Final question. This is the outfit in bodyslide:

image.png.dcda2ee6a9ebf843c66d26d23ffe49ff.png

But in game there is something wrong with it. Can this be fixed?

image.thumb.png.85c711973f8cff842ddc936a44bb6fe3.png

Note: When saving I got an error stating the that a piece of the outfit is missing a vertex weight painting or something... Could this have something to do with it?

40 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Note: When saving I got an error stating the that a piece of the outfit is missing a vertex weight painting or something... Could this have something to do with it?

You might of copied the bone weight over when it wasn't needed. Nini's outfit's are nice, but sometimes it can get frustrating to get what you want. I haven't looked into building 3bbb on the outfits yet so no idea what to do in that dept.

However, I would avoid doing any edits on this particular outfit and just convert the 3bbb over then batch build to your preset. Also... I think this is a LE outfit? Did you convert it to sse using nif optimizer?

40 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Yeah, The error should not be got.

The error may be related to Hand Bone.

47 minutes ago, killer905 said:

I reinstalled SOS, XPMSSE, CBPC and 3BBB and now it works perfectly. And are you planning support "PATCH" for Bijin Warmaindens, npc etc. and new NPCs that have their own skeleton 'Like Ambriel"?

There is nothing planned about it.

13 minutes ago, xellon100 said:

You might of copied the bone weight over when it wasn't needed. Nini's outfit's are nice, but sometimes it can get frustrating to get what you want. I haven't looked into building 3bbb on the outfits yet so no idea what to do in that dept.

However, I would avoid doing any edits on this particular outfit and just convert the 3bbb over then batch build to your preset. Also... I think this is a LE outfit? Did you convert it to sse using nif optimizer?

So you are suggesting that I should just convert to 3bbb but not modify any of the bones? Also I got the outfit from Seonjung (dunno if I spelled that correctly) in the ninhrim pack which are SE converted outfits.,

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

I reinstalled SOS, XPMSSE, CBPC and 3BBB and now it works perfectly. And are you planning support "PATCH" for Bijin Warmaindens, npc etc. and new NPCs that have their own skeleton 'Like Ambriel"?

I dont think you need a patch, cant you just move xp32 skeleton and the body NIDs over and give them cbbe 3bbbA compatible armors?

5 minutes ago, 777sage said:

I dont think you need a patch, cant you just move xp32 skeleton and the body NIDs over and give them cbbe 3bbbA compatible armors?

Well, I did it, but you can already call it PATCH because you are replacing the original files with others. Just replace the nif files and physics already appears on these characters. Not everyone knows that it's enough to do something like this. Unfortunately, there are also those who only want to install and have such things on their favorite female character NPC.

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Yeah, The error should not be got.

The error may be related to Hand Bone.

It might be the fingers. The outfit has finger bones, while the 3BBB body doesnt seem to. There are other bones too, most HDT outfits dont make use certain bones because collision wasnt a focus right? I am thinking that If I remove all bones not relevant to 3bbb and the outfit in parity it might fix it. I am not sure though.

2 hours ago, 777sage said:

Ok, to jest mój zaktualizowany przewodnik po konwersji na podstawie tego, co mi powiedziałeś, proszę daj mi znać, czy to ci odpowiada:

1. Otwórz wybrane stroje w Outfit Studio.
2. Kliknij Dodaj projekt do SE 3BBB (lub Amazing)

3. W zakładce „Siatki” usuń ciało „CBBE”, ponieważ 3BBB będzie teraz nowym kształtem podstawowym zestawu.
4. Na karcie „Kości” Usuń następujące elementy, jeśli się pojawią:

Pierś NPC L.

Pierś NPC R.

NPC L Breast01

NPC R Breast01 (są używane przez BBP i TBBP i nie powinny być obecne)

ale NIE USUWAJ:

L Piersi 01

L Piersi02

L Piersi03

R Breast01

R Piersi02

R Breast03 (są używane przez CBBE 3BBB Advanced)

5. W zakładce Siatki wybierz wszystkie opcje odzieży, ale nie wybieraj odbytu ani warg sromowych . W menu „Kształt” wybierz opcję „Kopiuj ciężary kości”.
6. Będąc nadal w zakładce Siatki, wybierz ponownie wszystkie opcje odzieży i 3bbb. W menu „Slider” wybierz opcję „Conform All”
7. Zapisz projekt.

To działało dla mnie. Może być konieczne ponowne przebudowanie zestawu. Możesz również użyć tego w wersji mod Nexusa. Może to pomóc w przyspieszeniu konwersji strojów przez cały czas. Dzięki za pomoc!

Thanks, it works!

1 hour ago, 777sage said:

So you are suggesting that I should just convert to 3bbb but not modify any of the bones? Also I got the outfit from Seonjung (dunno if I spelled that correctly) in the ninhrim pack which are SE converted outfits.,

Sorry. I might of been in a rush.

After you set your 3bbb body as reference in outfit studio, use the "copy selected weights" option instead of the "copy bone weight." I think it's the only way to avoid the Unweighted vertices error with this outfit... or are you getting a different error?

Also yea, Seonjung converts it all to sse so you're good on that.

edit - I ran into a lot of problems with open waist. Love the outfit though. Even some bugs that removed all my spell when I remove my boots O.o

well ignoring that, the main issue I had was the double body size in bodyslide but not outfit studio. Dunno y that kept happening. What I meant by not editing anything is trying to match a similar 3bbb sized body without messing with any inflate/deflate, etc all that much. Then batch build with a body preset.

or It could be that I don't know what I'm doing....... The selected weight should stop the error though. If its a diff error, can't help ya.

46 minutes ago, xellon100 said:

After you set your 3bbb body as reference in outfit studio, use the "copy selected weights" option instead of the "copy bone weight." I think it's the only way to avoid the Unweighted vertices error with this outfit... or are you getting a different error?

edit - I ran into a lot of problems with open waist. Love the outfit though. Even some bugs that removed all my spell when I remove my boots O.o

well ignoring that, the main issue I had was the double body size in bodyslide but not outfit studio. Dunno y that kept happening. What I meant by not editing anything is trying to match a similar 3bbb sized body without messing with any inflate/deflate, etc all that much. Then batch build with a body preset.

or It could be that I don't know what I'm doing....... The selected weight should stop the error though. If its a diff error, can't help ya.

It seems that way, I too have tried it out using selected waits. While the outfit was intact what ended up happening was that outfit conformed to the preset, but not the body. I basically have to use the copy all and convert all option until I determine which bones have to be removed. If I use the copy all and conform all, what ends up happening is that the body and outfit fits perfectly, but there are unweighted vertices which causes the sleeves to glitch out. Also if an animation plays such that the NPCs arms are  raised above their head - the under arm and sleeve textures seems to freak out a bit.

Also I found that you have to remove CBBE FIRST  and then add the cbbe 3bbbA body so it autosets as a reference. Manually setting is also an option but I am not so sure.

Trying to figure something out, and I know it is probably going to be a problem with me

When I run bodyslide and make the 3bbb Amazing Body, I have no breast bounce when naked only when clothed, belly and butt move both naked and clothed.

When I use standard CBBE Physics, I have movement on everything but anus and vagina. Trying to get movement everywhere you want it to be. Like Visa.

I have this shortened LO:

Sinful

HDT Stuff

CBPC with Collision

CBBE 3bbb Advanced Dcup Installed

Skeleton XPMSE 4.65 I think or latest version whatever it is...

XPMSSE Sketeon CBPc Patch

FNIS and Bodyslide Outputs

I've selected batch build in bodyslide, I know it's probably something I'm missing, some step I didn't take...but I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance I hope.

1 hour ago, xellon100 said:

Ok, oh and for the record. I only use zeroed slider preset so I can modify at will per person/NPC in game. This way every female NPC has the base game vanilla body until I modify them. The reason the body was conflicting earlier is because of those in game morphs which 3bbb did not conform to while the outfit was being worn.. Taking the outfit off shows the morphed naked body as expected. Outfit works fine with the exception of the sleeve issue as far as i can tell when I am able to successfully conform. The thing is the outfit works fine with CBBE HDT/SMP without the issues I mentioned before.

7 hours ago, Acro748 said:

CBBE Body mesh must be deleted before process with step 3.

And

L Breast01

L Breast02

L Breast03

R Breast01

R Breast02

R Breast03

These are the Breast Bones used in 3BB.

But,

NPC L Breast

NPC R Breast

NPC L Breast01

NPC R Breast01

These are the Breast Bones used in BBP or TBBP.

So you're gonna have to make a good distinction.

Ok, I decided to give it a shot on my modern series 3 outfit co.

giphy.gif

I actually just imported the 3bbb femalebody_1 from my mo2 folder instead of adding the project since I wanna use my custom body preset. Looks like it works fine, but its not perfect. I think its just a matter of clipping? Maybe just inflate the bottom on the bra and it'll be good I guess. I did have an odd issue. The collision never worked until I took several steps. I had to remove the bra, re-equip it, disable/enable smp spell to get it to work (the low frame rate is cause of my crap computer while recording).

Well, I guess I have no more questions related to outfit converting, maybe just some tips. Inflating is the solution? Or what would you guys/girls would do?

edit - than again, I didn't set the weights on the corset yet. May do the trick.

2 hours ago, asmondar said:

Trying to figure something out, and I know it is probably going to be a problem with me

When I run bodyslide and make the 3bbb Amazing Body, I have no breast bounce when naked only when clothed, belly and butt move both naked and clothed.

When I use standard CBBE Physics, I have movement on everything but anus and vagina. Trying to get movement everywhere you want it to be. Like Visa.

I have this shortened LO:

Sinful

HDT Stuff

CBPC with Collision

CBBE 3bbb Advanced Dcup Installed

Skeleton XPMSE 4.65 I think or latest version whatever it is...

XPMSSE Sketeon CBPc Patch

FNIS and Bodyslide Outputs

I've selected batch build in bodyslide, I know it's probably something I'm missing, some step I didn't take...but I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance I hope.

No breast bounce when you are naked..... It may be your load order. Make sure 3bbb is overwriting cbpc. 3bbb should also overwrite HDT Physics. I'm not sure about sinful. I actually disabled it. If you want the exact bounce like in the gif files on the modders front page, disable sinful. I also recommend backing up your cpbc folder, then reinstalling it so its at default. Someone mentioned in another thread that they copied over the CBPCollisionConfig.txt from 3bbb to the cbpc folder overwritting it but not sure if this is necessary? I just left it alone especially in mo2 since I'm sure it just overwrites it.

Or

Sinful just doesn't work with the breast.

3 hours ago, 777sage said:

It seems that way, I too have tried it out using selected waits. While the outfit was intact what ended up happening was that outfit conformed to the preset, but not the body. I basically have to use the copy all and convert all option until I determine which bones have to be removed. If I use the copy all and conform all, what ends up happening is that the body and outfit fits perfectly, but there are unweighted vertices which causes the sleeves to glitch out. Also if an animation plays such that the NPCs arms are  raised above their head - the under arm and sleeve textures seems to freak out a bit.

Also I found that you have to remove CBBE FIRST  and then add the cbbe 3bbbA body so it autosets as a reference. Manually setting is also an option but I am not so sure.

So to fix the vertices issues, some bones need to be removed? Well, this is the limit of my knowledge with bodyslide but if you manage to get it working perfectly with 3bbb, let me know cause the open waist is one of my favs xD

7 hours ago, xellon100 said:

No breast bounce when you are naked..... It may be your load order. Make sure 3bbb is overwriting cbpc. 3bbb should also overwrite HDT Physics. I'm not sure about sinful. I actually disabled it. If you want the exact bounce like in the gif files on the modders front page, disable sinful. I also recommend backing up your cpbc folder, then reinstalling it so its at default. Someone mentioned in another thread that they copied over the CBPCollisionConfig.txt from 3bbb to the cbpc folder overwritting it but not sure if this is necessary? I just left it alone especially in mo2 since I'm sure it just overwrites it.

Or

Sinful just doesn't work with the breast.

Thanks, I did a few things you mentioned, and I seem to be working.

1) Removed Sinful.

2) Reinstalled CBP Collision default settings.

3) Copied CBPcollision from 3bbb to cbpc folder (renamed the file in cbpc to something that wouldn't work so I still have orginal).

4) Tested the body that came with 3bbb had bounce, reinstalled my personal bodyslide body file and tested. Seems to have physics clothed and not clothed.

12 hours ago, Carillon said:

@.@ i'am lost i follow the instruction step by step for convert armor and everytime the outfit get convert but not the body inside ! When you say add project se amazing we talking about the osp file in sliderset? 

Use the menu for that step. Click on File and select Add a project. Select the OSD for SE 3BBB AMAZING. Based on what I have experienced, you did not copy ALL weighted bones from 3BBB to the outfit. Also you probably did not assign 3BBB as the reference shape. Try deleting CBBE before adding 3BBB to the meshes. I posted and updated guide above.

12 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

What is happened to the outfit conversions?

i don't know i messaged the person who upload it no answer yet i just had time to try taowba 3B conversion and when i went to DL the rest of it page was taken down hope it get resolved those conversion where super nice 

Ok, On to stage two of fixing something...

So, how does everyone's pregnancy belly look? Mine comes out kinda like it should, but then flattens out so it almost looks like there is a tire or doughnut on my char's stomach.   In clothes everything looks fine like a normal pregnancy belly, but naked it's just strange.  As you might be able to see in the spoilers, there is an obvious rounding to the belly clothed, but the other...is strange and flat. Anyone want to hazard a guess  as to what might be going on or is this normal?

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.b6088d9f960e68e4b218619035f58b50.pngScreenShot1.png.5fee9e6f21ffded2b82289a3c6171dcc.png