[AAF] Tattoo After Rape (1/18/2020)

[AAF] Tattoo After Rape (1/18/2020)

View File

Tattoo After Rape

v1.1.1

Description

A simple mod that adds a permanent tattoo on the player after the player is raped. Also adds an NPC in Dugout Inn (Diamond City) that will remove the tattoos for caps

Features

Tattoo After Rape

When the player is raped, the mod will add a random Tattoo on the player. The tattoo used by this mod is from Tattoos for captives. It will randomly pick from over 100 tattoos from that mod. Note that that mod has over 300 tattoos, so not all tattoos from that mod are used. Only reason is after adding 100, I got tired of copy pasting :P . The player being raped is interpreted by "PlayerRaped" meta, a flag used by mods like Violate, Sexual Harassment, etc. It will also look for "Aggressive" animation tag.

Note that the tattoo added by this mod is "permanent", meaning it will not fade away on its own. Only ways to remove it are by talking to a tattoo remover (added by this mod), or via looksmenu (cheating).

Customize Chance

You can customize tattoo application chance per rapist race and faction. For instance, you can set it so that rapes from Super Mutant has 25% chance of tattoo being applied, while human Raiders have 100% chance. The current list of supported race and factions are: Super Mutant, Synth, Human, Raider, and Gunner. (Human includes Ghouls)

Faction Specific Tattoo

If your rapist is a gunner, they may put on gunner-specific tattoos. Alternatively, raider rapist may put on raider-specific tattoos. The chance that the rapist uses faction-specific tattoo instead of a generic one can be set in MCM. Non raiders or non gunners will not use these faction specific tattoos, and will always use the generic ones. Currently, only gunners and raiders are supported for faction-specific tattoos.

Tattoo Removal

Adds an NPC called "Tattoo Remover" who will remove all tattoos applied by this mod for 2000 caps. (It will also remove the same tattoos applied by other mods, if the ID are the same). He's located in Dugout Inn of Diamond City. He's next to the ice machine (to the left after you enter the inn). Nothing special about this NPC. He removes tattoos for a living.

The tattoo removal cost is changeable, via MCM. Note that even after you change the cost, the NPC will keep saying it costs 2000 caps. That's only because of the game's limitation.

APIs for Mods

This mod exposes 3 APIs so other mods can easily integrate tattoos. Other mods are able to call:

• GetTattooCount - returns the number of rape tattoos that are currently applied on the player
  • AddTattoo - Adds a random rape tattoo on the player
  • AddTattooFromSet - Adds a random rape tattoo on the player from a set (generic, raider, or gunner)
  • RemoveTats - Removes all rape tattoos on the player

Details can be found in the Modder's Resource section below.

Requirements

• Fallout 4 Game version of 1.10.162 or newer (creation kit changes are backwards incompatible)
  • AAF and all its requirements - animations, themes, etc. Requires 
  • Looksmenu (also required by AAF anyway)
  • Tattoos for captives - 2.4 or newer. Make sure to download at least the "Captive Tattoos" file

Optional

• MCM - if you want to be able to change settings. Or you can just use console to change settings, too.

Known Issues

Since the mod randomly picks from over 100 tattoos, sometimes they may overlap, and look ugly. If this really bothers you, you can customize the pool of tattoos this mod picks from in Data/AAF/tattoo_after_rape_overlaysdata.xml file. But it's hard to tell from that file alone which overlaps with what. So you'll have to figure that out somehow.

MODDER'S RESOURCE

How to call APIs served by this mod:

; Get Quest object
Quest Main = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000801, "TatsAfterRape.esp") as quest
ScriptObject main_script = Main.CastAs("TatsAfterRape:TatsAfterRape_Main")

; API to remove all rape tats on player
var[] sVar = new var[0]
main_script.CallFunction("RemoveTats", sVar)

; API to add a random rape tat on player
var[] sVar = new var[0]
main_script.CallFunction("AddTattoo", sVar)

; API to add a random generic rape tat on player
var[] sVar = new var[1]
sVar[0] = 0
main_script.CallFunction("AddTattooFromSet", sVar)

; API to add a random raider rape tat on player
var[] sVar = new var[1]
sVar[0] = 1

; API to add a random gunner rape tat on player
var[] sVar = new var[1]
sVar[0] = 2

; API to get the number of rape tattoos on player
var[] sVar = new var[0]
int count = main_script.CallFunction("GetTattooCount", sVar)

If anyone is wondering how this mod differs from Indarello's "Patch for animations":

That mod also applies tattoos on the player after rape. But the approach is different. That mod modifies and overwrites the animation's XML files, so that each animation signals AAF to apply a tattoo. This mod, on the other hand, is script based, and applies a tattoo after AAF triggers the post-animation script for all animations.

I didn't like the approach of modifying and overwriting the XML files because it can cause conflicts. If there is an update to the animation mod (by the animator), it breaks things. Also, when a new animation is added, the new animation wont trigger the tattoo, until the tattoo patch is added. So writing patches to animation XML files is very sensitive to changes. Basically, any time an animation is added or changed, things will break, until a new patch is released.

With a script-based approach, it is completely future proof. You install it once, and never have to touch anything again. If an animation is updated, it will keep working. If a new animation is added, it will keep working. You install this once, and never have to worry about anything. I like mods to not have any dependencies and be future proof :). The only time you need to update this mod is if you want the changes in this mod, not because some other mod got updated, which is forcing you to update this.

With that said, this mod is completely compatible with Indarello's "Patch for animations". The Tattoo Remover will remove tattoos added by that mod - since it's using the same tattoo resource. The only quirk you might see is tattoo being applied twice, once by that mod and once by this mod. 

It is a great alternative, and also very customizable. Thank you. But I'm going to adjust the price of the tattoo remover to 200 caps so he doesn't go bankrupt; Dr. Crocker charges 100 and also removes tattoos, only yours is more convenient since it removes all at once.;)

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

If anyone is wondering how this mod differs from Indarello's "Patch for animations":

That mod also applies tattoos on the player after rape. But the approach is different. That mod modifies and overwrites the animation's XML files, so that each animation signals AAF to apply a tattoo. This mod, on the other hand, is script based, and applies a tattoo after AAF triggers the post-animation script for all animations.

I didn't like the approach of modifying and overwriting the XML files because it can cause conflicts. If there is an update to the animation mod (by the animator), it breaks things. Also, when a new animation is added, the new animation wont trigger the tattoo, until the tattoo patch is added. So writing patches to animation XML files is very sensitive to changes. Basically, any time an animation is added or changed, things will break, until a new patch is released.

With a script-based approach, it is completely future proof. You install it once, and never have to touch anything again. If an animation is updated, it will keep working. If a new animation is added, it will keep working. You install this once, and never have to worry about anything. I like mods to not have any dependencies and be future proof :). The only time you need to update this mod is if you want the changes in this mod, not because some other mod got updated, which is forcing you to update this.

With that said, this mod is completely compatible with Indarello's "Patch for animations". The Tattoo Remover will remove tattoos added by that mod - since it's using the same tattoo resource. The only quirk you might see is tattoo being applied twice, once by that mod and once by this mod. 

Like the idea of this mod for the reasons you stated. Is adding the doctor necessary? I believe any facial reconstruction doctor can remove tattoos. I'm just hesitant because looks like there's a conflict with another mod I have at the dugout inn.

Hey, here's all 395 tattoos in the XML file for you (haven't tested it, just did the straight import). Captive Tattoos includes an XSLX of all the tattoo IDs, so I just did a regex for everything:

^.*$

Then injected the results with:

<overlay template="$0" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>

You can use whatever regex tool you'd like, or if you have a text editor that supports regex search / replace, you can use that. Should make your life a lot easier (i.e. half a minute to import everything).

I think I have a solution for the overlapping tattoos, though it would be easier if AAF supported user defined attributes on tags.

tattoo_after_rape_overlaysdata.xml

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Are the tattoos applied relevant to the faction of the assaulter, or is it just random from the list?  Like, will a gunner apply one of the "morale unit" tats, etc?

I think the selection is random. I could contribute by editing the XSLX and classifying tattoos according to factions. Currently I only have them separated by Humans and Mutants, but I could separate them by Gunners, Raiders, Mutants, Vault-Tec and Generics. Of course, that's the easy part ... I don't know if it's possible to do what you propose.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I think the selection is random. I could contribute by editing the XSLX and classifying tattoos according to factions. Currently I only have them separated by Humans and Mutants, but I could separate them by Gunners, Raiders, Mutants, Vault-Tec and Generics. Of course, that's the easy part ... I don't know if it's possible to do what you propose.

It'd be neat if it was possible, add some immersion to our perversion, but don't stress trying to make it work if it isn't feasible.  

18 hours ago, JBpy said:

The selection is random, but it's possible to create different "sets". So I could create a Gunner set, Raider set, and Mutant set, so that depending on the rapist's race/faction, choose a random one from the appropriate set. Should be pretty easy to do. Might do this for the next update :) 

On 1/16/2020 at 6:12 PM, xtremeGoose said:

Hey, here's all 395 tattoos in the XML file for you (haven't tested it, just did the straight import). Captive Tattoos includes an XSLX of all the tattoo IDs, so I just did a regex for everything:

^.*$

Then injected the results with:

<overlay template="$0" alpha="100" isFemale="true"/>

You can use whatever regex tool you'd like, or if you have a text editor that supports regex search / replace, you can use that. Should make your life a lot easier (i.e. half a minute to import everything).

I think I have a solution for the overlapping tattoos, though it would be easier if AAF supported user defined attributes on tags.

tattoo_after_rape_overlaysdata.xml 25.77 kB · 5 downloads

Thanks! Unfortunately thats only half of the battle. The other (more difficult) half is copying those strings into an array in Creation Kit. The string array is used for 1) tattoo removal (which may not be necessary, as facial reconstruction also gives you an option to remove tattoos), but also 2) detect if player has a rape tattoo on - an API I plan to use in my other mods. 
If the 2 above are not important, then you could just use that above XML for tattoo application.

38 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks! Unfortunately thats only half of the battle. The other (more difficult) half is copying those strings into an array in Creation Kit. The string array is used for 1) tattoo removal (which may not be necessary, as facial reconstruction also gives you an option to remove tattoos), but also 2) detect if player has a rape tattoo on - an API I plan to use in my other mods. 
If the 2 above are not important, then you could just use that above XML for tattoo application.

I'll take a look, I probably can script import into the ESP as well.

Uploaded a new version that will do faction-based tattoo:

(Clean save req). FYI clean save will not remove tattoos already on your player.

-ADDED: about 50ish new tattoos from Tattoos for captives mod. 2.4 required now

-ADDED: faction-specific tattoos. Your rapist's faction can now determine the type of tattoo that will be put on you. For example, a gunner rapist will put on gunner tattoos. Non-gunner rapist will not put on gunner tattoos. The chance that the rapist uses their faction-specific tattoo can be set in MCM. Same deal for raiders. Currently, there's only support for raiders and gunners. For non raiders and gunners, they will just put on a random tattoo from a pool of ~150ish. But they wont put on any raider or gunner specific ones.

Note that for now, there's only like 15ish faction specific tattoos, compared to around 150 "generic" ones. So it's probably recommended you set the chance in MCM low. otherwise, you will have less variation.

Idea... Wild animals add scratches and welts tattoos.  ( you already have whip marks and welts, if anyone makes a scratch or claw mark, it could be added. )

Imagine a huge set of claw marks off a Death Claw encounter, or Feral Ghoul scratch marks. Or maybe a black eye, or bruised nose. But black eyes and bruises wouldn't be permanent.

Great mod, just an idea... :)

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

If you can manage to do that, then that would be fantastic :)

After much fighting with xEdit, here's your import script for FO4Edit. You can drop it in your edit script path, then apply it on the TatsAfterRapeMain QUST node (i.e. right click on that node and apply script).

The script will ask you for a tag source file, which is a newline delimited list of IDs you can extract from the XLSX by copying the appropriate column, then it'll find the TatsAfterRape_OverlayStrings property, remove all the existing elements of the array, then populate it with the IDs from the source file so make sure you backup the esp beforehand.

import.pas

in the MCM  TatsAfterRape   it is saying i am missing  Tats After Rape  esp plugins but i am not missing that 

i look in my plug ins list and it is there and enabled was wondering  how to fix  this  thanks..

Here they are all classified by factions. Raiders (45) SM (32) Gunners (15). As there is no "Vault-Tec" faction that can apply tattoos after a rape, I considered them as Generic. Some IDs mistakenly had spaces before the letters (" MistressPetBelly"), but I deleted them all. ("MistressPetBelly").

ID, Names.xlsx

4 minutes ago, jimj65 said:

in the MCM  TatsAfterRape   it is saying i am missing  Tats After Rape  esp plugins but i am not missing that 

i look in my plug ins list and it is there and enabled was wondering  how to fix  this  thanks..

Do you use Vortex? Usually, after installing a mod, you should select the "Sort Plugins" option in Plugins.

10 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Do you use Vortex? Usually, after installing a mod, you should select the "Sort Plugins" option in Plugins.

YEP  i do use that and yes i launched game  started a new game went to vault got pip-boy exited game  went in to check to make sure   the plugins are enabled

usually when i use new mods  ill start a new game  then exit out to check some times the plugins are disabled 

16 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Here they are all classified by factions. Raiders (45) SM (32) Gunners (15). As there is no "Vault-Tec" faction that can apply tattoos after a rape, I considered them as Generic. Some IDs mistakenly had spaces before the letters (" MistressPetBelly"), but I deleted them all. ("MistressPetBelly").

ID, Names.xlsx 25.37 kB · 1 download

I was skimming through these earlier today, and I noticed [ID: Belly_breeder, Name: $Slave (Front) Tongue], is that correct (i.e. the ID says belly, but  the location in the name is front)?