splat_phastkyl have you read my tips ? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16354-bravilunderground-add-on/   All quests and quest givers and Tips

Hi.

Yes I have read your quest tips. They are a useful guide. Thank you for them. :)

I did a lot of research over the weekend searching google and the forum probably for the specific of how many or what level does she need for the quest advance to trigger.

As far as speaking with Onan, I learned about that during the first quest to figure things out. I may even have learned it from the quest tips.

I found you can ask Onan all of the questions in one meeting IF your reputation with him is high enough. Mine is at 100. This is a Oblivion feature when dealing with quest topics, which is if your rep is high enough, the topic will stay golden with new/additional information.

I think for this quest in particular, what confused me was a player-assumption that creature-lovers would not be needed as, in theory, we were weaning Rena away from animals. Onan, of course, said to use the Kenel to help break here but, beyond that, I was uncertain. So, I was working under a false premiss of what sort of training I needed to use on her. I figured I was going to get to put her in one of the kenels and train her that way.

I did try another experiment, working with the Kenel Party Button in the Kennel. Sex with dogs in the Kenel does seem to add to the progress of her training. Using the 'training progress' command under 'orders...' shows an increase of 'Creatures'. When she hit 30 in 'Creatures', I got the quest update that I was looking for.

I have found through the three quests so far, that having the trainee 'sell your flowers' also counts towards training. For the first I did most of the 'human' training as it was clear she needed 10, and then used the Ogre in the breeding guild for most of the creatures.

When I moved on to the Wayward Daughter training, most of her human training came from selling herself to the NPCs. The only draw back to that was that, until she was broken, she'd file false charges with the guards against me. I'm not sure if that's a BU effect or an Immoral Guards effect. With Rogbut, she achieved her breaking while in sold-service.

Rena also crossed over into being broken while selling herself on the streets of Chorrol.

I think for the fourth quest, I'll try bringing a training creature with me, just to see how that works out.

I have to say that I like that you can break them by pimping them out. It earns you more money and supplies - I'm running Immoral Sisters as well, so they 'tip' with food ingrediants and potions. :lol:

Thank you, again, for all of your help and feedback. I'll keep it all in mind as I continue to build my mental library of working solutions for things. :)

I hope my feedback and progress may be of some use, as well.

Also, I should state that my assumption that the quest was broken was completey incorrect on my part. I'm going to need to study up on Oblivion quest structure more before I try and examine quests again for future guidance.

Yes all sex counts, but with a Trainer you can break a slave faster.

I train slaves myself and use one human and one creatures Trainer so I and the two Trainers Level up = higher Trainer Level = higher Training results ( If a high Level Trainer fucks a slave you don't get +1 human or creature result, you get more...+3 or +4 or ..... It is a random value but also Level dependent. Salve -1 Level and Trainer Level 5 = higher Training results)

And Trainer Level below slave Level is bad ! sometimes a fuck does not increases the Training results and the salve does not Level up ( can be that the slave reach 255 Training Units (max) and is still Level 0 )

Yes the Rena Training quest is "stupit" ,you train her with creatures to create a willing slave for her husband.

But Onan gives the right tips.

Yes all sex counts, but with a Trainer you can break a slave faster.

I train slaves myself and use one human and one creatures Trainer so I and the two Trainers Level up = higher Trainer Level = higher Training results ( If a high Level Trainer fucks a slave you don't get +1 human or creature result, you get more...+3 or +4 or ..... It is a random value but also Level dependent. Salve -1 Level and Trainer Level 5 = higher Training results)

And Trainer Level below slave Level is bad ! sometimes a fuck does not increases the Training results and the salve does not Level up ( can be that the slave reach 255 Training Units (max) and is still Level 0 )

Yes the Rena Training quest is "stupit" ,you train her with creatures to create a willing slave for her husband.

But Onan gives the right tips.

Well, my response to the first comment is:

Oh... I didn't realize that I gained Trainer level. I think I better go back and pay more attention to what it is I can do with this Mod :)

For the second, I did notice that a couple of times while I was trying to train someone early on. That makes sense now.

Most of my focus is on the stats for Lover's PK extender + the Prostitution mod.

I guess I got caught up in the Complete the Quest cycle of doing things + working my skills for max stat increase at leveling, then got focused in on using the Quest subjects to make money during the quest. Rena's earned me around 16k in gold so far.  The curent charcter concept is The Life and Times of the Adventuring Prostitute.

But, yeah, going back to take a better look at what I'm doing and what I can do with BU seems like the thing to do.

I'm planning on installing Crowning Isle (I think is the name) then, I'm sure, things'll get even more complex. :)

Yes there is "no real" Training if the Player is not present.

But if you come back to your slave and Trainer wait till they have fucked 1-3 times and then the Training results are updated. ( But progress is not as high as when you had been present.)

So best train your slave yourself or watch the Training.

If you use my addon you can use the Trainer shop.

Yes there is "no real" Training if the Player is not present.

But if you come back to your slave and Trainer wait till they have fucked 1-3 times and then the Training results are updated. ( But progress is not as high as when you had been present.)

So best train your slave yourself or watch the Training.

If you use my addon you can use the Trainer shop.

Thanks. I didn't know about the addon. So the trainer shop should work "automatically". That's what i hoped for. Thanks again... This is a mod hell... 

Yes the Trainer shop work "automatically". You must pay ! and you get a message when the Training is finished.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16354-bravilunderground-add-on/

I wish i knew it before...I read the notes. One question. About the "secret". The secret is the Training shop? And one must search a lot to find it (you say "search deep?". Could you spare me the fatigue and tell me where it is?

The Trainer shop is in the Undeground City see Pictures here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/

-------

The secret is a secret cave:  ( with 13 new creature trainers, 1 treasure, some jokes, player bed and chest, a werewolf cave )

The secet cave: enter the Sheepfold, move on in the pigsty, move on in the cavern, there is a female statue; click/activate the statue and you will reach the secret cave.

To get back you must find a unicorn statue.

-----

A new  laboratory (destroyed) is in the Medical Clinic.

The Trainer shop is in the Undeground City see Pictures here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/

-------

The secet cave: enter the Sheepfold, move on in the pigsty, move on in the cavern, there is a female statue; click/activate the statue and you will reach the secret cave ( there is also a werewolf cave)

To get back you must find a unicorn statue.

-----

A new  laboratory (destroyed) is in the Medical Clinic.

Thanks. Now i hope i figure out  the right order on how to install these 5 files that are in the download section...I read about choosing 1 mesh...I hope i manage.

You need only

esp sound readme V2.3.7z

meshes V2.7z

textures V2.7z

There are 4 esp ! install only one esp !

----------------------------

BravilUnderground addon 1.1.7z  and BravilUnderground addon 1.1 Faction icon change.7z are old Versions without the Trainer shop.

Don't download these files !

You need only

esp sound readme V2.3.7z

meshes V2.7z

textures V2.7z

There are 4 esp ! install only one esp !

----------------------------

BravilUnderground addon 1.1.7z  and BravilUnderground addon 1.1 Faction icon change.7z are old Versions without the Trainer shop.

Don't download these files !

Damn, i just installed them. I thought they were the "baseline". They will be overwritten though, right? I mean if install the others.

There is a detailed description on the page !

VERSION 2.3
4 versions 2 indoor 2 outdoor, with and without my horses with dicks.(the esp with H at the end are with my horses) !!! only install one version/esp !!!
You need meshes V2.7z and textures V2.7z inastall these first.
Then install ONE esp and textures, meshes and sound folder from esp sound readme V2.3.7z

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes you can install Version 2.3 and overwrite the old files.

There is a detailed description on the page !

VERSION 2.3

4 versions 2 indoor 2 outdoor, with and without my horses with dicks.(the esp with H at the end are with my horses) !!! only install one version/esp !!!

You need meshes V2.7z and textures V2.7z inastall these first.

Then install ONE esp and textures, meshes and sound folder from esp sound readme V2.3.7z

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes you can install Version 2.3 and overwrite the old files.

Thanks, i had figured the 1 esp part, but thought all files were necessary. In the Readme it is also written:

"and if needed the meshes and textures folder which are inside the My horse folder"

This means it's optional? It will work without too? Anyway, i guess i can try and see. I have bothered you already enough. Thanks for all the help.

There are 4 esp

esp:Stables behind "Silver Home on the water", with vanilla horses.

esp:Stables inside the Underground city, with vanilla horses.

You don't need the horse Folder.

-----------------------------------------------

esp:Stables behind "Silver Home on the water", with horses with dicks.
esp:Stables inside the Underground city, with horses with dicks.

You must install the meshes and textures Folder from the horse Folder

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Pictures http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/ where the stables are are placed in Bravil City or in the Underground City.

There are 4 esp

esp:Stables behind "Silver Home on the water", with vanilla horses.

esp:Stables inside the Underground city, with vanilla horses.

You don't need the horse Folder.

-----------------------------------------------

esp:Stables behind "Silver Home on the water", with horses with dicks.

esp:Stables inside the Underground city, with horses with dicks.

You must install the meshes and textures Folder from the horse Folder

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Pictures http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/ where the stables are are placed in Bravil City or in the Underground City.

I found the stables near the port, 4 horses inside, meshes and textures seem just fine. Very good work. So i got that part right. I did a quick run on the rest of the ground floor and didn't spot any new door for "Training Shop". Nothing in the training guild either. But since the stables are there, the shop must have also installed correctly, right? I hate that there is no lighting in the place. It's easy to miss a door...  

? there are 5 horses in the stable ! and the stable is behind "Silver Home on the water",

See the Pictures here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/ so you will find the Trainer shop. ( and the stables)

In many houses are new Pictures.

in the Torture Chamber: iron maiden, torture rack, better corpse

in the Auction hall(Slave Auction Room): sign, slaves, Tapestries, statue.

New room in the is in the Medical Clinic. laboratory (destroyed)

In the Trainer guild are only new Pictures.

in Version 2.3

2 stables with horse, pigs and sheeps, cavern with ????
unique trainer and trader Faction Icons.
A lot of pictures in the houses
"Silver Vine" Tavern: milk bottle and glass of milk, bar owner HanPL sells milk (bottle and glass), Milk Server(bottle 300 Septim)
Medical Clinic: sells milk bottles
Tavern "Party of the Beast": Beer Server (bottle 2 Septim) !!!Beer Server see Credits!!!
Dog sperm server (bottle 250 Septim) in Breeder's Guild
Human sperm server (bottle 200 Septim) in Breeder's Guild
new MolagBal statue in Underground Slave Port(and Fiery Underground Slave Port)
bigger stable cavern with statue
1 secret ( with 13 new creature trainers, 1 treasure, some jokes, player bed and chest )
A Werewolf cave (accessible from the secret-cave).
A laboratory (destroyed) in the Medical Clinic. (the door is locked, the key is in the Medical Clinic). 2 new trainer.
public loo at the port.
dead slaves at the port.
Trainer Shop (with pictures, dildos,...) A Trainer who can train your slaves (The player must not be present(As with the other trainers). Script by JSmith20142.
I know in the LST INI is the option "Automatic training (training while Player is not there) permission setting" and by default it is on, but it works not right.
TargetHay with target pictures.
New NPCs (also a new dead spy, well hidden)
New/better dead NPCs and corpse
Torture Chamber: iron maiden, torture rack, better corpse
Auction hall(Slave Auction Room): sign, slaves, Tapestries, statue

I found the cave too. Beautiful textures. Better than the game's itself! One question though. I gave a trainee to the trainer and they both disappeared. I wait for 24h (i had requested 10h) and they are still missing. Missing is also the entry in the ledger. How many game hours are 10 mod units?

Don't know  exactly but you will get a message "Ptraci should have finished training my slave by now"

Ptraci and the slave train in a room the Player can't enter.

And you have no quest entry, and yes the save is removed from your Slaver's Ledger Book.

Wait. Do something else in meantime.

----------------------------------------

The best and fastest way to train your slave is do it yourself or watch Trainer and slave.

If you always train self and use only one human and one creature Trainer you and Trainers reach higher Trainer ranks  and can train and break slaves faster.

Very bad: a Trainer with low Level Trainer rank and a slave with higher slave rank. = almost no training Progress and slave will not reach higher Levels.

Don't know  exactly but you will get a message "Ptraci should have finished training my slave by now"

Ptraci and the slave train in a room the Player can't enter.

And you have no quest entry, and yes the save is removed from your Slaver's Ledger Book.

Wait. Do something else in meantime.

----------------------------------------

The best and fastest way to train your slave is do it yourself or watch Trainer and slave.

If you always train self and use only one human and one creature Trainer you and Trainers reach higher Trainer ranks  and can train and break slaves faster.

Very bad: a Trainer with low Level Trainer rank and a slave with higher slave rank. = almost no training Progress and slave will not reach higher Levels.

OK, i have tired you enough, but can you please explain me some more things?

1) Does the "auto-training" script work while you are in Bravil Underground only or anywhere in the game?

2) How the hell do you get out of the cavern. In the map, there is supposed to be a door where the statue-fountain is. But there is nothing there. Lucky i had an older save.

Thanks again.

1. you can be anywhere, also in other Mod worlds or isles.

2. the secret cave: the statue-fountain is the Arrival Point ( the female statue has teleported you there. No door ! )

I told you you must find a unicorn statue to get out. Activate/click the unicorn statue and you will be teleported in the horse stable.

A golden unicorn statue on a rock in the secet cave ( not the werewolf cave)

1. you can be anywhere, also in other Mod worlds or isles.

2. the secret cave: the statue-fountain is the Arrival Point ( the female statue has teleported you there. No door ! )

I told you you must find a unicorn statue to get out. Activate/click the unicorn statue and you will be teleported in the horse stable.

You 're right, you did say, i am sorry. I got the flu and my head is slow... Just one last thing. Trainers have a rank. Is it possible to see what my character's rank as trainer is?

? don't know if your rank is somewhere noted,  I don't think so. ( Shit I really don't know :blush:  )

Edit: perhaps the Player does not Level up by sex. Perhaps your Trainer faction rank is used ( see your inventory after you joined the Trainer guild. So highest rank is 5 ; Fingers Big-Bang )