SexoutBrutalRapers

Jeannie may crawford would definitely wear one if it was available. But who would want to rape her in the first place is beyond me:)

Or perhaps alice mclafferty. She sounds like a woman in full control of who goes up her buisness skirt. Again' date=' not my preferred target but who knows what evil lurks in the souls of horny men.

[/quote']

Well I did saw the news of someone raping his grandmother...

So don't bet on anything.

Hi Community,

Just read through the thread and have to say nice mod, at least the idea of making it more intense. However, if I use your plug in, the MCM will always toggle the "enable stalker" off even if I enable it..

If I use the WIP one its all fine. Seems a bit odd. Any idea what causes it and how to fix it? Apart from the sexout mods I dont have any other, well a few cosmetic ones but that shouldnt be a problem.

We should probably roll brutal an normal rapers into a FOMOD together so people can pick which they are installing (since they have the same name), and then I can pull it from the sexout.zip as well and not cause you any more problems. :)

Edit: that or I just rename the vanilla SexoutRapers to SexoutStalkers, and change MCM to match. Anyone have a problem with that?

I'm about to release an updated prostitution mod that uses the Legion distance variable' date=' so that's probably the one you want to fiddle with.

[/quote']

What I mean is that the Sexout Plugins zip, and thus SexoutNG, has both Rapers and Prostitute ESPs that have the same name as the ones in BrutalRapers and Tryouts, respectively.

This is creating an installation conflict that I want to resolve.

So I'm proposing just renaming both of them that are in the SexoutNG plugins zip file, to SexoutStalkers.esp and... well I don't have a name for the prostitution one yet.

I don't want to delete either one from the zip though, since some people are likely using one or both. I'm not actively working on either one of them.

At this point' date=' I'd name them as they are, and put them in the OP as a separate zip with a brief explanation of the situation.

[/quote']

Any particular reason? Leaving their names the same just confuses players and prevents people from having both installed at once. They may not be able to both be active at once, but giving them different names would make it easy to switch between them.

It was one of the first things I ran into when I arrived here myself, before I started hacking and posting. I had no idea if I was "supposed" to be using the tryout or sexout prostitution ESP, or what the differences were.

Just my style' date=' no particular reason. I do know something to watch out for, though, is there's a part in Sexout that specifically references sexoutprostitutes.esp - it's why I didn't rename the Tryout version. In a perfect world, I'd much rather the Tryout version be renamed and be called TryoutWorkingGirl.esp

[/quote']

I'll find that reference and make it sanity check itself before using anything, so sexout will keep working if it's not available. When that's done you'll be able to rename your ESP and not worry about it.

Was wondering, is there, or will there be, a strength bonus/minus for the combat rape chance depending on the disparity between the player/rapers strength? Imo a creature with strength 4-5 shouldn't stand a chance at raping a char with 10str even If they were near death; their simply too strong. Likewise, a super mutie or the like with huge strength should be able to overpower and rape a weaker pc regardless of current health.

I'm not that experienced with modding the scripts and all, but wouldn't that be relatively easy to do?

Like Set a RapeBonus int and have it set by an equation that subtracts the victim.getav strength by the rapers, multiplies it by 5 or so, then subtracts it from the selected combat rape min health percentage.(base of 50%, -25% for 5 greater str, +25% for 5 less strength, ect.)

Um, there is sort of code like that, but the closest thing that will ever be implemented will be the "Rape Struggle" feature, of which difficulty will be based on the difference in strength between the two.

@prideslayer: I'm going to rename this ESP to SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

I'll just attach instructions saying to turn off normal SexoutRapers.esp when using this.

Um' date=' there is sort of code like that, but the closest thing that will ever be implemented will be the "Rape Struggle" feature, of which difficulty will be based on the difference in strength between the two.

@prideslayer: I'm going to rename this ESP to SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

I'll just attach instructions saying to turn off normal SexoutRapers.esp when using this.

[/quote']

Can add a check for it in code and display a message, I could add one for yours as well, but they need to be named differently for it to work.

I want to try and re-activate this plugin' date=' I was just wondering, has the problem of it resetting every time you load it been fixed?

[/quote']

I suggest waiting a bit longer, I'm almost finished with the new version (which requires the latest SexoutNG). It will be much less buggy and support a much wider range of features. Until then you can always use the standard SexoutRapers included with SexoutNG.

I suggest waiting a bit longer' date=' I'm almost finished with the new version (which requires the latest SexoutNG). It will be much less buggy and support a much wider range of features. Until then you can always use the standard SexoutRapers included with SexoutNG.

[/quote']

Thanks prkr_jmsn, I'll do that then, as SexoutNG has a new version out today I'll stick with that one.

Good work on the mod btw, its brilliant!

Cheers.

OK I tried the SexoutNG version and in the MCM tab it just has 36% approach chance, none of the other variables brutal rapers had. My problem with this is that people are getting raped left right and centre throughout the mojave and I have little control over it.

I might revert to your old version, unless what I am experiencing is some sort of bug.

Yeah I must have been in the wrong place, as it only happened once and I found the BR menu on my next few loads.

I am still getting the 'detected old version' 'updated to new version' message an the constant stat resets too, which is annoying. I thought I read some people haven't experienced this problem any more as of the latest update?

I never had it after starting a new game, it seems a clean save still leaves stuff in the save game because after clean saving and going back to sexout from NG it gave me the reverting back to old version warning about weirdness thing too. so I'm wondering if the mod isn't to blame but rather some kind of game save issue were its not clearing out all the old data?

prkr did you add cadazores to the scanner, and if so, is that scanner using Legacy (sexout.male, sexout.female) or NG (sexout.actora..)?

They aren't going to work now in either case, but they will work with NG sooner than they will with legacy.

Legacy can't add more animations, so if BR is still using male/female, it won't get any of the new ones, including cadazore. This isn't going to be fixed until I completely replace legacy with a behind the scenes call to NG -- which NG isn't ready for yet.

Now for the other shoe.. NG can't pick random animations for creatures right now, just humans. I do intend to get creatures in there fairly soon.

Shorter version: You should probably take cadazores out of the scanner for now, even though the animation is technically in place. It can only be shown with the actora/actorb calling method (NG), and only if you specifically give it the animation number (1601).