A few days ago I woke up with these ideas, but they seem too cliched for me, but what's the harm in sharing them? ^^

Thane/Dragonborn blackmail :O

After a few days or clients in the town where we are Thane (for Dragonborn will work in any town/village) a guy appears who recognises us and demands "fuun" or spreads in the town "who" we are outside the town and here we will have options.

Call the guard (Thane/Dragonborn)
Threaten to use a shout that will send him to High Hrothgar (Dragonborn)
Ignore the guy, but then there will be talk of the rumour in town
Agree, but in a more privateplace (2 choices do what he want or kill him hihi)

Unexpected guest

After a few clients or days, Housecarl (only Housecarl where we are Thane) appears in the brothel. Generally there would be a conversation as to why I am doing this and that a person of my standing should not do this because there may be people who will want to blackmail us with this etc.

We can explain that we have always been a prostitute
Say that even Thane needs sex (only male)
We don't come here often enough for them to forget us etc.

I don't know if these ideas suit to mod, but let us know ;)

6 hours ago, killer905 said:

A few days ago I woke up with these ideas, but they seem too cliched for me, but what's the harm in sharing them? ^^

Thane/Dragonborn blackmail :O

After a few days or clients in the town where we are Thane (for Dragonborn will work in any town/village) a guy appears who recognises us and demands "fuun" or spreads in the town "who" we are outside the town and here we will have options.

Call the guard (Thane/Dragonborn)
Threaten to use a shout that will send him to High Hrothgar (Dragonborn)
Ignore the guy, but then there will be talk of the rumour in town
Agree, but in a more privateplace (2 choices do what he want or kill him hihi)

Unexpected guest

After a few clients or days, Housecarl (only Housecarl where we are Thane) appears in the brothel. Generally there would be a conversation as to why I am doing this and that a person of my standing should not do this because there may be people who will want to blackmail us with this etc.

We can explain that we have always been a prostitute
Say that even Thane needs sex (only male)
We don't come here often enough for them to forget us etc.

I don't know if these ideas suit to mod, but let us know ;)

It's not out of the question. I usually steer a bit away from making too big a deal about your fame, mostly because I think it could get a bit tiresome, but a little bit here and there could be OK.

Hey, this is regarding the bug I found regarding vampirism that seems to set max hp to 0, I got some time to test it out and it seems like it's triggered by being raped by a vampire. Consensual sex with vampires doesn't do it and rape by non-vampires only takes a chunk of health that is able to be recovered normally.

2 hours ago, MetalMeta said:

Hey, this is regarding the bug I found regarding vampirism that seems to set max hp to 0, I got some time to test it out and it seems like it's triggered by being raped by a vampire. Consensual sex with vampires doesn't do it and rape by non-vampires only takes a chunk of health that is able to be recovered normally.

This mod doesn't have any features that reduce health in response to rape. It only applies health reductions during specific quests, as a succubus hunger penalty, and after sex with a Khajiit.

Edited by ruddycray

First of all, a huge thanks for this mod, it's really fun to play and feel really well integrated in Skyrim. I play on LE with the Killer905 port and so far everything works well.

I do have a question though : I'm currently playing a freelance prostitute that decided she wanted to join the Dibella Temple as a sister, and after returning from the Dibella Shrine near Dawnstar I completed the pilgrim quest. I tried to talk to Hamal who said she has to check with Fjotra, so I leaved the temple for a few days but when I came back, Fjotra and Hamal were still in the Temple as I leaved them.

Does the Dibella Temple quests stops here for now ? Or is there something wrong on my end ?

28 minutes ago, Ameirgin said:

First of all, a huge thanks for this mod, it's really fun to play and feel really well integrated in Skyrim. I play on LE with the Killer905 port and so far everything works well.

I do have a question though : I'm currently playing a freelance prostitute that decided she wanted to join the Dibella Temple as a sister, and after returning from the Dibella Shrine near Dawnstar I completed the pilgrim quest. I tried to talk to Hamal who said she has to check with Fjotra, so I leaved the temple for a few days but when I came back, Fjotra and Hamal were still in the Temple as I leaved them.

Does the Dibella Temple quests stops here for now ? Or is there something wrong on my end ?

Thank you for the compliments. That's where the temple quests stop for now.

11 hours ago, ruddycray said:

It's not out of the question. I usually steer a bit away from making too big a deal about your fame, mostly because I think it could get a bit tiresome, but a little bit here and there could be OK.

I understand, I understand. There is a lot you can do about fame, but it's small enough and won't be too troublesome if it happens once per session or for a few days.

Hi again. Played bit more the succubus line and caught up in ideas again.

Things:
- Perks are nice but there are not many to select from.
- Deadly seduce: becomes better on leveling but its sad that its more or less useless at the start.
- Feeding required amounts of souls when purely playing the game for the mod seems bit extreme
- I am playing with several followers and thinking that its bit silly that they always stand looking away when the succubus feeds.
- This mod is awesome for succubus. Bit sad that the prostitution is not gaining much from the succubus side.
- Prostitution money gains could be increased with succubus perk?
- Prostitution: All npcs seem the same. They just want to fuck you. There is no personality on them.

This is all brainstorm and I do not expect you to implement everything simply ideas that you might want to consider or think.

To address these things I would suggest following.
1) More perks like:
- Daedric caress: (SLSO) increase effect of LMB levels 1 to 3 or added effect for succubus levels?
- Daedric being: Gain slight bonuses to health, magic, stamina and/or skills according to your arousal level. More aroused you are more powerful you are.
- Power word sleep: As daedric being you have power over mortals and can enforce persons to sleep. This could be forceful (aka go through ragdoll or something)
- Phermones: You arouse people (men) around you.
- Sexual being: arousal gains are doubled (powerful if combined to daedric being)
- Daedric touch ( or whisper) spell that would add context menu to NPC and allow several options each of these could be one perk these could consume souls:
* *Arouse* Add significant amount of exposure / arousal
* *Infuse being with energy* make them willing to fuck again.
* *Climax/mastubate* make the npc come
* *Entrap* take the npcs within your realm.
* *Hold* would add DLC tentacles and keep the npc at bay.
- Being of shadow: Increase effect of sneak or turn succubus invisible on higher levels of this perk?
- Daedric influence: Increase illusions school skill or spell duration or effect
- Energy funnel: Gain bonus to lightning spells.
- Daedric claws: Add significant bleed damage to unarmed?
- Daedric ingredients: Add either alchemy ingredients or potions that would turn NPCs to arousal craze like one day boner. This could be some pussy juice, blood or harvested sperm etc This could be perhaps be applied on the actor making them into strong phermone trap.
- Cum satiation: gain slight succubus satiation from blowing up npcs. Multi level to increase effectiveness?
- Warm touch: bumping npcs would increase their arousal.
- Thrive for lust: Feed on depravity of npcs. Gain very little satiation from close by NPC arousal gains.
- Love to be close: Once every 60 seconds starting discussion with npc trigger arousal.
2) Using souls for temporal effects should not reduce gaining of levels. Please make mod track count of fed souls instead of current souls you have stored OR perhaps change these soul skills to not consume souls but add succubus hunger?
3) Succubus is bonus over regular leveling therefor all bonuses make you more stronger yet this mod targets female character so. Perhaps some perks or level up would reduce your max health or resistances? This would enforce succubus to play more sneaky.
4) succubus skills / sneaking / illusion spells could cause you to lose succubus satiation hence you would starve faster. This should be ok IF illusion spells and these succubus skills also help in feeding.
5) When you cast any of the skills (absorb next partner soul or the feed seduce) the spell effect added is simple blue color which does not emphasize the ill thing that the succubus is doing. There is somewhat silly way in toys to emphasize rousal. Its this red buff which probably occurs also on mass fear / mass fury. If that effect could be turned to "aura" that would be fitting as its red haze. Intensity of this could be changed according to Phermones?
6) Add way to turn followers to succubus. This way when you start feeding they would join the feeding if they were hungry or enough aroused.
7) When you start feeding if you had 2-5 followers they could surround the scene and chant etc (could be tied to succubus followers only)
8 Normal followers might lose standing if you fed on their watch? This could be RP wise thing like talking to PC after feeding "Please do not do that again." or insecure " What did you just did? ". Insecure discussion could lead into choosing if you could persuade the follower to become succubus.
9) Prostitution client desires: Aggressive sex, anal etc. You would gain bit more money according of the need of the client.
10) Prostitution risks: If freelancing some rare clients would rape or beat you. This should not happen close to guards.
11) Prostitution successes: Some clients become fund of you and give you rings or extra money or flowers etc from repeated occurances
12) Dark magics: these spells would scale from succubus levels. Tentacles, illusion and lightning spells?
13) Mod split: because the prostitution and the succubus side are both already pretty massive it would perhaps make sense to split them to 2 mods? In case you happen to stop developing on the mods then it would be easier for someone to take the mods over.

Plenty of things again hope you are amused to read it. :D

EDIT:
Added
- Warm touch: bumping npcs would increase their arousal.
- Thrive for lust: Feed on depravity of npcs. Gain very little satiation from close by NPC arousal gains.
- Love to be close: Once every 60 seconds starting discussion with npc trigger arousal.

Edited by poporaltemporal
5 hours ago, Nuka Cherry Mobile said:

After completing the initial Ancient Profession quest in winterhold, Vanika refuses to share his soul transfer spell (succubus quest). You get paid, leave. Then what? He contacts you later?

There are 4 Vanikseth quests, and you can't get the spell until after the last one.

12 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

I solved the problem of the disappearing patrons by flagging them as persistent reference. I have no idea if its good or bad so I didn't include it in my file.

I think in theory too many persistent actors can cause performance issues, but I don't know what the limit would be.

The mod seems to operate for me to some extent, but sadly, I seem to be having excessive "Runtime" errors while partaking in many of the mods quests.

For example, I was crashing almost as soon as I started one animation during Variketh's quest.

frequent runtime errors also happen within the Dibella's garden brothel, and during the "Ghosts having sex" mission.

I must stress, I can normally go a fair good while with frequent animation encounters and not run into the runtime error.

My best guess for this, besides things I know nothing about, would be in part the fact that npc's in the brothel are always starting their own animations spontaneously, and that said animations are constantly being triggered in the background, although I completely understand the immersive nature of this choice, I would imagine it does put a heavy tax on the system.

It is a shame for me, this does look like exactly the kind of prostitution mod I've been looking for, but sadly, something about it doesn't seem to agree with my system, I'm not sure exactly why.

EDIT: Sorry, this issue is in regards to the LE port of the mod, upon double checking my comment it seems I've sent it to the wrong thread, or maybe not... I'm not sure where it is relevant.

Edited by AnonAngelion
22 hours ago, sivb1 said:

hello , i saw that some of the quest were avaible while others weren't, is the quest following dawnstar's license done or not? if yes how does it trigger, is it automaticly ater some time? thank you, great mod.

No, there is currently no follow-up quest for Dawnstar.

20 hours ago, CaerHenWen said:

Possible stupid question: as a succubus can you drain life force from victims without killing them or does it always result in death?

No, it always kills. I might explore some options for not always doing that, but it's probably not going to be a top priority any time soon.