Well, the problem is fairly straightforward. That race uses a TFF style texture and setbody reloaded uses HGEC compatible meshes. If there is an HGEC compatible texture available, switching to it should solve your problem. Otherwise, things get a bit trickier.

I'll see about adding a 'disable autosetbody on self' option to a future release of autosetbody.

For now, your best bet is to probably sacrifice one of the existing mesh options (Roberts Female is your best bet) and replace it with your dragon meshes. Then just manually set your body style to Roberts Female.

It's also worth noting that HGEC compatible clothing and armor will not be compatible with TFF body textures, so things might look a bit wonky even without setbody. And, of course, if you are generally using TFF textures for your other races, you might want to skip Setbody altogether.

Ok finally it's easy when we consider the problem. There's no random "erected/futa" lower body with "autosetbody".

I mean we can choose lower erect body. But there's no randomized erected or futa body.(for me, they are nude with random upper/lower body but flaccid or wihout futa. And during rape it's a problem :s )

I'm right or wrong? Simply respond to this question. If i'm right so it's normal, if there's an "erected" lower body added in random too while sex, so, somethink is missing.
Maybe in INI files i have to set something. Maybe. Dont know.
Please help :)

In sense sexual exploit i have:

attacking woman penis "on"

And the two lowers options are Off (dont know what they do; equipable item/unequipable, dont reminder, whatever, it's set off).

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone take a look at my custom ini file and tell me where Im going wrong? Setbody keeps giving me errors when ever I use it, something about:"Failed to evaluate something something, command: Let" I'll go back and see what the actual error message soon if its important.

Its the custom race section thats the problem. I kept the ini same as the default otherwise.

Also, for the Golden Saint/Dark Seducer races, do I need to add all the ranks as well for setbody to identify them?

Cheers.

AutoSetBody.rar

What the...

Can't download...4shared is asking to sign up or login!?

To download from 4shared requires you to signup for a free account from them.  It only takes an email address and no more to do so.

Not sure why Gerra6 didn't put it directly on the site here but I'll look into doing so later this week.  It was probably due to the old file size being 20megs.

Ok finally it's easy when we consider the problem. There's no random "erected/futa" lower body with "autosetbody".

I mean we can choose lower erect body. But there's no randomized erected or futa body.(for me, they are nude with random upper/lower body but flaccid or wihout futa. And during rape it's a problem :s )

I'm right or wrong? Simply respond to this question. If i'm right so it's normal, if there's an "erected" lower body added in random too while sex, so, somethink is missing.

Maybe in INI files i have to set something. Maybe. Dont know.

Please help :)

In sense sexual exploit i have:

attacking woman penis "on"

And the two lowers options are Off (dont know what they do; equipable item/unequipable, dont reminder, whatever, it's set off).

Having the same problem, got to disable this mod until some fix appears :(

Guys, please don't confuse Setbodies functions with Lovers.  When a female is raped the lovers settings allow you to select which clothing\armor slots are "exposed" if any via the sexual exploits spell.  The way Setbody works with the Autobody is to randomly assign someone a body the first time they are nude.  That body then becomes the default body and won't ever change for that NPC "UNLESS" you case the setbody spell on them.  Thus if they are randomly assigned the "limp" futa cock then that is all they will have.

The ONLY exception to this is when "they" rape someone else.  At that time Lovers with PK kicks in and swaps out the lowerbody via scripting and inserts the standard HGEC lowerbody with a hard futa cock if you have the lovers setting turned to "on" for the attacking woman grows penis.

Perhaps you are already aware of this, but I just wanted to make sure you were not confusing features of two separate mods.

scn DwarvenCuirassAdd

Begin OnAdd Player

if player.getitemcount DwarvenCuirass >= 1

player.additem DwarvenCuirassDMRA 1

message " "

message " "

endif

End

Then you create separate separate DMRA dwarven cuirass. Add to DMRA dwarven cuirass script which removes original/HGEC/non-DMRA green silk pants.

scn DwarvenCuirassRemove

Begin OnAdd Player

if player.getitemcount DwarvenCuirass >= 1

player.removeitem DwarvenCuirass 1

message " "

message " "

endif

End

It is really simple. It will work for any piece of clothing but this is only for player not NPCs! I do not know the script for scanning the body type. The script for scanning the body type must be something difficult and lengthy. 

-beaware of the ID in the scripts - if the ID is wrong then nothing will work

-to DMRA Armors/clothes you add script which removes non-DMRA armor/outfit

-to original/HGEC/Non-DMRA armor/outfit you add script which add DMRA version of that armor or piece of clothing. 

Scripts thanks to the courtesy of stricken & falloutsurvivor (nexus). 

Would a script like this work for PC to have a unique lovers lowerbody different from the normal lower body that equipts during scenes?

Perhaps.  However you would need to alter Lovers with PK.esp and rewrite the entire chinopo scripts.  Then you would have to alter what and how the ini files work (they currently contain the final chinopo code number that specifies which mesh is used (0, 1, 2, 3, 4).

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a compatibility problem with the loversPK futa setting.

If i do not use setbody to set my body to anything custom, by using the "reset" command (so, just my default body), then futa dicks work. But as soon as i use setbody to select a custom body, the loverspk futa setting doesnt work anymore during sex.

The same happens indirectly via tamagoSetbodyRevised, which uses setbody reloaded to change body according to pregnancy state: Once i become pregnant, no futa dicks anymore. As soon as the pregnancy ends (it then resets back to the default body), futa works again.

Phrased another way, it's as if setbody overrides the loversPK futa setting.

I've had this problem from the beginning, but with me by now having solved almost every other problem, the only two issues remaining to me, are this setbody-futa prob and my body sometimes becoming invisible during sex (not setbody related i think). So i'd like to fix this.

Any pointers?

Loadorder:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
Abriael_Human.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonoutH.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
SetBody.esp
SetbodyBB.esp
LoversSetScale.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp
LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Lover PK  does not remove "Non-Playable" armor and clothes. (setbody body parts are all set as "Non-Playable"

And Tamago and Futa Body: it would look very funny if the upperbody is pregnant and the lowerbody is normal with dick. :D And there would be large gaps between upper and lower body, or if the pregnant body is one mesh (upper and lower Body in one mesh) and LPK add the futa lowerbody your character would have no upperbody.

Actually lovers "can" remove non-playable clothes\armors....IF....and only if you turn this on via the lovers settings spell (sexual exploits).  That may resolve your issue.

Now in the case of tamago set body......well as Fejeena stated your kinda up the creek.  If you do allow lovers to swap out the lower body then you basically are going to have a screwed mess since the futa cock is part of the lower body.

We have looked at making the penis separate from the lowerbody for lovers but in my initial testing this ran into all sorts of issues.  You end up picking either the tail, amulet or ring slots.  Each one has issues to overcome.  On top of this you also have to make sure each and every possible lowerbody mesh has the correct skeleton (growlfs) or things go to hell fast.  Another issue is the strap-on which is something we are introducing with the animated penis update.  The harness obviously needs a particular lower body or it A.) won't fit correctly and B.) won't swing\thrust correctly with the lowerbody mesh.

Bottom line LPK is pretty damn inflexible with regards to futa cocks.    If you can't live with one type of lowerbody then things get real difficult to fudge around.  Right now the best option is to probably to grab a strap-on plugin that has multiple types of strap-ons to go with your particular body type and pregnancy stage and put it on prior to sex.  Sucks but I don't know of any easy fix other than this right now.

Actually lovers "can" remove non-playable clothes\armors....IF....and only if you turn this on via the lovers settings spell (sexual exploits).  That may resolve your issue.

Now in the case of tamago set body......well as Fejeena stated your kinda up the creek.  If you do allow lovers to swap out the lower body then you basically are going to have a screwed mess since the futa cock is part of the lower body.

We have looked at making the penis separate from the lowerbody for lovers but in my initial testing this ran into all sorts of issues.  You end up picking either the tail, amulet or ring slots.  Each one has issues to overcome.  On top of this you also have to make sure each and every possible lowerbody mesh has the correct skeleton (growlfs) or things go to hell fast.  Another issue is the strap-on which is something we are introducing with the animated penis update.  The harness obviously needs a particular lower body or it A.) won't fit correctly and B.) won't swing\thrust correctly with the lowerbody mesh.

Bottom line LPK is pretty damn inflexible with regards to futa cocks.    If you can't live with one type of lowerbody then things get real difficult to fudge around.  Right now the best option is to probably to grab a strap-on plugin that has multiple types of strap-ons to go with your particular body type and pregnancy stage and put it on prior to sex.  Sucks but I don't know of any easy fix other than this right now.

Omg!

Finally...

Gg, gragathit!

"Actually lovers "can" remove non-playable clothes\armors....IF....and only if you turn this on via the lovers settings spell (sexual exploits).  That may resolve your issue."

Now i can use autosetbody wihout flacid bone for male or futa bone missing for female while raping.

Thank's! +1 Like.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you got OBSE installed and running? If not, download it from here: http://obse.silverlock.org/download/obse_0020.zip

And remember merely installing it doesn't do much, you need to launch the game through obse_loader.exe, ideally by redirecting your Oblivion desktop icon's target to it (right-click on the icon, select 'Properties' and change the 'Target' line accordingly).

Poontank,

It's working now. Thanks!

Bizarrely, OBMM was telling me it was using the Obse loader... but wasn't.

In a way this is a blessing, as I'm building for a lovers install, and god knows, the most certainly needs obse.

Phew, I'm glad your issue was solved that easily. Otherwise I wouldn't have known what could have caused the problem.

You're absolutely right. Not only the Lovers system but all the good mods require OBSE. When I started out I played without it for about two months because I thought it was difficult to use, always eyeing the awesome mods that listed it as a requirement. One day I finally downloaded it, got it to work and immediately started getting interested in installing Lovers...

This proves once more OBMM is not to be trusted. NMM even less so.