I'm currently having some problems with this mod. First of all, I can't get the genitalia to function properly on the player character. It works just fine for the NPC, but whenever I attempt to apply it to my character, it doesn't actually appear. My only thought is that it's incompatible with the racemenu sos plugin?
I'm just an idiot.

However, I can't seem to figure out how to add physics to the body.
Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a way to make the ERF kerrignan futanari bodyslide have all the slider options like the SOS futanari addon EvilReFlexmade? Normally I use the "load reference" option in outfit studio to swap in needed sliders (like when I convert UNP armor to CBBE,) but I'm not sure if a futanari reference exists somewhere that I'm able to use.

edit: I got it working. Just had to import the kerrigan and high poly nifs, then make the save path go into the queen of blades folder.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...