fisting and pissing anims dont seem to be working for me' date=' think those are ones u took from si right? all they do for me on those is stand together..will look into it more, see if sumin over riding it.

ok sorted it out kinda, bsa isnt working for me, i had to manually extract the anims and put them in right folders according to esp, ie. make a mavia folder in correct place, and put sounds files in correct place, still getting no recieving anim for female on female piss though and giving is male anim. fisting ones work fine though.

[/quote']

You wouldn't happen to be willing to share the directories that you needed to extract them into? I'm having the same animation problems you see, and I can't open the esp to see where they're meant to go like you can. :huh:

as mavia said in post below yours for the file path, but if u want to open esp's so u can read them then i advise getting FNVEdit and finding one of the many youtube guides on how to use it :) its quite simple once u know how, takes about 20 mins to learn how to find errors/conflicts and fix them :)

from what i hear cass is a bit of a problem because she uses a differant dialogue dynamic to everyone else' date=' how i talk to her is by using smaller talk plugin. click on her for companion wheel, close the companion wheel and w8 for her to talk to u, u must have the check box ticked in smaller talks settign though that make companions talk to u after wheel is closed ( its specifically to get around bug like this)

[/quote']

Yeah I figured it was that. In this specific case it appears to be some conflict with a follower sandbox outfit mod; before the two D/s topics appeared it showed the two dialog topics for that mod. Now I can't get those dialog topics to appear unless I go into the "I'm horny" dialog menu and back out.

from what i hear cass is a bit of a problem because she uses a differant dialogue dynamic to everyone else' date=' how i talk to her is by using smaller talk plugin. click on her for companion wheel, close the companion wheel and w8 for her to talk to u, u must have the check box ticked in smaller talks settign though that make companions talk to u after wheel is closed ( its specifically to get around bug like this)

[/quote']

Yeah I figured it was that. In this specific case it appears to be some conflict with a follower sandbox outfit mod; before the two D/s topics appeared it showed the two dialog topics for that mod. Now I can't get those dialog topics to appear unless I go into the "I'm horny" dialog menu and back out.

ahh prolly a dialogue conflict between two mods then, u can fix that yourself if u read up on how to make a merged patch with fnvedit

Couple other things I'm noticing. When I did cuffed sex on Cass with a male PC the animations didn't work and the two just stood together, so I'm probably missing that or it's missing from the BSA. Also, the "screw this man/woman here" dialog doesn't appear at all for Cass with a male PC; all that appears is the "next man you meet" option and the "whore to merchant" option. Both missing lines appeared for a female PC.

Gonna look around to see if the missing animation is user error on my part. Probably is, though I'm not seeing it in the main Sexout threads.

Couple other things I'm noticing. When I did cuffed sex on Cass with a male PC the animations didn't work and the two just stood together' date=' so I'm probably missing that or it's missing from the BSA. Also, the "screw this man/woman here" dialog doesn't appear at all for Cass with a male PC; all that appears is the "next man you meet" option and the "whore to merchant" option. Both missing lines appeared for a female PC.

Gonna look around to see if the missing animation is user error on my part. Probably is, though I'm not seeing it in the main Sexout threads.

[/quote']

this is brand new mod only just being built and added to by the day, the cuffed sex im not even sure there is an anim for that yet and the next person u meet can be a bit random depedning on other things interupting the event.

I just checked-- the animations are in the zip file in the first post.

The filenames are hangedsexf.kf and hangedsexm.kf.

I'll add the fuck-this-person commands to the male menu; that's a good reminder to check the poor males. :)

hhmm ok i just updated SCR and Pregnancy and now that im Pregnant Veronica just cant stop to cry about me wearing clothes and trying to steal my pregnancy :) oh and my other clothes too is there a way to get them back or i need to load a older savegame ?

There possibly needs to be a check added against the SexoutSLClothAppearNaked formlist, it contains all the worn pregnant bodies. I think Sewer Slave has the same issue.

genosis, I sent you a PM with the location of the locker Veronica puts confiscated clothes in.

For the BSA files, I'm stuck. I created the BSA with FOMM's BSA Creator, and it strips out the path information every time. I tried two other utilities and couldn't even get them to create a file. I have no idea how to create BSA files that keep the path info.

Hi Mavia,

Excellent little mod! Only thing I noticed is some of the dialogue topics with Cass (if you are a male) reference you as a female (maybe the checks are reversed?) and that was about it.

For the cuffing anim where you take her standing up, I thought perhaps it would be better if rather than her having her arms stretched high over her head, if she had them wrapped around your neck, over your shoulders, instead? I think it makes more sense.

Other than that, great mod! Nicely written too!

EDIT: Oh, and this should be in the actual downloads section too.

loving this mod too,playedd it through mostely now i think, only 2 big issue i had that were being left in the stand still and dont move position, got trapped like that twice , and left game for about 20 mins to see if i was aloud to move again, i wasnt. The 2nd main issue was once i had erned my freedom in freeside, she set me free but didnt give me back my armour she had took earlier, i found chest and took back my armour, but then cass was stuck in dom mode even though i changed her to sub mode, it was stuck in both modes, i could dom her around but as soon as i put my armouyr back on she removed it. Guessing that was a bug that that arose from being re-leased as a slave while cas still had all my armour after she stripped me.

great work though, cant w8 to see more stuff added.

please excuse my spelling and grammer im dyslexic.

I've updated the mod, mostly with some bug fixes. (See the OP for the files. The 7z file didn't change.)

1. The no-movement command should be fixed. Instead of disabling player controls, which was wonky, I just check to see if you've moved. This is more fun anyway, as you can disobey.

2. Undressing and clothes confiscation should now respect the SexoutSLClothAppearNaked and SexoutNGSafeClothesF/M lists.

3. If you earn your freedom by whoring, your items should be restored. Also double-checked resetting variables whenever enslavement ends.

4. Found a spot where the player's sex wasn't properly checked.

5. Some functions and resources have been moved to msexBase. I'm working on another mod set at the Fort and this lets the two mods interact.

6. If you have the Slave in Pose poses installed, you can press N to toggle kneeling. This is wonky, as it seems to prevent anyone talking to you. But you may find it useful for roleplaying. :)

You probably should rename it sooner rather than later, because FNV will see msexBase.esp and msexBase.esm as two different plugins. When you change the name it'll be like performing a clean save and any data stored in Base will be reset. Best to do that while the Player hasn't put much time into anything.

EDIT: Looked into the plugin in FNVEdit real quick. There's two dirty Worldspace edits but there's the bigger problem where most of the new records have the wrong ID; they're trying to overwrite nonexistent elements of msexBase instead of being part of msexVeronica:

10689798.png