FausTTerM's Animations (Update 03.14.2021)

I tested the plant animation, if you download the plant from the gallery (a vanilla plant) and deploy it on a lot, the sim can play a handjob and a vaginal animation only 2, using the object (bizzarre plant) from the custom content of this mod can use all the animations that are listed tyvm

18 hours ago, dorkulon said:

After digging through the package and xml and reading far more of the ww developer documentation than I thought I would, I give up.

Where do you activate the FishLakeTent clips?

They're activated in ponds. You can use the debug commands to spawn them. You also need to turn on instant positioning, which is found under sex settings in whicked whims.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:14 PM, nononysss said:

They're activated in ponds. You can use the debug commands to spawn them. You also need to turn on instant positioning, which is found under sex settings in whicked whims.

Aha! Thanks for the insight. Magnolia Park in Willow Creek already has a pond if you don't want to one yourself.

I can't interact with the Bizzare Plant for Animation. I placed it on different lot but can't interact with the plant. So same problem here as some other above.

Also I see you animation in the Andrews Pose Player. Normally the WW animations aren't in the Pose Player to find.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:21 AM, ketsup1227 said:

How do you trigger the tentacle plant animations? I placed the custom strange plants on my lot but doesn't have interaction options.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:15 AM, Praxidike said:

Yeah, I can't the tentacles to work.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:44 PM, Jorak84 said:

I can't interact with the Bizzare Plant for Animation. I placed it on different lot but can't interact with the plant. So same problem here as some other above.

Also I see you animation in the Andrews Pose Player. Normally the WW animations aren't in the Pose Player to find.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raeydin said:

yup don't have the interaction for the plants either... please fix this!

Do you guys have the required file Asketo's objects?  It's linked on the download page.  FaustTerM uses the tentacle object created by Asketo, so if you don't have that, no tentacles.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:21 PM, Praxidike said:

I have them but every time I click on them I see no option for Wicked Whims. I'm still sort of new to this mod so maybe I'm doing something wrong. I don't know.

Okay.  What objects are you trying to use?  Try it on something that shouldn't need anything more than the animations and asketo's objects.  A doorway, a stove, any floor spot, or any single bed should have FaustTerM animations involving tentacles, so we can see if it's that, or something about your setup with the Strangerville objects.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:16 AM, snowdog04 said:

Do you guys have the required file Asketo's objects?  It's linked on the download page.  FaustTerM uses the tentacle object created by Asketo, so if you don't have that, no tentacles.

Oopss..seems I forgot them...Thanks. Now it works. ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have all the extra bits and pieces downloaded, and usually the animations play nice and smoothly

but some of them are missing on my lists? like in the animations selector pop-up it won't display any "Climax" animations, and some of the "Vaginal" "Orajob" and "Handjob" animations aren't selectable for tentacle animations (ie: strange plant stage two solo F animation "growthplanttentaclethroughfuck" isn't available in the menu, none of the shower tentacle animations show up ever, etc )

Any word on what to do? I did check the animations disabler to see if maybe that was what was happening but they didn't even show up in That menu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2020 at 12:54 AM, FausTTerM said:

If you mean tentacle rig, then you need to open the file asketo's_ts4_object and in the Studio click Content Management then Un-merge Package your package file will split into several files there you will already find the file with the desired model.

I actually cant click on it. Only on BDSM devices, Bondage devices etc. What am i doing wron T^T?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 7:03 AM, modella said:

For me they appear in the right spot, but my sim's do become flattened like so:

Reveal hidden contents

2138171185_07-27-20_12-01-11AM.png.e7129ad4e0e4c52ab2d7553c602b3aae.png

I'm going to do a bit of digging in my game today so see if it may be a CC issue or something

Im having the same issue did anyone figure out what the problem is? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

How to play the fishinglake animations? is it a place in different map? or is it constructed ?

Edit: i figured it out , for anyone wondering you can build it in your lot it is a fishing pod , to get it first enable cheat bb.showhiddenobjects then in construct mode in the item search box type debug and wait couple of seconds , hidden items will appear scroll down and find the fishing pod you need