Man I forgot all about that spell and THAT BOOK!  Talk about freaking impossible to translate.  I ended up having to take a bit of creative license there.....which helps explain why it is so..........simplistically silly.

Along those lines,  If anyone wanted to do some creative writing for all the books and logs and wants a HUGE credit in the OP....feel free to write away.  I'd be happy to replace all the books with better written content, if someone wants to take the time, that is.   :P

For my first time post I would like to contribute with a small piece I started working on for the books. No idea if this is the style you are looking for but here it is: 

The Suffering of Gala De Mina

I; Spurius Saturnus, bring you a fable of the courageous and gallant legionnaire – Gala De Mina! A warrior maiden dedicated to protecting the fair citizens of our noble empire from the vile beasts that have wormed their way into these magnificent lands.

(The author drones on for numerous pages about how ‘majestic’ the Empire is.)

Our tale beings upon a starry Mundas night with the great signs of our birth gazing down on our warrior maiden - Gala De Mina. A bitter chill was upon the air but that did not stop our brave legionnaire from patrolling The Yellow Road. With torch in hand and steel resolve Gala De Mina kept an ever watchful eye out for dastardly deviants that might be skulking within the surrounding woodland.

It did not take long for our warrior maiden to catch sight of a despicable act involving those loathsome Necromancers. They had resorted to openly assaulting an innocent couple – no doubt out for a moonlit stroll. But the most revolting part of this encounter is that these ‘Necromancers’ thought it would be an amusing achievement to raise the beloved husband then have him commit the most obscene act of violation upon his dutiful wife. Witnessing such appalling atrocities threw our pious warrior into a righteous fury.

Gala De Mina did not have to consider her course of action twice. She would dispense the Empire’s justice upon these foul abominations and with a disciplined hand she drew her sword and made ready for a most valiant attack. With blade raised high she gave a quick but firm flick of her heel that sent her noble steed storming gallantly towards the waiting filth.

Galloping hooves upon stony ground soon echoed through the surrounding woodland. The nearest to our legionnaire turned his head towards the abrupt sound only to be greeted by empire justice in the form of a cold kissed steel blade to the throat. The vile retch squirmed upon the floor as his life essence stained the stone cobbled road.

A second Necromancer reacted faster than Gala De Mina had expected tossing a huge shard of ice that knocked our courageous maiden from the back of her noble steed. Yet such a dishonourable blow did not halt her righteous onslaught as she made quick her recovery before driving the lit torch into the smug face of her assailant. Cries of agony rang melodiously in Gala De Mina’s ears in conjunction with the now noticeable smell of burning flesh.

Only one more remained yet it was typical for such cowardly ilk as he that he had used these few moments of distraction to make good on his escape. Turning tail and leaving his ‘companions’ to face imperial justice – far better than what they deserved. But his spineless act had allowed our warrior maiden to turn her full attention to dispatching the undead husband still ravaging his now violated wife. With a strong thrust of her blade Gala De Mina ended her physical torment as the now deceased corpse rolled off his wife’s battered body.

(The author moves on to persistently reiterating how Gala De Mina comforted the abused woman for several paragraphs before another legion patrol happened across them. He then goes on to clarify how she accomplished the task of pursuing the run-away Necromancer to a nearby cave.)  

-- Might be considered 'long-winded' for an opening but if it is well received I will continue with it, then move on to touching up the others. The original piece mentions Gala De Mina is captured by Goblins before being rescued by a passing band of adventures. This concept will be added in the continuation. --

I do hope you all enjoyed reading this 'demo' piece and I look forward to writing more.

Regards,

The Flex

Nice and you must not continue the Story; the quest entry says "I was given an unfinished sensuality novel as a reward."

OK I miss the "sensuality" part ;) Perhaps for goblins hit someone with a sword is sensually.

The Hots quest: The goblins killed two female slaves and the Player must find a new one, "thoroughly broken" so that she is willing to have sex with the goblins. Reward = the book "The sufferings of woman knight Gala De Mina"

Maybe something nice, romantic, sensually (boring for the rough goblins, that's why they give it to the Player) And of course the story ends when it gets interesting ( Gala De Mina takes off her clothes and .....) :D 

Below is what I had down for the continuation minus the actual description that explains Gala De Mina's suffering along with her capture. I took into account what Fejeena said and I went with the idea of not actually finishing it, and leaving out the 'juicy' bits. This allows for either myself or someone else in the future to fill in the missing gaps - either by dropping in missing pages or leaving it to the imagination. 

*Continuation*

The cave was dark and damp with a strong odorous scent upon the stale air. Small droplets of water trickled down eroded pathways pooling upon the cavern floor. Gala De Mina raised the lit torch just above her head allowing the flickering light to bounce off the obscured surfaces - unveiling them before her. Taking in a deep breath our warrior maiden boldly entered.

Every foot step that drove her deeper into the black abyss soon began to echo down these shrouded passageways. No matter how dexterous her footing the metal armour she wore would rustle and clang. Our heroic legionnaire knew in the back of her mind that her chances of getting the jump on the cowardly Necromancer dwindled with each step.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind came racing towards our gallant warrior! Bracing herself in the narrow corridor Gala De Mina endured this bone chilling wind as it washed over her. Flakes of ice spattered against her armour no doubt from the small droplets of water being abruptly frozen and blown from their path. The flames of her torch immediately started to sputter and gasp as the darkness that was kept at bay soon began to encroach upon her.

Left in the darkness our valiant warrior maiden refused to allow this hindrance to halt her virtuous advance on the despicable filth that fled into this cave. Steeling her resolve with the strength of a thousand Nord barbarians she pressed onward - deeper into the shadowy depths

Suddenly her hands felt the corridor dart to the left and as she followed; the blackness that shrouded her route was washed away by dancing flames at the end of the tunnel. Feeling her target was close Gala De Mina let out an involuntary battle cry; drawing her blade once more she stormed through all resistance that dared to stand in her way.

As our legionnaire approached the opening she propelled herself through with blade ready to strike at any that would dare to stand between her and her quarry. Yet there was nothing. Gala De Mina was stood alone inside a huge cavern filled with stalactites and stalagmites. A roaring fire pit greeted her in the centre but apart from a few rats – there was nothing.

(Unfortunately the rest of the pages have been removed except for the last couple that list many variations of Goblinoid and other languages along with a final message from the author.)

So if you should be out on your adventures dear reader. Be aware of the perils that lurk within these vile infested caves, and should you ever lay your eyes upon a Goblin calling itself “Gorongu”. Be sure to remove the vile retches head for the atrocities he and his tribe forced upon our most noble of legionnaires – Gala De Mina.

For he still lurks within some depraved cesspool.

Spurius Saturnus.

Awesome stuff.  Much better than the crap I pulled out of my hat.  I'll definitely update to your version and put a credit in the OP and directly in the book itself so folks know you wrote it!!!  Feel free to do more if you are so inclined.

Here are the books I have had time to write; in no particular order:

Ivan's Diary

(This diary would have contained numerous pages bursting with noteworthy entries. Sadly the pages are smeared in a thick layer of blood, and almost all of the writing is illegible - save for a few paragraphs.)

12th Second Seed, 3E 415

I find myself standing at the base of the Jarell Mountains; it has been an arduous journey but nevertheless the idea of such an expedition into the unknown captivates my every thought. To delve into the untouched ruins of a forgotten Alyeid city has me intoxicated with excitement.

30th Second Seed, 3E 415

Progress has been slow since we lost three good people to the cave in. Alandrus has assured us he can extend his magical aid to reinforce the wooden supports, and although such news allows us to continue I find myself questioning the validity of this expedition.

3rd Last Seed, 3E 415

We have been excavating the possible site for the city for months and we are still no closer to discovering its location. What troubles me the most is that over the last few days I am sure I can hear feint whispers upon the wind, yet Alandrus reassures me he cannot detect any magical presence other than his own.

9th Last Seed, 3E 415

Finally we have found the entrance! No words can express my joy and I am completely overcome with delight! Yet the day’s light is failing so the exploration of the chambers below must wait until dawn.

11th Last Seed, 3E 415

Jarith made a most remarkable find after delving to the lowest point. Granted the discovery was a complete accident on his part – lucky for him the pressure plate he had trodden on was rigged to a hidden passage and not some ghastly ancient trap. We will be relocating to one of the side chambers to document the artefacts and explore this new location.

2nd Heart Fire, 3E 415

I don’t think I can compose myself to adequately write down what I have seen. Hannis is dead. Her corpse was sat all twisted and defiled at the base of this crude black iron altar. I could have sworn it wasn't there before… and now… I can hear those whispers again… they are getting louder!        

(A couple more paragraphs follow but regrettably those above are the only comprehensible entries.)

Memorandum

My dearest Tlass,

I have been reluctant to write you yet I find that I cannot contain my desires any longer.  My body yearns for your touch - I want you; I crave you.  Come to me and I shall reveal pleasures like you have never known; a night that will make the Daedric prince – Sanguine, go crimson in the cheeks.

Take me, for I am yours.

Madam Simza

Love Letter

My love, my heart, my Simza!

I have lain awake night after night; body mind and soul hungering for you. No mere words can truly express how joyous I feel; knowing that you desire me so,  knowing  that I have been on your mind and knowing that I will soon be in your bed -our bodies intertwined.

All that I am is forever yours,

Tlass

Alexei’s Diary

(The contents of this diary seem to be inscribed in some strange code, and without the knowledge to solve such a puzzle of words and symbols its contents will remain a clutter of gibberish.)

Dwemer Contraptions  - (Clear Storage)

(The book lists many different types of small and large contraptions that were never constructed in bulk. There is a small section that seems to be noteworthy.)

Repono Fabrica Strengartus

The Dwemer had many majestic creations that still baffle the greatest minds of our era. Yet there is one that I find the most mystifying of all – The Repono Fabrica Strengartus (Storage Device) was the name imparted to it by Paulinius Strengartus who uncovered the object.

It is a perplexing contraption that has the capability of storing the very essence of a Man, Mer or Beast like any soul gem; but unlike a soul gem it can hold more than a single ‘soul’.

The device is also capable of restoring the individual to their original form before they were emitted into the device. It should be noted that the subject must be ‘willing’ and I use such a term loosely.

(The author has jotted down an incantation that must be uttered to have the subject enter the contraption before going into extensive detail about the individual parts of the device.)

Assassination Letter

(The letter is inscribed in a rather incomprehensible language and without knowledge in such a language it will be impossible to comprehend.)

Forged Assassination Letter

Your target is John,

To find him you must seek out Gilgondorine who resides as the Inn keeper in the Silverhome on the Water. Present this letter which bares my official seal and he will direct you towards your target.

Ensure that your target does not survive.

T.

A Letter for Albi Pannus

The ancient Dwemer contraption that is contained within the watchtower is capable of producing an ostentatious illusion which has kept the harbour entrance concealed. It is worth noting that the machine uses a Sigilstone for its core and the only one that has some knowledge of how the machine operates is an Argonian by the name of Drawing-Flame – Do NOT kill him. Because should the contraption become unstable it could eradicate Bravil from the face of Cyrodil and we would have no way of stopping such a calamity.

Handbill

If you are reading this then you have been found worthy of wallowing in a lucrative opportunity; and the requirements to partake in such a venture are simple:

We expect all who seek to join this little enterprise to have a heart as black as night, a resolve that is unwavering and an unquenchable thirst for debauchery. For you will be required to stalk, capture and eventually break specific individuals.

One last thing – don’t get caught; for such exploits are forbidden within the Empire and we would hate to see potential business associates rotting in prison.

(A note is scribbled in a crude hand at the foot of the Handbill)

Go to Bravil, talk to Gilf-gone-door-in, one of dors’ Elf types. He is in Sliver-hore on water.

The Divine Caricaturist - (Body Decomposition and You)

The physical form is an astounding piece of divine engineering. How the gods managed to piece together such a resplendent configuration has me enthralled. From the strong masculine features to the voluptuous; and dare I say intoxicating feminine characteristics.

Yet for all their godlike intellect and perception their marvellous creations can be manipulated by the very essence that we are spun from - Magicka. Although it is just a hypothesis it is a hypothesis that I believe to be factual.

Many have endeavoured to harness this power of creation, and many who study the art of Conjuration would ultimately believe the answers lay within that particular school of magic. But I do not concur that any singular school can contain such knowledge.

If we are to venture forth into this world of ‘godly’ construction and hope to understand it we must first accept the probability that all within our sight, our grasp, our very mortal nature is a derivative of all magical schools; be it Destruction, Conjuration or even Illusion.

Take the study of restorative magics that can cleanse the body and restore the mind. It has an overwhelming and most conspicuously obvious connection to achieving a basic comprehension of the godlike perceptiveness. Yet at the same time it can conceal this understanding, even from the most learned scholar.

(The author continues on this same train of thought for many pages pausing on the odd occasion to speak about magical spells and how they affect the body. The last entry seems to be the most noteworthy.)

I have devoted much of my life to researching this type of magic; and although I have not been able to recreate the god’s exquisite manipulation of the magical essence that surrounds us all. I have been able to bring back a deceased subject with full cognitive function!

I spent many a night ‘experimenting’ how receptive my little pet was, and to my surprise I became overwhelmed by the results. The subject was not only moving and conversing as expected but she was responding to all physical stimuli!

Sadly the spell does not last but with a few more modifications to the incantation I am confident that I can have the subject maintaining a complete resurrection!

Trainers Wanted - (Are you interested in training?)

Due to the recent executions that have cost this association more than thirty experienced and well accomplished trainers; we are urgently seeking to fill these positions with bodies that do not fear Imperial ‘justice’.

We are welcoming all that are experienced or inexperienced in such matters and are prepared to instruct anyone who has the mettle to enlist.

Got called away for a couple of days and wasn't able to complete my quest - Oblivion Bravil Underground Book Write-Up. If the Daedric lords permitting; I should have them done by the end of the day.

Doing awesome!!!!  Don't panic and do take your time.  Rome was not built in a day.  I'll start updating what you have done and be ready when you have time to do more.  I greatly appreciate you taking the time and effort!

Speaking of updating............should I keep this clean or should I add a few outfits that might be "appropriate" to the plugin?

Any other updates I should make?  I don't want to break Fejeena's plugin or anything.

I can make my mod compatible, if you make changes. Currently working on an update with better corpses, and some decoration in the City.

Can you add some better clothes for the prostitutes? The Girls dancing on the stage, they wear really ugly clothes. I can put it in my addon but I think it should be in the main Mod.

Not so important because the Girls are slaves, they have the "order" Dialog so a Player has access to their inventory and can take the ugly clothes and put in better clothes)

The Flex

"Gilf-gone-door-in, one of dors’ Elf types." lol  this is outstanding!

I'll add some clothes to the gals that are "appropriate".  Anyone who doesn't like what I have added can switch it out easy enough by just replacing the clothes via renaming an outfit and overwriting what I have done.  I'm also thinking of changing some of the clothes of the NPC's "down under".  I found some bandit clothes and such that I thought were much more flattering.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present the finalisation and completion to the quest - Oblivion Bravil Underground Book Write-up. They can be found in the previous post #1286.

I do hope you enjoy the new versions as much as I have enjoyed writing them.

Regards,

The Flex. 

Guest wellbredbitch

i trained a slave for the goblin, sold her to the little goblin and he paid me.  a little while later i was surprised to see the same slave appear beside me and then run off. wtf?

does she miss me?

i trained a slave for the goblin, sold her to the little goblin and he paid me.  a little while later i was surprised to see the same slave appear beside me and then run off. wtf?

does she miss me?

The same happened with the knight sold to the noblewoman with the pet troll for me. Actually, given the beating she got from the troll, that made perfect sense ^_^

Guest wellbredbitch

oh so she does want to come back to me? i spoke to her the last time she was standing with the other two i'm training t the moment. there was a new option in her " orders ",

" buy me back "  i think i wiil. she's a good fuck.

Guest wellbredbitch

i was on my way out of the trainers guild after leaving  Lady Rogbut gra-Shurgak  with onan for training.

and i saw this 

post-155908-0-02837200-1398110770_thumb.jpg

any idea what i've done  

i thought i had all the required mods for this mod.  looking at her face.  i think it is a MBP related problem.