[SIMS4] 0zzzy Animations

2 hours ago, pyrobladeich said:

Is there any way you can add voice sound with the animations?

Unfortunately, I don't have time for this yet. You can add it yourself. There is a detailed tutorial "Adding Native Events to Animations". There is also a very useful tool for listening to sounds by Denton47 - Sound Event Tool. If you do this and want to share the result, many will be grateful to you. I assure  you'll be pleased ?

1 hour ago, bobahloo said:

nothing game breaking ,but I noticed that that ball and chain are not showing for me in the gravity animations now? Maybe it's just on my side but thought I should mention it.

Thank you so much for writing me. The problem was on my side. I just published a Hotfix. Please download it again [0zzy]Objects.package

20 minutes ago, Rwath said:

So I'm having the following issue: I cant have my sims use the yoke (the one the models in the one bar prison use). I can place it in the world but all my sims can do is pick it up. Am I doing something wrong?

Location of this animation One_Bar_Prison-1

Spoiler

001.png.8b6956880b0b9784be21f6fbc937f2a3.png

You need to point to One_Bar_Prison-1 and select TEASING -> Idle 1 *
Yoke Bar and Gag loads automatically.

13 minutes ago, Rwath said:

Oh ok so they can be put in the world on their own but they can only be used in the context of animations that are currently bound to other objects, am I getting that right?

Yes everything is correct. At objects Yoke Bar and Gag no independent animation yet. 

On 1/18/2020 at 12:24 AM, 0zzzy said:

Location of this animation One_Bar_Prison-1

Reveal hidden contents

001.png.8b6956880b0b9784be21f6fbc937f2a3.png

You need to point to One_Bar_Prison-1 and select TEASING -> Idle 1 *
Yoke Bar and Gag loads automatically.

I don't know if i'm the only one but it doeesn't work for me. All that happen is this:

19_01.20_03-56-33.png.e15985684d3f4c4db6152cbb7fa5c17a.png

6 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I don't know if i'm the only one but it doeesn't work for me. All that happen is this:

19_01.20_03-56-33.png.e15985684d3f4c4db6152cbb7fa5c17a.png

I don't have any idea why this could happen yet... 

do you see these objects in build mode?

Spoiler

003.png.74493336946bfe090caa97124bdf0d0e.png

1 hour ago, 0zzzy said:

I don't have any idea why this could happen yet...

It happens from time time that ball gag or yoke are missing in the animation or they are floating somewhere above. But it is enough to start an animation again and a rebel is coming back where it belongs.