21 hours ago, iamtodaysad said:

Hello, can someone help me with the quest (event) to learn Fasta's lesson in the Solitude brothel. She offers to summon daedroth to fight him. When she arrived everything was stuck. No idea what should i do

Hide contents

Screenshot_3.jpg

1.png

Does she say anything when you try to talk to her?

On 9/21/2022 at 9:50 PM, Ash7141 said:

Can someone help during the "where spirits have sex" nothing happens when I use the scroll it just equips it then unequips it. Could this be an issue with the fact I'm playing the LE port? Thanks 

I'm playing with the LE port and had no problems with equipping the scroll. My only problem was with the timing to use the scroll (should be used after the sex scene)

7 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

If I pay the Blackbriar his cut and then leave for Solitude and don't visit Riften for a time, do I need to pay the quota from the weeks I am not in the area?

Blackbriar's cut will continue to accumulate until one of his debt collectors appears....

The same will also happen for Dibella's Garden - they also employ a debt collector.

8 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

If I pay the Blackbriar his cut and then leave for Solitude and don't visit Riften for a time, do I need to pay the quota from the weeks I am not in the area?

Yes, Benjen expects his money whether you're working or not. Dibella's Garden only takes a cut of actual work you do.

On 9/21/2022 at 10:50 PM, Ash7141 said:

Can someone help during the "where spirits have sex" nothing happens when I use the scroll it just equips it then unequips it. Could this be an issue with the fact I'm playing the LE port? Thanks 

I'm playing the LE port too and I was confused the same the first time I tried to use the scroll.

This because it appears marked as "shout" in the magic page and I tried to use the shout command to use it. Of course, nothing happened.

Instead, it is a "right hand" spell.

When I discovered it, the use was fine and everything ran good.

Does anyone know what are the parameters to cause an NPC to "resist your characters attempts at absorbtion"? I thought at first that it might be to do with essential flag, but some non-essential NPCs seem to always resist.

Edit: Ok, i realised i could just look into the script instead of asking, seems to be this?

if !curActor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeDragon) && !curActor.HasKeyword(NoSoulTrap) && !curActor.IsEssential() && !curActor.GetActorBase().IsInvulnerable()

Argh why would some no-namers have noSoulTrap or isInvulnerable...and is there any way or unsetting this in console in the same way that setEssential works?

Edited by GregariousGibbon
14 hours ago, GregariousGibbon said:

Does anyone know what are the parameters to cause an NPC to "resist your characters attempts at absorbtion"? I thought at first that it might be to do with essential flag, but some non-essential NPCs seem to always resist.

Edit: Ok, i realised i could just look into the script instead of asking, seems to be this?

if !curActor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeDragon) && !curActor.HasKeyword(NoSoulTrap) && !curActor.IsEssential() && !curActor.GetActorBase().IsInvulnerable()

Argh why would some no-namers have noSoulTrap or isInvulnerable...and is there any way or unsetting this in console in the same way that setEssential works?

All of these categories are forbidden from seduction and will get that message:

• Kids, for obvious reasons
  • Essential and Invulnerable NPCs, because they can't be killed. There are a lot of essential NPCs, but there aren't that many invulnerable ones. I don't know of any command to unset that.
  • Dragons, because at least for now I don't think it makes sense that a succubus can take a dragon's soul
  • Has the NoSoulTrap keyword, but I don't think there are really that many NPCs with that keyword on them
  • Certain actors that are specifically forbidden, for various reasons. For example, Mercer Frey was too heavily scripted and wouldn't work properly, even if seduced on bleedout.
  • Actors already involved in SexLab scenes.
8 hours ago, ChasteArisenDemonLord said:

Does the succubus super seduce work on humanoid creatures like giants and werewolves that are in bleedout state?

As long as there's an animation for them and they don't fall into the categories I mentioned in the post just above this one, it should work.

8 hours ago, ruddycray said:

All of these categories are forbidden from seduction and will get that message:

• Kids, for obvious reasons
  • Essential and Invulnerable NPCs, because they can't be killed. There are a lot of essential NPCs, but there aren't that many invulnerable ones. I don't know of any command to unset that.
  • Dragons, because at least for now I don't think it makes sense that a succubus can take a dragon's soul
  • Has the NoSoulTrap keyword, but I don't think there are really that many NPCs with that keyword on them
  • Certain actors that are specifically forbidden, for various reasons. For example, Mercer Frey was too heavily scripted and wouldn't work properly, even if seduced on bleedout.
  • Actors already involved in SexLab scenes.

Thanks for the clarification, I think most of the actors that I got frustrated resiting must've fallen into the second from last category. The specific frustration that tipped me over the edge was the actors in Vanika's cave after the curing process had occurred. I felt that they would have made perfect targets for a succubus who had changed their mind halfway through the act.

3 hours ago, GregariousGibbon said:

Thanks for the clarification, I think most of the actors that I got frustrated resiting must've fallen into the second from last category. The specific frustration that tipped me over the edge was the actors in Vanika's cave after the curing process had occurred. I felt that they would have made perfect targets for a succubus who had changed their mind halfway through the act.

I think it would be better if later on the road you get a urgent missive, the old man is in prison for the crimes of the original owner of the body and is going to be executed.

I'm doing the "Necrophilic Necromancy" quest from Vanikseth. Problem is after having sex with both Drauger and zombie Nord, talking with Vanikseth and then killing the zombie quest says to ask for a payment. Problem is I don't have the dialogue option to get paid. Any ideas how to solve it?

On 10/1/2022 at 11:58 AM, jperrins66 said:

I'm finding the inside of the brothel to dark, I don't use lighting mods so is there anyway to improve this or if not anyone recommend a really light weight mod that will ?

There are no lighting controls in the mod for the brothels. Which brothel are you finding too dark?

14 hours ago, Nargem said:

I'm doing the "Necrophilic Necromancy" quest from Vanikseth. Problem is after having sex with both Drauger and zombie Nord, talking with Vanikseth and then killing the zombie quest says to ask for a payment. Problem is I don't have the dialogue option to get paid. Any ideas how to solve it?

What dialogue options do you have?

On 9/30/2022 at 1:41 PM, bakedpugtatoes said:

Can anyone make an update for the voice pack for TAP? The last pack was two versions behind, for 0.10.

I don't touch that part of it myself. It would be nice to see an update, because several of the character names are not pronounced correctly in the latest pack, and there was a long list of other pronunciation errors that I reported.