Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@MarkTrolic

it appears that when i enable the voice mods the game crashes on the loading screen.

Is it with Silent Voice or Collar Voice files or both?

Does it crash all the time or just during an event?

one more thing: after triggering a npc quest then kill them it will result in the npc teleport with you every where

Yeah, that's a problem if you do that. Not only the teleport thing, the event will probably stuck then and not trigger any more events...

Atm you can cancel the event/task with the console command

set bdh_cmd to 911

or there is also a option in the MCM

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Execute Command -> Reset Events

Like several others have stated, I also can't get the pillory task to work.  I could just turn down the quest, but whenever my dom gives another quest, it's always the pillory again.  It appears to be scripted that way. Is it necessary to finish that quest to get to the Bimbo content?

15 hours ago, Akor said:

@MarkTrolic

Is it with Silent Voice or Collar Voice files or both?

Does it crash all the time or just during an event?

Yeah, that's a problem if you do that. Not only the teleport thing, the event will probably stuck then and not trigger any more events...

Atm you can cancel the event/task with the console command

set bdh_cmd to 911

or there is also a option in the MCM

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Execute Command -> Reset Events

it only happens with the normal voice file
i guess the silent

@justbob2

Like several others have stated, I also can't get the pillory task to work.  I could just turn down the quest, but whenever my dom gives another quest, it's always the pillory again.  It appears to be scripted that way. Is it necessary to finish that quest to get to the Bimbo content?

Yes, you have to play through the events in order so as long as you not finish a pillory you will not progress.

I have disabled the pillory event in v0.3.16 so people can progress.

@Oldwolf58

Ok don't know if anyone else has found this or if it's just me but if you are wearing an outfit given by your dom then the block bdh hot key/mcm setting doesn't stop bdh dialogues :(  almost blew up my 1st meeting with Dez .

The dialog option doesn't stop events (e.g. slutwalk) from triggering. It is only disabling the 'Ask for DD help' dialog.

You can prevent events from triggering by drawing a weapon.

I changed it in v0.3.16 so the 'Dialog Blocker' now also disables events from triggering.. ( I hope at least :D)

## 2020-08-30

* ```Boston Devious Helper v0.3.16.7z```

### Changed

* Tweaked pillory event: it should now continue in case animations don't start (Might be the issue what most people have with it not working).
* **Disabled** pillory event. (Can be enabled again in MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Companion -> Debug -> Pillory Task Enabled)
* Tweaked 'Disable BDH Dialog' option: It will now also disable events from triggering.
3 hours ago, Akor said:
## 2020-08-30

* ```Boston Devious Helper v0.3.16.7z```

### Changed

* Tweaked pillory event: it should now continue in case animations don't start (Might be the issue what most people have with it not working).
* **Disabled** pillory event. (Can be enabled again in MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Companion -> Debug -> Pillory Task Enabled)
* Tweaked 'Disable BDH Dialog' option: It will now also disable events from triggering.

Thank you.  I uninstalled 3.15 and installed 3.16.  Can I just pick up from my last save before getting the pillory quest, or do I need a clean save?

A small request..

Make it so that each companion would require an "agreement" to be a sub, like the first time your PC agrees. And the tasks/collar wouldn't need to start over either.

Although, this would open up the possibility of each companion giving unique "tasks" specific to their personal perversions. ;)

2 hours ago, MarkTrolic said:

yes when i removed the voice mod it does not crash (tried reinstalling and redoaloading both voice mods but did not work)

Try manually installing the files.

Uninstall the ones you have and manually make sure it's uninstalled. Then...

Extract just the "Sound" folder to

\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data

@izzyknows

Make it so that each companion would require an "agreement" to be a sub, like the first time your PC agrees. And the tasks/collar wouldn't need to start over either.

Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean :o/

You mean make a new dialog to activate sub mode again after the player switches companions?

Or just reuse the exisiting DD dialog again, so you have to activate sub mode for each companion individually?

Does wearing DD items pause the Bimbo collar? I mean, stop it from triggering a new task.

Yes, when a DD is equipped it will block all events/tasks (Companion, Slutwalk, Bimbo Collar) until it is removed.

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Or just reuse the exisiting DD dialog again, so you have to activate sub mode for each companion individually?

Yes exactly! :)

1 hour ago, Akor said:

Yes, when a DD is equipped it will block all events/tasks (Companion, Slutwalk, Bimbo Collar) until it is removed.

Kool! Just wanted to make sure. ?