what are the best 18+ mods right now?

Rallen12

Mine is the best (SexAddicts) :D.

Seriously, which one is best depends on what you want out of a 18+ mod. They all have different features and capabilities.

Do not use "MiniLovers Alternative", that's the only one I would recommend against because it has scripting problems that can lead to save game bloating.

SexIS is great. So is SexAddict. Niruins Business Plan (Nexus) is one a lot of people like (don't use it myself). Animated Prostitution (Nexus) is still good - couple of small bugs, and the animations have been imported into SexIS, but it is the only one that has any dialog based sex options and has a couple of features not implemented by SexIS or SA yet, like pimping a follower and bribing a guard with sex (female PC only for the bribing currently). S3 (skyrim slavery system) is a coming along (no sex, but is technically 18+). Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage (Nexus and somewhere here on LL) for the bondage oriented (no penetrative sex). ASX supposedly still works (not 100% sure - found on Nexus). XLV is a variation of the original ML supposedly created by the same original author that create mini-lovers. I agree with WaxenFigure - don't download ML/MLA. SexAddict is better, or you can use XLV (no rape, just sex). The most important thing is that you need FNIS to be able to use ANY sex mod. FNIS is on Nexus, and allows you to use many animation mods, not just sex mods. Make sure to endorse FNIS after downloading, and dear Darwin please read the entire installation instructions for it. Thing is, you can have all of the mods installed simultaneously to test them out (some incompatibilities can happen - SA's rape settings can interfere with Sanguines Debauchery and maybe with the Defeated plugin for SexIS - make sure to read the instructions for each mods).

• 3 weeks later...

My personal favs

Zaz Animation Pack

Zaz Rescouces

Sanguine Debauchery

Xaz Prison Overhaul

SexiS

ASX

AP

Sex Addicts

Oh and,

Adult Toy Merchant

Zarias Restraints

Gatti Yumiko (nice collar and cuffs)

Dark String Armor (Sweet bondage harness for females)

Bathing Beauties (Classier Version) (Awesome home/business/brothel the character can own)

And of course,

Rebel And Cozy's Equippable TG Mod (A more stable version and retexture of the Well-Hung Variant from Witblitz's UNP Shemale mod... I play a MTF TG character since I am a MTF TG and find it kinda empowering.)

Dark Investigation is a good mod, and very promising!

I can vouch for this mod as well, it was very well done.  Now for part 2...COME OUT NOW!

lol

i can offer my vote for Dark investigations too. i voiced Erach in the mod. 

personally the best sex mod out there is Sex Addicts.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12747-sex-addict-mod-formerly-mla-extended-wip-last-updated-feb-9-2013/

In no particular order:

I like Niruin's Business Plan for money for low level charactors to train up. The animations are limited and kind of long, which I guess sort of makes sense, after all you are being paid. It requires Animated Prostitution. I ran these along with ASX without any real problems other than position/ location glitches. 

Sanguin's Debauchery is very good at making you feel like a captive. No matter which path you choose to get free, you must do the time. Also the side quests are interesting. Animations are somewhat varied and PC does not sound pleased at all. All in all a good slave / rape mod. There is also prostitution side quest.

Sex Addict is pretty cool if you want more realism. After all, I am positive during the Dark Ages a woman caught alone and away from protection would suffer the same fate. My only problem with this mod are the sounds the victim makes during the rape. If you leave them off  it helps keep the  immersion.  I have tried the voices for victims but they sound more like a girl in a cat fight.

Sexis has really good animations. There is a combat rape mode called Defeated where most of the time you are killed afterward.  The length of time for the sex animation is adjustable as is the health level before the assault. There is also a setting for being robbed, but since I have been killed every time it doesn't  matter much.

All in all these six mods provide a varied adult expierence for Skyrim. They help enrich the game play in different ways and one needs to decide how they want their game to go. Some are not compatible while others need a bit of tweeking to get them to play nicely together.

Dark Investigation is a story driven quest mod in the true sense of the word. It is still very early in development, at least I hope so, but the two parts completed so far are great.  I don't want to give away any content, but it is worth playing.

Needless to say there are many glitches in all these mods, but aside from NBP and ASX, the rest are all WIP or in the final tweeking stages. Each mod has added to the overall realism of the game. The rape mods have re-introduced fear into the a game where the dungeons no longer held any. This is especially true of SD, where having to spend the time to gain the capture's trust, and the fact that they keep everything you had when enslaved, have really changed the way I play.

My thanks go out to all the very talented and generous people who create and work so hard on these mods, whether adult or not. You guys are the true heros in my game!

Gina did a VERY good job at explaining the already existing +18 mods.
The Thing is: I am planning to play skyrim again, this time with real adultmods, not just bondage-fnis-stuff.

I havn't had one of them installed so far and I am still not sure which one I should choose. (even after Gina's explanation)

I would love to play Dark Investigation which requieres Sexis. Sexis seems to be a very good sexmod anyway, if not the best at the moment. But one of the things I really want to have is combatrape and it this one thing seems to be better in Sexaddict.

And last but not least there is Sanguines Debauchery. I'd like to have this one installed as well but it conflicts with sexis and sexaddict, doesn't it?
So...yes I really don't know which one to choose.

Is it somehow possible to have two of them installed at the same time? Normal Sex from sexis, combatrape from sexaddict?

Are there any (save)gamebreaking bugs in any of them?

Gina did a VERY good job at explaining the already existing +18 mods.

The Thing is: I am planning to play skyrim again, this time with real adultmods, not just bondage-fnis-stuff.

I havn't had one of them installed so far and I am still not sure which one I should choose. (even after Gina's explanation)

I would love to play Dark Investigation which requieres Sexis. Sexis seems to be a very good sexmod anyway, if not the best at the moment. But one of the things I really want to have is combatrape and it this one thing seems to be better in Sexaddict.

And last but not least there is Sanguines Debauchery. I'd like to have this one installed as well but it conflicts with sexis and sexaddict, doesn't it?

So...yes I really don't know which one to choose.

Is it somehow possible to have two of them installed at the same time? Normal Sex from sexis, combatrape from sexaddict?

Are there any (save)gamebreaking bugs in any of them?

Don't install or enable the combat rape add-on mod for SexIs (Defeated) and you should be able to use the SexAddict combat rape. Many players have all of these loaded together and use the bits they like from each.

Archived