SexoutBrutalRapers

I haven't even released a stable version that uses SexoutNG yet. =)

I'll keep that in mind though.

Gotcha.

All the calls are the same now, since .19 or .20. SexoutBegin, SexoutNGBegin, and SexoutNGBeginRandom all do exactly the same thing. It only looks at the vars you've set to decide which 'engine' to use. If you set Sexout.male or Sexout.female, it will use the legacy engine. If you set SexoutNG.actora (or b, or c) it will use the NG engine.

If you set one or more of both, it'll toss an error in the console and not do anything, since it can't figure out what to do (yet). :D

Well I've tried everything I can including a fresh install, I can't get any combat rapes to work, but if I spawn the passive rapists, it works fine. I can't quite figure out what's up...then again I could have done something stupid too. :P

Hi and first of all thanks for all the work you put into this.

Now, from all the Sexout Mods I use this is the most buggy one. I assume this has something to do with the fact that I get a window on starting the game telling me, I had downgraded the mod (which I totally haven't) and that I could expect weird things to happen. A few seconds later I get a message box telling me that I have now the newest version and that all my settings have been reset. This happens on every start of the game was well as every time I reload a save.

It might be possible that all the strange things that happen to me are related to this problem above, so I would like the game to recognize that I have, in fact, the new mod. I never had any versions of the old mod, since I only downloaded everything yesterday. Also I tried a clear save to no avail. The problem returned.

The other things that happen are, if I leave the mod in its default settings, in about under 10 seconds NPCs start raping each other. Which is probably not intended in this frequency. Also the animations are a bit buggy. While the passive part always has the right animation, the active part stands up after a while and continues standing around till the cycle is finished. After finishing their rape they mostly look for other victims to start over again, which makes it impossible to talk to NPCs any more. For now I switched the "Stalker Other" and "Stalker Companion" setting off and it seems to help, but I am sure it is not intended in this frequency at all.

The next thing is about my character. I am totally not sure what the "Stalker Player" button means, but I guessed it enables the player to be stalked and that nothing happens when it is switched off. However when it is switched on, my character is permanently raped even with a frequency setting of 6. She cannot go for two meters and is then stuck in rape hell forever, because rapists queue for her. I solved this problem by switching "Stalker Player" off, but now I feel/ fear, she won't get raped at all.

The last thing: Is there any way to switch off that your own companions violate you? I thought the Sleep Rape function means that NPCs can rape you while waiting, but I was a bit baffled when Arcade Gannon took advantage for me. I would say that is very out of character for him (and the other NPCs) and I would rather not have them rape me. :)

There are a few bugs at the moment because prideslayer is updating the SexoutNG stuff and prkr_jmsn is adopting brutalraers for sexoutNG. Don't use the WIP Rapers for now. I have the same problem with rapers down and upgrading everytime i restart the game, wich resest all settings back to default. Just wait until the next update release. You can use the normal raper PI from Sexout or turn stalker mode off for now. Combat rape works fine for me. Brutalrapers used to work great and i'm sure it will again, just some transitional problems.

Stalker player means exactly what you suspectet. If you tick the box they stalk you. As for companions.. i thought they are on the banned actor list so should not stalk you but i never tested it, my PC walks around alone for now.

On a general note: setting stalkerfrequency to 6 is high. If you only want the occasional rape, use 2 or even 1.

Hi monolith and thank you for your detailed and quick answer. That helps a lot.

I will have a look from now on for the progress of this mod and will follow your advice. :)

Concerning the companions: I thought so, too. If they are not, I would at least be in favor of an option where you can decide whether they can rape you or not. ;)

On a general note: Are there any conflicts between wsex and Sexout? Because I have a few wsex related Questmods, that don't seem to be covered by Sexout to this day (Namely Sexual Innuendo and Humping the Mojave)

Animations standing up is a sexoutNG issues, not a rapers issue. That should all be fixed soon, I need to upload a new anims pack. Checkist just finished fixing up a bunch of 'corrupt' animations yesterday, I haven't had time yet to get them all copies into the anim pack and reuploaded. Should be getting to it in the next hour or so.

No worries and again thanks for all the work you are putting into this. It was just that the "standing up" thing only happened when people got raped and only NPCs - with the Player Character it was just fine.

I assume I have to redownload SexoutNG for a fix of this, since this is where the problem lies?

Again thanks for all the support people. :)

No worries and again thanks for all the work you are putting into this. It was just that the "standing up" thing only happened when people got raped and only NPCs - with the Player Character it was just fine.

I assume I have to redownload SexoutNG for a fix of this' date=' since this is where the problem lies?

Again thanks for all the support people. :)

[/quote']

Yes, but the download isn't ready yet. It's got nothing to do with rapers as far as I know, it's just that some of the animations have the wrong repeat length set.. some are set to 10 minutes, some to 100 minutes or more, even though the animation length is perhaps one or two seconds.

The code to make them automatically repeat was removed, since they should be repeating on their own. Most do, but some are screwed up. Maybe you're just "getting lucky" and the messed up ones are only being chosen for NPCs. ;D

This explanation makes sense. Thanks again.

About being lucky: Could be, I really don't know. The only thing I know is when my character got stuck in rape hell I saw a *lot* of animations. ;) And they were okay, mostly (sometimes not aligned properly or she was sinking in the floor, but the rapists never stopped, so to speak). I had the feeling, though, that the longer it lasted, the more misaligned the animations became, maybe due to the fact that the mod wasn't giving her a break and reset her.

I don't know if this helps in finding the issue, though.

New poster.

There is an issue in whenever I load either because I died or if I am going for a save that it said brutal raper is loaded for old version, then after a few sec new brutal raper is loaded enjoy. Though the mod still works, it resets all the configs that i've done. Help please.

If you read the last few pages of the thread you will see this is a common issue since the last update and since no further update has been made it remains as it is.

Have you guys tried saving the game right away after you get the 'upgraded' date=' enjoy' message? That should stop the problem unless it's something more complicated.

I would recommend switching to normal rapers or better, using the one included with SexoutNG.

Those two versions are identical, FYI. I've made no changes to SexoutRapers.esp from what is in the original file download. I may at some point, but for now, I just include it because I don't want people who are using it to yell at me because it disappeared when they uninstalled sexout and installed NG. :)

Ah.. I see, btw thanks.

PS: if this mod be updated, I (really really) hope that you add this idea. If you are incredibly hated by the legion and your female character is either stalked or combat raped a number of consecutive times(3 to 5 times in a row) by legion members, it will lead to you blacking out and after that you waked up crucified either in the creek or in ceasars camp for all to see. It is basically a death sentence in where all of your belonging is gone, your life slowly depletes, legion members mock you and their is no escape until you die.

Unless you add something for escape to be viable.

Have you guys tried saving the game right away after you get the 'upgraded' date=' enjoy' message? That should stop the problem unless it's something more complicated.

Yup, it persistently refuses to see the light and continues to blindly tell me its reverted, updated, and reset.

Those two versions are identical, FYI. I've made no changes to SexoutRapers.esp from what is in the original file download. I may at some point, but for now, I just include it because I don't want people who are using it to yell at me because it disappeared when they uninstalled sexout and installed NG. :)

Sorry, I meant BrutalRapers vs normal rapers. It does say on the SexoutNG page *NOT* to use one if you have the other and vice versa, those are the ones I mean.

Yup, it persistently refuses to see the light and continues to blindly tell me its reverted, updated, and reset.

Sorry, I meant BrutalRapers vs normal rapers. It does say on the SexoutNG page *NOT* to use one if you have the other and vice versa, those are the ones I mean.

Right, only use one at a time. You can rename one and run both for double the raping and it will probably work ok, but the one you renamed won't have any MCM config stuff, you'll have two rapers books, etc.

It shouldn't actually hurt anything running both at once, though I don't see the point. ;)

Actually I am wondering, is it possible to make hostile creatures to stalk you?

I remember in Oblivion even enemies can stalk you until they are stopped(attacked), then they start attacking.

I am thinking about this because now we have a working pregnancy plugin, if you want to give birth to a monster like a Deathclaw, the only way now(as far as I know), is through combat raping which you can rarely survive, or spawn a neutral monster which does not really exist in real game.

So, what I want to ask is, is it possible to make hostile creatures to stalk you, or to end combat after a combat rape?

[/quote']

Just for future references: That was the first thing I did and at least in my game it didn't work, unfortunately. I might downgrade to the "normal" rapers for the time being, because I don't use the Stalkers as they are.

I have a question for future releases:

Is it possible to manually ban certain NPCs from raping you? (and not fiddle around in GECK myself, maybe via console or something?) And make a bit more use of the faction system? Because I personally find it a bit strange that friends suddenly rape me. This takes me out of the gameplay experience, but I would like to use the stalkers in general.

Actually I am wondering' date=' is it possible to make hostile creatures to stalk you?

I remember in Oblivion even enemies can stalk you until they are stopped(attacked), then they start attacking.

I am thinking about this because now we have a working pregnancy plugin, if you want to give birth to a monster like a Deathclaw, the only way now(as far as I know), is through combat raping which you can rarely survive, or spawn a neutral monster which does not really exist in real game.

So, what I want to ask is, is it possible to make hostile creatures to stalk you, or to end combat after a combat rape?

[/quote']

That was a bug with the code, not a feature.

The normal way it was suppose to work the moment the enemy detects you it will rather fight you then stalk you.. That was the old joburgh doing it remember there was a option to make the npc friendly when rape occur ??

if they did not make this the enemies around you would keep fighting you and break the sex codes because you would be dead before the sex scenes ends..

In that regard i really likes sexus better, because it gives you a chance to fight the raper during the rape scene , to get them of of you. Oblivion also had something similar like block button. But sexout don;t seem to have any option to break free during..

Actually I am wondering' date=' is it possible to make hostile creatures to stalk you?

[/quote']

Actually this would be pretty easy. The default rapers (and brutal rapers) scanners simply exclude any NPCs that currently have a combat target. Remove that check and they'll randomly pick enemies attacking you as stalkers.

I suppose you'd want to add a range check as well, to ensure it only happens at short range.

Having them go non-violent afterwards would be a bit more difficult to do in a believable manner. You could add a one hour (game time) spell on them that keeps them nonviolent I suppose? Rapers could do this via use of post-sex callbacks to add a package, spell, or whatever is required to make it work.

Hopefully once SexoutNG is more stable it can be added as a feature in the new Brutal Rapers plugin.

I'd like the struggle chance or perhaps a Aphrodesiac dart you can shoot creatures with to make them placid and accomidating.

The callbacks I added to 'classic' are pretty stable, Loogie has been using them, and they are all that is needed to set an NPC to friendly after sex -- permanently or for some time period.

If you're asking about the 'break free', I'll need to think up the mechanics, but it won't be that difficult to implement. The new staged structure to the script is easily extended, I just have to be mindful of the script size.

Right now it's ok, compiled size in FNVEdit is only 7700, which I believe is just under half of max size (16K).