to use OnActorEquip as the input of the Action Queue. If something fires the OnActorEquip then I could put the actor into the action queue. Any other/detailed thoughts? If I do, I don't need to cycle thru npcs?

I don't use event handlers in Break Armor, but I do use an action queue. The basic idea behind an action queue is for a trigger that occurs during the current frame to cause the script to perform an action on the next frame (or a sequence of actions that will be performed over several frames).

On the other hand, Setbody uses event handlers to trigger the nude body mesh swaps. I don't remember the details offhand (and the code is sparsely documented), but I believe that setbody does something vaguely similar to what I came up with for Break Armor.

In Setbody, there's a minimal gamemode quest script that runs every frame and does nothing other than check a couple of flags. 99% of the time, it checks a couple of variables and returns, done for that frame. Occasionally, one of the variables will pass it's check, and that will cause the main setbody function to call other functions that do things like force the equip of a nude body mesh (which is actually just a clothing mesh) or remove a nude body mesh from an actor's inventory.

One of the ways that those flags are set is via an on unequip event handler. The thing to watch out for, though, is that equip and unequip event handlers tend to fire far too many times per event.

Test it out and see for yourself. Just add some print command to an unequip event handler to test it out.

So you'll need to have some sort of logic that prevents a given event from adding more than one flag to your action queue (or however you set it up)

Some more AutoSetBody .ini files:

ASB_DLCShiveringIsles_esp.ini  for Shivering Isles - sets bodies for Sheogorath and Horvick Bear Arm

ASB_LoversProstitute_esp.ini  for Lovers Prostitute - sets bodies for all NPCs in this mod

ASB_LoversStupidNPC_esp.ini  for lovers Stupid NPC - sets bodies for the Sex Cult Master and Molly

ASB_Oblivion_esm.ini  updated version

there is also my own version of AutoSetBody.ini - it makes some of the more extreme body shapes rare, prevents men from having permanent erections by default, and adds custom selections for Argonian females, elves (both sexes), Golden Saints (both sexes) and Dark Seducers (both sexes).

AutoSetBodyIni.7z

It really depends. What are the circumstances of that error? Do you get it when you cast the setbody spell, or do you get it only when Autosetbody is active? Are there situations where setbody works and others where it doesn't?

Setbody and Autosetbody work perfectly in every respect.  But the errors show up the moment the game loads in.

These are the lines from BombshellBodyUpdate that the error is pointing to:

set n to r.GetItemCount BombshellBodyToken
0x0066:    let aBody := BombshellQuest.qBodies[ n ]
0x0081:    call BombshellBodyPartsEquip r aBody[1] aBody[2] aBody[3] aBody[4]

n is the count of a specific item that should be in the inventory of any NPC whose body has been set by setbody.

Hmmm... is it possible that I might've "disabled" an NPC that had received that setbody by Autosetbody?  That might not be fixable... And would require cleaning the save, which isn't a terrible thing.

On a possibly related note, Growlf's Body Resizing Mod doesn't actually change anything on the NPCs or the Player.  The menus work and such, but after choosing an option from GBRM's menu there's no visible change to the NPC.  Maybe that might tell you something...?

Anyway, here's my Mod list.  Does anything stick out to you?

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  TamagoClub.esm
05  HiyokoClub.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  CM Partners.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
09  Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esm
0A  Child Races Revamped.esm
0B  Children of Cyrodiil.esm
0C  MenuSysFramework.esm
0D  House in Rooms.esm
0E  TantrivayliaChimer.esm
0F  YakumoIsle.esp
10  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
11  TamagoNews.esp
12  TamagoShop.esp
13  TamagoTopic.esp
14  TamagoConfide.esp
15  LoversTamagoClub.esp
16  LoversEncounter.esp
17  HiyokoGenetics.esp
18  HiyokoGenerator.esp
19  TamagoSetBody.esp
1A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
1B  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
1C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.0]
1D  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
1E  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
1F  VipCxjHHTest.esp
20  ShadderHeelsSeasonOne.esp
21  ChaseCameraMod.esp
22  FOV Modifier.esp
23  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
24  Slof's Boners! v5.esp
25  All+5AttributeModifiers.esp
26  [GFX]_Initial_Glow-all.esp
27  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 5.3.2]
28  FutaPriory.esp
29  GazLodge.esp
2A  Lops_hidden_village.esp
2B  ToaruMajutsunoOblivion.esp
2C  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
2D  LoversSoundCreature.esp  [Version 0.1.0]
2E  LoversFSE.esp
2F  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
30  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
31  LoversRaperS.esp
32  LoversJoburg.esp
33  LoversPower.esp
34  LoversContraception.esp
35  LoversBed.esp
36  LoversBackup2.esp
37  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
38  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
39  LoversRapeSlave.esp
3A  LoversMagic.esp
3B  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
3C  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
3D  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
3E  FS01.esp
3F  LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: Lovers with PK.esp
40  LoversStupidNpc.esp
41  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
42  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
43  LoversMB2.esp
44  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
45  HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
46  xeosp++.esp
47  LoversBitch.esp
48  LoversCreature.esp
49  CM Partners.esp
4A  SetBody.esp
4B  AutoSetBody.esp
4C  Synx.esp
4D  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
4E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
4F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
50  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
51  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
52  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
53  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
54  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
55  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
56  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
57  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
58  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
59  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
5A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
5B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
5C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
5D  x117race.esp
5E  Lop-ears Elf.esp
5F  From2ch Lives.esp
60  F2L_FaceChange.esp
61  Ta22's 01Army.esp
62  117NPCs.esp
63  From2ch Lives Boss.esp
64  F2LAddon_MSElves.esp
65  Q - Carrying Capacity x5 v1.0.esp
66  Improved Child Clothing and Armor.esp
67  Improved Child Races.esp
68  Childrens of Cyrodiil v4.0.esp
69  DN13CMP_-_LittleLadies&Lords.esp
6A  CM Pym.esp
6B  HTBLopVillage.esp
6C  HTBShopInABottle.esp
6D  Advance Avalon Project.esp
6E  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
6F  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
70  Alternate Start by LordKarnak.esp
71  SoulGoddness.esp
72  VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp
73  Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
74  SpeedBuster Collection.esp
75  DMnurse.esp
76  TantrivayliaFS01.esp
77  DD_JailShackles.esp
78  SMChorrol.esp
79  SMSynx.esp
7A  PepperJoes.esp
7B  SetEssentialActors.esp
7C  Neo's Morrigan.esp
7D  Nephs Stock Shoes Real High Heels SI.esp
7E  Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp
7F  DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp
80  DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp
81  CM Partners Vwalk.esp
82  xeosp++ Vwalk.esp
83  Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp
84  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
85  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
86  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
87  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Setbody and Autosetbody work perfectly in every respect.  But the errors show up the moment the game loads in.

Hmmm... is it possible that I might've "disabled" an NPC that had received that setbody by Autosetbody?  That might not be fixable... And would require cleaning the save, which isn't a terrible thing.

On a possibly related note, Growlf's Body Resizing Mod doesn't actually change anything on the NPCs or the Player.  The menus work and such, but after choosing an option from GBRM's menu there's no visible change to the NPC.  Maybe that might tell you something...?

Anyway, here's my Mod list.  Does anything stick out to you?

Well, that's a tough one.

Growlf's resizing mod operates by adding an idle animation to an NPC using scale bones (basically just bones that won't be used by any other animations).  If that's not working for you, my first guesses would be that either you aren't using a skeleton with scale bones, or something is preventing the Growlf's animations from triggering.

For the Setbody error, the only thing that really jumps out at me (and keep in mind, there may well be something else in your load order doing it) is tamagosetbody.

Tamagosetbody generally requires a version of Setbody that includes Pregnant meshes that can be applied using specific setbody calls.  I took great pains to ensure backwards compatibility with as many legacy versions of setbody as possible, but you might have a version of TamagoSetbody that is incompatible.  Have you notices whether or not pregnant nude meshes are displaying properly?