[SIMS4] 0zzzy Animations

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 5:10 PM, 0zzzy said:

Hi Xezoro! Thank you for your feedback! I don't get feedbacks as often as you think))). At the moment ~3.5K downloads and feedbacks are just over ten :) So each message I am very pleased, thank you!

I'm going to develop this direction of animation. But of course I want to make unique content. So at this point I am developing my objects. First of all, I plan to introduce in the game chains and possibly ropes. I'm also thinking about more complex devices.

is a chain in the testing phase
Chain_test.gif.fb36a31e3e72a5d38661eea1c0742b19.gif

Hey everybody :),  Ozzy I have the floor "Spreader Bar" and "Hanging Shackles", These devices I must say are Incredible; they are by far my favorite bondage devices in the game. 

I understand those predicaments would quickly exhaust the victim and it is good watching the shackles/captive slightly swaying around and the spreader bar/captive trying their two pulls, I'm wondering if there is a Struggle anim being developed for the hanging shackles? This preview you posted above, will it be coming out soon?

04-16-21_1-55-39 AM.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

hi ozzy! i downloaded everything and have been trying to figure out what i may have done wrong...i only have one animation with skelly and the wall i only can do a solo hang? im pretty new with this side of whicked so idk how to use them properly i guess haha please any tips would help. thank you!

On 2/26/2023 at 11:24 PM, twistedjojo said:

hi ozzy! i downloaded everything and have been trying to figure out what i may have done wrong...i only have one animation with skelly and the wall i only can do a solo hang? im pretty new with this side of whicked so idk how to use them properly i guess haha please any tips would help. thank you!

Sadly Ozzzy when inactive quite awhile ago.  His animation list is on the first page of this thread as there are a few more than you mentioned.

I use his objects quite often as props(spawn in for certain animations that start at different locations I.E.  Floor, Bed, Etc.) and also on his Bondage Grid object.

You can grab my animations here at LL bobahloo Bondage and BDSM Roleplay Animations

There is also a few other animator's Here at LL I can think of offhand:

Atrois   Uses the shackles object to spawn a few animations, can't recall if there are other animations that use Ozzzy objects.

QuinSims Fetish Animations   Uses Ozzzy objects for props

There are other as well, you just have to poke around the forum and grab their animation packages and add them into your mods folder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/1/2023 at 5:45 AM, bobahloo said:

Sadly Ozzzy when inactive quite awhile ago.  His animation list is on the first page of this thread as there are a few more than you mentioned.

I use his objects quite often as props(spawn in for certain animations that start at different locations I.E.  Floor, Bed, Etc.) and also on his Bondage Grid object.

You can grab my animations here at LL bobahloo Bondage and BDSM Roleplay Animations

There is also a few other animator's Here at LL I can think of offhand:

Atrois   Uses the shackles object to spawn a few animations, can't recall if there are other animations that use Ozzzy objects.

QuinSims Fetish Animations   Uses Ozzzy objects for props

There are other as well, you just have to poke around the forum and grab their animation packages and add them into your mods folder.

do you know how to make the tits bigger ? I already download the WW but the body slider is still the regular one I guess
any clue ?

• 5 months later...