On 10/25/2022 at 2:44 PM, Afta86 said:

Just finished the quest "culmination" and the dialog option to learn the spell isn't appearing.  I'm sure it's a conflict with one of my other mods but is there any way you could post the id's for the succubus spell(s) so I can just add them from the console?

Did you ask in the inn in Winterhold?

On 6/20/2022 at 3:31 PM, ruddycray said:

I'll see if I can make that happen, but I've never had Numeeva follow me in all the times I've tested this quest (well into the hundreds). If the door is locked and no one is home, you may not have done something in the quest that's needed

Don't know if this will be usefult for you, but I currently have Numeeva following me - I'm in Whiterun. So is Numeeva. The Where Spirits Have Sex quest, I'm currently at Learn Intius Dinora's fate stage. I have used a second scroll from Falion to have sex with Aia again. Numeeva is currently running the package TAPIntiusHouseWitnessPlayerAiaSexPackage

14 minutes ago, misterpipes said:

Don't know if this will be usefult for you, but I currently have Numeeva following me - I'm in Whiterun. So is Numeeva. The Where Spirits Have Sex quest, I'm currently at Learn Intius Dinora's fate stage. I have used a second scroll from Falion to have sex with Aia again. Numeeva is currently running the package TAPIntiusHouseWitnessPlayerAiaSexPackage

Thanks for that info. Knowing what package she is running is definitely helpful, because it gives me something to look at.

I take it you used the scroll in her house. Is that correct? Also:

Spoiler

Was Intius there when you did? What exactly happened right before and right after you used the scroll?

1 hour ago, misterpipes said:

Actually never mind. I tracked down what's happening. Even though I've had players reporting this for a while, I had never been able to make it happen myself. It helped a lot to know what package she was running.

There is a bug where using a second scroll for the ghosts will always trigger a scene that's only supposed to happen in her house. I forgot to check that it was the right time for that to happen before starting the scene.

I am still having trouble with the orgy succubus perk and OSL Aroused.

If I use that perk and it triggers, OSL Aroused thinks I'm continually having sex, which means it will basically force a baseline arousal of 50%, which means I can't open a single container without cursed loot incapacitating me.

I tried comparing your scripting to what ABBA does, which has a shout that causes people to have sex.

I couldn't see an obvious problem, but I do have a theory.

ABBA looks at whether actors are in the faction SexLabAnimatingFaction.

Could it be that your cloak spell just hits actors multiple times?

You'd expect StartSex to fail and no harm done but maybe that is the problem I'm having here?

EDIT: Oh no, TAPFeedingOrgyTargetEffect also checks for membership in that faction. It's starting to look a bit hopeless. I really do love the idea of the feeding orgy perk but I may have to play without it ?

Could it be that you call StartSex while a previous call is still in progress but it hasn't gotten around to setting the faction? Running out of ideas here.

Edited by Hakuna_Matata
On 10/27/2022 at 12:21 AM, ruddycray said:

Did you ask in the inn in Winterhold?

Yes, the quest actually shows up in the completed quests log but the dialog option isn't appearing this time for whatever reason.  I know that's when it's supposed to occur because I did it on another playthrough.

On 10/31/2022 at 1:00 PM, Hakuna_Matata said:

I am still having trouble with the orgy succubus perk and OSL Aroused.

If I use that perk and it triggers, OSL Aroused thinks I'm continually having sex, which means it will basically force a baseline arousal of 50%, which means I can't open a single container without cursed loot incapacitating me.

I tried comparing your scripting to what ABBA does, which has a shout that causes people to have sex.

I couldn't see an obvious problem, but I do have a theory.

ABBA looks at whether actors are in the faction SexLabAnimatingFaction.

Could it be that your cloak spell just hits actors multiple times?

You'd expect StartSex to fail and no harm done but maybe that is the problem I'm having here?

EDIT: Oh no, TAPFeedingOrgyTargetEffect also checks for membership in that faction. It's starting to look a bit hopeless. I really do love the idea of the feeding orgy perk but I may have to play without it ?

Could it be that you call StartSex while a previous call is still in progress but it hasn't gotten around to setting the faction? Running out of ideas here.

It depends how SexLab works. I would assume it protects against you doing that, but I'd have to look into it.

19 hours ago, deathnotelight13 said:

Is there a way to see the queststages or something? Currently trying to do "The Price of love" quest and Phylawen doesn't do it with the dog. They just stay there and nothing happens.

On a side note, which city is Vanikseth in?

Yes, I think that one is tapqtythisinlove but I'd have to double check.

Vanikseth is in Winterhold. You have to ask the steward about a license and agree to meet with the guy he tells you about before he'll appear.

5 hours ago, Afta86 said:

Yes, the quest actually shows up in the completed quests log but the dialog option isn't appearing this time for whatever reason.  I know that's when it's supposed to occur because I did it on another playthrough.

That's very strange.

I've posted all the stuff for using the console before. Search the thread for tapqsuccubus.

12 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Yes, I think that one is tapqtythisinlove but I'd have to double check.

Vanikseth is in Winterhold. You have to ask the steward about a license and agree to meet with the guy he tells you about before he'll appear.

Yeah I found it and just advanced the stages. Though I did have it complete randomly after I got tired of waiting and left to go to Riften. I tried replicating it but it only happened that one time so that's why I just advanced it via the console. 

Elyssa wasn't there for the dog scene so I moved her in thinking that would fix it since Benjen called for her but she didn't really do much. When I had gone back to Riften she was there too so I guess I made an extra clone of her accidentally. Don't know if that contributed to the quest randomly completing when I left.

The tasting scene also bugged out on me, No matter which one I do; the guessing or the taste test, after it's done and have recieved the money, after I talk to Benjen about doing another quest, he tells me I already am doing one even after getting paid and it's completed in the quest journal.

On another note, is there a continuation of the Dawnstar quest about finding the two girls? Or does it end just after telling Jarl's steward what you found out? Can you find the robed figure?

8 hours ago, deathnotelight13 said:

Yeah I found it and just advanced the stages. Though I did have it complete randomly after I got tired of waiting and left to go to Riften. I tried replicating it but it only happened that one time so that's why I just advanced it via the console. 

Elyssa wasn't there for the dog scene so I moved her in thinking that would fix it since Benjen called for her but she didn't really do much. When I had gone back to Riften she was there too so I guess I made an extra clone of her accidentally. Don't know if that contributed to the quest randomly completing when I left.

The tasting scene also bugged out on me, No matter which one I do; the guessing or the taste test, after it's done and have recieved the money, after I talk to Benjen about doing another quest, he tells me I already am doing one even after getting paid and it's completed in the quest journal.

On another note, is there a continuation of the Dawnstar quest about finding the two girls? Or does it end just after telling Jarl's steward what you found out? Can you find the robed figure?

Elyssa not being there is why the scene got stuck. Someone else said that happened to them, too. I haven't had a chance to look into it. That might also be why the tasting is stuck for you but you're the only one to report that so far. You are using 0.12 and not 0.11, right?

Dawnstar is a work in progress. Right now there is no more.

So I got the second letter from Vanikseth and went to see him.  When I approached him he said: "Ah, you're here let me know when you are ready to get started."

He will talk to me about:

How is the woman from our experiment?

I feel stronger after taking a soul into me with your spell

What are you doing with the draugr we put into the woman's body?

Is the draugr behaving itself in the woman's body?

Can you teach me the spell you used to let me absorb souls?

What's your goal with all of these experiments?

Unfortunately there is no dialog option to tell him that I am ready to get started so the quest is stuck. I've tried saving and reloading, reverting to an earlier save and traying again. Nothing changes. There is just no dialog option to get started.

16 hours ago, Zangron said:

So I got the second letter from Vanikseth and went to see him.  When I approached him he said: "Ah, you're here let me know when you are ready to get started."

He will talk to me about:

How is the woman from our experiment?

I feel stronger after taking a soul into me with your spell

What are you doing with the draugr we put into the woman's body?

Is the draugr behaving itself in the woman's body?

Can you teach me the spell you used to let me absorb souls?

What's your goal with all of these experiments?

Unfortunately there is no dialog option to tell him that I am ready to get started so the quest is stuck. I've tried saving and reloading, reverting to an earlier save and traying again. Nothing changes. There is just no dialog option to get started.

What's the stage if you type getstage tapqvanikseth03 in the console? The only conditions on the dialogue to move the quest along are that you're talking to Vanikseth and it's stage 200.

4 hours ago, most_wanted said:

I really like the premise of this mod, good work. I just have one question: did you also implement something that covers the difficulties of that profession? For example pimps\innkeeprs asking for their cuts, or clients not paying and similar, etc..

Yes to cuts.

At least in inns and brothels, clients not paying will never be a thing, because the innkeepers and brothels wouldn't stand for that, in my opinion, and I've found it unimmersive in any mod I've tried that had that mechanic. If I ever implement that, it would only be if you're working on your own outside of an establishment. But to be honest it's extremely low priority for even that.

11 hours ago, ChasteArisenDemonLord said:

May I offer to write for it, then? Because I'm really invested into the Dibella questline and already have so many ideas on how to continue and integrate it with other quests. Like the end of Dragonborn. Though I have no idea how to make the quests themselves with the CK.

Thoughts and ideas from players are always welcome. Feel free to post here or message me. I do have some general thoughts of my own on where I want that to go, but they're not set in stone if I hear something I think is more interesting.

Hi I love this mod so far very thorough and well done! I am playing a succubus role and am level 1. I did check the medium souls perk but I'm not sure how to actually use a soul gem to satisfy the succubus hunger. It didn't add a spell or power to the magic tree after I selected that in the MCM menu. I can't just select a soulgem just get "this item can't be equipped". Any help would be appreciated 

7 hours ago, s0apinnthepeehole said:

Hi I love this mod so far very thorough and well done! I am playing a succubus role and am level 1. I did check the medium souls perk but I'm not sure how to actually use a soul gem to satisfy the succubus hunger. It didn't add a spell or power to the magic tree after I selected that in the MCM menu. I can't just select a soulgem just get "this item can't be equipped". Any help would be appreciated 

This mod doesn't use soul gems for the succubus things. That perk only controls the maximum hunger level that can be satisfied with souls of certain levels, but the main way to feed is the Succubus Deadly Seduce power.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I was going to try to mess around with the mod, trying to add some stuff, but I'm new to this and have run into a problem. 

I'm trying to open some of the scripts in the CK but am getting an error. Looking online, this seems to be because I don't have the .pex files. The mod seems to only have .psc files, so I must be misunderstanding something

On 11/29/2022 at 4:52 PM, skrimMod said:

Hey!

I was going to try to mess around with the mod, trying to add some stuff, but I'm new to this and have run into a problem. 

I'm trying to open some of the scripts in the CK but am getting an error. Looking online, this seems to be because I don't have the .pex files. The mod seems to only have .psc files, so I must be misunderstanding something

The .pex files are in the BSA. You would need to use something to extract them.