Already had that idea, because drinking the potion made some sort of unequip/equip sound (before I saw the CTD screen), worked well. Now I just have to find a shield...lots of iron armor but no shield :-)

PS: What's about this Rajii. He fled after spotting me, ran to his home. When I entered he attacked me, I killed him and looted a "suspicious bundle". No quest update or else...

Ok, if this quest comes to an dead end it's no tragedy.

The quests are actually pretty well made. The two vampire hunters on steroids were actually a real challenge to kill. I have no idea how much health the male one had, should be a ton.

Did you "corrupt" them before taunting them? They went down fairly quickly for me.

??? joking ?

A dog and a goblin are in the next room, and in the Trainer guild are 2 rooms with creatures (Dogs and undead) and in the Breeder's Guild are more (Ground floor and Basement).

And if you use the BravilUnderground addon there are 3 stables and Caves.

Aktivate(click on) the creature, choose "Training (once)" or "Training (continous)"

??? joking ?

A dog and a goblin are in the next room, and in the Trainer guild are 2 rooms with creatures (Dogs and undead) and in the Breeder's Guild are more (Ground floor and Basement).

And if you use the BravilUnderground addon there are 3 stables and Caves.

Aktivate(click on) the creature, choose "Training (once)" or "Training (continous)"

There aren't any creatures in those areas. The only creature in the entire area is the skinned hound/dog called dingo

Have you killed all creatures?

The Trainers are IN the TrainersGuilld, Breeder's Guild and in Prostitutes's Mansion "Song of Vivek" (where Mia is located)

Prostitutes's Mansion "Song of Vivek"

post-3205-0-50059400-1387335068_thumb.jpg Mia ant the 2 creatures

Trainers Guild

post-3205-0-91916800-1387335016_thumb.jpg the 3 doors to the Training rooms

Breeder's Guild

post-3205-0-05661000-1387335043_thumb.jpg

Have you killed all creatures?

Prostitutes's Mansion "Song of Vivek"

attachicon.gifBrUn3.jpg Mia ant the 2 creatures

Trainers Guild

attachicon.gifBrUn1.jpg the 3 doors to the Training rooms

Breeder's Guild

attachicon.gifBrUn2.jpg

Nope, there's nothing for me to kill/disable. It's something that's been confusing me since when I had Bravil Underground last (which was a couple of installs ago) they where there.

Try: deactivate SlaveTrader and BravilUnderground, load a save before you enter BravilUnderground, make a clean save (rest 3 ingame days and save ), activate both Mods and look if the animals are in place.

second alternative: start a new game

third possibility: install BravilUnderground addon http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16354-bravilunderground-add-on-v14/

Third option worked, still no appearance of the creatures in the kennel but at least I can complete the quests now.

The mod works well, but just a question:

After training several slaves to the max (255/255) I realized that some slaves reach rank 5, but some will always stay at rank 1 (Lady Drad), or rank 2 (Vaermina, yes you are actually able to enslave her in this little dream quest). 

Is there a system behind that, a sort of special training or just random?

• 1 month later...

This mod looks good, but after trying to find a working link to download MBP 1.4 and seeing all the instructions about merging and whatnot, I was wondering if it's really worth it, or if there is any other way around MBP 1.4 (or an updated link that works, since parts of the file I found on this thread were not really working).

Almost done with a current end-to-end testing of this. Minor issues I see so far, that could be worked on to improve it are:

1. Lack of Quest Targets for some quests/quest steps. (I'm going to take a stab at correcting some of these.)

2. Very generic looking NPCs. (I already started tweaking the MBP version ones.)

3. One big issue in the Main Quest line, 10.Camonna Tong?: John(Boss). That breaks Buying a house in Cheydinhal, specifically the ability to buy the upgrades for the house from Borba gra-Uzgash; Borba's Goods and Stores. (I tried stepping through getting the add-ons via console commands and it did not work; no upgrades added to purchased house.)

She gets pulled into the fighting with the other members of the Cheydinhal Orum gang during this quest. Early review in CSE, she is not marked as Essential or Respawns. (This Inn, Newlands Lodge is problematic for other MOD add-ons like From2ch Lives* too. I had a number of NPCs from that MOD get pulled into the fighting that ensues from this quest, resulting in more being killed, or endless fighting. (Intended? Don't know for sure...) Attempting to use Resurrect 1 via console results in restarting the fighting, in every case.

*I have a number of PC adding MODs active; From2ch Lives, CM Partners NPC, CM Partners More NPCs, CM Partners Special NPCs, CM Partners Extra NPCs and these NPCs often end up in fights with guards all over Tamriel. Guards usually loose when using any of these that have NPCs marked as Essentially. Not necessarily a bad things as it makes in-game life interesting to watch when this occurs. This is the first time I've actually found an occurrence where an Oblivion NPC that is needed for a quest gets killed and is not marked Essential or Respawn.

Current suggested workaround is to buy the Cheydinhal house and all add-ons BEFORE doing the above Main Quest line quest.

Other potential workarounds, untested at the moment:

1. Mark her as either Essential or Respawns - each choice would require testing.

2. Try enslaving her so she could be resurrected and returned to her store. - again needs testing.

For many years I have not bought a vanilla player house, I have house Mods.

Lack of Quest Targets: All  important quest makers are there. The original Version had no quest markers (gregathit added markers) You had to listen carefully what is your job and you must know the Underground City and the NPCs. Real role play, not enter the City and start the first quest and follow quest marker.

And MBP, what's that ? :D  I never used MBP, saw Pictures and never downloaded it.

I don't like the anime style of MBP either. MBP has compatibility issues with a lot of mods and needs patches.

With some search on Nexus and knowledge how to adjust and install mods it is no issue at all to give Oblivion NPCs some beauty but keep some sort of vanilla style. Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation,  DMRA Fine Tuned Body + Robert's Feet, High Rez Skin textures by Ozmo (which are perfectly suitable for DMRA too), Face Textures for High rez Skins etc. come to my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

how do you get training quests from hanpl in the pub ? i bribed him to 73 dispotiion i have done at least 25 skooma deliverys but still no training quests just skooma deliverys or did his other quest thing get removed i thought i would try his part out but so far only thing he made me do is be a skooma delivery nothing else >.