I really like how fluid the physics were with this body, even without SMP. I ran into a bit of a problem with outfits though. After building the body in Bodyslide and doing the standard Batch Build to make all of the armor fit, I found that them titties were bouncing so wildly that they were clipping with my harness from TAWoBA

Unfortunately, I don't think that can be fixed. It's just a problem stemming from how the harness is placed. ><;

Edit: If we're not using SMP, is it fine to disable the .esp that adds that piece of "armor"?

Edit 2: After reading the directions more carefully, I think I made a mistake installing this. I decided to install the Nexus version instead, since I'm not overly fond of the belly-bulging thing anyway! I have one remaining question though. Is this compatible with Sinful CBP? Changing the settings in the Sinful MCM does not seem to have much of an effect, if any. x.x

5 hours ago, shar181 said:

I have one remaining question though. Is this compatible with Sinful CBP? Changing the settings in the Sinful MCM does not seem to have much of an effect, if any. x.x

about Sinful there is no parameters for  3bbb breast node (which newly added by 3bbb body mod)

so you need to use another config files which mod offered.

to tweak 3bbb nude body brest phsyics, you need to tweak CBPConfig_3b.txt (which is offered with this mod) 

though sinful still show parameter in MCM menu, but those setting about breast not used for 3bbb breast nodes.

it is because,, node name and config map are different.

Though you can not use synful to tweak 3bbb breast nods, other node (which use same name) still be adjustable by sinful.

eg.. belly or butt.   and if you have clothing which come with CBBE body mesh, (not 3bbb) , the breast physics is controlled by sinful 

(that means, it is controlled by CBPConfig.txt breast parameters, Sinful only edit  Breast, Butt, Belly nodes, parameters value in CBPConfig.txt )

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

about Sinful there is no parameters for  3bbb breast node (which newly added by 3bbb body mod)

so you need to use another config files which mod offered.

I see! I'll take a look at that tomorrow and see if I can figure it out. I do like these physics, but the default floppiness is just too much. x3

I am seeing physics in my body before batch building armor. Do I have to batch build them or is that just an smp thing? Am I missing some of the physics without bath building my armors? 

Reason I am asking is I am using just CBPC as the option and I built the the body through opening sliders picking SE 3BBB Amazing for outfit/body and CBBE Curvy for preset.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

I see! I'll take a look at that tomorrow and see if I can figure it out. I do like these physics, but the default floppiness is just too much. x3

I said one wrong thing,, CBPConfig_3b.txt never come with "this mod",, what I means,, it come with 3bbb mod. (author already offer them)

for 3 breast nodes.

to check how they named and assgined,  open CBPCMasterConfig.txt  which 3bbb offered. (you need to keep it overwrit other same name file)

then check  how each node are assigned with labell name.  CBPConfig.txt and CBPConfigXXX.txt

use the labell name. (or config map name), not actuall node name. 

(these are for CBBE bresst, Butt , belly,  and 3BBB Butt Belly 

[ConfigMap]                   
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast
NPC L Butt=Butt
NPC R Butt=Butt
HDT Belly=Belly
NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

these 3 are for 3bbb  breast only

L Breast01=ExtraBreast1
L Breast02=ExtraBreast2
L Breast03=ExtraBreast3
R Breast01=ExtraBreast1
R Breast02=ExtraBreast2
R Breast03=ExtraBreast3

13 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I said one wrong thing,, CBPConfig_3b.txt never come with "this mod",, what I means,, it come with 3bbb mod. (author already offer them)

for 3 breast nodes.

I decided to install both this and the original CBBE 3BBB from the nexus, just to make sure I have everything I need. I found the file I need to edit to change the floppiness. ^_^

I just want to make sure, does "SE 3BBB Body Amazing" include thigh, calf and butt physics? I only ask because on the Nexus link, it mentions that only the SE 3BBB Fantasy body has those, and I'm not certain which one Amazing was based on.

Nevermind, I could see the bounce when I installed it. :3

I have a different problem, though. I'm not seeing any kind of collision working with the body installed. In particular, the vagina is not "opening" during animations with either human or beast actors. Or even during masturbation. It was working when I was using the CBBE Special body.

The only setting I've changed so far is BellyBulge=0.

3 hours ago, shar181 said:

I have a different problem, though. I'm not seeing any kind of collision working with the body installed. In particular, the vagina is not "opening" during animations with either human or beast actors. Or even during masturbation. It was working when I was using the CBBE Special body.

The only setting I've changed so far is BellyBulge=0.

hmmmmm,,, about SOS gen vs Vagina.  

Even though I install SOS default (non physics) vesion, I clear see it with recent 3bbb offer setting files. 

Though I do not know, it may work well with hand or finger collision,

(I do not expect accuracy much for CPBC only physics about vagina,,)

Just to confirm, you isntall SOS correctly?  this mod already offer all collison configs. to get it to work.

then to be frankly said, you need not install both ^^ (though I hope to endorse it in nexus too, then downloaded too, but after download and install

then endorse in nexus, I remove nexus version) .   

Though I usually pray PC (SOS) vs NPC (3bbb) (for custom follower I locate and exchange mesh correctly, with check mod esp)

,so if there is case it cause difference. But  I have never got problem to see vagina open, with SOS. 

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Just to confirm, you isntall SOS correctly?  this mod already offer all collison configs. to get it to work.

then to be frankly said, you need not install both ^^ (though I hope to endorse it in nexus too, then downloaded too, but after download and install

then endorse in nexus, I remove nexus version) .  

Since SoS was working fine with the CBBE Special body, I decided to just try reinstalling 3BBB Advanced. This time around, I noticed that there were conflicts between 3BBB and a few other installed mods, so I went through the conflicts and selected the "rules" suggested by Vortex. This time, the collisions worked properly in-game. I guess I missed the conflicts the last time I installed it. x.x

So its working as intended, now. At this point, I just need to tweak the settings a bit so them tiddies aren't constantly flopping through my armor. I also found a bit of visual weirdness around the vagina with the CBBE Curvy preset, so I think I'm going to need to make adjustments to that, as well! Thanks for your help! ^_^

hi.

I  have  a few questions. I am using MO2

I installed 3BBB mod  from nexus and from here and  tried them  both and have problems, so  what i did was built  the body  fantasy  option(curvy preset) and collision smp ON thingy,  during different installs I chose FULL SMP and Bcup and Ccup other time, then when  I am ingame I apply SMP ON armor thingy to my  follower,  all physics work great except  collisions schlong-->vagina,  vagina barely  moves it reacts to  schlong  but in never  opens enough , I have entered same values  as  I had in my  previous CBBE SMP -which was working perfectly - cbbe.xml  config  file and malegenitals.xml config and  its pretty  much  the same result , so  my question is could someone provide me  values  that work or a woking 3bbb.xml and malegenitals.xml  , only FULL SMP option since  cbpc  I don't use.

When  I  revert back to CBBE SMP from 3bbb everything  works as it worked before.

install order

HDT STUFF

SOS

CBBE  enhancher

XP32 extended version  4.67

3BBB

On 12/22/2019 at 7:51 AM, GerdWagner said:

I made a small example patch as a suggestion for the armor:
- Added record flag "Non-Playable". So they are invisible in the inventory.
- Added keyword "SexLabNoStrip". So will not remove them in SexLab animations and they will not appear in SexLab-MCM.
- Changed Value "100" to "0". So thieves won't get the idea to steal this armor.

3BBB-Patch.7z 547 B · 15 downloads

I've just tested it and it's good.

I thought I should include this in the next version.

Thanks GerdWagner

8 hours ago, agiz19 said:

hi.

I  have  a few questions. I am using MO2

I installed 3BBB mod  from nexus and from here and  tried them  both and have problems, so  what i did was built  the body  fantasy  option(curvy preset) and collision smp ON thingy,  during different installs I chose FULL SMP and Bcup and Ccup other time, then when  I am ingame I apply SMP ON armor thingy to my  follower,  all physics work great except  collisions schlong-->vagina,  vagina barely  moves it reacts to  schlong  but in never  opens enough , I have entered same values  as  I had in my  previous CBBE SMP -which was working perfectly - cbbe.xml  config  file and malegenitals.xml config and  its pretty  much  the same result , so  my question is could someone provide me  values  that work or a woking 3bbb.xml and malegenitals.xml  , only FULL SMP option since  cbpc  I don't use.

When  I  revert back to CBBE SMP from 3bbb everything  works as it worked before.

install order

HDT STUFF

SOS

CBBE  enhancher

XP32 extended version  4.67

3BBB

What option did you install in SOS?

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

I've just tested it and it's good.

I thought I should include this in the next version.

Thanks GerdWagner

What option did you install in SOS?

im  using skyrim se  1.5.80  and sos 1.1.3 with only  vectorplexus regular 

11 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Is there support for Milk Economy for this? I'm not seeing any breast scaling effect with MME, but I am seeing it with SGO.

Does the MME not appear in the SLIF mod list?

10 hours ago, zenna11 said:

I try convert 1 of armor to CBBB everything like in instruction and i get always this 

26cd66202c.jpeg

can some one tell me what i doing wrong ?

If the BodySlide&OutfitStudio version is not latest version, try again to be latest version.

8 hours ago, agiz19 said:

im  using skyrim se  1.5.80  and sos 1.1.3 with only  vectorplexus regular 

The test seems that the addon option of "VectorPlexus" excluding "Smurf" does not work.

The syntax of xml is not wrong, but i should look a little further.

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

If the BodySlide&OutfitStudio version is not latest version, try again to be latest version.

The test seems that the addon option of "VectorPlexus" excluding "Smurf" does not work.

hey I tried  smurf only  and  its  a little better, collisions are more apparent but it still mostly only reacts and it doesn't fully open, hope  you find a solution I have fooled around in xml and couldnt make it work like it worked with CBBE SMP.

7 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Thx this fix my issue with breast bone ,i didnt update outfitstudio fo so long time :)

Ok so game this a wirl. Awsome mod btw, but hit a few snags. So thought id fire a cupple questions out there to anyone who might have a clue :P

1. Mod says on the main page it needs CBBE instaled. But is that just meshes and textures or the actual esps aswell? trying to keep the plugin count down, so what parts of that mod do i actualy need?

2. Everything else is working fine and dandy, got physics and all working proper. My only issue is the breast slider is not exactly doing anything. The 3bbb morph plugin works, but the basic slider that comes with  Race Menu, dose nothing. I have CBBE reguler armors build in Body Slide and if i put armor on, the breats are inflated like baloons or small as a grape, depending on how i set the slider xD So thats working. Just not working when naked. I am asking as i have a mod that changes the reguler sliders, as it works just fine on a pure vanilla CBBE setup. Id asume its some kind of config mismatch somewhere. Anyone got an idea how to go about this? I need this working xD