SexoutBrutalRapers

If you aren't sure what's going on, just split the if statements, and sprinkle lots of prints..

if (rTemp)
 PrintToConsole "DBG: rTemp = %n" rTemp
 if rTemp.GetIsCreature
   printToConsole "DBG: %n a creature" rTemp
   if 0 == rTemp.GetInFaction DogFaction
     printToConsole "DBG: %n is not a dog" rTemp
   else
     printToConsole "DBG: %n is a dog" rTemp
   endif
 else
   PrintToConsole "DBG: %n Not a creature" rTemp
 endif
else
 PrintToConsole "DBG: no rTemp!"
endif

Just paste it in front of what you already have so you don't have to go madly indenting all your other junk. If it's killing the script, it'll be obvious as the prints will stop somewhere they shouldn't.

If it evaluates to anything except 0 it counts as returning 'true' to that condition. 0 is zero' date=' and null, and false for this wacky script language. =)

I'm pretty sure the problem is in the faction check, but I am not sure why. rTemp is a reference pulled from another ESP file, when I PrintC the results it returns properly though. In this instance it is J.T. from the willow mod.[/quote']

If you are referencing from another esp, I once found something referenced couldn't be used in a compare like:

if GetRandomPercent < (SexoutMain.iSexinessRating * 3)

Instead I had to pull it into another variable first with something like:

Set iSexiness to (SexoutMain.iSexinessRating * 3)

if GetRandomPercent < iSexiness

You could try this to help debug it I guess to narrow down where the problemm is further.

I'll see what I can do about some compatibility checks for Marts mutant mod. Assuming they can use the animations I don't think it will be much of a problem.

Also please keep in mind that I am learning all of this as I go' date=' I literally knew nothing about any of this a little while ago. So be patient with me as I work out how to make all of these things function properly.

[/quote']

Hi.

Have tyou cancelled this project?

I know that you have some priority work!

But I dont have news anymore then I ask questions.

Thank you!

Is there a simple way to turn off bestiality in the script or maybe could you make a version that doesn't contain it? it would add so much more realism' date=' at least in my opinion.

[/quote']

The Best Way For That Is To Do It Like The Oblivion Version

Where you Can Disable The Creature Sex Via In Game Menu .

I Like The Beastiality Personally ...

I keep my health setting at default and combat rape seems to work just fine' date=' the only thing I'm not sure about is are they supposed to blast me as soon as they get done? every instance of cr even when it's between two npcs ends up in the jerk shooting her or me (if I'm the victim). very brutal indeed :P

[/quote']

Well that usually the thing about rape you see, most of the time the raider in question doesn't want his victim to be around for breakfast.

Well, there are many ways to think about it:

1) Rapists like to feel power, but they also like to know that others FEEL that power imposed upon them. Letting the prey live sends the message "I've taken you so low, you're now not worth a bullet" and leaves someone thoroughly beaten fearing you and spreading that fear to any that encounter them. Actually killing the foe just leaves a corpse that fears no one.

2) Why go through the effort to subdue and rape a foe once when you can subdue the foe once and rape many times? Nobody says you have to feed your prisoner. (Nobody says you have to imprison them either... how far are they going to go barefoot & naked in a desolate wasteland? its kinda a "catch and release" program.

3) Ok, you're a raider, you've gotten your fun from your prey. You can kill the victim easily enough now... or you can see if anyone will trade you a few rounds of Jet for a piece of that add before it goes cold.

4) Sadists like spreading the agony. Leaving a target alive to wander off into the wasteland leaves them with the satisfying thoughts of someone's suffering continuing long after they've parted ways.

5) Male critters, driven by a distorted drive to continue the species, instinctually know that killing the female after all that effor generally doesn't help achieve that goal.

6) Refrigerators are rare, but even a bloodthirsty cannibal knows that meat doesn't spoil if it still has a pulse.

7) From a gameplay perspective, having a stat counter for rape in sexout doesn't make much sense if after every combat encounter you die and have to reload to a point in time from before it happened.

Is there a simple way to turn off bestiality in the script or maybe could you make a version that doesn't contain it? it would add so much more realism' date=' at least in my opinion.

[/quote']

It is little more difficult then that. You can turn off creature stalkers but if you activate combat rape, creatures are not excluded and cannot be excluded.

in order to do it, you need to crack open the esp and disable them from within the script that allow creature in first place.

I doubt the creator will make 2 versions just to comply with someone who does not like his mod.. Just to much work keeping 2 separate mods updated if new major things are being updated all the time.

If Abinas don't like it, maybe it's time for him or her to start learning scripting, and changing things them self.

shanyu: Unfortunately I'm still only in the planning stages of the struggle, that is going to add quite a bit of complexity to the code. It will probably be at least a couple more weeks before I have something to show for that item. When I do release it, it will be without any animations though, so it will look quite silly I imagine. Hopefully someone can make some struggle animations eventually, but with all of the different factors, it would be quite a job. (Human male vs human female, dog vs human female, super mutant vs human female, 2 males vs human female, etc etc)

abinas: My newest version will have flags to disable creatures, or optionally just animals. Once that one has a stable release you will be able to use those new options.

shanyu: I have been thinking about this as well, I do plan to expand on this at some point and have many different paths it will take you down. This is heavily inspired by the sewer slave mod (my current favorite mod on here). I wish I had the time, I want to make a full slavery mod which could handle mods like sewer slaves as plugins. I barely have enough time to keep up with this one, what progress I once made on my slave mod is now long outdated.

shanyu: Unfortunately I'm still only in the planning stages of the struggle' date=' that is going to add quite a bit of complexity to the code. It will probably be at least a couple more weeks before I have something to show for that item. When I do release it, it will be without any animations though, so it will look quite silly I imagine. Hopefully someone can make some struggle animations eventually, but with all of the different factors, it would be quite a job. (Human male vs human female, dog vs human female, super mutant vs human female, 2 males vs human female, etc etc)

[/quote']

Wow. That IS ambitious- I didn't even think of trying to add animations for struggling, though that would be an impressive undertaking.

I had expected something done along the lines of:

- The first successful combat rape check would leave you disarmed.

- The second successful combat rape check would result in losing what you're wearing.

- The third successful combat rape check would result in the current rape stage starting.

- If you hit during that you toggle stuggling. No animation change... its still playing the rape animation... but the game does a periodic calculation weighted by the participants' stats. Failure increases the penalties to the character (increased fatigue, damage, lost gear, etc) and success breaks things off early and leaves the foe momentarily unconscious so you can run (or try to finish him/it).

- For stalkers, you could just assume that the initial attack gives them a "free" disarm or a chance for better (disarm and strip), then leave you in a modified "combat rape" that debuffs the player for the element of surprise (granted, half the drugs they use on you actually give a combat advantage)

I can imagine how complex THAT much would be, so adding animations, etc... I can see where something like real-life would really make this impossible.

prkr, do you want me to reserve an anim value block in NG for the struggle animations, or do you intend to put them just in rapers?

They shouldn't be any more difficult to make (and certainly no more difficult to add) than normal sex animations.

Calling SexoutNGBegin directly with the actors and anim without a sextype set will play animations without incrementing any of the counters.

Let me know here or PM me the details on what you think will make it complex; it seems to me that it'll actually be very simple, other than actually creating the animation .kf files.

- To struggle, call SexoutNGBegin with a struggle animation (once they are in).

- Set a callback before the call, to get control back.

- When you get control back, you can check your vars for 'success' or whatever and then play a sex animation or not.

Callbacks. They make it eaaaaaaaaasy. :D

shanyu: Unfortunately I'm still only in the planning stages of the struggle' date=' that is going to add quite a bit of complexity to the code. It will probably be at least a couple more weeks before I have something to show for that item. When I do release it, it will be without any animations though, so it will look quite silly I imagine. Hopefully someone can make some struggle animations eventually, but with all of the different factors, it would be quite a job. (Human male vs human female, dog vs human female, super mutant vs human female, 2 males vs human female, etc etc)[/quote']

This indeed sounds fun :)

I keep my health setting at default and combat rape seems to work just fine' date=' the only thing I'm not sure about is are they supposed to blast me as soon as they get done? every instance of cr even when it's between two npcs ends up in the jerk shooting her or me (if I'm the victim). very brutal indeed :P

[/quote']

Well that usually the thing about rape you see, most of the time the raider in question doesn't want his victim to be around for breakfast.

Actually, Cook-Cook totally does. :P

[/quote']

It is little more difficult then that. You can turn off creature stalkers but if you activate combat rape, creatures are not excluded and cannot be excluded.

in order to do it, you need to crack open the esp and disable them from within the script that allow creature in first place.

I doubt the creator will make 2 versions just to comply with someone who does not like his mod.. Just to much work keeping 2 separate mods updated if new major things are being updated all the time.

If Abinas don't like it, maybe it's time for him or her to start learning scripting, and changing things them self.

I never said I didn't like this mod, I actually DO like it, I simply asked if creatures could be excluded. if you would bother to look at my profile you would see I'm female, (abinas) move the s to the front for my name.

@prkr_jmsn Thank you for working on an option to shut them off, I do hope that wasn't just for me :blush:, and before anyone else puts words in my mouth I want to say I love your mod and don't play without it.

I never said I didn't like this mod' date=' I actually DO like it, I simply asked if creatures could be excluded. if you would bother to look at my profile you would see I'm female, (abinas) move the s to the front for my name.

@prkr_jmsn Thank you for working on an option to shut them off, I do hope that wasn't just for me :blush:, and before anyone else puts words in my mouth I want to say I love your mod and don't play without it.

[/quote']

Well, I made it because you requested it, but I figured a lot of people would want the options once you brought it up. =)

Hope to have the new version out before the weekend with sooooooo much new content! =)

I never said I didn't like this mod' date=' I actually DO like it, I simply asked if creatures could be excluded. if you would bother to look at my profile you would see I'm female, (abinas) move the s to the front for my name.

[/quote']

Well, I made it because you requested it, but I figured a lot of people would want the options once you brought it up. =)

Hope to have the new version out before the weekend with sooooooo much new content! =)

Hell I'm thinking of adding a fade-to-black global knob to sexout, for that matter. This would allow people to play with all the mods and things like pregnancy without stuff showing up on the screen.

Support what the people want, right bud? :D

[/quote']

Actually, Cook-Cook totally does. :P

Haha, true. We NEED some sort of tie in with him, preferably through Sewer Slave.

Is the SexoutBrutalRapersWIP.esp suppose to replace the normal, 19th November updated SexoutBrutalRapers.esp?

No =) No one should use the WIP at the moment, I was just using this to share it with prideslayer while he helped me track down bugs. When there is a stable release I will update the OP and make a post here to let everyone know. A lot of updates coming, but such a massive update is inherently problematic.

I did however update the datapack. Small update. Just puts the fixed chastitron mesh in there so it will actually show up.

I'm thinking about putting the chastitron on a few NPCs, any thoughts on who in the wasteland would use one? [ I mean aside from any female with any sense =) ]

Jeannie may crawford would definitely wear one if it was available. But who would want to rape her in the first place is beyond me:)

Or perhaps alice mclafferty. She sounds like a woman in full control of who goes up her buisness skirt. Again, not my preferred target but who knows what evil lurks in the souls of horny men.