Congrats on the release!

I'm more than positive that this new and improved Ivy is going to spin heads and be the talk of the town for months to come.

Especially when she gets her voice-box fixed...

Congratulations on the new version of Ivy 5, ??

aplausos_ivy5.gif.d406cc0896420519fda736c3e7b4d952.gif

the Ivy 4 version has already been a huge leap from what was meant as companions to the game, and what has evolved into 5 is a spectacular new affinity mechanic, hypercombat much more conversation and interaction,

It's something phenomenal, congratulations and thank you very much 

8 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

NO. The file is too big for Loverslab, so it's spanned across 2 files. Just unzip the files as the instructions stated above.

Okay, I did that. And the unzipped Companion Ivy file size is 274,278 kb right?  If so, you might want to include the unzipped file size so players will know if they did it right or not.

5 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Okay, I did that. And the unzipped Companion Ivy file size is 274,278 kb right?  If so, you might want to include the unzipped file size so players will know if they did it right or not.

Will do, it's not clear from the vid? Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm a little confused about the installation.  I extracted the CompanionIvy5.zip and got Companion Ivy 5.0.7z.  I used MO2 to install it and the magazine addon.  I downloaded CompanionIvy5.z01 but I am not sure how to install this one.  Your instructions say it will automatically install it if it is in the same directory, but is that in the game directory.  I have my downloaded zip/.7 files in a directory from which I install them through MO2.  Thanks.

8 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I'm a little confused about the installation.  I extracted the CompanionIvy5.zip and got Companion Ivy 5.0.7z.  I used MO2 to install it and the magazine addon.  I downloaded CompanionIvy5.z01 but I am not sure how to install this one.  Your instructions say it will automatically install it if it is in the same directory, but is that in the game directory.  I have my downloaded zip/.7 files in a directory from which I install them through MO2.  Thanks.

Get both CompanionIvy5.zip and Companion Ivy 5.0.7z, then extract CompanionIvy5.zip with 7ZIP. It will automatically find Companion Ivy 5.0.7z and include it in the extraction process. It's meant to work that way.

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

NO. The file is too big for Loverslab, so it's spanned across 2 files. Just unzip the files as the instructions stated above.

1 minute ago, Hippeus said:

Congratulations on the release of v5. Can’t wait to try her out later tonight.

Thanks! Have fun!

And to everyone: Search every little corner for clues when you're doing the affinity quests, they will give unique insights into many questions about Ivy's past and what you're doing. :)

Hi, at first thanks for outstanding work Reginald! I'm playing with Ivy 5.0 now (it's just the beginning) and after certain point she repeats just 3 stories from service menu (she also says about reindexing but nothing new  shows up) It's a new feature where subsequent stories are told after spending some time/discover new locations or something is wrong? I uinstalled previous version and started new game with fresh save (I didn't have such problems with 4.0) I'm attaching my load order and plugins (no AFT of course) Thanks in advance for your response! 

EDIT: I also noticed that she doesn't make  comments when I'm picking tiny objects, and she didn't say anything when I talked with Preston at Concord

EDIT2: I used console command player.setlevel before meeting her, to raise my level if it means something.

loadorder.txt plugins.txt

25 minutes ago, Alpha2016 said:

Hi, at first thanks for outstanding work Reginald! I'm playing with Ivy 5.0 now (it's just the beginning) and after certain point she repeats just 3 stories from service menu (she also says about reindexing but nothing new  shows up) It's a new feature where subsequent stories are told after spending some time/discover new locations or something is wrong? I uinstalled previous version and started new game with fresh save (I didn't have such problems with 4.0) I'm attaching my load order and plugins (no AFT of course) Thanks in advance for your response! 

EDIT: I also noticed that she doesn't make  comments when I'm picking tiny objects, and she didn't say anything when I talked with Preston at Concord

loadorder.txt 3.5 kB · 1 download plugins.txt 3.53 kB · 1 download

Ivy's stories will slowly unfold as you get to know her better. Make sure her older version is totally gone though, if one of the older scripts is overwriting the new one.. well that's it. Ivy wouldn't work well (or at all).