You know, I hope, that you can open the mod up in G.E.C.K. (if you have the extender powerup installed) and add dialog or change dialog?

One issue that cannot be avoided is that different people have different tastes. Rather than asking a mod to represent all such tastes, I think we should instead encourage people to try their wings with their own variations...

You know, I hope, that you can open the mod up in G.E.C.K. (if you have the extender powerup installed) and add dialog or change dialog?

One issue that cannot be avoided is that different people have different tastes. Rather than asking a mod to represent all such tastes, I think we should instead encourage people to try their wings with their own variations...

Simply changing dialogue wont be any help, what I suggested was a different way of implementing the perma-slavery options, because many people can't access that feature.

There are several issues with the mod, such as perma-slavery being unavailable about 90% of the time, many users have tried fresh installs and disabling other mods to no avail and when it does work and you load a save outside the fort your head explodes and kills you which its not supposed to.

To be honest I'm not even sure mavia is still working on the mod, she hasn't posted in here in awhile

People are downloading the file attached to first post, not the one from download page - that`s what is wrong.

I dont think thats the issue because i have the proper downloads taken from  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/36-msex-fort-slavery/ and its very hit and miss. sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt and like i said even when it does work there is still the exploding head issue while loading a save outside the fort when you're perma-enslaved

I've looked at it in GECK and I don't really see what can be going on.  The explosion check, for instance, only happens if msexFort.trapped is nonzero, and it's set to 0 when you're permaslaved.

I don't want to ask people to check for variables, but there's something else you can do that would help: post a save file here that I can download and try out.

Just a quick warning, I don't know if it's relevant, I've noticed that EffectSpells on NPC's often get dispelled when they leave the players cell or even during fast travel, sleep, wait & doorways so if you are using an EffectSpell for permaslaved you may want to change to a token instead that adds the effects

The other two tasks depend on main-game quests.

You can take care of Primm if you previoiusly helped install a deputy (Meyer, Slimm, or NCR).

The Ultra-Luxe quest is available only if you finished the cannibalism quest (whether you favored or eliminated the practice).

• 2 weeks later...

I revised msexFort.esp, with two changes:

* If you work through your quota and are freed, you can still ask Vulpes/Lucius for permaslavery. [*]

* I revised the permaslavery miniquests to suggest what to do if you haven't installed a sheriff in Primm and/or started the main-story Luxe quest.

[*] If you have a save where you used to be a slave and got freed, this won't work as the required variable won't be set.  If that's the case for you, use set "XX003027".trappedbefore to 1 in the console, where XX is msexFort's mod index, visible in FOMM.

I don't know why some folks are having trouble with Vulpes/Lucius.  Again, if someone has a game in that state, where they expect to be able to talk to them about permaslavery but can't, post the save file here and maybe I can figure it out.

Juste un problème à signaler. Je sais pas si il a été rapporté mais lors que l'on va dans le bunker pour faire la quête de Mr House ou détruire l'armée de robot pour Caesar, il y a un problème pour revenir au fort. Le mec nous dit de rendre les armes mais quand on clic sur la porte il nous redemande de rendre les armes. C'est bloqué. Egalement nos armes disparaissent et ne nous sont plus rendus quand on retourne à Cottonwood Cove.

Problème à résoudre car c'est gênant.

Ive played it several times, and got some problems. When I enter the Bunker in the Fort, I was tracked and raped by an legionary. After leaving the fort and going to the Khans, without being enslaved, I was recognized as legionslave.