SexoutBrutalRapers

Is it doing that trick Primary needs does where it just refuses to exist' date=' till you do some magical combination of starting new games / clean saves & a full moon? Then it suddenly works even when it's turned off :)

[/quote']

If it is, I haven't found that magical combination... :(

I'll check tomorrow to see if the MCM menu shows up properly in my own game.

Out of curiosity' date=' have you added any new mods recently? My game starts to do weird things when I hit 200 plugins active. Things like turning my HUD pink.

[/quote']

Nothing new except the usual updates to the Sexout plugins here and there... running with just 72 mods. (I know... the list is just so... small... :P )

I've made another update [ I KNOW. ALREADY!? ] =)

This time I've included a resource pack, I didn't make any of them I can't do that.

Chastitron brought to you by Loogie. Anal plug from AnalPlay on Nexus, blindfold from kikaiEquipment on Nexus, ballgag from SomeClothes on Nexus.

I just loaded up the new esp and the first person I was hit by stole every bit of ammo for all the weapons I was carrying. Don't know if thats how it's suppose to work or if thats the way it has to work, but thats a little extreme.

Also I did not see any of the new resource pack being used. Not sure if they are implemented yet, or if there are new animations.

Keep up the good work.

I've made another update [ I KNOW. ALREADY!? ] =)

This time I've included a resource pack' date=' I didn't make any of them I can't do that.

Chastitron brought to you by Loogie. Anal plug from AnalPlay on Nexus, blindfold from kikaiEquipment on Nexus, ballgag from SomeClothes on Nexus.

[/quote']

Well you might find this interesting too.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6637

This is a BDSM serie with lots of related materials.

I just loaded up the new esp and the first person I was hit by stole every bit of ammo for all the weapons I was carrying. Don't know if thats how it's suppose to work or if thats the way it has to work' date=' but thats a little extreme.

[/quote']

No variable to alter the chance/amount/turn it off in MCM yet? Damn... no chance I'm gonna use it.

I just loaded up the new esp and the first person I was hit by stole every bit of ammo for all the weapons I was carrying. Don't know if thats how it's suppose to work or if thats the way it has to work' date=' but thats a little extreme.[/quote']No variable to alter the chance/amount/turn it off in MCM yet? Damn... no chance I'm gonna use it.

Pretty sure I added the on/off option in my last version.

Well now I just feel like an idiot. I moved the scripts over' date=' but failed to move the quests over so...yeah.

Fix attached.

[/quote']

Zippy is this latest from this version or is the latest in the op on page 1 ??

Zippy is this latest from this version or is the latest in the op on page 1 ??
The version I attached to the post at the top of this page is the latest version; I took the version in the OP (which due to simultaneous development did not have my MCM support added) and moved the MCM support over. I don't know whether or not the OP version has been updated to my version or not, but in either case the safe bet is to take the one from my post.

I added zippys MCM code to my post in the original post, but I need him to add a couple more variable options (which are listed in the OP) to control stealing and stealing chance. Stealing all weapons and ammo shouldn't still happen, I must have missed something. I changed it to look weapon types (shotguns, pistols, riles, and energy weapons) and their respective ammo. It's still a weak implementation, but I don't have a better idea yet. Any input is welcome.

Like I said I can't really support these updates right now, we're very busy at work and I don't have any spare time at the moment. This coming weekend I will have more time! =)

Hello!

I have MarsMutantMod and another mod with new monster.

there's ferahgoulh, they never rape my char, news dogs monsters, original monsters, all exept vanilla never rape.

But it's the same exept the skin and name.

Strange bug..

I have tried with max rate, it's the same thing.

It doesnt work.

so, anyone have a magical recipie for this? :)

Please...? :)

(and: how nerf stealing item, human steal all my item in "aids" ... a lot of lbs (maybe 50 "LBS" of items!) ans i dont know how correct this (for caps it's all right, but not item)

Hello!

I have MarsMutantMod and another mod with new monster.

there's ferahgoulh' date=' they never rape my char, news dogs monsters, original monsters, all exept vanilla never rape.

But it's the same exept the skin and name.

Strange bug..

I have tried with max rate, it's the same thing.

It doesnt work.

so, anyone have a magical recipie for this? :)

Please...? :)

(and: how nerf stealing item, human steal all my item in "aids" ... a lot of lbs (maybe 50 "LBS" of items!) ans i dont know how correct this (for caps it's all right, but not item)

[/quote']

Even though the monsters look very similar, they're actually entirely separate entities as far as the game is concerned. They have different references or IDs or whatever. Unfortunately with all the various monster mods out there it's just not feasible for a modder to allow for all of them within his script.

That said, there's no reason someone couldn't write an extender or a mod-specific version to include the [pick your favorite] monsters as well. At least I wouldn't think so. But it's the kinda thing unless it's something that loads of people want, you'd probably have to do yourself.

I think the skeleton for those creatures are different, or there faction is different. example if those newer dogs don't belong to dogfaction the sexout system will think they don't belong to it and won't allow them to use the animation system. in order to make them work they probably gonna have to make sexout.esm dependent on martsmonsters because nivse isn't as advanced as obse is. so there is no option to use stuff from other mods directly.

I'll see what I can do about some compatibility checks for Marts mutant mod. Assuming they can use the animations I don't think it will be much of a problem.

Also please keep in mind that I am learning all of this as I go, I literally knew nothing about any of this a little while ago. So be patient with me as I work out how to make all of these things function properly.

You know when it comes to certain monsters added by mods I do think it is actually possible to get them to rape your char only, but you gotta force start it so to speak. For instance I used the Willow companion mod, and said mod adds a dog named J.T. now J.T. is not affected by the rapers at all. However using the Rape Punch item on J.T. while holding the semi-colon key I can get J.T. to rape my char. So you know until compatability is added and you want to be raped by these other monsters added via the mod you have then your just going to have to force start it using the Rape Punch. No idea if that will actually work though, should if the only real difference is textures and what not.

TO ZIPPY: I need the following variables added to the MCM (I included MCM in this version of the plugin' date=' along with some fixes I made to it)[/color']

• stealCapsChance [ 0 to 100 ]
  • stealSuppliesChance [ 0 to 100 ]
  • stealEquipmentChance [ 0 to 100 ]
  • sleepRapeChance [ 0 to 100 ]
  • useSensibleTiming [ 0 or 1 ]

sleepRapeChance is already in there. Do you have any preferences for default values for the 0-100? Also, out of curiosity, what fixes did you make?

Zippy -

I don't remember what I fixed, it was just crashing so I played with it until it wasn't.

Default values all 25% I think. You can use your own judgement though.

Halstrom -

Yeah I can't figure out why chastitron won't show up in game. It's in the known bug list in the OP.

Thanks every one for your answers!.

Ok for fix stealling chance i'll check it again (i'm not shure to have all this possibility to edit the steal stats..)

And, for a compatility patch for rapers, dont worry abount that.

It's a lot of work and probably hard to make.

But, me i'm just a player. Easy for me (us) to say: we want this, or this.

But if you can do it, a compatibility, i thing you have to make a "poll" with some mod you have choose.

If im the only one interested you waste your time, but if it's a good idea for a lot of player why not?

Me i talk abount Marts mutant mod because it's a famous mod (but a big one..).

Sorry for my english.

And thanks again for your answers!

I like this mod...I'm going to use it on permanent bases

A couple of suggestions

-I use a backpack mod that needs to be dropped when jumped, any chance of dropping everything equipped, always.

-How about a specific rape drug like rhoypnol, really debilitating and very addictive, I mean jet and psycho are stimulants, not very wise to use a drug that will make it harder for a rapist...to rape.

Thanks

I do plan to add options for what gets dropped, but that seemed like it was less important than some of the other features and fixes.

Rhoypnol is a good idea, I'll see what I can do. =)

I am definitely making a compatibility patch for willow, so I will see about the mutant mod as well.

I don't mind suggestions, if I have time I'll use them, if I don't maybe someone else will. So fire away! =)

Creatures will definitely be supported' date=' this is still a total work in progress.

I am not sure what you mean by the rest, but currently it goes off the same values as stalkers, but will eventually be moved to its own config dialog. =)

[/quote']

Thank.

Creatures try to violate my character and undresses her), but there is not an animation and continues to assault normally my character.

fail?

Adding the new MCM options pushed the script over the size limit again, so I had to split some other stuff off into the Mouseover script, which was for some reason not activating. As some of the stuff in it is now necessary for MCM to work properly, I'm trying to figure out what's wrong.