Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE

4 hours ago, Darsie said:

Thanks. I had thought this shorter forum as the most recent. 

These links have been invaluable. :)

Forgot to add...

If you install any of the mod mention below...

Spoiler
  • The mod Immersive Hair Growth and Styling (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion) do not need the Monoman1 tweak patch anymore, it is included in the newer version of YPS.   That mod author restarted support.  If you install any of the patches for YPS in the Wartime pages, it will break the new YPS 6.5.x or newer.
  • RaceMenu is not mentioned but is a requirement, too, because of NIO.  NIO provides manipulation via scripts of Overlays, Skeleton node(scaling of body parts), and Bodymesh morphs (the same morph applied in Outfit studio but in game).  FillHerup or fertility mode and any inflation mod needs it.  Also any overlay mod needs it.  You likely have it already.  Do not install standalone version of NIO, that older than RaceMenu embedded NIO.
  • SexLab Arousal Redux (SLAR) is also used for Father's Lewd needs trigger. Arousal is the trigger combined with random chance.
    • You can use SLAR SE Baka version: technically is SLARv28\29 with extra keywords for FactoryClose mods.
    • SLAX-ASA3:  Currently Best SLAR replacement.  I currently use this one. Expanded set of features and fixes, including SLAR Baka features and keywords. It replaces SLAX-dll with scripts solution that works on all Skyrims versions. 
    • OSL: do not use in current form. It still has some issues with arousal updates.
  • The new FillHerUp Baka 1.9x added an oral inflation feature that is not compatible with SL Survival or SLSO.   Stay with older Fillherup Baka 1.76.
    • Not necessary, but adds extra effects(inflation) to the cumslut type of events.  It needs to be combined with SLS to enable it. SLS is the tracker of the cumslut stages and the framework of the effects.
  • CumSlut corruptiont events:
    • CumSlut corruption events need SLS. After a high level of corruption and a random chance, Father will ask\force cum harvesting from animals and people. Will force consumption and the effects of it from SLS.  SLS will send an inflation event to FillHerUp if detected, but is not necessary for Wartime. 
    •  SCO. It provides options for expanded cum duration on the skin, and deals with Skyrim render overlay issues that also affect sexlab.
    • SCO extended: The newer refactored version also works but is more demanding, and it touches Sexlab files, recommend Monoman1 SCO to maintain it simpler.  You can use SCO extended, but because it overwrites Sexlab files, it may conflict with some other mod in your setup.
  • Rape Tattoo: optional. Needs monomans1 tweak for integration into Wartimes and SLS.
    • It is used in Wartimes during high corruption to enable the option to be tattoed in exchange for Favors.
    • It needs Slavetats
    • It uses fade tattoos for extra effects. Allows removing the rape tattoo in an immersive way. 
    • Fade tattoos integrate with tweak version of BiS. Bathing will also fade the tattoos a little.  Optional
  • Favors: Wartimes humiliation Currency. Used with Father dialogue to obtain something from him to your benefit.
  • SL Survival is used a lot in the new feature of Wartimes, but is a feature dense mod by itself and may be confusing and cause interaction conflict with other mods.
    •  
    • Recommend enabling "Snowberry start" during new game character\mod setup, it will be gray out after getting out of abandoned cell start.
    • You can use the SLS debug from All-In-One menu to add licenses and other thing to alleviates shortcomings from SLS features while learning about the mod. 
    • SLS whore\nigh licenses can trigger Public whore registration of the player.
    • I recommend opening the SLS MCM menu and move the mouse cursor over each entry in every page to get the help hints. It is a lot of features, and it may be weird behavior if you are not aware of them.  SLS target a Misogynistic Skyrim and expect a female PC like Wartimes.  It may be too restrictive to play and do quest if every feature is enabled.  Still a nice, well done mod, that complements Wartimes startup quest.
    • The bikini curse may trigger because the snowberry give you a bikini armor license, and it triggers a curse if no SL survival keyword is assigned to the armor\clothes being worn (SLS_Bikini).  You can solve it by any of the followings: disable the curse MCM, remove the bikini license from inventory by any means you see fitting. Bikini armor is not important for current version of Wartimes.  Enabling a proper Bikini armor detection in SLS is complex, needs adding keywords. The keywords in SLS are not the same as in FactoryClose\BakaFactory SLAR keywords.  After you have enjoyed Wartimes feature, you may want to revisit SLS bikini armor if it fits your gameplay after Wartimes. 
    • You may want to disable "Map & compass" navigation features. It hides the HUD compass to make it immersive, but harder if not prepared for it.  Creating or buying a map and compass will re-enable it again if the feature is enabled in the MCM.
    • Better Read some of the SLS beta Blog page. SLS has so many features that it broke the character limit for the description page.
    • You may want to reconfigure\disable the tolls features if it is blocking your quest after Wartime.
    • Recommend to disable Steep Fall (You may die or I.K. will glitch, misalignment of body), Followers Steal Gold, Compulsive Sex (Skyrim\SKSE Bugs may trigger Scripts Spam).
    • Install UIExtensions. It allows ALl-In-One key, is useful. Assign it to a unique key. 
  • Pregnancy mod: If you want the "Breeder" events in the advanced submissive role play (may take a long time to reach, it is also random), I recommend Fertility Mode v3 with Patch "Fertility mode Fixes and Updates" on top. 
  • DD: Devious Devises has a hider feature, newer version only apply it to DD assets, If accessories or armor disappears from the body but is equipped try disabling DD hider during troubleshooting.  If still an issue, it may be Slot conflict. Slot conflict is common with armor\cloth collections that have parts.
  • Sadly, Wartimes only uses Amputations on NPC Mother for aesthetics. If you do not need it, to my knowledge it will not break anything if not installed. Mother will show up without amputation, that all.   Only applies to paid Mother "Rescue".  Kind of a bummer for such a mod requirement.
  • Make sure to Enable Sexlab animations in Zaz Animation Pack, the page has a load overhead because it checks the animation lists, wait for it to update before closing it.  That enables necessary animations for the ZAP framework.  SLAL will not have them listed.
  • You need oral, handjob, and foreplay "massage" animations in your Sexlab registered animations list. Sexlab has at least one of each already included in the default, if not disabled.
  • Bestiality stuff may not work, if not properly enabled in Sexlab, FNIS, Creature Framework and MNC as basic requirement for that stuff, even without Wartime.  Animations needs special skeleton included in MNC that overwrites XPMS.  In Wartime It also needs SLS because is part of cumslut events.
  • Horse mods may break some of the quest in Wartimes.  I think "simple horses" is compatible.  I do not use horse mods.
  • CACO changes food recipes and ingredients, like salt.  It changes the Father meal creation dynamics. If you have it installed you should learn how to create original salt to prepare Father Meal or you will fail it.  Other food overhaul mods may do similar.
  • The original mod was somewhat convoluted in the dialogue.  The Party was fixed by Monoman1, but still has the original convoluted sequence of operation.  It is somewhat similar to serving meal and drink to father.
    • You need to pose with food tray to enable meal ready dialogue. If not, the dialogue does not appear and you fail it.
    • You need to pose with drink tray to enable drink ready dialogue. If not, the dialogue does not appear and you fail it.
    • Dancing requires selecting ZAP pole if requested (option after a certain corruption level). If a tray is still in pose, reset it first, or PC will dance with tray in hand.
    • Learn how to use hotkeys for poses or, better yet, the Wartimes All-In-one UIExtension menu. (different from SLS all-in-one).
  • BiS and BiS tweak: You may not need to install Bath in Skyrim and the tweak to enable cumslut feature(I think). But if you have BiS, you also need the monman1 tweak patch, or it will not be 100% used by SLS\Wartimes.  Technically is used for a humiliation where Father do not let the Cumslut Pc to clean the cum from body and if Fame framework is used should force cumslut and other fames to accumulates when close to NPCs.  The cum will also trigger humiliating NPC's comments from SLS or fame comments. 
  • Fame framework is not used directly by Wartime.  SLS has some integration to it, do not remember for what, likely the comment triggers.
  • CAn't remember anything else, there are a lot of interactions between mods.
  • Slavery mods like SD+ and simple Slavery are used at Wartimes completion stages. Wartimes completes and offload control of Pc to slavery mod. 
  • You do not need to add all the soft dependencies, it depends on what you want to experience in Wartimes.  Most of the new integration uses SLS as a tracker enabler framework.

From original Wartime description page, extra stuff is not in diagram.

Spoiler

Wt 20200920.jpg

Any support question should go to the original Wartime forum, not this forum.  This one not from supporters.

Edited by safado

So is the develpment of this mod finished? I mean the current version (i know this is not it's page but it has less going on). Was thinking on doing a bit of a rework of it, expand the uncle route and also make it so u can start the quest in game instead of MCM or LAL. (I already made it so u can start the quest by talking with Father at any point without needing LAL) Would hate to make a bunch of stuff then have the mod be reworked a week later lmao

26 minutes ago, Nararanara said:

So is the develpment of this mod finished? I mean the current version (i know this is not it's page but it has less going on). Was thinking on doing a bit of a rework of it, expand the uncle route and also make it so u can start the quest in game instead of MCM or LAL. (I already made it so u can start the quest by talking with Father at any point without needing LAL) Would hate to make a bunch of stuff then have the mod be reworked a week later lmao

Just to be sure you mean the tweaked version from Monoman right? Just use the beta version as the base as its more feature complete. Wartimes is still gonna have updates but not any time soon it seems, we had sneak peaks for bigger house for example and some new gameplay features. Probably gonna have SL survival update before wartimes though. It's honestly really much easier to just... talk in the original thread you know? It's still rather active and you can actually get an answer from the tweak author there.

If you are talking about original wartimes then that would be kinda wasted effort no one is gonna sacrifice half of the mod's content that was added through tweaked ver to have small quality of life and one branch more fleshed out, I don't think that is what you wanted to do but I gotta cover my bases because you are in this old dusty mod page.

Edited by Karkhel
On 8/17/2022 at 10:17 AM, Caster245 said:

You are not suppose to be in here- jazeem Any way to fix this?

There are two ways, and I only remember one of them - use console to set your faction with Jazeem to 2 or 3.

Edited by Anunya
51 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Just to be sure you mean the tweaked version from Monoman right? Just use the beta version as the base as its more feature complete. Wartimes is still gonna have updates but not any time soon it seems, we had sneak peaks for bigger house for example and some new gameplay features. Probably gonna have SL survival update before wartimes though. It's honestly really much easier to just... talk in the original thread you know? It's still rather active and you can actually get an answer from the tweak author there.

If you are talking about original wartimes then that would be kinda wasted effort no one is gonna sacrifice half of the mod's content that was added through tweaked ver to have small quality of life and one branch more fleshed out, I don't think that is what you wanted to do but I gotta cover my bases because you are in this old dusty mod page.

yeye i meant more in general this version or the other one, and o well, guess i'll just use this chance to figure out creation kit for fun i guess and if a new version of the tweked one comes out ill check it out. Also ngl i found it a bit hard to track where each version was so just asked here lmao. Thanks a lot tho!

51 minutes ago, Nararanara said:

yeye i meant more in general this version or the other one, and o well, guess i'll just use this chance to figure out creation kit for fun i guess and if a new version of the tweked one comes out ill check it out. Also ngl i found it a bit hard to track where each version was so just asked here lmao. Thanks a lot tho!

I have them bookmarked but you can just find any post from the author and they got them in the signature (same for SL survival). Good luck with your project, if you are unsure about something do ask in the original thread just cause the author is usually active there, just easiest for you to get adequate answers. Here is the link for latest tweaked and on the same post link to the beta ver, a lot of people just run beta tbh https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/39/#comment-3436353

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Neyri LL said:

Hottest mod everrr!!!! Give me a weekend, 4 bottles of wine, a vibrator and my pussy will be so sore... so worth it!!!

i agree. monoman1 is working on a revamp on this mod. no ETA yet. but he is on it ? i cant wait

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get the manual start to work on the quest, but when I pick up the diary and read it, it wont register me reading it and wont let me progress. Any suggestions? Also if someone could explain how to skip to the next stage if that doesnt work(With console commands) Id appreciate it

• 1 month later...

Good evening,

When I select the LAL start and play the game, the only quest I get is a shopping quest.

I've completed 10 of them without any changes.

I do have all required mods, but am unsure about the correct load order.

Is anyone able to let me know what might be wrong and what the load order should look like?

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

This one looks later, but is it even the same thing??? It says Tweak. It looks like it contains about all the same files. Whazzup?

The Tweak editions are "newer" patched-up extended version, done by Monoman1.  He stopped posting new work, but the last published work can be found in his blog.  If you are upgrading from original, then you need to start new.  He moved some assets around to make space or bug fix, and static meshes locations get "baked" into the saves record also there code changes.

His version changed many hard dependencies to soft-optional.  ZAZ 8 is always required, use ZAZ 8+ with SE version.

Noticed that he added SE versions.

I wrote this long ago.

Edited by safado
1 hour ago, safado said:

The Tweak editions are "newer" patched-up extended version, done by Monoman1.  He stopped posting new work, but the last published work can be found in his blog.  If you are upgrading from original, then you need to start new.  He moved some assets around to make space or bug fix, and static meshes locations get "baked" into the saves record also there code changes.

His version changed many hard dependencies to soft-optional.  ZAZ 8 is always required, use ZAZ 8+ with SE version.

Noticed that he added SE versions.

I wrote this long ago.

O wow dam. Well...yeah I'm still lost as hell. lol. I think I'm even more lost and confused now. Nvm on that Wartimes stuff lol

News on this one.

i know i know, i was quiet some time. Well i had 2 calls with bakafactory in the meantime, and he showed me a view things.

Also just by today, i had a call with darkblade13. He actually showed me how to make quests and scripting. 

I still need to learn a lot. But we are working together on an quest, where the player have train in her sexskills with fathers friends. 

will take a while, but im beginning to understand how everything works. 

I will keep you guys updated ofc.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know how to fix following problem:

I reworked all the dialogues and added more for variety in Wartimes. Now the start up from LAL (life another life)  is broken. After i go to bed, the screen went from black to "in the prison cell again (infront of the bed. also a dead skeleton lays in it)

I havent done anything else besides the dialogue. Not even expanded the house.

Maybe @pchs or @Monoman1?

• 4 weeks later...