Just out of curiosity are there any plans to use a voice synth tool to add voiced lines to the characters, or is anyone working on something like that?

I'm impressed by the mod so far. I like how believable it feels over other mods. I kind of wish that you were given an outfit to work in when gaining employment at a brothel, something thrown in with your assigned room, maybe in the player's chest or something like that, but really that's the only thing that has bugged me so far. I hope this mod will expand to include a way to open your own establishment at some point, either way I look forward to seeing where this mod goes.

13 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Actually never mind trying to find out what package they are running for now. I see you said there's no quest log, and I think I know how the quest might not start.

If you kill both Phylawen and Elyssa, does the quest work after you do that?

Edit: I've mostly confirmed that the quest can't start if Phylawen is still around. I was testing this along with the new stuff that replaces the two of them, and I must not have tested what happens if they haven't been replaced.

At this point, I'm going to plan to release a bugfix version 0.12 by the end of the week that will address this and several other problems.

So I killed both Phylawen and Elyssa as you suggested (poor girls) and the quest works! So I think you're on to something here, nice work! I would be nice if I don't have to kill them tho, I've yet to do The price of love too.

3 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Just out of curiosity are there any plans to use a voice synth tool to add voiced lines to the characters, or is anyone working on something like that?

Yes, a voice pack is available. It is #13 on this page:

2 minutes ago, RandomKhajiit said:

so the dawnstar quest to find the 2 girls, any plans to allow up to find the boatman.....i'd so like to stab him a few times lol or some death by snu snu method lol

Yes, there's a significant follow up planned but it's something I can't put in until it's all ready.

Version 0.12 has been released.

It is a hotfix release and contains no new quests. It contains a dozen or so fixes, but the biggest highlights are:

• It is no longer necessary to kill Phylawen or finish The Price of Love to be able to do Discerning Taste
  • Several major problems with the succubus cure have been corrected
  • Mod conflicts interfering with the final Vanikseth quest, Culmination, have been fixed
  • Some issues with succubus abilities and powers have been fixed
1 hour ago, ruddycray said:

It is a hotfix release and contains no new quests. It contains a dozen or so fixes, but the biggest highlights are:

• It is no longer necessary to kill Phylawen or finish The Price of Love to be able to do Discerning Taste
  • Mod conflicts interfering with the final Vanikseth quest, Culmination, have been fixed

Awesome! Everything works great, one tiny thing I may suggest is that maybe your can replace the music in the brothels to be something more lively? Or maybe even put a bard in there. But that's just a tiny nitpick, other than that, best prostitution mods ever made for sure.

Edited by ecobotstar

During the Tythis quest, after I enter the brothel, a scene in which he, Phylawen and Benjen are in the basement is interrupted by Phylawen and Benjen being teleported to one of the beds to have sex, which breaks the quest. It happens in the middle of the conversation between Tythis and Benjen, while the latter explains he wants her to have sex with the three costumers. I reloaded a save and it happened again. I tried to change the MCM settings to stop the prostitutes having sex but it seems to only work at inns, not the brothels.

On 7/28/2022 at 5:27 AM, ruddycray said:

Good update Vanika stopped dying and the quest ended in failure

Benjen his "sperm tasting" also work now good ;)

As for "The Stallion of Markarth", the story manager is given by Madam, right? So what quest and must finish to get this quest (New save) the stable guy and the steward do not have new dialogues.

I also saw in the ESL file that there is a dialogue in which (the player?) Says she is a virgin. I'm guessing this is an unfinished quest when we want to join Dibell's brothel.

I generally have the idea of adding an NPC who is a "special guest" (Available for male and female.) something like father and son. Well, it would be a woman who needs some pleasures but gets no pleasure from her husband or dasta poorly example Ahlam or an NPC who has lost her lover in the during of the story quests e.g. Aela. (It would be best to use clones with the appearance of these NPCs.)

Well, I would also see some dialogues where the Customer in the brothel recognises us to be Thane (Whiterun, Eastmarch or Hafiingar) or Dragonborn and we are given a choice:

Admit it (Thane or Dragonborn)
Convince her that he is wrong
To say that we are her twin sister

It would also be useful to have some dialogues if we buy a licence if we are Thane of a particular district or Dragonborn. Currently a few act as if they don't know us or associate us.

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

As for "The Stallion of Markarth", the story manager is given by Madam, right? So what quest and must finish to get this quest (New save) the stable guy and the steward do not have new dialogues.

I believe the Stallion of Markarth is tied with the vanilla quest you get from Bothela in Markarth, in which you are asked to deliver a stamina potion to the jarl's steward. After you deliver the potion, you should get the dialogue option to offer to test with him. I think you need a license in Markarth first.

Edited by Highborn
39 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I believe the Stallion of Markarth is tied with the vanilla quest you get from Bothela in Markarth, in which you are asked to deliver a stamina potion to the jarl's steward. After you deliver the potion, you should get the dialogue option to offer to test with him. I think you need a license in Markarth first.

hah, you have right i forget ^^

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

During the Tythis quest, after I enter the brothel, a scene in which he, Phylawen and Benjen are in the basement is interrupted by Phylawen and Benjen being teleported to one of the beds to have sex, which breaks the quest. It happens in the middle of the conversation between Tythis and Benjen, while the latter explains he wants her to have sex with the three costumers. I reloaded a save and it happened again. I tried to change the MCM settings to stop the prostitutes having sex but it seems to only work at inns, not the brothels.

That's strange. I was aware that was something that could be a problem, and I thought I put something in to keep that from happening, but I will double-check.

If you have a save from before he began heading to the brothel, you should be able to go to the brothel first and let Benjen and Phylawen get that out of the way. They should only do it once per day.

9 hours ago, killer905 said:

Good update Vanika stopped dying and the quest ended in failure

Benjen his "sperm tasting" also work now good ;)

The story manager is a thing in the Creation Kit that helps control when quests start. For this quest, it just waits for you to talk to Bothela and deliver the potion. After that, as Highborn said, you just have to ask the steward to test it out with you. If you don't have a license, he should just tell you to get one.

I also saw in the ESL file that there is a dialogue in which (the player?) Says she is a virgin. I'm guessing this is an unfinished quest when we want to join Dibell's brothel.

When I first started making the mod, I thought to have an opening interview when joining Dibella's Garden that would also set mod settings based on your answers. I scrapped the idea, though.

I generally have the idea of adding an NPC who is a "special guest" (Available for male and female.) something like father and son. Well, it would be a woman who needs some pleasures but gets no pleasure from her husband or dasta poorly example Ahlam or an NPC who has lost her lover in the during of the story quests e.g. Aela. (It would be best to use clones with the appearance of these NPCs.)

That's a possibility. I plan to have more random brothel visitors.

Well, I would also see some dialogues where the Customer in the brothel recognises us to be Thane (Whiterun, Eastmarch or Hafiingar) or Dragonborn and we are given a choice:

Admit it (Thane or Dragonborn)
Convince her that he is wrong
To say that we are her twin sister

It would also be useful to have some dialogues if we buy a licence if we are Thane of a particular district or Dragonborn. Currently a few act as if they don't know us or associate us.

There are a few things here and there where someone mentions that you're the Dragonborn. I might add some more based on your ideas, but I'm probably not going to make a big thing of it.

4 hours ago, ruddycray said:

That would be great, it would also be cool, if there are like a two-three guys (flat boy type) who wants to have a three/foursome with your char every now and again. That way you can utilized the great three/foursome animations out there too!

Edited by ecobotstar
7 hours ago, ruddycray said:

When I first started making the mod, I thought to have an opening interview when joining Dibella's Garden that would also set mod settings based on your answers. I scrapped the idea, though.

As far as I know it is possible that the dialogue if there is virgin are taken from Sexlab statistics.

:3

There are a few things here and there where someone mentions that you're the Dragonborn. I might add some more based on your ideas, but I'm probably not going to make a big thing of it.

I don't think I've played the mod enough to notice any dialogue other than just from the stewards.

12 hours ago, zero2infinity said:

Admittedly I did not go through 42 pages of this thread, so apologies if it's been asked already.

In a future version would it be possible to add follower support? Give them the ability to help make some septims or a place (purpose) to hang out when you don't need them?

I may do something with it eventually, but I also don't especially like the idea of pimping out just any follower you have. Any time I've ever used something that had that feature with some dialogue like, "Would you like to enjoy my friend here?" or something like that, I always feel like my follower would be saying, "What the fuck? I didn't agree to this!"

On 7/29/2022 at 10:59 AM, Highborn said:

Just so you know, I looked into this and was also able to make it happen. I put in something to prevent the scene from starting during the tasting quest, but I overlooked this one.

It will be fixed for the next release, but in the meantime the workaround I gave you should work.

6 hours ago, ruddycray said:

I may do something with it eventually, but I also don't especially like the idea of pimping out just any follower you have. Any time I've ever used something that had that feature with some dialogue like, "Would you like to enjoy my friend here?" or something like that, I always feel like my follower would be saying, "What the fuck? I didn't agree to this!"

I don't know how hard or easy it would be, but how about let the follower become a pimp.

if you are in a "safe place (inn or owned place)" you can as your follower to go and find people that wants your service.

And then every once in a while you get some weird request.

On 7/26/2022 at 12:17 AM, ruddycray said:

I just want to double check. Is there a dialogue option that says "What exactly is it you want me to do this time?"

If that's there, you have to select it before you'll get the option to start.

No it wasnt there I clicked all of the dialogue options and none of them worked

14 hours ago, Fors4241 said:

No it wasnt there I clicked all of the dialogue options and none of them worked

Just to be sure, there are a lot of dialogue options available at that part of the quest so the menu scrolls.

If it's still not there I need to know what stage the quest is on for you. The only conditions on that dialogue are for the quest stage.

17 hours ago, Sjussi said:

I don't know how hard or easy it would be, but how about let the follower become a pimp.

if you are in a "safe place (inn or owned place)" you can as your follower to go and find people that wants your service.

And then every once in a while you get some weird request.

I won't absolutely rule it out, but that would probably be a good bit of work for something that wouldn't change what you can do in the mod very much so it probably won't be something I do in the near future.

Hey there, pretty cool mod so far, however I appear to be having an issue. I am at the quest "Restraints of the trade" where Im meeting with Rudhiir in the forest, he fucks my PC, then the Khajiit NPC spawns, and the quest says that Rudhiir is supposed to approach him, but nothing happens. Any ideas on how to get this working? Thanks

On 8/1/2022 at 12:28 PM, obamaslastname said:

Hey there, pretty cool mod so far, however I appear to be having an issue. I am at the quest "Restraints of the trade" where Im meeting with Rudhiir in the forest, he fucks my PC, then the Khajiit NPC spawns, and the quest says that Rudhiir is supposed to approach him, but nothing happens. Any ideas on how to get this working? Thanks

You might have to try reloading from an earlier save. There is a scene that should play as soon as the other character appears. Combat may interfere with it if some enemy enters the area, but it is supposed to resume after that's done. I will see if I can tighten that up a little, but I don't see too much that can go wrong there just by looking at it.