[SIMS4] 0zzzy Animations

3 hours ago, LaBambaClub said:

Hi Ozzzy, great animations!

I was wondering if you could help me get the booty bounce rig working in blender? This would help me greatly!

I am happy to help you with anything also :) 

Keep up the good work!

- LB x

Hi LB, thanks!

You must put the file Dumbaby__Rigs __. package in the folder ...\Documents\Sims 4 Studio\Mods\
After that Sims 4 Studio will load the rig into the Blender.

13 hours ago, modella said:

These animations are amazing ❤️! I can't wait to see more ? 

2 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

Outstanding start !

I'm looking forward to seeing your work !

1 hour ago, ShiMagee said:

These are fantastic animations !! So fluid and nice!

Thank you guys  :)

1 hour ago, ShiMagee said:

I wondering, are you open to taking ideas sometime in the future?

I'm open to ideas. maybe some ideas I am get inspired :)

Hello Ozzy, I love your animations, though of course, Im sure you’ve heard that plenty recently. Im not an animator myself, but I am an avid wickedwhims player. And I would like to throw out some suggestions; seek out animators that have a hand in bondage devices. Noir Sims is one of the leading experts, as is Kritical. However, Ive also come across a new player in the Bondage Animation game; Salarmojs. They’ve recently created handcuffs, along with some animations, and I have an inking that some idle teasing animations for the handcuffs would do very nicely.

11 hours ago, Xezoro said:

Hello Ozzy, I love your animations, though of course, Im sure you’ve heard that plenty recently. Im not an animator myself, but I am an avid wickedwhims player. And I would like to throw out some suggestions; seek out animators that have a hand in bondage devices. Noir Sims is one of the leading experts, as is Kritical. However, Ive also come across a new player in the Bondage Animation game; Salarmojs. They’ve recently created handcuffs, along with some animations, and I have an inking that some idle teasing animations for the handcuffs would do very nicely.

Hi Xezoro! Thank you for your feedback! I don't get feedbacks as often as you think))). At the moment ~3.5K downloads and feedbacks are just over ten :) So each message I am very pleased, thank you!

I'm going to develop this direction of animation. But of course I want to make unique content. So at this point I am developing my objects. First of all, I plan to introduce in the game chains and possibly ropes. I'm also thinking about more complex devices.

is a chain in the testing phase
Chain_test.gif.fb36a31e3e72a5d38661eea1c0742b19.gif

41 minutes ago, trickster37 said:

No offense to straight folks, but more M2M please.

Hi trickster37!
It's all right, I'm not offended ?
I have not done many animations so far, but they are all completely reversible. I make animations for BOTH categories where it is possible, or I make two versions of the same animation for M and F. This is what I can do. But I can’t have the inspiration to do sensual animation MM. It so happens that I'm straight. I didn't choose my orientation, and neither did you ?.  I'm not animating just friction, I'm not interested.
If suddenly one day a man excites me, I will make an animation about it, I promise ?

10 hours ago, 0zzzy said:

Hi Xezoro! Thank you for your feedback! I don't get feedbacks as often as you think))). At the moment ~3.5K downloads and feedbacks are just over ten :) So each message I am very pleased, thank you!

I'm going to develop this direction of animation. But of course I want to make unique content. So at this point I am developing my objects. First of all, I plan to introduce in the game chains and possibly ropes. I'm also thinking about more complex devices.

is a chain in the testing phase
Chain_test.gif.fb36a31e3e72a5d38661eea1c0742b19.gif

Whoa..! Color me excited! Im looking forward to what youll do!

Hey Ozzzy, awesome work!! 

Quick question -- is there any way you can give me a step-by-step rundown on how you imported Dumbaby's bouncing booty rig into blender and got it working for morphing the mesh? I've been trying to follow the steps I've read in these threads but am having no luck. Whenever I export an animation from Sims 4 Studio I can't get armitures or weight paint to show up for me no matter what I do.  I was hoping to add a booty bounce to some existing cowgirl animations. In blender I can only get the dashed line that represents the bone to move, and not the mesh itself.

Thank you!

45 minutes ago, Manly5000 said:

Hey Ozzzy, awesome work!! 

Quick question -- is there any way you can give me a step-by-step rundown on how you imported Dumbaby's bouncing booty rig into blender and got it working for morphing the mesh? I've been trying to follow the steps I've read in these threads but am having no luck. Whenever I export an animation from Sims 4 Studio I can't get armitures or weight paint to show up for me no matter what I do.  I was hoping to add a booty bounce to some existing cowgirl animations. In blender I can only get the dashed line that represents the bone to move, and not the mesh itself.

Hi Manly, thank you!

Dumbaby wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Butt / Ass / Booty bounce Animations 
! ONLY !
work with:
1) my ANIMATIONS+RIGs (from archive) (click "Download this file" green button on top), 
2) my CLOTHES/BOTTOMS (download below):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this only works with asses from his mod. does not work with the default mesh. this model has no weight on the bones of the ass.
I will send you the blender file with the desired mesh.

16 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

Wow! They are fabulous! Excellent work! Looking forward to seeing more ;)  ❤️

Thank you!

14 hours ago, JJ954 said:

Great start! I cant wait to see where this goes! 

Thanks a lot, JJ954!
I have to say it's a mystery to me :) . We'll know together when I find time for these guys. ;) 

8 hours ago, 0zzzy said:

Hi Manly, thank you!

Dumbaby wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Butt / Ass / Booty bounce Animations 
! ONLY !
work with:
1) my ANIMATIONS+RIGs (from archive) (click "Download this file" green button on top), 
2) my CLOTHES/BOTTOMS (download below):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this only works with asses from his mod. does not work with the default mesh. this model has no weight on the bones of the ass.
I will send you the blender file with the desired mesh.

Thanks Ozzzy!  They work perfectly in Blender for moving the butt on the mesh.

One thing though, when I load them in Blender, None of the jaw or tongue movements work and neither does the Left and Right "breastTarget_Slot" (the 2nd breast bone that moves the nipples). So I can't open the mouth normally or move the teeth haha.

Do you have a fully functional .Blend file that you can send me with the working butt jiggle where all the other bones work properly on the mesh also? Maybe a .Blend file from one of your animations?  If I extract them from your .Package file I run into the same problem where nothing moves the actual mesh and they don't work in-game.

*Edit -- I played around with it some more and the bones actually work in-game even though they don't move the mesh in Blender.  So looks like we're good to go!

10 hours ago, Manly5000 said:

I played around with it some more and the bones actually work in-game even though they don't move the mesh in Blender.  So looks like we're good to go!

I'm glad it worked out for you!
Unfortunately, I can't give you the blender file. I just don't have it. I do everything in 3D Max. I don't know Blender very well myself. I use Blender for import/exports  only.

On 12/28/2019 at 8:11 PM, 0zzzy said:

Hi trickster37!
It's all right, I'm not offended ?
I have not done many animations so far, but they are all completely reversible. I make animations for BOTH categories where it is possible, or I make two versions of the same animation for M and F. This is what I can do. But I can’t have the inspiration to do sensual animation MM. It so happens that I'm straight. I didn't choose my orientation, and neither did you ?.  I'm not animating just friction, I'm not interested.
If suddenly one day a man excites me, I will make an animation about it, I promise ?

Thank you!!!! Seriously, thank you.  I realize we gays are a minority, but a little lovin from our straight bros and sisters is always appreciated. I am fully aware how hard it is to make animations literally, and the artistic need to create a good animation.  I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler, otherwise i would try my hand at making animations, i just cant get the basics down.  Underneath the hood, love and affection is the same, the tools just go into different places. <wink>