I have the same 9.3 abort with Boone.

The Head and Bottom Harness prevents any sex ani.

The animation works fine if I switch the settings to "don't use the bondage toys".

And I have another problem:

I can't stop beeing a slave with the option "leave me in the wasteland" It simply does nothing.

The second option works fine.

any ideas?

Probably when I updated to a more modern iteration of the program (but, I can never really tell why my computer does the things that it does, sometimes), the program started acting a little differently.

First, every time my toon is asked to earn 100 caps, she, "earns it," now, instantaneously, as soon as the quest is given-- even when she has zero caps in her inventory.

Second, I used to be able to find a way to ask permission to move around, if necessary; now, I can't find a way of asking.

I tried reactivating the mod; but that didn't fix anything.

I do like, however, that it's now possible to dismiss Veronica (which I couldn't do, before), since there are times that having a companion bugs up a mod.

One minor change I might suggest is from the regular slave rags to one of the various types that are made compatible with the pregnancy mod.  It's quite a change from being naked and at an 86% pregnant state to being totally covered in burlap, and no longer pregnant, at all.

First, every time my toon is asked to earn 100 caps, she, "earns it," now, instantaneously, as soon as the quest is given-- even when she has zero caps in her inventory.

One minor change I might suggest is from the regular slave rags to one of the various types that are made compatible with the pregnancy mod.  It's quite a change from being naked and at an 86% pregnant state to being totally covered in burlap, and no longer pregnant, at all.

Yeah iv got that first thing. First time full file. No updated from older version, so its probably not that.

And i second this

I updated the file.  The big thing is that the aniumations were moved into Sexout.  If you're downloading for the first time, you need the latest version of Sexout. 

If you have an earlier version of this mod, you already have the animations.  Still, it's a good opportunity to update your Sexout, and the new msexBase.esm no longer modifies a Sexout script, which is safer.

Bug fixes:

* If your owner whores you out, it should work the second time, instead of having you immediately earning the caps.

* Boone no longer gives you a bottom harness, which prevented sex sometimes.

* If you ask permission to move from the wrong mistress, you should get a reasonable message now.  I'm not sure if that was the problem noted above, though.

I couldn't reproduce any problems with getting freed in the wilderness.  It's kind of a complicated script as it dismisses your companion (though I just copied it from the base game).

If someone can tell me the ID of the preganancy-compatible slave rags, and they're in SCR, I'll be glad to use them.

Those sneaky devils.  :P  I'd just updated Sexout, and they updated it on me, again.  When I saw the date on it, I mistook it for the date I'd just  just done... I'm pretty sleep deprived from loading my DVD collection onto my 3TB hard drive for the past three weeks (it's about 80% full, now), and I'm losing track of time.

Is it possible that the mod is creating so many extra dialog options that it is burying standard game dialog options?  I entered the doors to Camp McCarron and I only got part way through Veronica's script to set up, "I Could Make You Care."  I was given one dialog menu, she made one reply, I was given another dialog menu... but, none of the many choices were related to her original conversation, and I could't trigger the quest.  Since some of the choices aren't really operational, perhaps they could be trimmed out under such circumstances (if they are causing the problem).

I updated to the version of Sexout released two days after the one I had installed [moving things off the one-stop update page, and requiring exploring each thread individually to see if any files have been updated rather than just looking to see the last date any files were updated by the author isn't as convenient, IMO... if there's a new page like that (although Idk why they'd move items from the old one if there were), I'd love to hear about it].

I haven't, yet, randomly received the, "whoring you out," selection; I have received numerous instances, however, of the, "stand right here until further notice," selection, once four times in a row.  I wanted to get a quest turned in, but, before I was allowed to move, I was ported back to Goodsprings.  After standing there the first 15 minutes, I began looking for a way to ask permission to move, but, there was no way to ask.  Perhaps, there isn't supposed to be a way to do so in that situation-- I don't know.  But, through pure bad luck, I went through about 1 1/2 episodes of true crime documentaries on IDHD waiting for permission to move so that I could turn in the quest before we ported away; I guess I can turn it in when I finish in Goodsprings.

As a personal favor, could you please arrange it to be possible to be put into the NCR prostitute outfit when it's in the inventory rather than the stock one?  Apart from the fact that the stock one is pretty ugly and isn't designed to work with the pregnancy mod, it's almost impossible to do any work on the NCR Tryout mod as it is, between being naked most of the time, or being in slave rags.  If I'm actually going to be dressed as a prostitute, anyway, it would be great to be able to get some work done in that mod. 

I don't know jack about getting into the code of these mods.   When I put something on my toon so she isn't totally naked when she is allowed to wear clothes, I give her the, "slave corset," since it's compatible with the pregnancy mod and I haven't played a mod, yet, in which it's used.  It's probably used in one I haven't gotten to, yet, because I had to keep starting over with new characters when I hit a bug and I didn't know how to fix it, otherwise.  I wish I could tell you the I.D.'s of the NCR Prostitute outfit and the slave corset (or any of the other store clothing).  As far as this stuff goes, as little as you may believe you know, you're Dr. Strangelove compared to me.

*******************************************************************************************************

Alright-- I finally did get sent to Novac.  The bottom harness was still equipped (and it still prevented anything from happening).  Incidentally, I couldn't interact with Boone to perform the required task without recruiting him... Idk if that's supposed to happen.

Another random suggestion-- after licking the bottom of so many dusty boots, it occurred to me that, perhaps, the toon's thirst requirement should go up after such a task to wash all of that mud out of her mouth. :D

I made a few more changes:

* The options to ask to move/wear clothes are simplified-- might help if they weren't appearing

* You shouldn't be told to stay put twice in a row.

* If you're made to strip, this should also allow moving around.

* On game load, the version number is printed to console.

Golgo, I don't know why you're not getting the begging-to-move option.  Talk to mistress ("let's talk about our little arrangement"); it should be one of the options that come up after that. 

Boone doesn't give you a bottom harness anymore.  All I can think of is that I didn't upload the right file, or you didn't download it.  To allow checking such things, I print the version number to the console on startup; make sure it says "msexVeronica 2.6" or higher.

I wish I could do more with the outfits, but I can't find them in GECK without more information.  Maybe someone else knows what they are.  If the ones you want are in Sexout Common Resources I'll be happy to use them-- I really don't want to require additional mods.

think i found the pregnant slave rags u looking for in scr. id number in fnvedit is 110240c4 through to 110240c6, this is 3 pregnant slave outfits of variing degree of pregnancy, think that variable is set by pregancy esm. not sure how they read in geck but in fnvedit all outfits that are suitable for pregency have a p1/p2/p3 upto 6 as there last digits. editor id for the first stage preg costume is listed as SexoutSummerslaveP1B3 (the p1 standing for pregnant stage 1) the general name of this item is slave corset (p1)

hope this helps :)

think i found the pregnant slave rags u looking for in scr. id number in fnvedit is 110240c4 through to 110240c6, this is 3 pregnant slave outfits of variing degree of pregnancy, think that variable is set by pregancy esm. not sure how they read in geck but in fnvedit all outfits that are suitable for pregency have a p1/p2/p3 upto 6 as there last digits. editor id for the first stage preg costume is listed as SexoutSummerslaveP1B3 (the p1 standing for pregnant stage 1) the general name of this item is slave corset (p1)

hope this helps :)

You can also use the following to detect if any variation is worn rather than check them all:

if rZActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLOutfitSummerSlave
                   ; *** Actor is wearing a SummerSlave Variation
                endif
Edited by Halstrom

Just some ideas for msexVeronicaD/s and FortSlavery.

Perhaps because there are no sexout mods with Brotherhood of steel this one could fill this gap.

For example say when you go to the brother hood of steel bunker  for the BOS quest line.

Veronica says ' unfortunately ,Maam, the BOS will not alllow a non- boss member into their bunker'.

PC: How can I help you then slave ,It;s a shame I  can't help you  as I think the BOS could be a force for good in the Mojah.'

Veronica : Maam, I hesitate to ask this but if ....

PC: ' spit it out slave, I havent got all day you know...'

Veronica:'Yes, Maam, sorry Maam , but if we pretended that you where my slave ....

PC:'You insolent whore...... punishment for insolence

After punishment

Veronica: Sorry Maam, it was a stupid suggestion, please forgive this worthless slave'

PC: Well , I suppose we could swap roles just for a little while while I'm helping the BOS'

Veronica:If you say so Maam.....

PC: and just for a little while..

Veronica: Yes, Maam...

Now veronica if you ask her about being freed while doing the BOS quest line says its just until she has finnished helping the BOS.As the quest line for BOS continues her attitude changes from:

just a little while --->  Slave, request denied you insolent whore...

After the BOS quest line

PC: If you insist on being freed you are trainsported and sold to the legion slavers, fort  or something else and  have to escape from there

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

After being enslaved by Veronica, she stops molesting you if you part ways with her and then ask her to rejoin you. Toggling the molestation frequency doesn't get it to start again.

The "Miss, let's talk about our little arrangement" dialogue is still there, but then you get the option to ask "Let's take this to the next level... real slavery" (this is after you have already been enslaved). The option to beg to not be a slave anymore is not there.

Are you not supposed to be able to get rid of her in the first place, or is something up with the dialogue checks after getting her to rejoin your party?

Thanks for all the hard work!

I am having the same problem with happy, i parted ways with cass to go do OWB and when i came back i have all the dialouge options but she stopped molesting.

Edit: She keeps telling me that i already have an owner

Edit: Fixed it by doing a clean save

I'd like to see an option that disables the forced dressing/undressing event. I've (naturally) got all kinds of fun modded things to wear here, but big V seems obsessed with the stupid slave rags. :/

Maybe instead if she told you you looked like shit, and then told you to change your armor set, or perhaps picked one at random from your inventory? Maybe just picking from sets with DT0.

Some other ideas for slave events: Being forced to carry something (~30 Wt), toys with negative effects, either actual equipment or as debuffs (Anal beads, -10% accuracy for 5 minutes), taking a player's money or equipped weapon until they 'earn' it back.

Happy 'n skittles, I'll look at the script... I zero out some variables if your companion is lost, probably I missed something.

raverrn, those are very interesting ideas, but I hesitate to do things that actually interfere with combat....

Happy 'n skittles, I'll look at the script... I zero out some variables if your companion is lost, probably I missed something.

raverrn, those are very interesting ideas, but I hesitate to do things that actually interfere with combat....

I don't know, removing armor already interferes with combat to some degree. Besides New Vegas combat is a lot of things, but challenging isn't one of them.

I don't know, removing armor already interferes with combat to some degree. Besides New Vegas combat is a lot of things, but challenging isn't one of them.

Yes, removing armor does make combat a bit of an issue at times. If I were to ask for any "please let me disable this" requests it would be the movement restrictions. That can really mess with the gameplay and sometimes Veronica seems to get bugged and say she'll let me move again but then fast travel still doesn't work.

I updated the mod to version 2.7.

* If you dismiss a companion, slave status should end; this wasn't properly done, which caused the above reported glitch if you re-enlist your mistress.  (She will still be a domme if you do so, but not your owner.)

* If you're told not to move, the next action should always be a lessening of this restriction.  (There are three levels for this variable: free movement, no fast travel, and no movement.)

* I added a setting to disable all undressing and redressing.  Use this if you have trouble with these actions (you're pregnant, or for some other reason it messes you up).  There are a lot of places affected (I like to strip the player :shy: ), so it's possible I missed something.