Sexlab Survival Special Edition Support Thread.

2 hours ago, tantuu said:

Do any of the beta patches for the non-released versions work on the current release? Like the open mouth mod or the spanking mod.

Going through the forums, I did see someone being scolded for using one of the beta releases so I won't do that.

Nothing wrong with trying out the Betas they just have not been converted. The one I converted is now obsolete and should not be used. (beta that is)

I ran Sexlab Survival 0.661 BETA through Cathedral, installed it with Vortex, then opened and saved it in CK. I just followed tutorials and claim to know nothing. This is untested, though I plan on testing it tomorrow and doing the 3 patches at the bottom of the page for open mouth and butt slapping or whatever. In any case, feel free to test it out.

!!!WARNING!!! 

THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL CONVERSION OF THE LATEST OLDRIM BETA (0.661).

NONE OF THE ALTERNATE START OR AMPUTATION FEATURES WERE TESTED BY ME.

EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS TO WORK REALLY WELL.

!!!WARNING!!!

Anyways, you've been properly warned

SLSurvival 0.661 BETA (27-4-21)SE with old esp.7z

Edit 0: reverted esp to oldrim esp as the SSE esp was causing problems with simply knock.

Edit 1: the only issue with the oldrim esp is a missing null reference for two items added. It's a dagger and a _SLS_KitchenKnife which are missing CRDT-Effect: NULL - Null Reference [00000000]. That should fix itself though when running skyrim since if the engine is at all worth dirt, it'll properly recognize that it's null without having to declare that it's null. Someone with more modding experience might know more.

Edit 2: Tested pretty thoroughly and this works well. Features I did not test were the tolls, amputations, yts or whatever features, and whatever features are added to the alternate start quest mentioned in the oldrim link. I have no reason to believe any of that would have problems, other than the alternate start features (that seems to be the newest—least tested—stuff). I'd be interested in trying the alternate start quest at some point, but I'm scarred from back when amputation framework first came out and it destroyed my build (tbh, it was probably just me doing something stupid). Regardless, since that is a requirement for the AS, I'm hesitant. 

Honestly, this is probably the best mod I've ever had off of loverslab and I've been playing and modding skyrim since like 2013/14. Pretty giddy lol.

Edit 3: last edit. Add the monoman1 edit of Spank That Ass converted to SE with Cathedral, using the same ESP (the same method that was successful with the main mod). 

Spank That Ass v4.8 BETA SE.7z

Edit 4: Last last edit:

Highly recommend entering these tweaks into skyrim.ini in order to unlock dialogue camera if you enable daydreaming:

[Controls]

fDialogueSoftStopAngle1P = 360.0

fDialogueHardStopAngle1P = 360.0

fDialogueSoftStopAngle3P = 360.0

fDialogueHardStopAngle3P = 360.0

This will unlock your camera when you're talking to people. Probably already mentioned in the forum at some point, but there it is again.

8 hours ago, tantuu said:

I ran Sexlab Survival 0.661 BETA through Cathedral, installed it with Vortex, then opened and saved it in CK. I just followed tutorials and claim to know nothing. This is untested, though I plan on testing it tomorrow and doing the 3 patches at the bottom of the page for open mouth and butt slapping or whatever. In any case, feel free to test it out.

!!!WARNING!!! 

THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL CONVERSION OF THE LATEST OLDRIM BETA (0.661). THE CONVERSION HAS NOT BEEN TESTED AND THE CONTENT ITSELF IS IN BETA.

!!!WARNING!!!

Anyways, you've been properly warned

Sexlab Survival 0.661 BETA (27-Apr-2021) SE.7z 69.09 MB · 7 downloads

TBC, the only reason I did this is because the betas have a ton of cool new features and fixes I wanted to try. Sorry if this is inappropriate.

I think something went horribly wrong with your conversion, while saving the esp. SseEdit says:

Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 5024, Errors found: 4747, Elapsed Time: 00:05

Basically the whole esp is mangled. I remember this happening once when i did a conversion, but i dont remember why it happened.

I also claim to know not much, but maybe just use the Oldrim esp file without conversion. Esp files only need to be converted when they have very specific records. This response from Mator explains which: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5lyvf6/actual_relevance_of_forms_4344/

Sadly, SL Survival needs to be converted according to this information. Which is weird, since the official conversion has the oldrim esp too.

5 hours ago, Texmarker said:

I think something went horribly wrong with your conversion, while saving the esp. SseEdit says:

Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 5024, Errors found: 4747, Elapsed Time: 00:05

Basically the whole esp is mangled. I remember this happening once when i did a conversion, but i dont remember why it happened.

I also claim to know not much, but maybe just use the Oldrim esp file without conversion. Esp files only need to be converted when they have very specific records. This response from Mator explains which: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5lyvf6/actual_relevance_of_forms_4344/

Sadly, SL Survival needs to be converted according to this information. Which is weird, since the official conversion has the oldrim esp too.

Interesting. Maybe that's why most mods here seem to leave the old esp files. Weird, I only get 36 errors and they all have to do with simply knock. Using the oldrim esp though only gives me 2 and it has to do with, I think, an unfinished feature with a kitchen knife? 

So it looks like converting the esp breaks the simply knock features. At least from what I'm looking at. I have no idea why it gave you thousands of errors.

If you talking about warnings in CK, those don't seem to matter. 

In any case, I think you're right about just using the oldrim esp. I'll update it with the oldrim esp. Maybe you forgot to uninstall the old survival? IDK, that's a massive difference in amount of errors lol.

Hi, I need some newbie help. I have SLS version .635, and Realistic Needs and Diseases installed. RNaD loads first, and has been started. SLS can see RNaD (according to interface menu). However, when I drink cum (from a bottle), my thirst does not go down. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks!

14 hours ago, AcacGames said:

Hi, I need some newbie help. I have SLS version .635, and Realistic Needs and Diseases installed. RNaD loads first, and has been started. SLS can see RNaD (according to interface menu). However, when I drink cum (from a bottle), my thirst does not go down. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks!

Are you sure you're not drinking the empty cum bottles that get left in your inventory after being force fed?

14 hours ago, tantuu said:

Are you sure you're not drinking the empty cum bottles that get left in your inventory after being force fed?

Yep, pretty sure. I drank animal specific bottles that I bought from an apothecary. Also, cum appeared on the character's chest after she did the drinking animation.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Skyfry428 said:

Anyone else have problems with sometimes the tongues appearing, other times not?

The tongues use bodyslot 50.
If something is already equipped to that slot you can't equip the tongue.

Some Devious Devices occupy the slot (Clit piercing I think) or if you're using CBBE 3BA check the MCM settings with bodyslot the collision armor uses.

• 2 months later...

I uninstalled sis license to sla crime patch, additional sis triggers, yps-immersivefassion tweak, and the main file, sexlab survival SSE 0.662 beta.7z file. I am no longer getting black screen on sexlab animations. Every other requirement is installed, including bikini armor.  Is there anything wrong with the four files I removed that could cause animations to cause black screening?

On 5/7/2021 at 11:10 PM, tantuu said:

Interesting. Maybe that's why most mods here seem to leave the old esp files. Weird, I only get 36 errors and they all have to do with simply knock. Using the oldrim esp though only gives me 2 and it has to do with, I think, an unfinished feature with a kitchen knife? 

So it looks like converting the esp breaks the simply knock features. At least from what I'm looking at. I have no idea why it gave you thousands of errors.

If you talking about warnings in CK, those don't seem to matter. 

In any case, I think you're right about just using the oldrim esp. I'll update it with the oldrim esp. Maybe you forgot to uninstall the old survival? IDK, that's a massive difference in amount of errors lol.

A bit late but maybe this info will help/will be of interest.

I think saving in the CK needs the scripts to be in place (which you probably have). I also remember Monoman mentioning something along the line of loading Simply Knock as master in the CK or else it won't work. Dunno remember what it was exactly, but whatever it was is probably one of the reasons for the errors.

I do know however that simply resaving the mod in the CK will completely break it.

The kitchen knife errors are due to the LE/SE differences not because of a missing feature. It's the weapon's crit data that does not get read properly and then throws an error. These errors can be fixed quite easy in xEdit you only need to replace the error in the crit data field with a null value. Most vanilla weapons are set up this way.

If there are lasting consequences due to not converting properly... Well nobody can really tell if there is something else going on. I'm positive that it hasn't killed my game yet. ^^

23 hours ago, Sierrok said:

I uninstalled sis license to sla crime patch, additional sis triggers, yps-immersivefassion tweak, and the main file, sexlab survival SSE 0.662 beta.7z file. I am no longer getting black screen on sexlab animations. Every other requirement is installed, including bikini armor.  Is there anything wrong with the four files I removed that could cause animations to cause black screening?

Solved, your mod is great, I am not ? it was a race I choose that was creating the issues. Neko race was causing ctd. I disabled that, reinstalled survival and no issues since. Thanks for your patience and willingness to help!

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Kaeinara said:

Even with an xedit patch the buttons to build bikini armor leveled lists are greyed out, am I missing something? I followed the instructions on the mod page to create the patch including my armors and survival

Armor distribution is handled by the .json file not the keywords.
On the Download Page scroll down and download Bikini Armors.7z

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the cum swallow events to work with female NPCs? I really like the swallow mechanic in this mod but it seems to only work if performing oral sex on males. I can get it to work for futa characters if I change their sexlab gender to male, but is there a way to trigger a swallow for women? 

My problem is that I play with Sexlab Sexual Fame and Dripping When Aroused with the squirt chance dialled up, so it kinda breaks immersion if I can't drink that juice. Plus, I'm trying to raise my "like women" sexual fame but have noticed it's tied to a character's sexlab gender. So if I want to swallow the cum of my character's futa mistress, my "like men" fame goes up. Is there a way to change this do you know? 

I can't fast travel with this mod. I'm not blindfolded, I have a map and compass, I've tried all the settings in the MCM, and yet I still can't fast travel. I've made sure that it's this mod, as
A: Fast travel was working fine before I added it
And B: If I enable and disable the option for fast travel in cities, I can use fast travel for a brief moment, however having to go into the MCM whenever I need to fast travel has gotten fairly vexing.
I do quite enjoy the other features, so I don't want to have to remove it from my mod list. Anyone have ideas what could be going wrong?

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2020 at 6:11 AM, prometheusx said:

I've made my own conversion of the tweaked version. It's my first try to convert a mod. 

Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.3 (15-Oct-2019) SSE.7z 4.69 MB · 1,346 downloads

I am still having trouble with the mod. Whenever I load my save, every character stops moving and goes into the a t-pose. Do you know how to fix this and if so I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...