a little bug report:

i had both companions, then choose submission to veronica and slavery to cass, when i ask veronica to stop with the d/s or to dom her, she tells me that im her slave even though im cass' slave

and just out of curiosity, do you still add stuff to this mod? or is it finished to you (or only bugfixing)`?

Azothiol' date=' what happens exactly when you try to leave Goodsprings? There's no code that checks whether you talked to people. Did she order you to stay in one place? (If so, you can wait till she changes her mind, or you can ask her to let you move around.)

[/quote']

Thanks for the promt reply Mavia. Yes you are right, that was the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience, I´m just stupid.

Again: I love this mod, thanks for sharing it.

Make sure you're all the way through Cass's recruitment quest-- her troubles with the Crimson Caravan Co. Till then, FNV doesn't consider her completely recruited.

The way to tell is to talk to her; she should say one of these 4 lines:

"Oh, you look like you got something else to say besides ordering me around."

"Let's hear it, you look all serious."

"Something to say to me other than guns, distance, and stimming?"

"Whoa, why you leaning in all of a sudden?"

a little bug report:

i had both companions' date=' then choose submission to veronica and slavery to cass, when i ask veronica to stop with the d/s or to dom her, she tells me that im her slave even though im cass' slave[/quote']

OK, I'll check on this.

and just out of curiosity, do you still add stuff to this mod? or is it finished to you (or only bugfixing)`?

It's done-ish. I would definitely do more if I had more bondage animations.

If you have suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. :)

a little bug report:

i had both companions' date=' then choose submission to veronica and slavery to cass, when i ask veronica to stop with the d/s or to dom her, she tells me that im her slave even though im cass' slave[/quote']

OK, I'll check on this.

It's done-ish. I would definitely do more if I had more bondage animations.

If you have suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. :)

I have some ideas

IDEA 1

perhaps you could add boone to this mod. he is an official companion and would be nice to have the choice of a male domme/owner.

IDEA 2

I also thought it would be nice for the dialogue between the player and companion to change alot from being a sub to being a slave. As it is she still refers to you rather friendly as "pet" and "girl" even though as a slave it should change to something more harsh.

IDEA 3

Also thought that maybe it would be possible to have the player turn the slavery offer down once, have the companion bring it up again after more submissive actions as not optional

Does this mod change their appearance AT ALL? I'm asking this because they suddenly changed to their vanilla appearance and went bald (was using the "Better Veronica" and "Better Cass") a while ago and I'm pretty sure this was the only mod that I installed that had anything to do with them.

Does this mod change their appearance AT ALL? I'm asking this because they suddenly changed to their vanilla appearance and went bald (was using the "Better Veronica" and "Better Cass") a while ago and I'm pretty sure this was the only mod that I installed that had anything to do with them.

it doesn't in my game and i believe I'm using the same appearance mods as you

I've had a similar problem before, and discovered it was because of the Companion Sandbox mod I was using. Look in FNVEdit, and you'll see that this mod doesn't touch the girls' physical NPC data, and you should also be able to see what mod IS touching their appearance data.

Yeap, with both Veronica and Cass as companions at the same time they act as one person. Talked to Cass, have chosen to dome, and Veronica also became sub (but I didn`t talk to her). Mb you can divide them... a-and (after beeing in Kennel for 3 days with Sunny), just a suggestion - put Sunny Smiles in this mod.

That would be "Sexout-lore-friendly" as I think. As example - when choosing her to sub she tells "You wanna be on the side of NCR CF? You liked it?" (or smthing like that),and in case of choosing her to dome - "Well-well, now I revenge you for those 3 days". This variants of course only after completing quests in NCR CF (if its not to difficult).

P.S. Sorry for my bad English;)

P.P.S. Mb this is only my bug, but with latest update of msexBase - game crashes on loading of yours msexFort. Don`t know whats the problem, mb lost connection between both.

Sartor' date=' did you get the updated msexFort as well?

[/quote']

Yes, but I thik the problem was in load order. Well, I dont need it right now, so just deleted.

While I`m here, just remembered. In your d/s dialogues there mb mistake: as I understood its Cass who speaks about Cristine, and it must be Veronica (or mb I just misanderstood).

Question: can it be done if possible to Cass/Veronica speaking more different in d/s dialogues?

Arrgh, there was another one thing, but I forgot what, while wrighting my russian thoughts on English.

I do like Sartor's suggestion of adding Sunny to this. She's popular enough to warrant inclusion.

As for my own, I mb put here Willow also. But with her strange appearance as "not-exactly-companion-yet", there might be bugs.

A-and, as my big sick fantasies grow:D

- once your character enslaved - there is no freedom ever. In many ways... selling from one companion to other; just "no, you are slave forever" option from NPCs; or mb PC becoming "slave-addict" and never wants freedom.

- why it must be only one master? JCS "Mojave slavers" is organized and working :idea:

- as a way to previous suggestion - player chooses slavery to one companion, for xample Cass. Some time passes and Veronica wants to play with pet. Even if she is sub to PC, her status changes to "dome" and later to "slaver" automatically.

But at first - Sunny. With Cheyenne of course, and that will give extra option "go **** Cheyenne" both to PC and companions.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

I was kind of wondering about Willow too, and if it was possible to make it so that if you had one companion own your character that the other (whether dom or sub to your char) could be enslaved to your owner as well and just not be given orders like 'don't move' or 'go to (place) and fuck (people)'. Sure, maybe they have to service the same people your char does when they're sent there...but they wouldn't be getting the initial order.

I would also like to point out that companion control and enslaving a companion, while similar, are significantly different things... for instance...they can keep putting on clothing items in their inventory (including ones they find on the ground and pick up), it's hard to get a working (preferably stunning, with maybe an option for exploding) collar onto them that's not wholly separate, the dialog interactions would be different as well. I don't recall having the ability as dom to order them to service people other then merchants or other companions but it's been a week or two since I played that character... and I don't remember being able to order them to whore themselves out either, as their dom.

Oh, and thanks for splitting the mod so that it works at different rates between Veronica and Cass, I appreciate it as I'm sure many other people who use this mod do.

Vous pourriez augmenter l’immersion dans ce mod en ajoutant un plugin incluant la vente possible d'esclave. Ce plugin pourrait être en association avec Human trafiking (de Nexus). Cet vente pourrait etre faite vers :

-La Légion

-Les poudriers (Prison ou Abris 14)

-Fiends

-Gommarah

-Dermot

-Slave Town - Episode II

-Badlands

-Ou notre maîtresse qui nous rachète après une autre vente.

On pourrait ainsi vouloir se libérer pour demander à sa maîtresse pourquoi elle a fait ça, ou lui dire que vous avez aimer l'expérience, ou que c'est elle votre maîtresse, enfin plusieurs possibilité.

Si votre maîtresse vous rachète et que vous lui demander de parler de l'arrangement, elle doit vous dire que cet fois il n'y a pas d'arrangement et que vous lui appartenez avec quand même une possibilité de se libérer.

Autres suggestion :

Comme un post précédent l'a indiquer, le collier pourrait biper quand notre maîtresse nous dit de rester à un endroit.

Pouvoir avoir une seconde étape quand on domine.

Avoir une quête quand on choisit l'esclavage si on ne possède pas de collier. Le principe serait d'aller en chercher un.

Avoir des dialogues spécifique si on possède le collier et que notre maîtresse nous le met.

Si votre collier à été pris pour votre esclavage et que vous revenez en arrière, vous pouvez demander à votre maîtresse de vous le rendre, ce qu'elle doit refuser.

Si vous êtes esclave que votre maîtresse vous vole vos vêtement classe et s'en équipe pour vous humilier.

Allier le plugin avec certaines quêtes de Breeder, comme celle de l'éleveur de grande corne. Votre maîtresse doit vous obliger si vous êtes esclave a tomber enceinte et ramasse pour elle l'argent.

Si vous tomber enceinte en tant qu'esclave, vos enfants seront vendus par votre Maîtresse qui récupère l'Argent.

Avoir plus de quête pour allez voir d'anciennes personnes rencontrés. Comme à Novac, Sloan (si on y est passé), et d'autres dont je me souviens plus. Pour Novac par exemple : Dialogues différents pour les gardiens du ranch si on les as aider ou pas, Si on va voir la responsable de l’hôtel (si on l'as pas fait tuer) elle demandera à parler à votre maîtresse pour lui conseiller des bon plan pour que votre maîtresse gagne de l'argent sur vous. Apres elle accepte ou pas.

Créer un indice pour savoir comment vous aime votre maîtresse et ajouter des dialogues en fonction. Si votre maîtresse vous aime elle sera moins dure alors que si elle vous hait, la vente pourrait être rapide. Si vous êtes au niveau esclavage votre maîtresse devrait être plus exigeante et moins facilement satisfaite et plus facilement insatisfaite si vous rechigner à exécuter ses ordres ou les refuser.

(Je sait pas si cet idée est possible)

Ajouter d'autres compagnons Boone, Sunny, Raul

Apres pour rendre la soumission plus grande, avoir la possibilité d'acheter dans des magasins, un Pilori, une BoxedBitch, une Croix, enfin tout les truck de ZAZ

Aussi votre maîtresse pourrait vous droguer, pour que vous deviez lui demander des produits lorsque vous êtes en manque et ainsi pouvoir vous soumettre plus.

Ceci pourrait commencer avant l'esclavage (plus après plusieurs refus d'esclavagisme, pour qu'il y est chantage de l'esclavage et plus de vision sur la soumission.)

Voila je crois que j'ai tout développer.

Adding Willow support is far more complicated than adding Sunny support' date=' since Willow is an entirely new NPC while Sunny existed from the base game. It's been explained in several other threads why it's unfeasible to add support to Willow in most instances.[/quote']

Sometimes it's simpler using a 3rd party NPC because you don't have to worry about breaking important Game Quests too, there is a way of checking for Willow, Kirina etc without needing them to be Required Masters or writing a Willow & Non-Willow version of a Mod, though the other thing of course is it may add a heap of Dialogue or you may have to break Willows quests and Dialogue too :)

Thanks for the ideas! Some general comments on where I plan to go, and not go, with the mod:

Very likely: more locations with specific interactions. More use of Zaz toys. Making companions whore themselves.

I personally like more tasks assigned by the domme/owner, ideally with possibilities for defiance and punishment. The drugs/addiction idea might fit into this.

Reasonably likely: more differentiation of pet / slave; a subquest before you can get enslaved.

If I can learn to animate, I can add better animations. :)

Adding other companions tends to multiply the amount of work greatly. There might be a way to add a 'generic female companion' so only one set of changes is necessary. I'd like to add Boone/Arcade but there are a lot of topics that are affected-- it may be easier to do as a separate mod.

I hesitate to add dependencies on other mods, like the pregnancy ones. On the other hand, I could build in hooks for other modders, so someone else could add domme/owner actions.

I've thought of distinguishing sub and slave status when you're the top, but I think this is hard to do in a satisfactory way. The thing is, the player already has great control over companions-- their movements, their clothing, their personal safety. Plus you can already choose how demeaningly you treat your sub.

This mod comes out of the D/s experience, which is (paradoxically) always consensual. So I really do not want the domme enslaving you or selling you all on her own. There are plenty of forced slavery mods. (On the other hand I could make this an option which is off by default.)

I hesitate to add dependencies on other mods' date=' like the pregnancy ones. On the other hand, I could build in hooks for other modders, so someone else could add domme/owner actions.

[/quote']

Understandable.

Given how you write dialogue, I'd love something with some preg risk oriented dialogue (talking into or out of risky behavior, discussing the risk before an act occures, a game of chance with risky sex if a given partiipant loses) but I know that some people would really not like that as part of a main mod

But I'd be pleased if it were ever worked in. Technically I guess you would not even need Pregnancy for it (talk is talk, after all)