QUEEN OF BLADES - Race and Follower

View File

QUEEN OF BLADES

Playable Race and Follower

"I am the Swarm. Armies will be shattered. Worlds will burn. Now at last, on this world, vengeance shall be mine. For I am the Queen of Blades." - Sarah Kerrigan

DESCRIPTION:

With this modification you can play as Kerrigan the Queen of Blades herself, or take one of the two follower with you! 

You don't know who Kerrigan is? She is a character created by BLIZZARD for the game series StarCraft.  (>More Info<)

• The modification offers full BodySlide and Racemenu support! 
  • Uses the standard skyrim headmesh, so you can use all slider in racemenu
  • Use your CBBE SE Slider-Presets for the Body or create a complete new shape. 
  • Choose if you want the original look, or visible nipples! 
  • With the SOS Addon you get genitals for both gender, females get a visible vagina and if you choose to play as male you get additional to the vagina a penis. (If you want to play as futanari)
  • You can equip any armor without losing your appearance
  • The mod is saved as "Master" file, so every one can also make mods for it. 
  • fomod install-script vor easy install with mod manager

I used for the original mesh from Blizzard, but I have it heavily modified for skyrim! 

THERE WILL BE NO SKYRIM LEGENDARY VERSION!  

REQUIREMENTS:

Schlongs of Skyrim SE (needed if you install the genitals addon!) 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 

NOT REQUIRED BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

BodySlide and Outfit Studio (Use your body shape presets to get the best result ingame) 

Follower:

You can find the female follower in Morthal in the Alchemy store and the Futanari (if you using sos addon) in Solitude's Alchemy store. 

Credits:

EvilReFlex - for creating this mod for skyrim

Blizzard - for the original Kerrigan mesh and the awesome StarCraft Series! 

Its not allowed to upload this file on other pages or using it in mod packs!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/18/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I know I'm about to ask a lot here, but I'm going to ask anyway and you're more than welcome to decline if you don't want to...so...

Any chance we can get spells to summon Zerglings and/or Hydralisks?  Zergling would just be a reskinned wolf (I think you could even use the same skeleton), but I suppose Hydralisk would take more work.  Maybe a reskinned Charrus?  Replace the spit attack with a spike launcher and that might work, right?

Again, just a thought.  Amazing mod regardless.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:12 AM, RealDeal11 said:

Ayaya real nice, was wondering if you can add a option to have the wings removed/have it as an equipable item? 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:18 PM, chuckdm said:

I know I'm about to ask a lot here, but I'm going to ask anyway and you're more than welcome to decline if you don't want to...so...

Any chance we can get spells to summon Zerglings and/or Hydralisks?  Zergling would just be a reskinned wolf (I think you could even use the same skeleton), but I suppose Hydralisk would take more work.  Maybe a reskinned Charrus?  Replace the spit attack with a spike launcher and that might work, right?

Again, just a thought.  Amazing mod regardless.

The mod is finished and I will not add or change something on it. 

But it is saved as *.esm (master file), so anyone can make mods for it. ;) 

6 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

The mod is finished and I will not add or change something on it. 

But it is saved as *.esm (master file), so anyone can make mods for it. ;) 

Fair enough.  Sadly my artistic capabilities are just slightly less than the average gerbil, so unless it can be done in an ESP editor (and obviously my suggestion is going to require some mesh+texture work) then it is far, far beyond my capabilities.

Still, thank you for the mod.  For now I'll just be happy to summon some retextured frostbite spiders :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty neat mod, but I have an question. Is it possible to somehow keep your base appearance, and also have the armors appear visually on the character? I don't mind running around naked one bit, but there are some pretty neat looking armors aswell. Could do it myself, but would like to know beforehand if its even possible.

Edit: Similar question about slavetats/racemenu tats, since they currently do not appear.

23 hours ago, Tex said:

Pretty neat mod, but I have an question. Is it possible to somehow keep your base appearance, and also have the armors appear visually on the character? I don't mind running around naked one bit, but there are some pretty neat looking armors aswell. Could do it myself, but would like to know beforehand if its even possible.

Edit: Similar question about slavetats/racemenu tats, since they currently do not appear.

Nope because its a total different body. 

• 4 months later...

Mine seems to be red only.  How do I make mine the same color as the follower version aka what you are showing in screenshots.  I tried setting both Eye and Lip color like what are in your photos, but can't seem to get the shade right.  Great addon btw!  Loving it!

2 hours ago, smadam813 said:

Mine seems to be red only.  How do I make mine the same color as the follower version aka what you are showing in screenshots.  I tried setting both Eye and Lip color like what are in your photos, but can't seem to get the shade right.  Great addon btw!  Loving it!

Nevermind.  I used SSEEdit to extract RGBA values for the one on NPC then converted it into a Racemenu Preset.  All is good now!

• 2 weeks later...

Instructions for installing SOS addon are no good. Everything was done correctly, three or more times. Does not work. Physics for Default Kerrigan body dont work after building in bodyslide either. All other physics worked fine. Uninstalling. User beware.

• 1 month later...

@EvilReFlex I don't suppose you could help out with Cumshot? I've tried everything I can think of as far as adding the genitals to AdjustValues.json to no avail. I've tried adding it as a standard addon, an equippable, and a special body with a modified race record, and nothing seems to work. I noticed that this is different from  your succubus followers as with them, the genitals are either part of the race (succubus), or an equipable (Ceraph). I also notice that the Kerrigan body is set up differently since it's meant to be a complete package with no armor or clothing, and that the genitals are on slot 60 instead of 52.

Any ideas of what else I could try?

Edit: apparently all I had to do was remove slot 48 from the NULL armor addon record in "ERF - Kerrigan.esm". I created a patch for it. Added it back into AdjustValues.json as an addon and it works now.

• 3 weeks later...