SexoutBrutalRapers

Sounds like all these updates and newly added features are pretty awesome, bit of a problem though, when starting the game with this enable I open the console up and I see a message stating that it is initializing followed by a message that says it has stopped initializing, aaaand then the console gets spammed with messages saying that it has not initialized yet.

Now personally when I install a mod or update one, I take great care to ensure that I have a clean save, and double check to ensure I have all the requirements for it to work. Now I did do a clean save as today I decided to update sexoutNG, Tryouts, and basically all my mods using sexout, and I made double sure that I have all the requirements.

So I am not completely sure what could be causing this, doesn't have anything to do with requirements...I think, unless there's something I missed. I'd be willing to place my money on load order or interferance from another mod. I get the feeling that other people are going to be having this problem or may already be having it, I'll be looking into a fix for it, starting by playing with load order.

*edit* Well...it isn't load order, and its not interferance from another mod, and I did another double check on requirements....so yeah totally have no idea what the slimbiggidy fuck is causing this.

*edit2* Alright something else occurred to me in that this problem could be caused in that I do not possess a specific version of either SCR or SexoutNG's Sexout.esm though I do believe I have the latest versions of both.

Well to provide some feedback heres whats worked and not worked for me.

I set the likely of stalker rape to allies and friends to high for testing and I usually got attacked when waiting/sleeping near npcs by male npcs. When walking around was only ever stalked by female npcs no animals or men. The animations worked find except when two females attacked me they looked funny because they didn't equip a strap on.

It would be cool if you could turn on/off stalker attacks for men on men, men on females, female on females etc.

Like D7Rock88, I'm still having no luck getting this to work. I've stripped my load order down to the basics (NV + DLC, MCM, SexoutNG, SCR, race mod, and Brutal Rapers). Everything is up to date, but I'm still having issues.

I poked around in the plugin and it seems like the Init script is broken somewhere.

Like D7Rock88' date=' I'm still having no luck getting this to work. I've stripped my load order down to the basics (NV + DLC, MCM, SexoutNG, SCR, race mod, and Brutal Rapers). Everything is up to date, but I'm still having issues.

I poked around in the plugin and it seems like the Init script is broken somewhere.

[/quote']

I'm not sure, it's hard for me to test because I've made a lot of changes since then. I'm pretty sure whatever issue that is I have already fixed, I am onto a new problem. =(

Set tempItem to scan.GetEquippedObject 2 ; Upper Body
if (0 != tempItem) && (0 == scan.GetIsCreature)
if (tempItem.IsInList SexoutSLClothTypeExposedCrotch)

My script seems to crash when it hits the IsInList check. Anyone know why? The list is probably empty, but should that cause a crash?

Like D7Rock88' date=' I'm still having no luck getting this to work. I've stripped my load order down to the basics (NV + DLC, MCM, SexoutNG, SCR, race mod, and Brutal Rapers). Everything is up to date, but I'm still having issues.

[/quote']

I'm not sure, it's hard for me to test because I've made a lot of changes since then. I'm pretty sure whatever issue that is I have already fixed, I am onto a new problem. =(

Set tempItem to scan.GetEquippedObject 2 ; Upper Body
if (0 != tempItem) && (0 == scan.GetIsCreature)
if (tempItem.IsInList SexoutSLClothTypeExposedCrotch)

My script seems to crash when it hits the IsInList check. Anyone know why? The list is probably empty, but should that cause a crash?

I seem to remember similar issues when I tried to personalize wsex a long time ago.

Using NVSE calls solved the issue:

if (ListGetFormIndex SexoutSLClothTypeExposedCrotch tempItem >= 0)

I seem to remember similar issues when I tried to personalize wsex a long time ago.

Using NVSE calls solved the issue:

if (ListGetFormIndex SexoutSLClothTypeExposedCrotch tempItem >= 0)

Thanks, that fixed one problem, now onto the next one. =)

The tests in the 00SexoutRapersSleepQuest script are inverted.

They should read:

if (0 == GetQuestRunning SexoutRapersInit)
	return
endif

It ends up spamming the console a lot!

No it is setup right, I removed the print that caused the spam though. I don't want this running if the initializer is currently running. The initializer runs once each time the game is restarted, then stops.

Okay there is another update out, please test.

Everything seems to work now! Of course' date=' some Sexout mod is screwing up MCM, so I have to keep Brutal Raper up pretty high or else I can't use the submenus.

[/quote']

Yeah I have the same problem, never been able to figure out what causes that. Thanks for the feedback, let me know any bugs you run into.

I'm getting wierdness. When I start up the game, everything works fine but console spams "failed rape chance". When I load from a save, stalkers doesn't work and console reports "Starting Initializer" followed by "Initializer failed to end properly" (or something like thst). Any body else getting this problem?

I'm getting wierdness. When I start up the game' date=' everything works fine but console spams "failed rape chance". When I load from a save, stalkers doesn't work and console reports "Starting Initializer" followed by "Initializer failed to end properly" (or something like thst). Any body else getting this problem?

[/quote']

Is this on a clean save? I can't support bugs found on a non-clean save. If not just disable brutal rapers, load the game, save, and restart with brutal rapers re-enabled. That will clear all the saved values out of brutal rapers. It sounds to me like that is the problem.

good call' date=' I'll do that right after I get done smacking myself in the head for being an idiot :)

Thx for the quick reply

[/quote']

That may not really be the problem, so don't feel bad. =)

Let me know either way! In the next version I will remove all of these prints, I think they are causing some confusion as well.

Try testing with stalk rates maxed, just to be sure there is a problem. It may just actually be failing the chance to stalk you. I didn't mean to leave all of those prints on, they are for my debugging use.

MCM bugs are usually the result of errors inside the quest scripts for the MCM controls. One little typo in there can screw up MCM in all the other mods you have loaded, it's pretty fragile. I managed to crash the entire game with a screwed up MCM script in SexoutNG early on.

Check and double check that all your if-blocks are properly terminated, and that you're checking your modindex, submenu values, etc.

Guest Donkey

Then maybe it's my game again, because MCM options don't seem to trigger anything with brutal rapers. i have it set to full but npc don't seem to activate. Where is the book ?? in the older version there was a book added, in where i could make changes the wip i downloaded don't have a book no more ??

There an issue with Sex duration when using Sexout Brutal rapers last's about 15 seconds' date=' But I tried setting it to 130 seconds in SexoutNG. but nothing happens? Any help here?

[/quote']

The Sex duration issue is because I have duration being overridden by the rapists endurance. Maybe that's more annoying for people than I imagined it to be. Maybe it should scale the preset duration based on their endurance? Or should I just not mess with it at all. I like the variance, and taking a bit of control out of the players hands.

Then maybe it's my game again, because MCM options don't seem to trigger anything with brutal rapers. i have it set to full but npc don't seem to activate. Where is the book ?? in the older version there was a book added, in where i could make changes the wip i downloaded don't have a book no more ??

Did you do a clean save? I have the books set to only appear if you are not using MCM. Too much inventory clutter as it is for my taste. I have no control over SewerSlave and can barely keep up with my own mods needs. Any compatibility done will have to be done on their end.

Guest Donkey

This is a new game, when updating i never use old save game since i don't trust fallout system when updating to newer mod version. I had to much problem with that in the past.

This is a new game' date=' when updating i never use old save game since i don't trust fallout system when updating to newer mod version. I had to much problem with that in the past.

[/quote']

Hmm... I wonder... I have the initializer set to only run if GetGameRestarted is true. Is that set on a new game? If not that is probably a huge issue. =)

i.e. Initializer never loader because game isn't 'restarted'. Try saving and closing, then load that game. If it works, that is the issue.

has anyone tried combat rape' date=' it seems to me not working even on a very high rate. also the game freezes on me sometimes when I fight. is it possible that combat rape does this?

[/quote']

Yeah it's possible, I will do some testing.

Hmmmm... worked fine for me...