Hey there Mavia,

I just noticed that if my toon is wearing the underwear bondage gear that the mistress puts her in (I forget the name, something about bottoms) my game doesn't recognize it when sex is initiating and I get a - "NGSAN: Aborted due to 9.3" error.

I can't find prideslayer's description for this error atm but this apparently occurs when the spell responsible for actually calling the sex animation fails. I believe it is the bondage underwear that prevents the game from knowing how the animation is supposed to work.

love the mod.

Hi Yumichan,

I belive what you're describing is what I mentioned in my post above yours. It's a NGSan: aborted due to a 9.3 error. I can't find prideslayer's description for this error atm but this apparently occurs when the spell responsible for actually calling the sex animation fails. For the problem you describe, I believe it is the bondage underwear that Boone puts on your toon that prevents the game from knowing how the animation is supposed to work. This is likely a simple fix, but I was unable to fnd the culprit when I opened the .esp in GECK. What I wonder is if this particular piece of clothing uses the chastity belt template, which would explain why it would stop the animation (as this would be what it's supposed to,do). If I can figure it out tomorrow I'll post again.

I updated the OP with a revised version of msexVeronica.esp.

Bug fixes:

* The ball gag turns out to be incompatible with oral sex. I had Boone specify vaginal sex to avoid errors, and had mistress give the player a different harness.

* Fixed the bit where, eating out Cass, she treats males as females.

* Male slaves weren't getting enslavement actions.

* Interaction with Lacey had some errors; plus if she put on the ball gag this could cause problems if Ghost then demands oral sex.

Enhancements:

* Added a "barely there" frequency (about every 8 minutes)

* The clothes locker is harder to pick

* You can ask mistress to let you wear clothes or fast travel (if she agrees, she will reverse these two restrictions)

* After enough submissive actions, mistress will suggest slavery

Bug fixes:

* The ball gag turns out to be incompatible with oral sex. I had Boone specify vaginal sex to avoid errors' date=' and had mistress give the player a different harness.

* Interaction with Lacey had some errors; plus if she put on the ball gag this could cause problems if Ghost then demands oral sex.

Enhancements:

* You can ask mistress to let you wear clothes or fast travel (if she agrees, she will reverse these two restrictions)

[/quote']

J'ai eu une autre idée. Si on est esclave réel notre maîtresse pourrait vendre nos vêtements (laissant que les haillons d'esclaves ou des vêtements spéciaux comme la tenue de prostituée) et ainsi devoir les racheter quand on est libre.

Mavia, this is a really fantastic plugin.

I'm really enjoying it. I like the change of pace from going to forced slavery to consensual one, and the variety in messages and events that the mistresses present to you is very welcoming, things never get really stale.

I'm also enjoying how it is pretty interactive, you can talk about your relationship, what happens if you get enslaved by the Legion, etc. It adds a nice touch of depth, especially as the mistresses can sometimes be nice and sometimes harsh.

I especially like how this plugin interacts with your fort one, but I will leave my feedback for that on that thread.

Bug fixes:

* The ball gag turns out to be incompatible with oral sex. I had Boone specify vaginal sex to avoid errors' date=' and had mistress give the player a different harness.

Enhancements:

[/quote']

Fantastic!

I love this mod and in combination with your fort slavery mod i love it even more!

The greatest thing of this mod is the compatibility to travel alongside your mistress :)

One thing is not working for me.

I've installed the Willow companion mod. If Veronica orders to whore yourself out and Willow approaches, the companion mod breaks completely.

Bug fixes:

Enhancements:

[/quote']

THANKS MAVIA!

Perfect mod! I like it alot so far.

Would be nice if you add more toys, objects and outfits from the existing ones already, also begging for food/water, which may also lead to eating their panties or drinking whiskey/pee instead, like @ Mojave outpost. That would be nice addition to the people that are playing on Hardcore mode.

Also i had troubles with that Ghost chick, after eating her out which i believe its the last part of her script, we ended up in a loop. After the animation ends she just walks over asking me to eat her again, not sure if its fixed in the new release, but ill check it out soon.

After playing more (probably too much) I've found a few issues I thought I'd share. One I think has been mentioned, which is Ghost keeps getting you to eat her out. I've also had problems with Boone not doing anything once he puts you in the restraints. The Fortress restraints not appearing (I do have the other mod installed). Veronica sometimes tells you to stand still, but won't let you move again. There's no options to request to move and I've had her say stand still twice in a row. The crop beating animation also doesn't take place, but I don't know if it's supposed to.

Despite all that - still enjoying this mod. Loved the forced return to Goodsprings :)

First off, i have to say i absolutely love this mod:

Here is a suggestion, that i think would be great, feel free to use or ignore it to your liking:

Add a little bit more dialog for the tasks the miss is giving the player if she chooses to be the sub (like you have with some tasks)

e.g. if the miss tells you to masturbate you could say sth like:

1) "Yes, miss, whatever you say" (the submissive variant)

2) "Do I have to do it right here?" (the "do-i-really-have-to")

3) "I don't want to masturbate in Public [please]" [maybe: "can I do something else please"] (the "give-me-another-option-please //)

4) "No i won't do that" (the "non-complying")

And then the miss will react to whatever you have said:

1) She might give you a compliment what good a slave you are or sth. else and of course you do what she told you to

2) i'd add 2 possible outcomes here: a) she says yes you're my pet or sth like that, B) [i'd use a small probability here] she says sth like: okay todays your lucky day you can also do another task and it starts from the beginning

3) depending on how the sub put it in words the miss would either say sth like "yes you have to" for nice choice of words (with please) or "I'm the one telling what to do here" or other more bossy answers if the sub did not use the appropriate choice of words, and again a small chance, that the miss will tell you to do something different (maybe this time without the possibility to react for the player)

4) she will punish you first (i would love to see some of the zaz stuff in this plugin) and then make you do what she wanted

and you could keep track of the player answers and depending on those change the dialog in the how's our relationship dialog

Another idea which would extend the first one:

keep track of the answers the player gives

the first X [e.g. 10] tasks are where the situation is new for both so if you choose 4 a lot the miss will ask you if being a sub really is what you want and give you an option to switch to being dom

if you choose only 1 she will suggest slavery

(maybe make here aproach you with this the X+1th time [11]

and you could alter the responses of the miss in the first X [10] approaches for example not punishing with 4 and make the miss say something like "you will do what i say, but are you sure being the sub is what you want" and after the first x [10] both have accepted their roles and it would be the original answers and scenarios

again incredibly great mod i love what you did and if you want to add some of the things i suggested id be very happy (if you want i would even be happy to help you write some dialog (i cant code myself))

Yet more fixes (see the OP).

* If mistress restricted your movement, this is overridden by being enslaved in msexFort.

* Ghost was sometimes caught in a loop. And though getting repeatedly fucked by that cute albino dyke is arguably a feature, I kludged a fix. (Sexout's post-sex dialog is wonky sometimes.)

While I was at it, I added ZAZ's whipping animation, both as a random enslavement action, and as a way out of mistress's srestrictions. These will only come up if SexoutZAZ is installed.

After playing more (probably too much) I've found a few issues I thought I'd share. One I think has been mentioned' date=' which is Ghost keeps getting you to eat her out. I've also had problems with Boone not doing anything once he puts you in the restraints. The Fortress restraints not appearing (I do have the other mod installed). Veronica sometimes tells you to stand still, but won't let you move again. There's no options to request to move and I've had her say stand still twice in a row. The crop beating animation also doesn't take place, but I don't know if it's supposed to.

Despite all that - still enjoying this mod. Loved the forced return to Goodsprings :)

[/quote']

Ghost should be fixed.

The dialog callbacks often seem to fail in confined spaces-- such as the dinosaur mouth. Try talking to Boone when he's walking to or from work.

To request that Veronica/Cass remove a restriction, choose the bondage topic ("about our arrangement"); it should be a subtopic.

The cropping takes place in the message. :) But I now do use the ZAZ animation sometimes.

janoorn, keeping track of the slave's willingness is a good idea... I just added it to msexFort and I may go back and add it here.

As a mistress, I wouldn't allow any talkback... it would have to be quickly and severely punished! Now that I've figured out ZAZ I might the caning animations more.

So I've run into an odd problem. For some reason I can't get Cass to talk about D/s at all. Veronica works just fine, and I've had great fun playing as her slave, but I can't get Cass to talk to me at all. I've gone so far as to clear out all other mods from my load order, and start a fresh game to see if that would cure it, but no luck, the topic just won't pop up.

Any help would be much appreciated.

matrixaran, is Cass already your companion? The D/s topic won't appear till she is.

Once she's your companion, she will react to conversation with one of four statements... "Why are you leaning in", "Something to say besides ordering me around", two more like that. The sex and D/s topics will come up after that.

I was thinking that when your mistress comes to you about enslavement and gives you the choice, that if you decline it once she will give you a certain dialogue. and after a certain amount of more sub actions she will come to you again about enslavement and if you decline again she should say something new like "you cant keep dodging the subject forever". then after more sub actions she will come to you and say she has a gift for you and put the slave collar on you whether you want it or not. making the 3rd attempt mandatory.

example:

1st enslavement conversation, mistress says you are a natural submissive and you should become her slave.

You can respond "I'm not sure I'm ready for this yet" (declining the offer)

2nd enslavement conversation, mistress comes to you and asks if you have made up your mind about becoming her slave yet.

You can respond "I still am unsure about becoming a slave" (decline offer)

3rd enslavement conversation, mistress comes to you and says she has a gift for you. She then puts a slave collar around your neck.

You can respond (acceptance dialogue leading to reward. like getting to stay clothed)

You can respond (rejection dialogue leading to her basically saying tough luck and a punishment)

matrixaran' date=' is Cass already your companion? The D/s topic won't appear till she is.

Once she's your companion, she will react to conversation with one of four statements... "Why are you leaning in", "Something to say besides ordering me around", two more like that. The sex and D/s topics will come up after that.

[/quote']

I've got her as a companion, but I've not seen those reactions pop up. Any hints on how to trigger them reliably?

matrixaran' date=' is Cass already your companion? The D/s topic won't appear till she is.

[/quote']

I've got her as a companion, but I've not seen those reactions pop up. Any hints on how to trigger them reliably?

Get smaller talk, talk to her to open the companionwheel, close it and wait 3 seconds.

Or put the smallertalk reaction time to 1 second like I did and she'll talk to you after one second of closing the wheel again.

Like that you should get all the options.

I've been looking through Cass's dialog in GECK, and it's hard to say. :(

However, I'm pretty sure you have to go through her situation with the Crimson Caravan first. She can be following you around and the game doesn't consider her "hired" yet.

What does she say when you talk to her?

When I was forced to find a way to earn 100 caps at Mojave outpost and Lacey was the only one I found to offer that possibility, I discovered, after earning the requisite sum, that I could find no combination of speech options that gets that unremovable ball gag out of one's mouth.

A) That's almost certainly an oversight in your coding that you wanted to hear about;

B) Is there a command that I can use to get that thing out of my toon's mouth now that I've moved on past that encounter? While I have nothing against them, per se, ball gags look awfully strange during oral sex animations, so, I tend not to leave them in for too long. I've rolled back far more progress for equally trivial reasons in the past; but, of course, I'd prefer not to do it unnecessarily.

I'm assuming that it's a simple matter for you to give me something to enter into the console to remove that gag. If, however, it's somehow more complicated than I imagine and you are unable to provide a solution, requiring me to roll back to a pre-Mojave Outpost save, I still very much appreciate all of your effort. ;)