I don't use MCS for SlaveTrader/BravilUnderground slave anymore (after I had the follow bugs) the SlaveTrader AI works perfect, my slaves never get lost. I only use MCS for Tamago children.

And your Skooma Problem: Skooma is addictive! More and more NPCs becoming  addicted to Skooma. You have played too long and now all your NPCs are addicted to Skooma and dealing drugs to finance their drug use. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

First train and break her, then she must fight. 1-2 fights are sufficient.

Why not use CS or Tes4Edit to get the quest ID ?

setstage xxLSTTG02 15

( quest entry: " I feel like Lady Rogbut has learned enough.  I should return to Lord Rugdumph to tell him the training is complete. " )

yo

/sry for my engrish/

I need some help. I kinda like screwed up.

didn't break madame shimza and didn't obtain tlass ring in time. and those moronic "assassins" ... I mean situation is like this:

I'm entering the arena. tlass, one of the butlers and both "assassins" aka morans are dead. john approches me "you bastard!! how dare you..." etc. and attacks togheter with he's other butler. and the problem is that I can't kill them. "john is unconcoius" all the time. and I can not leave the place - "needs a key". is there a way to resolve this??

great job on the mod btw. really impresive not only as a "sex" mod but overall good stuff.

That's the normal course of the quest. If you don't have the  "forged assassination order" (fake murder contract) that you can get in quest  "In case of....." (Tlass's Ring and the fake murder contract made by Colin) you have only one Dialog Option when you talk to John  (" It could have been anyone..." ) and John does not trust you and tries to kill you. ( Yes doors are locked and Tlass and John are essential) ! End of the quest ! Load an older save and try again.

If you have the fake murder contract you have the Dialog Option "The forged assassination order" and John wants you to kill Tlass.

That why you have the side quest "In case of.....", to make the assassination attempt on John by Tlass credible.

Don't know if the quest works if you cheat the Forged Assassination Letter before you enter the Arena.

Player.additem xx0455B8 1

xx = your load order ID of the BravilUnderground.esp

• 5 weeks later...

Irishredneck

Yes if you want the slave does not enjoy sex ( not brocken) then you can use the Clinic or console commands

See here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16354-bravilunderground-add-on/    The bottom Spoiler  All quests and quest givers and Tips

see untrain a slave

Edit:

or here

open console and click the slave
removeitem xx00080D 1
slave is no longer broken.( xx load order ID of Lovers with PK.esm)

No not a single Slave. You can change the SlaveTrader ini so that there is nearly no chance to break a slave ( but all slaves ! )

Not sure if you can break a slave if she is max trained (255 human and 255 creatures Training token). A slave with 255 Tokens can not Level up ( If you have trained her with a low Level Trainer and she has reached 255 Training Units and is still Level 0 or 1 she can not reach higher Levels. Less money if you sell her. )

So you can try unbreak her with console and then add 255 human and creatures token. Maybe it works.

Edit: does not work

I tested it with a new female NPC/slave. Added 255 human and creatures token. Fucked her 14 times, then I used Trainers (human and creatures) 12 times, then she was broken ( but still Level -1 )

So you must use the console. (it's quick and easy )

Scrit questions: how can I remove a item from a NPC ?

Please do not laugh when you see the script   :blush:  

The script should remove the xLoversPkrFlagSlave token 5 secound after it was added in the NPCs inventory.

The timer I use because I read that it is not possible to remove a item if it is just added (add and remove at the same time)

------------------------------------------------------------------

scn xLoversNoBreakScript

Float Timer
Ref noslave

Begin OnAdd
                   set noslave to 1
                   if ( Timer < 1 ) && ( noslave ==1 )

Set Timer to 10
                                     set noslave to 2

if ( Timer <= 5 ) && ( noslave == 2 ) && ( getitemcount xLoversNoBreakCollar >= 1 )
                   elseif ( Timer <= 5 ) && ( noslave == 2 ) && ( getitemcount xLoversNoBreakStone >=1 )
 removeitem xLoversPkrFlagSlave 10

endif
endif

End

Begin Gamemode
 If Timer > 0
  Let Timer -= GetSecondsPassed
 EndIf

End

-------------------------------------------

xLoversNoBreakCollar and xLoversNoBreakStone are items you can give your slave ( put it in slaves inventory)

xLoversPkrFlagSlave is the Lovers with PK esm slave token ( don't know if there are ever more than 1 in a NPC inventory, so I remove 10 items)

Hmm I presume it's a lovers built-in token? If so, then you might be able to use lovers setitemcount function for consistency and compatibility.

You are correct that removing things in the very frame it was added doesn't work yes, but I think you don't need to wait 5 or 10 seconds. Only one frame delay would work too. I mean if I remember correctly. I once had tried that one frame self-explosion thing to handle setbody update token.. it worked, but I didn't like such token-based system and discarded it. anyway.

The OnAdd block runs only once and never again unless it's added to something again. You'll have to put the remove codes in the GameMode block.

So the final script might look something like this

Begin OnAdd

; The noslave var will never happen to be 1 in the above script.
; So I'm not certain what noslave var means here. 
;    set noslave to 2
    set timer to 5
    set my_owner to GetContainer

End

Begin GameMode

if timer
        set timer to timer - GetSecondsPassed
        return
    endif

; Something like this.
    if my_owner.GetItemCount xLoversNoBreakCollar
        lovers_set_item_count xLoversPkrFlagSlave 0
    endif

End

movomo

Script does not work, or I can not compile it in CSE.  a bunch of Error Messages.

unknown commands: my_owner, lovers_set_item_count and and even timer.

I tried some other variations, mix of my and your script with Begin GameMode. Still no luck, the xLoversPkrFlagSlave "clothes" are added but not not removed by the script.

:D

yes it won't work for sure. my_owner is just a new ref var I forgot to declare in the example script. Without that you can't hold the information on who owns this token, and so you can't call getItemCount either.

that lovers_set_item_count is umm... I couldn't exactly remember the name of the function so I just wrote so. It's actually.. um.. let me see. It's xLoversCmnSetItemCount actually. Pass me (the target container ref), item (which item), cnt(how many) as arguments, like

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount my_owner xLoversPkrFlagSlave 0
Actually, scratch that. if you tell me what exactly you want I'll post the full script. (unless you've already made sense of this)

I want a permanent frustrated slave :D

With LoversSlaveTrader I enslave a NPC and he gets a SlaveTrader enslave token( unplayable Cloth) that's ok.

Then I train the slave and each fuck has a Percent chance that he is broken. If he is broken a Lovers with PK.esm token ( unplayable Cloth) is added = xLoversPkrFlagSlave

Now the slave is happy when I fuck him. Bad !

My Mod has Oblivion and Lovers with PK.esm as Master files.

Two new items, one amulet and one misc item ( If Lovers Settings remove amulets during sex)

xLoversNoBreakCollar

xLoversNoBreakStone

With the SlaveTrader "order" Dialog I can open the Slave inventory and give him the collar or the Stone.

Now I want to fuck him or train him with human and creatures Trainers without break the slave. The slave is permanent frustrated, unhappy that I fuck him. And he berated me.

A just for fun Mod and for Irishredneck.

Edit: The remove xLoversPkrFlagSlave should only work when it is added to the NPC. The collar and Stone shound not remove the xLoversPkrFlagSlave from already broken slaves.

The collar or Stone should prevent that a slave will be broken.

I'm not sure if I understood that correctly.

So..

You want to manually add those tokens to "prevent" the slave from becoming a happy joy sex addict.

And the token must do nothing if the slave is already hopeless.

if so, then this script should do exactly the opposite kind of work. Instead of removing existing slave tokens on add event, it should constantly check if the actor has the slave token. like:

(if the slave already has the slave token)

then self-expire. The no-break token will automatically be removed. removed to the void, or back to your inventory, your choice.

(else if the slave does not have any slave token yet)

then the no-break token should persist in the slave's inventory, and will check if its owner has any slave token once every frame. If the owner happens to have one then this script will throw it away.

It would be helpful if you clarify this point.

And one more.. exactly to which item this script will be attached?

The prevent break items are no token.

The collar and the Stone (misc item) can be add and remove manually from the slave inventory. The collar ( a amulet Cloth) will be visible worn by the slave. For the Stone I used a welkynd Stone mesh.

So both are no token.

If the slave has one or both of these items in his inventory he can not be broken. No Lovers with PK token "xLoversPkrFlagSlave" can be added to these NPC.

If i take the collar/Stone out of the NPC-slave inventory and continue the Training (fuck him) the NPC can be broken. The next time LoversSlaveTrader, LoversRapers or LoversRapeSlave would like to add an "xLoversPkrFlagSlave" token it is possible.

If I give the collar or the Stone a already broken slave nothing should happen. An existing "xLoversPkrFlagSlave" token should not be removed.

The script must check if a the collar or the Stone is in the NPC inventory, if yes the script should prevent that a  "xLoversPkrFlagSlave" token can be add to these NPC inventory.

I tried to add the script to the "xLoversPkrFlagSlave" clothes .

Better would be the collar and Stone ( dont want to mess up the Lovers Mods)