I would definitely recommend the voice synth add on for this mod, it really makes it feel more legitimate. At times, the voices lack personality and sound a bit too mechanical, but only to a very small extent, over all definitely a good add-on.

On another note, it would be nice to see familiar faces come into the brothels on occasion, like guards or other NPCs where appropriate. Also, if sleeping with certain NPCs could lead to positive outcomes, for example if Belethor came to visit the brothel and your toon had him as a customer maybe he would offer you cheaper prices in his store or something.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani

I have the latest  0.12 but the succubus cure keeps killing me at the high elf. I have hunger death unchecked.

On an unrelated note, this mod just keeps getting better and better. Thanks.

In case this helps here are health values after each zombie:

1 - 93

2 - 74

3 - 56

4 - 37

5 - 19

6 - 0.45

the 7th zombie is fatal

As an experiment, I forced my health to 100, 1000 & 10000 and did #7 

I've gotten past this with setstage at this point, but I have a save in case you need anymore information I'd be happy to test anything you might need me to.

Edited by eggman1967
Adding info
8 hours ago, eggman1967 said:

I have the latest  0.12 but the succubus cure keeps killing me at the high elf. I have hunger death unchecked.

On an unrelated note, this mod just keeps getting better and better. Thanks.

In case this helps here are health values after each zombie:

1 - 93

2 - 74

3 - 56

4 - 37

5 - 19

6 - 0.45

the 7th zombie is fatal

As an experiment, I forced my health to 100, 1000 & 10000 and did #7 

I've gotten past this with setstage at this point, but I have a save in case you need anymore information I'd be happy to test anything you might need me to.

Do you have any other health debuffs active when you do the cure? The most it should be hurting you after all of them is 80% of your max health. It's 8% times the number of zombies you've been with, so after 6 you should be losing no more than 48% of your max health. You experiment numbers if you have no other debuffs should be 44, 440, and 4400.

One thing to check is if your max health is 10000 are you losing about 800 each time?

13 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Do you have any other health debuffs active when you do the cure? The most it should be hurting you after all of them is 80% of your max health. It's 8% times the number of zombies you've been with, so after 6 you should be losing no more than 48% of your max health. You experiment numbers if you have no other debuffs should be 44, 440, and 4400.

One thing to check is if your max health is 10000 are you losing about 800 each time?

This may explain it. I'd recently done the Cave job and have the Anemia debuff. I'll let that wear off and try again. Thx.

6 hours ago, xNitroxx said:

Okey i dont know what to do Vanikset is no vanika but he/she doesnt want teach me the spell she allways says i need a empty Vessel i tried empty soulstones but nothing workes i think my english is just to bad xD

It's just a persuasion check. I think you have to have speech 25.

Anyone run into this before?

Praying at the Dibella shrine south of Dawnstar and pleasuring oneself triggers the quest to proceed, the magic effect is applied, bur whatever cell the player is moved to locks up the game. 

1 hour ago, jbezorg said:

Anyone run into this before?

Praying at the Dibella shrine south of Dawnstar and pleasuring oneself triggers the quest to proceed, the magic effect is applied, bur whatever cell the player is moved to locks up the game. 

The player doesn't get moved anywhere during that quest. There is an NPC who might be moved around depending on how you do the quest. If you have something that replaces vanilla cells that could be a problem but others have reported using JK stuff successfully.

18 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

The player doesn't get moved anywhere during that quest. There is an NPC who might be moved around depending on how you do the quest. If you have something that replaces vanilla cells that could be a problem but others have reported using JK stuff successfully.

SexLab is failing in this particular instance. The freeze happens right after the sex experience message. Weird though because SL is working in other instances but in these specific cases the screen to goes black right then.

Probably another SL mod's stealth patch completely unrelated to the mod itself.

is there any way to become a succubus without doing the vanikseth questline I played through it once already and didn't want to have to repeat it on a new character?

I tried adding the spell through console commands but it doesn't ever absorb anybody

On 8/6/2022 at 5:13 PM, jbezorg said:

This is where the quest ends for me. Skyrim (AE) hit's a brick wall and goes from 60 to 0 in 0 seconds. 

this is where the quest ends.png

Do you have any idea why the screen goes black there? There's nothing I'm doing that will make that happen normally. The only thing unusual about that scene in your screenshot is that stripping is turned off for it, but you also said you had a problem with the quest at the shrine, which I assume means The Pilgrim.

On 8/6/2022 at 8:51 PM, Fors4241 said:

is there any way to become a succubus without doing the vanikseth questline I played through it once already and didn't want to have to repeat it on a new character?

I tried adding the spell through console commands but it doesn't ever absorb anybody

No, not without console commands. You might be able to start the succubus quest (startquest tapqsuccubus) and then add the spell with the console and absorb a soul after setting the MCM settings to only require 1 soul to become a succubus. I think I've done that before.

20 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Do you have any idea why the screen goes black there? There's nothing I'm doing that will make that happen normally. The only thing unusual about that scene in your screenshot is that stripping is turned off for it, but you also said you had a problem with the quest at the shrine, which I assume means The Pilgrim.

I've given up on that playthrough. It's like some sort of anti-cheating DLL is spamming the escape key. Any time I try to set a keybind in MCM it's immediately set to "ESC".

I have a problem with my mod.
After receiving the scroll from Vanikseth, I revived the Dark Elf.
Then I had sex with Vanikseth and got his soul.
When I had sex with the Dark Elf, I took his soul too, but Vanikseth did not revive. It says talk to Vanikseth, but I can't talk because it doesn't come alive, does anyone know why?

Edited by Andrenalin05
1 hour ago, Andrenalin05 said:
When I had sex with the Dark Elf, I took his soul too, but Vanikseth did not revive. It says talk to Vanikseth, but I can't talk because it doesn't come alive, does anyone know why?

Are you saying that the Dark Elf female died after the sex instead of staying alive?

Hey I was wondering,

if we take damage during a feeding scene, it auto ends, but what if the victim/partner take damage, or loses part of their health? Im thinking about mods like deadly drain and such with might apply effects or damage the partner? Would that auto end, and if so could it be modified to only look for damage to the player?

12 hours ago, Andrenalin05 said:

Is there any solution to my problem

7 hours ago, Andrenalin05 said:

Yes, after sex it dies and turns to dust

That definitely shouldn't happen. Do you have any mods installed that affect reanimation spells? The one I made for this quest doesn't have the disintegration effect, so if you're using the scroll Vanikseth gives you on the Dark Elf and she's turning into an ash pile after the sex then something else must be doing it.

3 hours ago, tvRoosey said:

Hey I was wondering,

if we take damage during a feeding scene, it auto ends, but what if the victim/partner take damage, or loses part of their health? Im thinking about mods like deadly drain and such with might apply effects or damage the partner? Would that auto end, and if so could it be modified to only look for damage to the player?

Yes, I think it's supposed to, although I'm not sure I've specifically tested that it works that way. You could make the script that's attached to the victim do nothing in response to OnHit events.

2 hours ago, ruddycray said:

That definitely shouldn't happen. Do you have any mods installed that affect reanimation spells? The one I made for this quest doesn't have the disintegration effect, so if you're using the scroll Vanikseth gives you on the Dark Elf and she's turning into an ash pile after the sex then something else must be doing it.

I was having problems because of the 2 mods I installed. My fault. Mods : (Sexlab Leveling - Sexlab Fuck Em Up.) Thank you for your help