[SIMS4] 0zzzy Animations

48 minutes ago, Pou said:

Animations are great but to see them I had to add a non-custom location FLOOR to the tuning. Neither chains nor spreader bar won't show in my game in a construction mode. Maybe because they have the PACK ID GP07 Strangeville (that I do not have) not a Basegame one, maybe because of any other reason that I do not know.  Only working shackles show later in animation (but this item is a basegame one, yes?).

I'm sorry. I really took the Strangeville object as a basis without thinking that this would cause a problem It had the right properties, but I don’t know how to change them yet. I will try to figure out whether it is possible to make these objects independent of the PACK ID

44 minutes ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Thanks Ozzzy. I tested your 'Gravity' animation yesterday and it is a good one.

But i was looking for another animation for the cock-chain. I thought of something like the chain fixed to an object or to the ground and the arms of the victim bound behind his back. And no person is teasing him.

ok, in the near future I will try to do something similar

4 hours ago, 0zzzy said:

I'm sorry. I really took the Strangeville object as a basis without thinking that this would cause a problem It had the right properties, but I don’t know how to change them yet. I will try to figure out whether it is possible to make these objects independent of the PACK ID

I think you'll just need to use a base game object. To convert your object to.

3 hours ago, Estz said:

I think you'll just need to use a base game object. To convert your object to.

I was looking for an object that could be moved in game mode and added to inventory. At the same time, with no extra properties. I didn't find it in the base objects. But now I've figured out how to edit properties. So I fixed it. The update is already available for download ?

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 2:21 PM, 0zzzy said:

I was looking for an object that could be moved in game mode and added to inventory. At the same time, with no extra properties. I didn't find it in the base objects. But now I've figured out how to edit properties. So I fixed it. The update is already available for download ?

@0zzzy just try add LiveDrag option from Object Definitions Components to drag&drop something in/from inventory in live mode:

Spoiler

2020-01-12_214037-x.jpg.03812fb733a1160ec8e6b58690566ed3.jpg

2 hours ago, 0zzzy said:

@asketo, I would like to take game animations of complex objects, such as Life Under a Microscope or Invention Constructor, if possible.

But for what you want using official animation, if you can make better by yourself for those objects?

Spoiler

2020-01-13_044300-x.jpg.bc525ceb0c372ee402ed739ee9d10996.jpg

After extract the model you take the rig for it and you can make what you want with it. Maybe, am I not something understanding? 

2020-01-13_043507.jpg.3af38f8422f5ca499ca9e666b4297464.jpg

45 minutes ago, asketo said:

But for what you want using official animation, if you can make better by yourself for those objects?

EA animators are pretty good, It’s not easy to make it better . But thanks ?

I can get a rig, but I can’t get an EA animation.

Spoiler

I would like to be able to get these animations (with the suffix "_microscope")

109005939_ExportEAClip_cr.jpg.ea05d0466592b9de0799523ef6058557.jpg

I can only have animation for these rigs

1575586893_Sims4Studio_cr.jpg.c5781cf6cdd56613b64b5882b2ded2e5.jpg

If you want animation 1:1 then you try using something like this:

tools -> game file cruiser

check CLIP and CLIP Header

Export as binary files what you want

And after import them in warehouse in your empty file for object animation  

But be careful with effects and other events including in this animations.

27 minutes ago, asketo said:

If you want animation 1:1 then you try using something like this:

tools -> game file cruiser

check CLIP and CLIP Header

Export as binary files what you want

And after import them in warehouse in your empty file for object animation  

But be careful with effects and other events including in this animations.

I meant I wanted to import this into blender so I could edit the animation.

But you showed me a useful way that I could use it, thank you very much!

Dam!!  You're kill'n it with all these idle BDSM animations and custom content to boot. I normally shy away from patreon(don't like auto debit things from my account) but you have given me no choice but to show support. We have been lacking these, Both You and Kritical(better hit that patreon as well) are filling the void. Keep up the amazing work!!!

13 hours ago, bobahloo said:

Dam!!  You're kill'n it with all these idle BDSM animations and custom content to boot. I normally shy away from patreon(don't like auto debit things from my account) but you have given me no choice but to show support. We have been lacking these, Both You and Kritical(better hit that patreon as well) are filling the void. Keep up the amazing work!!!

Thanks! I am happy that it pleases you!
I am surprised and very pleased that people support me on patreon, although I have not yet promised anything in return ?

I did not expect this. It's really inspiring.

On 1/13/2020 at 3:06 PM, wolf68 said:

great work

Thanks! 

On 1/13/2020 at 1:13 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

Damn your killing it with these updates great quality animations and the amount of updates just damn especially when you started releasing these around the time I started playing again and decided I want a slave empire good job

Сool, pleased to hear that! It would be interesting to see screenshots of your slave empire if you'd like to share with us. It might give me an idea for further animations ? 

On 1/12/2020 at 8:02 PM, BabyBellies said:

I have to ask, are their any plans to do any animations involving sex?  Because these are really high quality 

Of course, I plan to do sex animations in the future. I think it'll be mostly BDSM. Also some funny stories, like the continuation of the "don't say no" story.

But while I'm trying to fill in the void that I'm seeing. There's already a lot of sex animation. We can argue about their quality, but this is just a criterion of experience. But these animations are already there, and I'm not trying to "make it better". That's not what's important to me. Absolutely every creator, regardless of experience, puts his passion and time into his work (this is the most valuable thing that a mortal being has). it's amazing and I rejoice in every animation, even if not yet skillful. The experience will come in due course ?.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 8:11 AM, 0zzzy said:

I meant I wanted to import this into blender so I could edit the animation.

But you showed me a useful way that I could use it, thank you very much!

@0zzzy I wrote some tutorial about this (how to export object animation (not sims/pets)). You can check it here. Maybe it will be helpful.