Normal quest:

You get the quest from the Torture Agent in the bar.  Then you waít and gay came in and talks to you. Then you open your invenrory and find a new potion. (save your game) drink the potion. ( Golden Mead ) then you are teleported in the Cage ( no inventory, naked)

You take the key from one of the dead bodies , open the Cage fight / kill the first guy, take his key and open the door of the room.

In the next room is the second guy ( before the stairs up)

Perhaps he is not there in your game because you have not done the first quest part.

Stairs up you will find your inventory stuff in a chest.

But you have the quest update ....so talk to the torture Agent = quest finished.

I see... Yeah, none of this happened to me... I am just sorry i can't kill the 2nd murderer now... But i guess i can complete the quest...

Another question if you don't mind. There is a "transport ship" docked at the BU docks. With a very hostile orc that every time i go near he says he will cut my head... Is the ship part of some quest, so i 'd better not do anything or can i just kill the crew and loot (like i did with a pirate ship in the Waterfront of the Imperial City?). I really hate that orc, i can't wait to chop him to pieces...

During the Trainer Guild quest you must train one Girl (  "Cherry" she in in the ship)  and give her to "Thorus" (no Ork)

But i think you can not kill the Crew, all in the BravilUndrground "Slave Trader Faction". Think all People get angry if you start a fight and attack you.

Save the game and try it  :P

During the Trainer Guild quest you must train one Girl (  "Cherry" she in in the ship)  and give her to "Thorus" (no Ork)

But i think you can not kill the Crew, all in the BravilUndrground "Slave Trader Faction". Think all People get angry if you start a fight and attack you.

Save the game and try it  :P

Thanks, i don't know what i would do without your spoilers.  :D

Yes, i guess we are all "brothers" in BU... So the damn orc will live... Grrrrr... Thanks...

So, an update on my raising dead Quest NPCs and enslaving them.

After I raised Kurdan gro-Dragol and slapped the Enslavement spell on him, I took him back to the Underground and had him wait in the Shack as I wasn't in the mood to start training him yet.

I stripped him of everything except his slave irons.

I returned some time later to drop off another raised NPC and he was still there but he had regained his equipment, maybe have leveled up as I had gone through a level or two after I dropped him there.

Otherwise, he was still my property, just now fully equiped.

Which, of coures, I stripped him of.

Sorry that is a wrong info.

The Crazy Khajiit you killed in the Warehouse has the book. ( the Alexei quest" Wait in the chest"... find his friend.. the shack... take the key.... kill the murderer(Crazy Khajiit)  )

Oh thanks! I think i had looted his body, but i guess i may have ignored the book if it had little coin value. Thanks!

use the console

Player.additem xx04434A 1

xx your load order ID of BravilUnderground.esp ( you can check the ID in the OblivionModmanager )

Edit: you can check the ID in game.

Open the console in BravilUnderground click any NPC and you see his Name and ID, the first two letters/numbers are the Mod ID you need.

If you see a :B4029DBD  you need the B4

use the console

Player.additem xx04434A 1

xx your load order ID of BravilUnderground.esp ( you can check the ID in the OblivionModmanager )

Edit: you can check the ID in game.

Open the console in BravilUnderground click any NPC and you see his Name and ID, the first two letters/numbers are the Mod ID you need.

If you see a :B4029DBD  you need the B4

Thanks a lot! I will do that!

Another question if you don't mind. I think i had read a post of yours, that you can have 2 slaves train together. I can't seem to find how... I have already one at rank 5 that i could use as trainer... But if i do "follow" at both, i don't see an option.

Another question if you don't mind. I think i had read a post of yours, that you can have 2 slaves train together. I can't seem to find how... I have already one at rank 5 that i could use as trainer... But if i do "follow" at both, i don't see an option.

? you can train a slave with a slave. One must be your active slave (follow me)

TRAINING TIP / PROBLEM

If you have 2 or more slaves that follows you, one is the first/active slave. when you send him to training the script don't makes the next slave to your active slave.

So if you send the first slave to training and talk to the next trainer you have no slave in the menu.

You must do it like that.

1: send first slave to training

2: tell the next slave "follow me" (to make him your active slave)

3: send him to training

4: tell next slave "follow me"

5: send .............

So you must talk to your active slave ( the one you told follow me last)

Tell slave 1 "follow me"

Tell slave 2 "follow me" ( now slave 1 is no more your active slave)

talk to slave 2 "Train this slave"

? you can train a slave with a slave. One must be your active slave (follow me)

TRAINING TIP / PROBLEM

If you have 2 or more slaves that follows you, one is the first/active slave. when you send him to training the script don't makes the next slave to your active slave.

So if you send the first slave to training and talk to the next trainer you have no slave in the menu.

So you must talk to your active slave ( the one you told follow me last)

Tell slave 1 "follow me"

Tell slave 2 "follow me" ( now slave 1 is no more your active slave)

talk to slave 2 "Train this slave"

Got it! It works (of course, you are a guru!). I got the spell too (although haven't tried it yet). Thanks a lot, once more!

I think the most obvious thing missing in BU/Slave Trader now, is the impossibility to have an "auto sell flowers" routine, where you can leave your slave in one place selling flowers, while you can leave the area. Come back and find that they have some gold. The "sell flowers" with your character in the same cell, is almost too much profiting, but it would be nice to be able to run a "standard business". Put your slaves in strategic locations in all cities, go there once in a while and collect the money they 've earned. Even less than now would be good, but without constant supervision. A bit like the "auto-trainer shop" in BU. Shame these mods aren't developed anymore.

I 've completed the "Skooma Den" quest, but i have a doubt about Viera Lerus. I know she is supposed to appear in the main quest (helping). So if i leave her to that Skooma Den as a slave, will she still come to fight in the main quest? Or is it better to buy her back and release her?

Answers to your 3 questions : No ! Yes ! Yes !

from an old post

1. why & how could respawn npc's respawn mess up the slave System?

gregathit's answer:

1. Respawning npc's don't mess up the slave system, they mess up your saved game. 

They do this by adding bloat.  When you enslave a repawning NPC and take them out of their spawn area, that triggers a script to "spawn" a new copy of that NPC.  Thus you quickly can have your save file "blow up" and eventually break.

-------------------------------

2. does killed(dead) slaves mess up the system in the same way?

gregathit's answer:

2. Yes and No.  If the killed slave was a respawning NPC then Yes.  If they don't respawn then No.

Answers to your 3 questions : No ! Yes ! Yes !

from an old post

1. why & how could respawn npc's respawn mess up the slave System?

gregathit's answer:

1. Respawning npc's don't mess up the slave system, they mess up your saved game. 

They do this by adding bloat.  When you enslave a repawning NPC and take them out of their spawn area, that triggers a script to "spawn" a new copy of that NPC.  Thus you quickly can have your save file "blow up" and eventually break.

-------------------------------

2. does killed(dead) slaves mess up the system in the same way?

gregathit's answer:

2. Yes and No.  If the killed slave was a respawning NPC then Yes.  If they don't respawn then No.

Thank you (once more). But, a clarification if you don't mind.

1) If i want Vierus to fight in the main quest, i have to release her, right? 

2) Ok, so it's in deed bad to enslave respawning NPCs  and i guess the "necromacer" is respawning. But, i released her and killed her inside the cave. So there shouldn't be a copy made when the cave respawns in 3 days. The only copy will be in the cave. So i guess i am good.

? Viera Lerus the female guard captain from Bravil ?

Not sure.

You talk about the Bruma gate quest. There are some NPC "copies"

Some NPCs exist more than once in the game ( different Level and inventory)

Viera Lerus exists only once in the game, so you must release her before you start the Bruma quest.

------------------------------------

release and kill respawning NPCs is ok.

? Viera Lerus the female guard captain from Bravil ?

Not sure.

You talk about the Bruma gate quest. There are some NPC "copies"

Some NPCs exist more than once in the game ( different Level and inventory)

Viera Lerus exists only once in the game, so you must release her before you start the Bruma quest.

------------------------------------

release and kill respawning NPCs is ok.

Ok, i thought so. Time to go to the Skooma Den and buy her back and release her... Thanks for everything, i don't know what i 'd do without your help! 

• 1 month later...

Problem with the countess she been training with another slave non stop and I keep checking her still nothing so I took her to the kennel how long do I need to do her before the quest update her training is over 200 with both can I used the console to get the quest update ?

Think I got a bug went I go into cell with all the guys standing by there beds I click on the and order them but can't find train this slave I got a slave following me is this a bug

Best play the quest again.

------------------------------------------------

Console: is the slave broken ? and you get no update ?

If not broken you can break her with console

open console and click the slave
additem xx00080D 1
slave is broken.( xx load order ID of Lovers with PK.esm)

-----------------------------------------------

TRAINING TIP / PROBLEM

The same if you tell your active slave to wait here , and go with your remaining slaves to a Trainer you will not have the "Train this slave" Option.

---------------------------------------------

Update the "Do you like Antiques?" quest with console:

setStage xxLSTTG06 15

and you get quest entry : "The training is complete.  I should report to Tolgan."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Other tips: see  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16354-bravilunderground-add-on/    Spoiler:  All quests and quest givers and Tips

Just did a clean install of the game and now I got some odd things going on the statue is missing and the milk and sperm dispensers also the girl hangs plus other things any idea to fix it 

Never mind got it fixed forgot to add the addon files 

Edited by dragenx
  • 2 months later...

I'm having trouble to find the high elf mage who has been murdering slavers. I kidnapped and broke her sister and brought her along with me to Anvil, but the guy never shows up. I remember the torturer telling me something about a young mage they interrogated, and that I could ask him, but he doesn't say who it is. I've asked in the mage guilds of Bravil and Anvil but no NPC has any relevant topic.

Nixea:

Until it burns out: Quest giver: Torture Agent [ when he is in the Silver Vine Tavern] The sister is in Anvil in "the Count Arms" inn.

You enslave her Sister  "Nesura" and then you walk back to Bravil.  ! ! ! Do not fast travel ! ! ! The NPC  "Mannol" must travel from the Quest-NPC "park room" to the Player.

If you don't fast travel and use the road you will meet him between Kvatch and Skingrad.

• 5 weeks later...
I was doing the quest where you find the necromancers assistant and are supposed to cast a "revive" spell on him. I have no revive spell, and don't know how to get it other than separate mods that might not be compatible with Bravil Underground.

Thanks for any advice.