Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

When my character wears an outfit and performs for Settlers that want to see a dance, the screen turns black and shows loading icon, and stays black. If I save/leave game and load again, it is back to normal but of course I missed the show.

Is there a way to disable the blackout? Which mod controls that, is it BDH?

Thank you!

The second conversational option is something like "wipe that grin off your face and help me." Then the NPCs do that. Is that normal or do the NPCs eventually demand something in return? If you choose the first conversation option, then it is like this. That didn't happen to me with the second one.

8 hours ago, deathmorph said:

The second conversational option is something like "wipe that grin off your face and help me." Then the NPCs do that. Is that normal or do the NPCs eventually demand something in return? If you choose the first conversation option, then it is like this. That didn't happen to me with the second one.

It's been a long time, but I vaguely recall (you might be able to find it in the discussion history) the author stating that the demanding conversation choice was for players who want to bypass the more devious possibilities and just get the devices removed, so more of a convenience/utility if you don't feel like role playing more submissive situations.

2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Okay thank you very much. Then I will do without the second variant in the future. The spicy sequel is missing.
I don't suppose I can remove this dialog option with my modest knowledge?

You could use the CK or FO4Edit to alter the plugin's records for that dialogue scene.

Hi sorry I'm new to the whole game and modding thing.  I have a problem piper instructs me to have sex with her friends whilst lock in a pillory. I willingly accept and Pipper tells me to find or build a pillory, so I build one and speak to her again only to be told there is no pillory and that I need to build or find one 

6 minutes ago, steve sponge said:

Hi sorry I'm new to the whole game and modding thing.  I have a problem piper instructs me to have sex with her friends whilst lock in a pillory. I willingly accept and Pipper tells me to find or build a pillory, so I build one and speak to her again only to be told there is no pillory and that I need to build or find one 

You can't be to close or far away from the Pillory when talking to her.

1 floor tile around it is a good rule of thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

My actress was given an anal number brush plug with other sexy clothes for a task. This plug was removed as part of a dialog. When the clothes were returned, the plug, which was no longer plugged in, was also included.
Now I keep getting the message "You lack the key to unlock butt plug." However, I checked in Rad Morphing Redux that no plug is equipped.
How can I get rid of the notification? Do I have to go to the city of the ghouls and buy a toothbrush plug and key there, or is there another solution? I want to look at Point Lookout, but I don't want to carry this message with me.

PS: After a raider had to give me his Chastity key, the message "Plug unlocked" appeared. Though he wasn't there. But I think my problem has been solved with that.

Edited by deathmorph
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, so i was trying to enslave a raider with just buissness in the process got in to a bimbo chat after beign captured its another different npc now the message its contantly appearing and any bimbo conversation its locked until that interaction its done, is there any way to debug that? 

image.png

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If I remember right that's a vanilla line. Piper or Cait... maybe both. But if it's voiced, it's not this mod.

It's not voiced.

After sleeping, cait flirts with me, if I am accepting ("Sweety?" and another line which I forget, though Cait acts frustrated with my response) and the game pauses like it's setting up for an AAF animation and then eventually it times out and no further conversation is possible. But when I move away she gripes, silently, 

3 hours ago, sen4mi said:

It's not voiced.

After sleeping, cait flirts with me, if I am accepting ("Sweety?" and another line which I forget, though Cait acts frustrated with my response) and the game pauses like it's setting up for an AAF animation and then eventually it times out and no further conversation is possible. But when I move away she gripes, silently, 

If I recall correctly, that's Dangerous Nights, though it's been a long time since I used it so I could easily be mis-remembering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, warpspeedmind said:

Hi all - is there a way to modify dialogue in this mod? If so, can someone point me in the right direction? Been looking to clean up some Grammar that has been bugging me, and I thought straight text edits could be an easy way to learn to use the ck and/or fo4edit. Thanks!

Just open it in xEdit and go under Quests.

If you do it in the CK, it's the same location, but it will be painfully slow, but better organized... sort of. LOL

On 2/1/2023 at 10:49 PM, izzyknows said:

Just open it in xEdit and go under Quests.

If you do it in the CK, it's the same location, but it will be painfully slow, but better organized... sort of. LOL

Thanks! That was what I was looking for - there's a ton of lines to review, but I am getting the hang of it!

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, KalBreen said:

Hi there. Just wondering what the latest is on body morphing compatibility with fusion girl. I'm starting a playthrough of Fallout 4 and can't decide if to use fusion girl or cbbe for the PC body. Much appreciated. Cheers.

It's just CBBE. Unless someone has made a Fusion Girl patch.

On 2/23/2023 at 11:31 PM, KalBreen said:

Hi there. Just wondering what the latest is on body morphing compatibility with fusion girl. I'm starting a playthrough of Fallout 4 and can't decide if to use fusion girl or cbbe for the PC body. Much appreciated. Cheers.

On 2/24/2023 at 1:43 PM, izzyknows said:

It's just CBBE. Unless someone has made a Fusion Girl patch.

The author did, it's in the downloads for this mod, the file called "Boston Devious Helper v0.3.10 - Fusion Girl patch.7z"

• 1 month later...

Hey, I might be missing this, but is there a way to turn off being sent on those 'Attitude adjustment spas' in MCM?  I have advanced needs, Crime and punishment and a battery of other mods in that vein, so I get sent away by Piper as a task in Bost Devious helper, and I end up with a pack of Gunners in some part of South boston, bollock naked, no weapons, food or medicines.  So off I escape dodging raiders, mutants etc and finally make it, almost starving to death, to DC.  I have to risk stealing food to make sure I don't die then and there, and spend two days begging and whoring just eat, get water (booze) and some clothes, finally, battered and bruised staggering back to Sanctury.  All my kit is missing and I need to start from scratch.  While I enjoy a challenge, it just doesn't ring true that your companion would sell you off to Mutants or Gunners on the other side of the map, added to the fact I had been quite compliant and needed no attitude adjustment; so, any way to turn it off? I enjoy the mod, just not that bit?

7 hours ago, Umbopo65 said:

While I enjoy a challenge, it just doesn't ring true that your companion would sell you off to Mutants or Gunners on the other side of the map, added to the fact I had been quite compliant and needed no attitude adjustment; so, any way to turn it off?

Piper should have your gear when you return to her.

If you don't want a "vacation", always answer her in the positive like a good little sub. Because anything else is a sign of disobedience and will be noted.

If i remember right, if you stay with your captives for 3 days they'll get tired of you and dump your worn out ass somewhere.

And if you can't make it across the map without starving, you really need to quit playing tootsies with the local fauna and move your ass. It's not that hard... unless you're dumped in the Glowing Sea at a non location, naked with an empty inventory. And the only correct path out, will leave you radiated down to 5 health points, and then having to sneak around 2 Deathclaws just to get to some Gunners that "might" help you a little. LOL

Forgot...

Under Bad Girl, set the Bad Karma to 0 and the threshold to 100 just to be safe.

Edited by izzyknows
On 2/25/2023 at 9:36 PM, izzyknows said:

Lets just say it was a trick answer to a trick question. ;)

The fusion girl patch for Dicky's outfit seems to work, initially, but for some reason does not seem to adapt properly to body morphs.