Adding Willow support is far more complicated than adding Sunny support' date=' since Willow is an entirely new NPC while Sunny existed from the base game. It's been explained in several other threads why it's unfeasible to add support to Willow in most instances.

[/quote']

Also depending on your immersion' date=' Willow has relationship levels. Sunny's relationship level can be defined totally by a sexout mod since she is less complex.

[/quote']

You can reference Willow by script without referencing the plugin' date=' but you can't give her dialogue because you can't do GetIsID in a dialogue condition without the plugin being present.

[/quote']

Thats why I said that Willow is a bit difficult to integrate to this mod. When I came to NCR CF with Sunny, Cass, Veronica and Willow - she even doesnt get naked, so I just reloaded and left her at home.

Thanks for the ideas! Some general comments on where I plan to go' date=' and not go, with the mod:

Very likely: more locations with specific interactions. More use of Zaz toys. Making companions whore themselves.

[/quote']

About toys. After Hard Prison Time... there is a personal Sunny`s Dog collar. Mb add such collars to Cass/Veronica when they are sub? With their names, and to player when he/she enslaved (here without name). I`ll try to retexture Sunny`s, that is not a big work, but where to store it...

I personally like more tasks assigned by the domme/owner' date=' ideally with possibilities for defiance and punishment. The drugs/addiction idea might fit into this.

[/quote']

Hmm, what punishment. Well, for examplr. Cass says: "I want to see you naked", and mb change this to "see you naked for 30 minutes" (for example). Real or ingame, I dont know. And if player gets dressed before time passes, what will be punishment? Some animation will be just fun, but not so punishing. Yeah, mb some effect that downs player stats, or mb.. idea, again as example - as punishment player char get "how-this-thing-is-called" in his/her mouth and cannot speak with anybody in game for the same half hour.

Reasonably likely: more differentiation of pet / slave; a subquest before you can get enslaved.

This wiil be good. Couse for now enslavment is just too simple. "Do you want.. yes".

If I can learn to animate' date=' I can add better animations. :)

[/quote']

If I can learn to animate somewhere else then Poser and 3D Max (a little), mb I can help.

Adding other companions tends to multiply the amount of work greatly. There might be a way to add a 'generic female companion' so only one set of changes is necessary. I'd like to add Boone/Arcade but there are a lot of topics that are affected-- it may be easier to do as a separate mod.

This is your mod' date=' mb someone else later add more companions.

I hesitate to add dependencies on other mods, like the pregnancy ones. On the other hand, I could build in hooks for other modders, so someone else could add domme/owner actions.

Sexout mods are all dependable on something else. As a fantastic idea - unite them all it one, but that is really fantasy.:D

I've thought of distinguishing sub and slave status when you're the top' date=' but I think this is hard to do in a satisfactory way. The thing is, the player already has great control over companions-- their movements, their clothing, their personal safety. Plus you can already choose how demeaningly you treat your sub.

[/quote']

Yeah, they are default subs without any mods.:)

Mb making companions sub will be a quest for player to be sub? As example - you must get them as sub, than make them do what are in options now for coulpe of times, and only than option to be sub to companions will open.

This mod comes out of the D/s experience' date=' which is (paradoxically) always consensual. So I really do not want the domme enslaving you or selling you all on her own. There are plenty of forced slavery mods. (On the other hand I could make this an option which is off by default.)

[/quote']

As I think thats ok, but when PC is sub/slave there must be more sex/disgrace related options. Hmm but for disgrace - it will be very difficult. And, when PC is sub/slave - less control of player over his character.

As example - if you want to trade to someone - you must ask your master first. And if answer is "no", well bad luck, trade some other time.

Where can I find this mod?

What "this"? JSC "Mojave slavers"? This is just my idea.:D

Sartor reminded me of something with the comment about 'see you naked'... I've had a couple of times where my character was told to stay in one place...and then (before being told she could move again) told that the next guy they see, she's supposed to have sex with...and... Veronica, at least, doesn't seem to give any more orders until 'the next male' or 'earn 100 caps' are completed...which can be a problem if you've been told to stand in one spot in say... the middle of the desert at least 15 seconds (real time) run to anyone at all...

And yes I tried asking to be able to move, it took 23 times and 3 reloads before I finally just reloaded before the 'stand still' order and then it took 4 more reloads to get her random order to be something that wasn't 'stand still'.

I don't suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to put in some if/then like statements so that she can't tell you to stand still while away from people or maybe that she can't tell you to do stuff to third party individuals (like 'next male') while you're still under movement restriction?

This mod comes out of the D/s experience' date=' which is (paradoxically) always consensual. So I really do not want the domme enslaving you or selling you all on her own. There are plenty of forced slavery mods. (On the other hand I could make this an option which is off by default.)

[/quote']

As continuation...

Simple slavery (lets call it like that) is not consensual, and slaves usually used to work (fields, home etc.), and for sexual needs to but less.

D/s slavery is sexually oriented and consensual, but it dont mean "today I want to be your slave, tomorrow not". Yeah, in real world pair could play "master/slave" game... lets say on evenings when both are free of work and other public deals. But what if master are mighty enough (not body strengs) to control slave always? I once met a girl, which wanted to be slave, wow, her fantasies was really pervert.

For ingame d/s slavery mb enslavment is after player agrees, but than it must not be so easy to be freed. PC will not belong to player after that. Hmm at least not in all cases. So you can go to where you want, or may be restricted to go there if master dont want this (and other aspects of game to).

And sex, disgrace and humiliation. As example.. there is Sexout Lust system, and I think when lust rises - PC wants sex, master may restrict PC to have sex until something is done, or PC must suffer from effects of lust a little.

Selling out for everyone just for fun seems not logical, even for a couple of caps. Giving slave to companions for sex needs is normal, they are friends or somethink like that. And to others... nobody will give his property to everione whom he meets in the world. But what if it is done for a better equipment, or a discount from trader, or quest solution. For something very valuable.

As for hemiliation and disgrace... that is difficult to be done. Not actions, they are simple: dialogues, animations (simple not for us, but in game mechanics). More difficult to imply them as a system. For example - public sex is humiliating when people catch you (not personally, just a word) in real world. But in Sexout everyone have sex everywhere and there is no reaction from other NPCs. So there must be some kind of system (like Karma), but sexually oriented. Not only sexout perks but the way how NPCs react on PC when it doing some d/s things.

And - way to be sub/slave is too simple, just a phrase "I want to try"... What if this will be a branched quest where certain answers change PC mind to be more submissive and at the end wanting to be slave. So if player make one choice (one literally, there mb many) - PC with time can became more interested to be sub, than with other choices it will remain sub to the end of game, or became less pervert, or more (this leads to slavery). In last case PC may even not to have free will at all - it will became pervert.:)

Well, thats just a thoughts and ideas. To do, or not to do - thats a question.

Sorry for my bad English, really hard to type without practice.

Brilliant mod i must say, and works flawlessly, my only issue atm is that my mistress told me to stand still until she tells me otherwise, but yeah, hours passed and still nothing, i get other humilations meanwhile fine. if i move she punishes me and it gets quite buggy after that :s

Is there a console command to bypass this or i just really need to wait until she allows me to carry on?

Brilliant mod i must say' date=' and works flawlessly, my only issue atm is that my mistress told me to stand still until she tells me otherwise, but yeah, hours passed and still nothing, i get other humilations meanwhile fine. if i move she punishes me and it gets quite buggy after that :s[/quote']

Hey! If your mistress tells you to stay put, you stay godamn put, you hear me? I don't care how long it takes, if your bones are bleaching under a ten thousand year old sun, if the beloved mistress says stay put and jump, you don't question her, you reply with how high?

You hear!

...if the beloved mistress says stay put and jump' date=' you don't question her, you reply with how high?

You hear!

[/quote']

Wouldn't replying with "how high?" be questioning her?

Well... yes, but in the submissive and entirely subordinate stance overlooked in such circumstances.

Say, you're not questioning me are you! Don't you make me put on my Sgt.Dornan outfit soldier... you wouldn't like me when I've put on my Sgt.Dornaan outfit!

So what you're saying is' date=' "It's flawless. Here's a flaw." :P

[/quote']

Well its not really a flaw, i just didnt know if it was working as intended or not :P that buggy part i meant is probably from outside of this mod anyways, had it with some random npcs too before d/s.

Brilliant mod i must say' date=' and works flawlessly, my only issue atm is that my mistress told me to stand still until she tells me otherwise, but yeah, hours passed and still nothing, i get other humilations meanwhile fine. if i move she punishes me and it gets quite buggy after that :s[/quote']

Hey! If your mistress tells you to stay put, you stay godamn put, you hear me? I don't care how long it takes, if your bones are bleaching under a ten thousand year old sun, if the beloved mistress says stay put and jump, you don't question her, you reply with how high?

You hear!

My weekends are too short for all that i am afraid T_T

Not moving is actually a very good test/punishment for a submissive. Waiting is hard!

But I may put in a check so it doesn't last too long.

Yeah' date=' but as i mentioned above, just wasnt sure if the long wait was a bug or a feature hehe :)

Note that you can talk to your mistress to ask her to let you move.

Damn there was an option for that? I talked to her but seems i missed that option >.>

Thanks for the help. Gonna give this another go.

My workaround for Cass' dialog problem is to open the companion wheel, immediately choosing "exit" and waiting for SmallerTalk to take over. Once it does, all of the previously hidden dialog options appear.

Yes, that is the correct way to leverage SmallerTalk to work with any companion who has as complicated a dialogue tree as an actor like Cass. To use this option you have to enable "after wheel companion dialogue" in the SmallerTalk MCM options.

Edited by astymma
Hey Mavia, this is a great mod. Always hoped that someone will make D/s mod with Veronica  :heart:
But, there's a problem that you're partialy already aware of. When she punishes player for wearing clothes, items are removed from inventory, including Readius PipBoy and quest items, like "Boone's beret". Taking items from actors, especialy player, is generaly a bad idea, as one can not foreseen all the implications this action can have.
If your sole goal is to keep player naked, you could use a StayNaked spell, that checks player current armor from script, and unequipes it. So Misstress could cast and dispel it on player as needed. I've used this approach in a few mods, and it is much simpler to implement and change, and less bugy than removing items. I'm not saying that this is the only, and the best solution, but it could save you from headache that comes with removing players items.
If you need any help with this, just let me know. Here's the spell script that does what I described. I tested it a bit, it should work nicely.
[spoiler=StayNakedSpellScript]SCN borisniStayNakedBaseSCRIPT

; spell that keeps actor naked

ref rZActor ; this actor
ref itemArmor ; armor found on this actor
int bRemove ; remove it or not flag
float fTimer ; for performance hit

BEGIN ScriptEffectFinish
printc "StayNaked SPELL Finished" ; a message could be shown to player that she doesen't have to stay naked anymore
END

BEGIN ScriptEffectStart
Set rZActor To GetSelf
printc "StayNaked SPELL Started" ; a message could be shown to player that she MUST/WILL stay naked
END

BEGIN ScriptEffectUpdate

; make code below run once in 1 sec RL time
; effect script runs on each frame, there's no need to check armor so often
if fTimer > 0
Set fTimer to fTimer - GetSecondsPassed
return
endif
Set fTimer To 1 ; set to 1 second real time
; this way there's less impact on performance

printc "StayNaked SPELL checking %n for clothes" rZActor
; get current arromor
set itemArmor to rZActor.GetEquippedObject 2

;check is it safe to wear as naked, you can check against any other lists, but theese should be checked
if itemArmor ; she's wearing something
printc "Has arrmor"
if -1 >= ListGetFormIndex SexoutNGNudeBodies itemArmor ; it's not a nude body
printc "not wearing naked body"
if 1 == rZActor.GetIsSex Male ; actor is male
if -1 >= ListGetFormIndex SexoutNGSafeClothesM itemArmor ; not safe male clothes
printc "Actor is male and armor is not safe for sex"
Set bRemove To 1 ; to be unequipped
endif
else ; actor is female
if -1 >= ListGetFormIndex SexoutNGSafeClothesF itemArmor ; not safe female clothes
printc "Actor is female and armor is not safe for sex"
Set bRemove To 1 ; to be unequipped
endif
endif
endif
endif

if 0 != bRemove
rZActor.UnEquipItem itemArmor 0 1
Set bRemove To 0
printc "StayNaked SPELL Removed armor from %n" rZActor ; here a spell or a token can be used to notify Misstress that slave has been dressed, so she can punish him/her
endif

END

Thanks for the script... the thing is, I don't want to just keep the player naked-- the player should have the option of disobeying.

I can check for zero weight items.  There are mods that allow setting features for clothing for Sexout, perhaps that would be a solution for the Readius?

Glad if I could help :) 
I asumed that was the idea, so near the end of script, in the last if statement, you can throw in whatever you want, it is in the comment after printc line. Right there could be line 'owner.StartConversation playerref msexConfiscate' with ref owner copied from msexVeronica.owner before that. You could also throw out the part for checking is player naked and reaction from msexVeronicaData. For testing I've put the script above in the msexStripScript, and it seems to work.

This is just an idea, I'm sure it can be resolved in a number of different ways.
I'm unsure how to check the weight of items, maybe there is a simple way. Readius is a zero weight item, and all items checked as quest items heave zero weight, so that could be a possible solution for taking items away.

EDIT:

And just now I realize that what I described is rather silly. It would do exact same thing as it does now :D

The idea ofcourse was to do something fun, like not take players items :D
So, you could just change the msexConfiscate dialog, so she can punish player in some other way.. For example, there could be a var in the msexVerodnicaData that is incremented from aforementioned spell script, that could be used for different punishments from this dialog.

EDIT2:
On second tought, it's best to leave StartConversation where it is, and from spell just change var in msexVeronicaData to indicate that she has to punish player. StartConversation probably won't work from this spell script.

hey, im getting a 9.3 ngsan abort code with boone, after being taken to novac as a slave, iirc 9.3 is no sex available between actors OR missing anims, im fully updated on all files and abort code occurs right after having boone dress u in bondage gear. i play female toon, beleive in game lore though that boone is gay or bi, dunno if this effects anything, in my sex setting i have all male and females set to bisexual.....anyone else had this trouble?

edit: quickly checked the esp dialogue for novac, there appears to be no sex script after being dressed in bondage, is there supposed to be? with a 9.3 error im guessing there is...