SexoutBrutalRapers

hey i just downloaded the mod and everything and whenever i rape someone they lose all their clothes but what looks like underwear or a texture mess up but how do i fix it its only on the waist area of female models

You need to get FOMM and use Archive Invalidation.

hey i just downloaded the mod and everything and whenever i rape someone they lose all their clothes but what looks like underwear or a texture mess up but how do i fix it its only on the waist area of female models

You need to get FOMM and use Archive Invalidation.

okay now after i get the fomm working with the archive NVSE dosent seem to work now whenever i start fomm up anything i can do from here?

I been playing with this mod. it was pretty funny. one question though ?? any chance you could add an option npc picking up her clothes afterwards ?? the desert is now pretty filled with naked girls. :D even though i don't mind that. but some of them don't respawn clothes.

I been playing with this mod. it was pretty funny. one question though ?? any chance you could add an option npc picking up her clothes afterwards ?? the desert is now pretty filled with naked girls. :D even though i don't mind that. but some of them don't respawn clothes.

I want to make NPCs pick up clothes, and if I had animation, I would love for them to be ashamed of being nude.

Just FYI I am still active, I just have a lot going on in real life right now so I haven't made much progress. I will have more time available in the coming weeks. =)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

First off, thank you for the fun mod. I was wondering if there was a script I could add to drop all the clothing/item slots instead of just the upper body and weapon. I have looked into this myself but I fear I am still quite new to the world of scripts.

Thanx for any help with this.

I've made an update' date=' but it is an untested, 'unstable' release. If you have crashes/issues, please report them as normal, but I will not be able to address them for probably at least a week.

[/quote']

Plenty of time to break it for you then. ;)

:edit: First "problem" spotted is it's lost it's MCM support... :( Nothing else yet, time to have some serious breakage attempts. ;)

:edit2: Ok... much as I like the changes you've made, I'm not sure I'm happy with a rapist stealing every single weapon and piece of ammo I have on me. Sure, the rape on sleep/wait looks like it's working fine, but the loss of stuff afterwards is a killer for me.

I'll keep going to see how much I can break, or if I can find any other issues.

I've made an update' date=' but it is an untested, 'unstable' release. If you have crashes/issues, please report them as normal, but I will not be able to address them for probably at least a week.

[/quote']

Plenty of time to break it for you then. ;)

:edit: First "problem" spotted is it's lost it's MCM support... :( Nothing else yet, time to have some serious breakage attempts. ;)

:edit2: Ok... much as I like the changes you've made, I'm not sure I'm happy with a rapist stealing every single weapon and piece of ammo I have on me. Sure, the rape on sleep/wait looks like it's working fine, but the loss of stuff afterwards is a killer for me.

Yeah I haven't merged zippy's changes in, so MCM support is out unless he merges them and drops a release. I haven't really had time to play, so I just write script when I can, a lot of it is not even game tested, if it compiles, it goes in.

There is a 1 in 100 chance of them stealing everything you have, more likely they will just take all of your food/water, or ammo, but I know that this isn't really desirable. Like I said this wasn't really ready to be released, and if I find a better way to do the looting (gonna take a look at how sorters work, and hope that helps), then I will update it. For now if you don't like it just set SexoutRapers.useStealEquipment to 0. (currently only sleeping uses stealing, so this won't cause any other problems... I will probably separate out stalker stealing and sleep stealing into different settings anyways)

The plan is to let you customize it so you can make it as brutal as you like. Easier said than done though.

I would really like to request an animation of someone trying to force themself on top of the other person (and them resisting), so we can have a resist rape that works well, and if people so choose, can protect their own virginity/fend off pregnancy. I know we only have like one animator in the community, but I think that would be a resource that would have broad usage and appeal.

:edit: First "problem" spotted is it's lost it's MCM support... :( Nothing else yet' date=' time to have some serious breakage attempts. ;)

[/quote']

Yeah I haven't merged zippy's changes in, so MCM support is out unless he merges them and drops a release. I haven't really had time to play, so I just write script when I can, a lot of it is not even game tested, if it compiles, it goes in.

Yeah... I figured that was the case... not a problem really, just thought I'd mention it before someone goes ballistic over it being "missing" :P

There is a 1 in 100 chance of them stealing everything you have, more likely they will just take all of your food/water, or ammo, but I know that this isn't really desirable. Like I said this wasn't really ready to be released, and if I find a better way to do the looting (gonna take a look at how sorters work, and hope that helps), then I will update it. For now if you don't like it just set SexoutRapers.useStealEquipment to 0. (currently only sleeping uses stealing, so this won't cause any other problems... I will probably separate out stalker stealing and sleep stealing into different settings anyways)

Ah... I wasn't sure if it was something you'd planned to happen like that or not. Figured I should mention it as it was one hell of a shock.

That, and I wanted to know how the fuck they took damned near 3K kg of weapons and ammo without any problem. :D

The plan is to let you customize it so you can make it as brutal as you like. Easier said than done though.

Yeah... I figured that. I'll keep seeing what I can find that's "off" but it's been over an hour with a hell of a lot of rapes going on (my poor character... I'm surprised she can walk any more) and there's nothing so far that's shown up. Hell, even the notifications of the Stalkers is working perfectly so far.

For something with so little testing, you've done a good job.

For now if you don't like it just set SexoutRapers.useStealEquipment to 0.

Don't know about anyone else, but that doesn't do anything... except tell me that useStealEquipment is an "unknown variable or function"

I've looked through the script and unless I'm wrong (which I most likely am... lets face it, I'm crap at that kind of thing) it looks like you didn't make it a variable.

Thanks Zippy! =)

Tregarin: It is definitely a variable' date=' I'll get another update out when I can, or Zippy can add that to the MCM. SexoutRapers.useStealEquipment

[/quote']

Figured I'd be wrong... dunno why it was throwing that error at me then. Meh... it's no biggy, I'll just remember to sleep only when there is no-one around. :)

I'm guessing it's just me, but I'm getting nothing in MCM for Rapers with either of the last two version... (not even a "hey, this exists!")

Come to think of it, I'm getting no options for SexoutLegion either... the entry's there for that, but it's completely blank.

I'll see if clean saving a replace of MCM does anything... be right back.

:edit: Nope... still nothing. useStealEquipment is still an unknown variable too.... I have no idea wtf is going on now. :huh:

I'm guessing it's just me' date=' but I'm getting nothing in MCM for Rapers with either of the last two version... (not even a "hey, this exists!")

Come to think of it, I'm getting no options for SexoutLegion either... the entry's there for that, but it's completely blank.

:edit: Nope... still nothing. useStealEquipment is still an unknown variable too.... I have no idea wtf is going on now. :huh:

[/quote']

Is it doing that trick Primary needs does where it just refuses to exist, till you do some magical combination of starting new games / clean saves & a full moon? Then it suddenly works even when it's turned off :)

I'm guessing it's just me' date=' but I'm getting nothing in MCM for Rapers with either of the last two version... (not even a "hey, this exists!")

:edit: Nope... still nothing. useStealEquipment is still an unknown variable too.... I have no idea wtf is going on now. :huh:[/quote']I'll check tomorrow to see if the MCM menu shows up properly in my own game.

Out of curiosity, have you added any new mods recently? My game starts to do weird things when I hit 200 plugins active. Things like turning my HUD pink.