Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE

Hello,

shot question. I'm playing this mod and try to get fathers slave wife. Player is already pregnant via beeing female.

As soon as she is in labor, father approaches her with the slave wife dialogue. After she agress, he leave her alone.

So i tried both, give birth to an child actor, or to child/baby item. But after the birth, there is no dialogue to hand them over. Its just another normal day. 

Its like im stuck in a loop. Does anyone have a solution? 

looking forward for your help

Sincerely 

3 hours ago, adle said:

Hello,

shot question. I'm playing this mod and try to get fathers slave wife. Player is already pregnant via beeing female.

As soon as she is in labor, father approaches her with the slave wife dialogue. After she agress, he leave her alone.

So i tried both, give birth to an child actor, or to child/baby item. But after the birth, there is no dialogue to hand them over. Its just another normal day. 

Its like im stuck in a loop. Does anyone have a solution? 

looking forward for your help

Sincerely 

Get new version Wartimes Tweak 10.0 in: 

Skyrim LE

Skyrim SE

Do not know if it will upgrade properly from your old version, but you can try.  Maybe it will.  Lot of changes. It is a full replace, not a patch.

Edited by safado
On 3/3/2022 at 6:50 PM, safado said:

Get new version Wartimes Tweak 10.0 in: 

Skyrim LE

Skyrim SE

Do not know if it will upgrade properly from your old version, but you can try.  Maybe it will.  Lot of changes. It is a full replace, not a patch.

already using this version. do i need to give birth to child as actor? or as item? does this dialogue from father appear instantly after birth?

5 hours ago, adle said:

already using this version. do i need to give birth to child as actor? or as item? does this dialogue from father appear instantly after birth?

Do not know, have not reached that stage in new version.  But a while ago(older version), I remember he has to acknowledge the pregnancy first, before birth.  It used to have two branches, His child pregnancy or somebody else. I never reach the birth stage, but "Father" started to request Milk bottles from MME mod too.  It happened using Fertility Mode v3 with fixes and updates.  I replaced Beeingfemale with that because of save bloating.  Fertility with patches is programmed better.

Wrong forum, this forum is not official Wartime.  Monoman1 will be able to see your question if you post where he uploads updates of the mod. 

Post question in forum in spoiler, and he will see it.   Original Wartime forum in the Skyrim LE section. 

Spoiler

Edited by safado
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, inception97 said:

i cant seem to find the alternate start option at the statue. what could i be doing wrong

This version is bugged, get the one from the links in a few post before yours. Also ask for help in the wartime LE forum, this one is not receiving attention.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, asdfmovie666 said:

Hey I am using the Version from Mono, 

Has anybody made an Compatibility mode for FertilityMode? I am not using BF but FM and I am not sure if the mod would accept FM - Pregnancy

Soft dependencies from author posts below:

From original Wartime tweak modification from Monoman1.

• Recommended mods for 'full' experience
  • 2x Tweaks above.
    • He meant:
      • Amputator Framework Tweak
      • Immersive Fashion Tweak
  • A pregnancy mod - Either Fertility Mode or Beeing Female
    • I recommend Fertility Mod v3 and add-on/patch Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Updates
  • Fill Her Up Baka edition
  • Devious Devices Expansion
  • SL Survival  (the beta)
  • Milk Mod Economy
  • Optional - 'Time Passes' or 'Living Takes Time' to make tasks like cooking take time.
  • Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked
  • A mod that makes cum last longer - Maybe Sexlab Cum Overlays.

You should google more my dude

• 3 weeks later...

One of the requirements is Display Model, which has and has not been ported to SE. The original one with the correct dependency has definitely Not been, but there is A version of display model Meant for SE. However the esp is not correct. Messing around with things to see if I can get the old one which is very angry about SE to work with it. It doesn't want to lead without that esp.  If I had the knowhow I'd try digging around and seeing about switching the dependencies, but I'm not sure how they tie in and I've never had the attention span to really dig into the mod creation side - so far... might change here soon, now that my system can handle the abuse I put it through with this game. lol

13 hours ago, KittenPen said:

One of the requirements is Display Model, which has and has not been ported to SE. The original one with the correct dependency has definitely Not been, but there is A version of display model Meant for SE. However the esp is not correct. Messing around with things to see if I can get the old one which is very angry about SE to work with it. It doesn't want to lead without that esp.  If I had the knowhow I'd try digging around and seeing about switching the dependencies, but I'm not sure how they tie in and I've never had the attention span to really dig into the mod creation side - so far... might change here soon, now that my system can handle the abuse I put it through with this game. lol

Newest version (10.3) do not need Display Model mod.  The Display Model animations got replaced with ZAZ version.  The Display Model Furniture got removed because it was not used.

Nomkaz's Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE is obsolete version and not maintained.

Get updated and maintained version for SE, from Monoman1 and Silvain in original PCHS's Wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate start scenario) support forum.

Link for new LE and converted SE.   Bookmark those links because the updated files are added to those posts.

Check Monomans LE first for info, the Silvains SE conversion only has the files.

Check this post from me for some dependency info. It is different from Original.

Edited by safado

Hey there, 

I can't seem to find the compatible version of Amputator for this mod.  I downloaded  Amputator Beta v0.7 (beta) but FNIS keeps coming

up with a incompatible error. (I download this from the Compatibility Tracking page) I am guess the mod will not work without this, but I 

am not sure.  

Can anyone help pls?

Load order (if it matters): 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE   0 Landscape and Water Fixes.esp
  6  6     High Poly Head.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     BetterDynamicAsh-DisableRefs.esm
 12  c     MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
 13  d     Improved Mountain LOD and Z Fight Patch.esp
254 FE   1 Lightened Skyrim - merged.esp
 14  e     Water for ENB.esm
 15  f     Campfire.esm
 16 10     SexLabAroused.esm
254 FE   2 Skyrim Fixes Collection.esp
 17 11     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 18 12     Perfect Terrain LOD.esm
254 FE   3 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
254 FE   4 iWant Widgets.esl
254 FE   5 Pacifist Mini-Mods Collection.esl
254 FE   6 UHDAP - en0.esp
254 FE   7 UHDAP - en1.esp
254 FE   8 UHDAP - en2.esp
254 FE   9 UHDAP - en3.esp
254 FE   a UHDAP - en4.esp
 19 13     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 21 15     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 22 16     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 23 17     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 24 18     Amputator.esm
 25 19     BeeingFemale.esm
 26 1a     SkyUI_SE.esp
254 FE   b Particle Patch for ENB.esp
254 FE   c HD Lods SSE.esp
254 FE   d Hearthfires Houses Building Fix.esp
 27 1b     SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
 28 1c     Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
 29 1d     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
254 FE   e AOS_ISC_Integration.esp
 30 1e     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 31 1f     Better Dynamic Snow.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuHH.esp
 33 21     RaceMenu.esp
 34 22     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 35 23     Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 36 24     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
254 FE   f RDO Updated.esp
 37 25     Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
 38 26     Shadows.esp
 39 27     SD Cages.esp
 40 28     RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp
 41 29     MilkModNEW.esp
 42 2a     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
 43 2b     Embers XD.esp
254 FE  10 WSLightFade.esp
 44 2c     ENB Light.esp
           FNIS.esp
 45 2d     Realistic Haircolors.esp
254 FE  11 Landscape and Water Fixes - Patch - Relighting Skyrim.esp
 46 2e     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 47 2f     CBBE.esp
 48 30     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE  12 3BBB.esp
254 FE  13 SOSPhysicsManager.esp
 49 31     icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
 50 32     Rudy Nordic Pottery SSE.esp
254 FE  14 JS Instruments of Skyrim SE - Uniques.esp
254 FE  15 JS Barenziah SE - Johnskyrim.esp
 51 33     iHUD.esp
254 FE  16 Ice Mage Statue.esp
254 FE  17 HPP - FirewoodSnow Campfire.esp
 52 34     HPP - FirewoodSnow.esp
254 FE  18 HPP - Vaermina's Torpor.esp
 53 35     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 54 36     FranklyHDImperialArmorsAndWeapons.esp
 55 37     AnubAnimObj.esp
 56 38     RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
 57 39     FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
 58 3a     WICO - Immersive People.esp
 59 3b     WICO - USSEP Compatible Patch.esp
 60 3c     Bijin Wives.esp
 61 3d     Bijin NPCs.esp
254 FE  19 MajesticMountains.esp
 62 3e     SimplyKnock.esp
 63 3f     SL Survival.esp
 64 40     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 65 41     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
254 FE  1a BetterDynamicSnow_PATCH.esp
 66 42     TBOS.esp
 67 43     Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
 68 44     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 69 45     pchsWartimes.esp
 70 46     HornyCreatures.esp
 71 47     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 72 48     SimpleSlavery.esp
254 FE  1b Dlizzio's Mesh Fixes.esp
 73 49     SLPrivacy.esp
 74 4a     Plocktons Culling Glitch Fix.esp
254 FE  1c Landscape and Water Fixes - Patch - LFfGM.esp
 75 4b     Better Dynamic Ash.esp
254 FE  1d BDS - MM Patch.esp
 76 4c     BlendedRoads.esp
254 FE  1e BDS_BD Patch.esp
 77 4d     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 78 4e     Cathedral Weathers.esp
254 FE  1f Cathedral Weather Godrays.esp
 79 4f     CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
254 FE  20 AOS_Cathedral Weathers Patch.esp
 80 50     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
254 FE  21 AOS_EBT Patch.esp
 81 51     KS Hairdo's.esp
254 FE  22 HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposits SE.esp
 82 52     K2 Naked Mage.esp
 83 53     HentaiCreatures.esp
254 FE  23 GDOS - Splendid Mechanized Dwemer Door.esp
 84 54     NeoHorus.esp
254 FE  24 DVLaSS Skyrim Underside.esp
 85 55     Enhanced Landscapes.esp
254 FE  25 MajesticMountainsLOD.esp
 86 56     Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
 87 57     SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
 88 58     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 89 59     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 90 5a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 91 5b     DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
254 FE  26 Frost Meshes Patch.esp
 92 5c     Dragon Lilly.esp
 93 5d     DustEffectsSSE.esp
 94 5e     Enhanced Landscapes - Grass.esp
254 FE  27 High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
254 FE  28 FleshFX.esp
254 FE  29 shalidor's maze fixes.esp
 95 5f     LazyBodyEdit.esp
 96 60     TissHeadTrack.esp
 97 61     Beards.esp
 98 62     dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
254 FE  2a Shadows Of Sunlight - In Small Exterior World Spaces.esp
254 FE  2b HD Quill of Germination - Light.esp
 99 63     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
100 64     Northerner Diaries in Skyrim.esp
254 FE  2c VolumeticMists.esp
254 FE  2d VolumeticMistsSolstheim.esp
101 65     WICO - Immersive Character.esp
102 66     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
103 67     No Edge Glow - Magic and Transformations.esp
254 FE  2e Embers XD - Fire Magick Add-On.esp
104 68     SLAnimLoader.esp
105 69     sl_triggers.esp
106 6a     Devious Devices For Him.esp
107 6b     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
254 FE  2f Devious Devices SE patch.esp
108 6c     Whorecraft.esp
109 6d     Celes Rogue Armor UNP.esp
110 6e     Celes Rogue Armor CBBE.esp
111 6f     UIExtensions.esp
112 70     AddItemMenuSE.esp
113 71     Highheels.esp
254 FE  30 MCMHelper.esp
114 72     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
115 73     HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
116 74     HN66_NAILS4ALL_GauntletSupportSSE.esp
117 75     BlackLaceMiniDress.esp
118 76     KS Jewelry.esp
119 77     Myrtles.esp
120 78     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
121 79     sr_FillHerUp.esp
122 7a     LazyInflation.esp
123 7b     MilkModNEW CF.esp
124 7c     MilkModNEW HF.esp
125 7d     FNISspells.esp
126 7e     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
127 7f     Water for ENB (Shades of Skyrim).esp
254 FE  31 Water for ENB - Patch - Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods.esp
128 80     WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
129 81     NoGrassINCaves.esp
130 82     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Graham C.

On 7/8/2022 at 12:44 PM, safado said:

Newest version (10.3) do not need Display Model mod.  The Display Model animations got replaced with ZAZ version.  The Display Model Furniture got removed because it was not used.

Nomkaz's Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE is obsolete version and not maintained.

Get updated and maintained version for SE, from Monoman1 and Silvain in original PCHS's Wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate start scenario) support forum.

Link for new LE and converted SE.   Bookmark those links because the updated files are added to those posts.

Check Monomans LE first for info, the Silvains SE conversion only has the files.

Check this post from me for some dependency info. It is different from Original.

Ah, that would be the issue. Been busy so I hadn't had a chance to really get back to this till now, thank you!

16 hours ago, KittenPen said:

Ah, that would be the issue. Been busy so I hadn't had a chance to really get back to this till now, thank you!

You likely need a new game, if you are using the version found in this forum. The asset's location update happened a little more than a year ago on version 8.  It will not upgrade some asset in the interior Home cell that got moved, and the game will not update their 3d asset position, but the activator to use them will move, it will confuse you.  It is a game engine issue with static assets that gets move after a running game loaded and saved their metadata, better start anew. 

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, safado said:

You likely need a new game, if you are using the version found in this forum. The asset's location update happened a little more than a year ago on version 8.  It will not upgrade some asset in the interior Home cell that got moved, and the game will not update their 3d asset position, but the activator to use them will move, it will confuse you.  It is a game engine issue with static assets that gets move after a running game loaded and saved their metadata, better start anew. 

Oh yeah, very much. I only recently got back into Skyrim and just got the stupid AE nonsense and only just now finally is there a working first person mod for it.  modded Skyrim LE a Lot back before my computer started having problems, so I know enough to know not to commit to any saves till I'm much more confident I've got a stable load order. Just taking 10 million years with my ADHD and my job to get there lol. And it looks like the new version has a lot of updated new content to look forward to once I get things sorted out... Like how now that I added Sexlab Survival half the time no one will talk to me at all like the UI for conversation is broken? And when it does open it'll fade out the conversation before I get anywhere... bugs bugs, squash one and find 12 more :D I honestly think I'm 60% just addicted to breaking and fixing the game as much as playing xD

1 hour ago, KittenPen said:

Oh yeah, very much. I only recently got back into Skyrim and just got the stupid AE nonsense and only just now finally is there a working first person mod for it.  modded Skyrim LE a Lot back before my computer started having problems, so I know enough to know not to commit to any saves till I'm much more confident I've got a stable load order. Just taking 10 million years with my ADHD and my job to get there lol. And it looks like the new version has a lot of updated new content to look forward to once I get things sorted out... Like how now that I added Sexlab Survival half the time no one will talk to me at all like the UI for conversation is broken? And when it does open it'll fade out the conversation before I get anywhere... bugs bugs, squash one and find 12 more :D I honestly think I'm 60% just addicted to breaking and fixing the game as much as playing xD

I recommend rolling back the Skyrim SE 1.6(AE) update to SkyrimSE 1.5 and configuring it in Steam for "Only Update this game when I launch it".  Unless you found all AE mods you need.

You can use the Downgrade tool. You can retain the new assets if you choose the "Best of both" tool.  If you choose that, you need the new Unofficial Patch and Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patches.  After downgrade, you need to make sure the SKSE64 is for SkyrimSE 1.5.97 (2.0.20) and not SkyrimSE 1.6.x (2.1.x).

Note: You need to use ZAZ Animation SE 8+ rev3 or the game will CTD using Wartimes.  Links near bottom before credits.

Edited by safado
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DashMeUp said:

Pc is bf pregnant but the recognize as pregnant toggle is off.  Do you tell father your pregnant or is there a stage when he realises it?

Ask in the real forum for Wartimes: A daughters tale. In the Skyrim LE section, SkyrimSE is also covered.

This forum holds the obsolete version.

Newer version LE

Newer Version SE

Edited by safado
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...