SexoutBrutalRapers

We really need the ability to call and creature our own functions. =( Everything would be better if NVSE included that like OBSE does.

I'd die if that got added to NVSE. My fingers are tightly crossed that the TES for Skyrim will have it built in, but I'm not very hopeful. TES/Geck scripting language and limitations are really horrible.

Sideways on the topic, this script size thing is the main motivation for me rewriting sexout. I don't want it to be a problem ever again.

This Definately Needs Options Of How Much Gets Taken And Options To Turn Things

Down / Or Off .. The Stuff That Gets Taken ATM Is Astronomical ..

I Didnt Realize How Brutal/Harsh The Taken Item System Was ...

Indeed, I currently have stalkers turned off while using this mod, I have combat rape on because I don't mind stuff getting taken from me if its in combat because I'm going to kill said raping looter once the act is complete, but rapers using the stalkers however I either do not want to kill or cannot kill without getting in trouble with the faction they belong to...now I could just steal the stuff back, but I have a low sneak and I usually just use stealth boys when I steal things back, but my stealth boys are among the stolen items.

I haven't had issues with any of my ammo or weapons being stolen, no they actually seem more intent on taking everything in my aid category, in other words my supplies. And they do take everything, well everything in the aid category that can actually be removed.

But yeah its a bit of a pain...damn loot crazy rapists.

Hi, I have to say i like this mod, it adds a much more realistic touch to a lawless wasteland setting. One little thing I have a question about is, is there a way to disable animals from raping my character? I had a dog strip me of my armor and bend me over, not quite something I would expect to even be possible in rl :P I disabled monster to female in the stalker settings so that obviously wasn't the setting I needed :)

I simply can not figure out why the split script method isn't working. I've attached the current version to this plugin in case anybody else is willing to troubleshoot it for me. I do not suggest anyone use this version as it may not work properly, though the only things that should be broken are the Default buttons and the Mouseover text.

I simply can not figure out why the split script method isn't working. I've attached the current version to this plugin in case anybody else is willing to troubleshoot it for me. I do not suggest anyone use this version as it may not work properly' date=' though the only things that should be broken are the Default buttons and the Mouseover text.

[/quote']

I actually updated earlier and forgot to post about it... :blush: your version won't have the changed (and hopefully way less brutal) stealing changes in which only your equipped weapon and it's ammo will be stolen.

I actually released some updated earlier and forgot to post about it... :blush: your version won't have the changed (and hopefully way less brutal) stealing changes in which only your equipped weapon and it's ammo will be stolen.
Not a big deal, since my version doesn't really work.:) If anyone can figure out what the problem is with the scripts, I can move them over to whatever the latest version is.

Hi I'm having some problems and was wondering if it was due to something I have messed up.

I wanted to turn down the settings a bit so I could walk across the street without getting mauled so I set the stalker general rate to 1 and the rest of them to 0 except m/f which I set to 1, I have friend and allies set to 0 and lewdness was set to 0 as well.

I also noticed clothing was doing me no more good that being naked with a sexiness rating of 100 so I added some dt to the dress I was wearing giving me a sexiness of -2 and sill the men of good springs continue to pass me around like a pack of cigarettes. :huh:

Hi I'm having some problems and was wondering if it was due to something I have messed up.

I wanted to turn down the settings a bit so I could walk across the street without getting mauled so I set the stalker general rate to 1 and the rest of them to 0 except m/f which I set to 1' date=' I have friend and allies set to 0 and lewdness was set to 0 as well.

I also noticed clothing was doing me no more good that being naked with a sexiness rating of 100 so I added some dt to the dress I was wearing giving me a sexiness of -2 and sill the men of good springs continue to pass me around like a pack of cigarettes. :huh:

[/quote']

Here's a dirty little secret about those MvM, MvF, creature, etc settings. They are the first thing checked, and they along with the friend/ally settings are the only thing that actually controls your chance of being raped. Sexyness and lewdness have nothing to do with it.

This is obviously an oversight/bug in the rapers code, but it only checks those values after it's decided to rape you (if there are NPCs around), when it's running the scanner deciding WHO is going to rape you. Once the "you gonna get raped" flag is set, all the NPCs are evaluated, and the one with the highest score is chosen as the rapist.

The score is calculated based on NPC karma, standings towards the potential victim, sexyness, and lewdness.

Your actual chance of getting raped is calculated based entirely on the overall stalker setting, and the individual "this v that" settings like MvF, or Creature v F.

The settings you have set put that rate at 16%, which is the lowest rate you can set stalkers to!

Your chance of getting raped as a female is equal to:

( chanceM + chanceF ) * 5 * SexoutRapers.stalkRate / 30

For you that's (0 + 1) * 5 * 1 / 30 = 5 / 30 = 0.16, 16%.

The friend/ally settings are used during the scan when it's trying to find the highest score, which determines who is going to be the rapist. If a friend or ally wins that check, then another percentage is calculated and if it's equal or higher to that setting, then rape will not occur.

So if you have ally stalking set to 100, then allies will always rape you.

Up to five rapists will be set in motion at a time.

Here's a dirty little secret about those MvM' date=' MvF, creature, etc settings. They are the first thing checked, and they along with the friend/ally settings are the only thing that actually controls your chance of being raped. Sexyness and lewdness have nothing to do with it.

This is obviously an oversight/bug in the rapers code, but it only checks those values after it's decided to rape you (if there are NPCs around), when it's running the scanner deciding WHO is going to rape you. Once the "you gonna get raped" flag is set, all the NPCs are evaluated, and the one with the highest score is chosen as the rapist.

The score is calculated based on NPC karma, standings towards the potential victim, sexyness, and lewdness.

Your actual chance of getting raped is calculated based entirely on the overall stalker setting, and the individual "this v that" settings like MvF, or Creature v F.

The settings you have set put that rate at 16%, which is the lowest rate you can set stalkers to!

The friend/ally settings are used during the scan when it's trying to find the highest score, which determines who is going to be the rapist. If a friend or ally wins that check, then another percentage is calculated and if it's equal or higher to that setting, then rape will not occur.

[/quote']

Wait... that means the settings I use (MvF 4, FvF 3, XvF 1, stalkers 3) would give me a 400% chance of a rape happening?? And that's just the female settings... add the male settings and it's insane. (900%!!)

Just out of interest, how often does the scan run?

Hmm so If I edited that 30 to say a 60 it would make it half as likely? I don't want to shut it off just make it less frequent. just a while ago I went into the prison and got stuck into and endless gang bang' date=' silly me for going in there :blush:

[/quote']

Yes.

What should really be done is that the settings should probably be just straight percentages across the board. I don't know why it's using this oddball system.

Set the base chance from 0-100, all the others as well to use as multipliers of that. So 50% on base and 100% on MvF would be 50%, 50% on base and 50% on MvF would be 25%, etc. This would allow you to get a very wide range of percentages, from 100 if both are 100, down to one in 10,000 if both were set to 1 (0.01 * 0.01 = 0.0001).

Then, fix it up to use sexyness and lewdness in the chance calculation, not in the score calculation -- where it basically has no effect. Since it's applied equally to every NPC checking you out, the net effect is zero.

Here's a dirty little secret about those MvM' date=' MvF, creature, etc settings. They are the first thing checked, and they along with the friend/ally settings are the only thing that actually controls your chance of being raped. Sexyness and lewdness have nothing to do with it.

[/quote']

Wait... that means the settings I use (MvF 4, FvF 3, XvF 1, stalkers 3) would give me a 400% chance of a rape happening?? And that's just the female settings... add the male settings and it's insane. (900%!!)

No, not exactly. The MvF, FvF, XvF are all applied separately and only one at a time is used.

MvF 4 means (4 + 0) * 5 * 3 / 30 = 60/30 = 2. (200% chance of a male rapist)

FvF 3 means (3 + 0) * 5 * 3 / 30 = 45/30 = 1.5 (150% chance of a female)

XvF 1 means (1 + 0) * 5 * 3 / 30 = 15/30 = 50%

These values are calculated at the top of the script, before the scan loop. The script itself is the begin effect for the SexoutRapersStalker spell.

Just out of interest, how often does the scan run?

That spell is cast on an average of 5 NPCs in the GameMode block of the main stalkers quest script, which is using the default script delay -- every 5 seconds.

This basically means that even if your settings are 1 1, ss low as they can be, there's still an 80% chance you're going to get raped by someone every 5 seconds if there are at least 10 NPCs in the area and you have NPC vs NPC rape turned off -- which makes you the only potential victim.

I didn't look very closely, but I didn't see any cooldown period or any distance restriction.

Curious. I will take a look =) I don't do enough testing when I work on these. If they compile I just keep writing code. If I start testing I tend to get nothing else done =D

I bet it's one of the power armor checks, that's the only thing I remember changing in stalkers that would stop it. Does sleep/combat still work? =)