FausTTerM's Animations (Update 03.14.2021)

4 hours ago, TabooGood said:

I don't seem to get any animation options for wild bizare plants or the abandoned cave. Do the plants have to be at a specific stagge for it to work and does the mine have to be unopened?

For wild plants, you can't have completed the story line, or be at the later stage when they all get huge.  But you can place the strange spore sculpture- shrink it one click with "["- anywhere and at any point.  You need the sculpture, not the strange spore or one grown from a bizarre fruit.

For the mine entrance, probably yes, since the tentacles are reaching out from behind the boards.  I haven't tried that one yet.

Im confused and I hope someone can help me.

Chair Dining:

Vaginal:

OctoChairTentacle                      F

Chair Desk:

Vaginal:

Toilet:

Vaginal:

None of those work for me:

What are the exact object names and from what add on are they to work?

What other tentacle animatins are there? So far I only got the mine and plant to work...

There was some mention of an Octopus Box?

8 hours ago, Discord12 said:

Im confused and I hope someone can help me.

Chair Dining:

Vaginal:

Chair Desk:

Vaginal:

Toilet:

Vaginal:

None of those work for me:

What are the exact object names and from what add on are they to work?

What other tentacle animatins are there? So far I only got the mine and plant to work...

There was some mention of an Octopus Box?

The Octopus Box will spawn on its own, but it's modified from a DLC object.  FaustTerM identified it as being from Vampires, but I think it's actually from Parenthood- it appears to be a school project box.  That is what is supposed to happen with the chairs you're trying to use, sounds like you probably don't have Parenthood.

There is also one animation for doorways.  That will spawn a trash can, I think it's a base game object so no problems with that one.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:14 AM, TabooGood said:

I don't seem to get any animation options for wild bizare plants or the abandoned cave. Do the plants have to be at a specific stagge for it to work and does the mine have to be unopened?

If you've opened the mine, try the other entrance.  Yup, there's 2- the better known one is in the park, but there's another one behind the Landgraab's house.

They go to the same place, you don't get a different secret cave by opening the second one.

12 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

If you've opened the mine, try the other entrance.  Yup, there's 2- the better known one is in the park, but there's another one behind the Landgraab's house.

They go to the same place, you don't get a different secret cave by opening the second one.

So I tried with the cave at the landgrabs that is still sealed for me but I don't get any options to use wicked whims when clicking on it

ok, so i have everything needed for the octochair animation but im still confused...it doesnt give me the option for just a female to use whickedwhims on a toilet, unlike with the cave, plants and doors...

UPDATE: Ignore the above...parenthood was still downloading ....sorry :)

On 5/19/2020 at 3:08 AM, TabooGood said:

So I tried with the cave at the landgrabs that is still sealed for me but I don't get any options to use wicked whims when clicking on it

I just gave it a try.  My sim was able to use both entrances before opening them, and after I opened one, the other still worked for the animations.  So, um... I don't know!

You are using a female sim, right?

12 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I just gave it a try.  My sim was able to use both entrances before opening them, and after I opened one, the other still worked for the animations.  So, um... I don't know!

You are using a female sim, right?

Yes, I managed to get the bizare plant animations to work (not sure how I did it though) but the cave still doesn't work, I'm going to try to put a new entrance on a lot and also see if it works on a save where I haven't opened the cave

Hey! I'm having trouble with these animations. Do I need to play the strangeville story for these to work? I tried it with the stage 2 plants that you can buy with a cheat, the wicked menu comes up but it won't let me choose an animation. 

Wild Bizarre Plant 2 Stage:

Anal:  

GrowthPlantTentacleThroughFuck    F

Vaginal:

GrowthPlantTentacleRopedFuck        F

Oraljob:

GrowthPlantTentacle2Blow                F

4 hours ago, Thine said:

Hey! I'm having trouble with these animations. Do I need to play the strangeville story for these to work? I tried it with the stage 2 plants that you can buy with a cheat, the wicked menu comes up but it won't let me choose an animation. 

Wild Bizarre Plant 2 Stage:

Anal:  

GrowthPlantTentacleThroughFuck    F

Vaginal:

GrowthPlantTentacleRopedFuck        F

Oraljob:

GrowthPlantTentacle2Blow                F

19 hours ago, Redevil01 said:

download new animations but do not interact with PlantTentacle 

and i can't find it on the animation list

For now, animations will only work in strangeville. I don't understand exactly what the problem is yet but I'm trying to fix it now.

You probably already know this, but the new animations result in error "Error: Failed to load rig resource using provided key (0x0, 0x0, 0x0)" (zeros truncated for brevity) if used with the build mode plant outside of StrangerVille and the debug console is open. Hope this helps you debug.

18 hours ago, FausTTerM said:

For now, animations will only work in strangeville. I don't understand exactly what the problem is yet but I'm trying to fix it now.

Thanks for this info. Was breaking my head yesterday, as indeed it didn't work. 

6 hours ago, ThisGhost said:

You probably already know this, but the new animations result in error "Error: Failed to load rig resource using provided key (0x0, 0x0, 0x0)" (zeros truncated for brevity) if used with the build mode plant outside of StrangerVille and the debug console is open. Hope this helps you debug.

Thank you very much