FausTTerM's Animations (Update 03.14.2021)

28 minutes ago, milolammertink said:

I have the same issues! Where do i find the bizzare plant.

On 6/7/2020 at 12:03 AM, crusadeneo said:

Can anyone help, why i´m not finding that bizarre plant ingame ?

any suggestions =?

The fastest way is to buy StrangerVille.?

It didn't work in my environment with the tentacle test objects. I don't know why, but my sim was meeting a friend in StrangerVille while I was meeting this can fix this by fucking a flower.

As I said on Patreon, this animation is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A body penetrated by tentacles is what I've been looking for.

1 hour ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

The fastest way is to buy StrangerVille.?

It didn't work in my environment with the tentacle test objects. I don't know why, but my sim was meeting a friend in StrangerVille while I was meeting this can fix this by fucking a flower.

As I said on Patreon, this animation is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A body penetrated by tentacles is what I've been looking for.

Any cheats for spawning it?

On 6/4/2020 at 5:39 PM, crusadeneo said:

well so so far your animations are great, but i can not find the Bizarre tentacle plant ingame, i downloaded everything for cc needed

On 6/6/2020 at 5:03 PM, crusadeneo said:

Can anyone help, why i´m not finding that bizarre plant ingame ?

any suggestions =?

On 6/7/2020 at 6:42 PM, milolammertink said:

I have the same issues! Where do i find the bizzare plant.

On 6/7/2020 at 8:33 PM, milolammertink said:

Any cheats for spawning it?

Hi guys! As a fellow animator of this stuff I wanted to share what I know and help explain what's probably confusing about that object, since I know Faus uses google translate to communicate in English and I imagine it can maybe be a bit hard to keep up with the questions sometimes.

The "Bizarre Plant" name is given only to the version that is at the Secret Lab; to enable the version you can put on other lots, which is called the "Strange Sprout Sculpture", you open the shift+ctrl+c cheat console in-game and type testingcheats true and hit enter, then bb.showhiddenobjects, then search for the Strange Sprout Sculpture. This is treated as a separate object from the Bizarre Plant at the Secret Lab, so the animations you're looking for will have to have been enabled for both in order for you to see them (I believe both my and Faus's tentacle animations are). The StrangerVille expansion pack will still be required for the animations to start at that plant, the only ways around this would be to make the plant a downloadable custom content object, or to also enable the animations for places like the floor. I have little knowledge of how to make custom content objects and am really just focused on animating, so I found it easier to do the latter.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, narime said:

Where can I find the ability to have sex with Mother Plant? I can't find it.

In order for the animation for the parent plant to work, you need to enable it in the settings (Self Initiation Settings > Instant).  Sometimes the " sex "button may not be displayed, instead you can use "sex NPC" (this should be enabled in sex settings > cheats).

1 hour ago, FausTTerM said:

In order for the animation for the parent plant to work, you need to enable it in the settings (Self Initiation Settings > Instant).  Sometimes the " sex "button may not be displayed, instead you can use "sex NPC" (this should be enabled in sex settings > cheats).

Thank you for teaching me! (I used a translator because English is not my native language!)