View File

This mod adds increasingly intense sexual exploitation to both the Fort and Cottonwood Cove. Once you arrive, Legionaries will start harrassing you. At first they're just curious, but very soon they'll be demanding sex. You can fight them off, but the longer you're there, the more submissive your options become. They are more aggressive at the Fort.

(Of course you can attack them whenever you like outside these encounters!)

Depending on your responses and their whims, some of these encounters will be rapes; be careful, as these cause damage.

Eventually they'll capture you, remove your clothes and weapons, and put you in the slave pen-- in training to be a slave. A couple of Legionaries will give you some basic education in proper slave behavior, and also offer a way out... if you fuck enough legionaries.

Once you've serviced them enough, you can wander the Fort (but as you have an exploding collar it's not a great idea to leave). At this point even Dale Barton and Siri consider you fair game.

If you want to accelerate your capture, try one of these options: start a conversation with Otho or Antony and be abusive; or go around naked (which increase the chances of capture).

Once captured, you can earn release by fucking enough legionaries. Or, talk to the blacksmith, the only person willing to help you out (but if you are recaptured, he cannot help you again).

If you prefer to become a permanent Legion slave, talk to Vulpes or Lucius in Caesar's tent. You will still have to make your quota of legionaries, but after that you can move around the Wasteland, and your master will have several missions for you.

If Veronica or Cass are with you, you can often suggest that they be used in your place.

If you have my msexVeronica mod installed, more interaction is possible. If Veronica or Cass is a sub, she'll let you whore her out; if she's neither domme nor sub she will be offended if you do so and may even leave you. If she's your domme or owner she'll be amused by the whole slavery thing and order you to cooperate. (Also, she won't take you out of the Fort.) You can also talk to her about your predicament.

This mod is designed for female Couriers. (A male version would either be not very exciting, or not lore-compatible.)

===Installation===

You'll need Sexout and Sexout Common Resources.

You'll also need the msexBase.esm file and the 7z resources from my companion D/s mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/35-msex-veronica-ds/ . You don't need the msexVeronica.esp file, but the two mods do work together, as described above.

If you have Sexout Tryout installed, turn the frequency of Legion molestation down to 0. (I don't have it myself, but this is the report of people who do.)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

played through it once.

It will work alongside loogies but u have to turn approach chance down to 0% on it to avoid a ctd i got when i got got 2 propositions from 2 differant sources at once.

only other thing i noticed so far is that veronicas collar is stuck on even after completing release quest. players was removed correctly though.

very imersive indeed. the claustrophobic impression in the slave pen is dense.

i´d like to give some ideas for additions:

1. upon entering the slave pen, or when ´evaluating ´, fondling etc they could ask what the salve is good for. i mean breeding, toy is one thing but it would add much to the immersion of having a slave-town alike dialog there. can you carry stones ? do you know about medicine, books, computers, something ?

if you are just high charismatic and healthy well than the char may really be only good for breeding.

2. maybe you know the slave town mod over there at nexus. when the slave doenst behaves he gets beaten up. although i understand they dont want to ´damage´ the stock this could add up to the impression of the extended ´brain washing´ going on. also it makes the pure sex scenes less repetitives and thus more horrifying (if you´d roleplay that situation through.)

Btw i really like that you added the "attack" option there even if it would mean the death of your character. afterall if you do play it like in old pen&paper times, the real atmosphere comes from your thoughts ie "wtf would a char with this background do in such situation." opening the way - even for certain ´game´-death - helps with the general immersion in what should be an absolute wost case situation for a character.

The main driver in such mod comes from setting, immersion and choice and not necessarily from the sex-scenes (in fact showing sex scenes less often is so much more in the case of such mod and helps to not ´cheapen down´ the experience of what could be a really dark but belivable mod. just think how you would tell a story to someone and where you would put the climatic-dark-hights of the story and how you would use that.)

now possibly upon exiting the slave pen, i think it could be interesting to make the overall feeling less of a sex mod for the "sex sake", but to really bring more immersion to it. also more dialog could be cool and help a lot.

i mean not everything has to have real effect, but left alone asking and replying to the player is a good way to start.

if the character is not good for anything else well ok it´d be funny

could be also cool to trap the player on a cross or on this other device (forgot its name, the one where your hands and heads are trapped while you are leaning forward).

Loogie already made use of some in his mod.

A possible further extension going down the road vanilla fallout setteled, ie exploiting humans as ressource (you may remember the strange meat) in an inhospitable post-atomic environment.. now while legion are no cannibals and seem to have enough brahim around.. making use of feamle milk from a slave that is of no other good use could be an interesting path to explore, and an interesting RP experience (ie suddenly the char is seen as a resource-giver down to animal level.. crazy but thematically suiting in the FO environment)

This could be to ensure theres enough milk for the babies (there is no artificial milk or milk powder around and i doubt brahim milk makes up for good strong legionaires.) etc. that could be an interesting to explore if implemented right. again, i can see that would be quite some work to do (sexout breeder and i think pregnancy already work on that i think, so it may be usable through the framework), but many animation and imagination can happen in the head already, so just some text could be cool as first step.

additionally it would be a fantastic overarching plot using some foreshadowing if you remember the young boys playing at the entrance and discovering that theres a dark secret to them.(ie how they are fed)

you already started giving a lot details and information through text, describing how the character feels, what the legionary is doing etc, which adds a lot of atmosphere to the rather repetitive animations.

cheers

I haven't had as much chance to play around w/ either of your mods as I'd like, but so far I'm completely impressed. Your mods are cool, funny, erotic, horrifying in good measure. The dialogue options are fun to pick and read through, and I liked the variety in the dialogues in general. The writing was self-aware, competent, and conveyed a consistent sense of internal psychology and narrative. The design was straightforward. Def a new yardstick for modding community.

The only criticism I had was that at certain times the Legion dialogues pressed an either-or situation on the player, either an [Attack!] type option or Please use me, legionnaire type option. It seemed like you might have chosen these either-or moments specifically though? A couple more 'grey' options just at these points, somewhere between the spectrum of easily cowed and aggressive would be cool, and def in keeping with the variety of responses in the rest of the mod. Anyways, hope offering my thoughts here was okay, and I'm excited to see where you take things next!

I haven't had as much chance to play around w/ either of your mods as I'd like' date=' but so far I'm completely impressed. Your mods are cool, funny, erotic, horrifying in good measure. The dialogue options are fun to pick and read through, and I liked the variety in the dialogues in general. The writing was self-aware, competent, and conveyed a consistent sense of internal psychology and narrative. The design was straightforward. Def a new yardstick for modding community.

The only criticism I had was that at certain times the Legion dialogues pressed an either-or situation on the player, either an [Attack!'] type option or Please use me, legionnaire type option. It seemed like you might have chosen these either-or moments specifically though? A couple more 'grey' options just at these points, somewhere between the spectrum of easily cowed and aggressive would be cool, and def in keeping with the variety of responses in the rest of the mod. Anyways, hope offering my thoughts here was okay, and I'm excited to see where you take things next!

What he said. Great mod for what I have played so far (in the slave pen, has Cass as dom). Very well played and well written.

I can only hope to see more. Please don't get bored.

Would love to see more "relationship" development between Cass and Courier. I don't mean romance (although why not), but more of a continuation of a companion. Love it so far.

Edit: obviously this is a thumbs up for both mods.

I don't know if this would be difficult or not, but, the female/female urination thing looked strange with an imaginary penis. I can think of different, existing animations that might work better (even if not perfectly) for that, unless it's necessary for both genders to share the same animation for some coding reason (Idk how this coding language works, or how difficult/impossible it might be to do a branch like that).

You may have already explored that possibility; I'm just throwing it out there.

I noticed that, even after completing the objective and being allowed to leave, your other mod continues to believe that you're, "enslaved," at the fort, and will not allow you to be, "enslaved," again by a companion. You continue to receive the, "You have a lot on your plate," message. That's a rather big drawback.

Anyway, thanks for the mods.

@luythen , ive played through this mod once and had no issue with loogie conflicts as long as i turned down the legion approach chance to 0. mainly to avoid any speech/approach conflicts, tbh while u are enslaved with legion on this mod, loogies mod kinda goes into standbye mode and wont initiate untill u are free from this mod.

Looks great! How does it behave with Loogie's Tryouts though? Do the mods conflict due to their similar themes and thus using same spaces/resources?

That was answered on the first page:

It will work alongside loogies but u have to turn approach chance down to 0% on it to avoid a ctd i got when i got got 2 propositions from 2 differant sources at once.

I imagine that eventually a compatibility fix should be possible' date=' but making it also be sensible might take some creativity.

The only criticism I had was that at certain times the Legion dialogues pressed an either-or situation on the player, either an [Attack!] type option or Please use me, legionnaire type option. It seemed like you might have chosen these either-or moments specifically though? A couple more 'grey' options just at these points, somewhere between the spectrum of easily cowed and aggressive would be cool, and def in keeping with the variety of responses in the rest of the mod. Anyways, hope offering my thoughts here was okay, and I'm excited to see where you take things next!

If it is in character, this could be a good thing, but if it is out of character, this could be a bad thing.

I think there is a perk -- Intimidating Presence? With that perk, I imagine the player should typically have an "intimidate" option during coercive dialog, which should delay or prevent the coercive situation. (Note, however, that being intimidating might give you a bad reputation, and if you do not do something else to improve your reputation the consequences might eventually be similar to [Attack]...) [This idea might involve a lot of coding though, especially if it requires some parts of the mod to be redesigned... And I am not sure if Loogie's mods do anything similar, they probably should?]

quote: I noticed that, even after completing the objective and being allowed to leave, your other mod continues to believe that you're, "enslaved," at the fort, and will not allow you to be, "enslaved," again by a companion. You continue to receive the, "You have a lot on your plate," message. That's a rather big drawback.

i can 2nd this

also if anyone wishes to do loogie mod after this then they have to un-install this first, cus it over-rides the dialogue and approach systems.

I updated the esp file to correct the enslaved flag. It should fix old saves too.

Golgo, I'll look through the animations and see if there's a better match. As you can guess, I'm repurposing other animations... can't yet do my own.

Kissinger, your comments are very encouraging! I did add more options in a couple of places.

I'm really enjoying this plugin, Mavia.

It has depth and the dialogue is very well written. I found myself actually laughing out loud at one of the responses to my question to one legionary "Tell me about being a good slave." about not knowing what women wanted. First time in a while I've laughed in a Sexout plugin.

The dialogue is very well done, diverse and entertaining. I like the fact the Legionaries aren't all totally sadistic, more like "detached resignation" like "Yeah she's our slave, we'll fuck her every now and then, that's just how it is", at least with the training masters. I noticed they did get more misogynistic outside.

I also like the friendly blacksmith and helpful but abusive siri approaches, as they really add to the mod and make it replayable. Not to mention give you other things to do other than just service legionaries. One problem I encountered was that, persistently, the Legion seems to think my male char is a woman. I wanted to be able to go there and have them use Cass and Veronica.

On that note, you should probably script taking into account players will have multiple companion mods installed, as its pretty much a given for most people here. It also allows you to do more, like have Cass/Veronica interact, etc.

I really like the synergy this mod has with your D/S one. Like Cass detachment when we both get enslaved, though I do feel there needs to be more scenarios for HER as opposed to just the player, I felt I got used a hell of a lot and she barely, just sitting back and watching. There should also be options for you to offer your companions instead, especially if you're male. (though I think you may have already implemented this, I just never get it because the condition seems to flag me as female)

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this, thanks for making it!

EDIT: One more thing I noticed, getting transported to the Slave Pen, is the slave master supposed to approach me to start the slavery? Because I noticed, after having to approach them, that a few fucks later, he approached me as if it was the first time I'd teleported there. His approach script seems to break when I get there, it seems.

EDIT 2: Saying "Please fuck me, sir." to the slave master can get a response of "Good, now spread them legs for me." and rather than sex, he masturbates. Is this the correct outcome?

Also, saying "this is complete bullshit" to the slave master after he captures you, has him say "Wrong answer, Titus there will demonstrate something to you." but nothing happens.

Lastly, there needs to be a "get in same cell" check for Siri when the legionary says "It would really turn me on if you licked Siri out" - this happened to me at the fort gate, I think it should only happen in the inner fort hill.

WOW! Just WOW!

This mod is realy great! Thank you so much Mavia.

I like the idea of beeing enslaved along with your mistress :)

I'm playing this mod with your Veronica esp activated and have encounted two problems.

In slaves tent:

When one of the slave masters stands up of his chair, he gets stuck. Then I can't interact with him. If I try to speak with him, the weapon at his chest just rotates and nothing happens.

I'm not sure if this happens random or only then while my char is used by the mistress or another slave master.

If I tell to the slave master "my mistress is using me..." or something like that, the slave master disappears somewhere under the ground... He comes back after his rape animation is finished so i think.

Outside:

Great :D

Thank you!

When one of the slave masters stands up of his chair' date=' he gets stuck. Then I can't interact with him. If I try to speak with him, the weapon at his chest just rotates and nothing happens.

I'm not sure if this happens random or only then while my char is used by the mistress or another slave master.

[/quote']

That's an anim bug that seems to happen to quite a few Sexout mods. There is no explanation as to why it happens, it is just recommended you save/reload often.

Mavia, a few more things.

I noticed your scripts are tripping each other up, very very frequently. Ie, a legionary talks to you, and then between the end of dialogue and anim, speaks to you again. Or, you've undressed as the script requires for the anim to play, and either he or another nearby legionary says "Ah, you're naked! You clearly want some!".

At times, these scripts even break the default "callbacks" after a convo, ie rather than "That was good slave, but I've had better." I get yet another "Halt! I'm going to fuck you!" from the same guy who just finished fucking me.

Even worse, when I was trying to get the parts from Dale Barton, I never managed because either he would immediately after sex request more sex (rather than saying "That was alright, Here is the parts, etc") OR another nearby legionary kept saying "You're naked, you clearly want it." - at times that was a neverending loop.

I would suggest you take a look at Loogie's TryoutLegion, where he has already taken care of these problems with cooldown and refusal scripts (ie, if I am already engaged, other legionaries leave me alone) - you could adapt these scripts, or see how they work and write your own - but either way, that is a good place to start looking, I don't think Loogie would mind.