I just finished watching the Ivy goes to Nuka world trailer again and honestly I can't think of a better voice actress for Ivy than Kitten Vox.  Her voice is sublime, exactly what I imagined Ivy would sound like with a real voice.  Do not get me wrong Chick Geek did an amazing job as well, but to me Kitten Vox is Ivy, the voice just fits.  From the intonations and emotions she puts into the voice acting, I have to say I am really impressed and more anxious than ever to have another play through with Ivy.  Reginald I just want to say that Ivy is hands down the best companion mod I ever used and because of you and all your hard work, I have played through Fallout four multiple times.  I look forward to seeing the new changes and visiting Nuka world with Ivy and seeing how her story plays out, this is not my most anticipated mod of the year, it is the mod of the year!  Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this awesome mod with the community, your the best!  Also I hope you do not let the troll get to you, I was very disappointed to see that, some people do not appreciate the genius of others.  So thank you again Reginald and remember we love Ivy and because of her, we love you too!

P.S.  Is there any way I can donate something to you or Kitten Vox for all your hard work?

6 hours ago, Casandor26 said:

How can your ivy looks so hot? Do you use any ivy appearance replacer mod?

No, just Looks Menu, a hair mod and a lot of tweaking.

Photo703.png.044b408b86eb123d73f05507912a66ee.png

4 hours ago, Rebel396 said:

I just finished watching the Ivy goes to Nuka world trailer again and honestly I can't think of a better voice actress for Ivy than Kitten Vox.  Her voice is sublime, exactly what I imagined Ivy would sound like with a real voice.  Do not get me wrong Chick Geek did an amazing job as well, but to me Kitten Vox is Ivy, the voice just fits.  From the intonations and emotions she puts into the voice acting, I have to say I am really impressed and more anxious than ever to have another play through with Ivy.  Reginald I just want to say that Ivy is hands down the best companion mod I ever used and because of you and all your hard work, I have played through Fallout four multiple times.  I look forward to seeing the new changes and visiting Nuka world with Ivy and seeing how her story plays out, this is not my most anticipated mod of the year, it is the mod of the year!  Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this awesome mod with the community, your the best!  Also I hope you do not let the troll get to you, I was very disappointed to see that, some people do not appreciate the genius of others.  So thank you again Reginald and remember we love Ivy and because of her, we love you too!

P.S.  Is there any way I can donate something to you or Kitten Vox for all your hard work?

Thanks for the kind words! ❤️

We're working hard every day to get 6 out as soon as possible. :)

17 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

By the way, I WAS going to warn you about something wrong in your mod, but I simply can't seem to communicate with you properly. Oh well. C'est la guerre. Maybe you won't meet any backlash. Knowing humanity, you'll probably be fine.

Good lord,stop being such a whiny brat .

Call people sexist, get roasted

dont call people sexist, dont get roasted.

9 hours ago, Arikks said:

Ivy is not gaining affinity no matter what I do.  Checked vanilla companions and it seems to be a bug exclusive to Ivy.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Ivy does not use the vanilla affinity counters, you can only check it by asking her how she feels about your relationship. You will KNOW when affinity is rising. :)

10 hours ago, Arikks said:

Ivy is not gaining affinity no matter what I do.  Checked vanilla companions and it seems to be a bug exclusive to Ivy.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hint: Do you really know Ivy? I mean, do you KNOW her?

21 minutes ago, yidus1 said:

This is the Ivy look I usually use,, I may add more hairstyles.

Ivy New hair.jpg

I think it's interesting to see what everyone else thinks Ivy should look like.

This is an earlier version where I wanted (somewhat less successfully than I'd have liked) to capture the different elements of her character.

1. Ivy's desire to be elegant and pretty. (I think this is always her strongest motivator)

2. Cyborg

3. Raider Queen

image.png.6c44453e414d0e54c247b2f6774dcf39.png