22 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

It does, but there aren't any changes save for the belly.

If MME is available in SLIF, try this.

7 hours ago, Nemo18 said:

Ok so game this a wirl. Awsome mod btw, but hit a few snags. So thought id fire a cupple questions out there to anyone who might have a clue :P

1. Mod says on the main page it needs CBBE instaled. But is that just meshes and textures or the actual esps aswell? trying to keep the plugin count down, so what parts of that mod do i actualy need?

2. Everything else is working fine and dandy, got physics and all working proper. My only issue is the breast slider is not exactly doing anything. The 3bbb morph plugin works, but the basic slider that comes with  Race Menu, dose nothing. I have CBBE reguler armors build in Body Slide and if i put armor on, the breats are inflated like baloons or small as a grape, depending on how i set the slider xD So thats working. Just not working when naked. I am asking as i have a mod that changes the reguler sliders, as it works just fine on a pure vanilla CBBE setup. Id asume its some kind of config mismatch somewhere. Anyone got an idea how to go about this? I need this working xD

1.To be exact, CBBE's body slide is required.

CBBE 3BBB Advanced does not require CBBE body slide in body parts unlike Nexus versions, but hands and feet are still necessary.

The esp file and meshes, textures folder are not required.

Only the CalienteTools folder is required.

2.Because 3BB(3 Breasts Bone) physics uses new breast bones unlike traditional BBP and TBBP.
So, Racemenu, ECE using existing breasts bones, is normal because there is no update to new bones.

I included the revision file for ECE because I mainly use ECE.

but Racemenu did not feel necessary because I did not use it and also because I could modify my body shape to BodyMorph.

HI Acro748, love this.   I've noticed that the four CBPC presets you've provided for "small" , "medium" "big" and "flat" have quite a lot of differences with regards to the configurations, with the "big" having various fingers and the hand collider nodes commented out and missing some of the bellybulgenodes declared in the other options.  Is that intentional or an oversight?

I'm in the process of finetuning different cbpcollisionconfig files for the different bodyshapes I have in game.

I use racemenu bodymorphs with zeroed sliders to give different body shapes in game to races/npcs, alongside various custom bodyshapped npc's (MistySkye!),   but I'm not quite sure how you determined which nodes to ignore when making the cbpcollisionconfig.txt file.

28 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

HI Acro748, love this.   I've noticed that the four CBPC presets you've provided for "small" , "medium" "big" and "flat" have quite a lot of differences with regards to the configurations, with the "big" having various fingers and the hand collider nodes commented out and missing some of the bellybulgenodes declared in the other options.  Is that intentional or an oversight?

I'm in the process of finetuning different cbpcollisionconfig files for the different bodyshapes I have in game.

I use racemenu bodymorphs with zeroed sliders to give different body shapes in game to races/npcs, alongside various custom bodyshapped npc's (MistySkye!),   but I'm not quite sure how you determined which nodes to ignore when making the cbpcollisionconfig.txt file.

It was my mistake to annotate the hand and finger parts of [ColiderNodes] only in "Big."
But the actual results are the same since hand and finger annotated sections under "# Collider Nodes" in all sizes.

The reason for missing the handle is that it is one of the nodes that is difficult to apply as the original collider node.

This is because hand node movements and hand mesh movements do not completely match.

So, such as HDT-PE, implemented hand collisions by finger nodes other than hand nodes.

And some of the finger nodes were omitted because too many finger collision nodes seemed unnecessary.

Partly missing out on the belly bulge node is my perfect mistake.
What's missing is about Chaurus eggs, worms.
Since the CBPC has been updated, I will try to fix this by updating it.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:07 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I've tried your mod several times and always come up with the same result: everything works but, the breasts are no bigger than a size "A" cup. That's the same result regardless of what I select in the fomod installer and in bodyslide. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

when you buid your body in BodySlide try select Build Morph then build your body maybe help 

On 12/26/2019 at 11:14 AM, Acro748 said:

If MME is available in SLIF, try this.

1.To be exact, CBBE's body slide is required.

CBBE 3BBB Advanced does not require CBBE body slide in body parts unlike Nexus versions, but hands and feet are still necessary.

The esp file and meshes, textures folder are not required.

Only the CalienteTools folder is required.

2.Because 3BB(3 Breasts Bone) physics uses new breast bones unlike traditional BBP and TBBP.
So, Racemenu, ECE using existing breasts bones, is normal because there is no update to new bones.

I included the revision file for ECE because I mainly use ECE.

but Racemenu did not feel necessary because I did not use it and also because I could modify my body shape to BodyMorph.

Perfect! Scaling works perfectly with this! Only note is that the milk effect is still following the CBBE bones, so whenever my character is leaking milk, the effect is about half a foot beyond the end of the breast. I can deal with that, just thought I'd make a note of it.

7 minutes ago, McFck said:

1401920587_SkyrimSpecialEdition27_12.201923_31_48.png.c3caf509bbf4bf2b8dbe7b1b98879f27.pngHelp. Idk what to do. Have extended physics, last xpmsse, have hdt, choose flat preset. Tried CBPC only and CBPC+smp have this issue. Im running skyrim on 1.0.62

When things like this happen, the first thing I do is re-install skeleton just in case something overwritten it. You can always run Finis again and see that there is I believe 129 bones and that gives you some idea if something got overwritten. 

Is this mod coming to the nexus at any time? If not is there a way to get mods from LoversLab to work with Vortex and have the FOMOD actually work? Tried my best and aside from manually allocating my selections(which I would highly prefer not to do as I have had problems with the JaneBod for FO4 in the past). Same issue with SoS, not that I expect help with that mod on this page. 

@Acro748

I've installed this mod and all the requirements, but i don't get any breast physics when i use this mod, theres not even jiggle, the butt and belly physics all work, but not the breast physics, i got smp cbp and hdt installed but no breast physics, I have breast physics with clothes but not nude bodies, any ideas?

4 hours ago, blur410 said:

Is this mod coming to the nexus at any time? If not is there a way to get mods from LoversLab to work with Vortex and have the FOMOD actually work? Tried my best and aside from manually allocating my selections(which I would highly prefer not to do as I have had problems with the JaneBod for FO4 in the past). Same issue with SoS, not that I expect help with that mod on this page. 

All but the Advanced body can be added to Nexus, but the Amazing body cannot be uploaded because Ousnius did not allow it to upload to Nexus.

3 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

@Acro748

I've installed this mod and all the requirements, but i don't get any breast physics when i use this mod, theres not even jiggle, the butt and belly physics all work, but not the breast physics, i got smp cbp and hdt installed but no breast physics, I have breast physics with clothes but not nude bodies, any ideas?

Check that the "CBPCMasterConfig.txt" file in CBBE 3BBB is overwritten by another mod.

3 hours ago, MrSoCool said:

I am enjoying this a lot, however I have one issue. The CBPC stomach physics seem to get disabled when I put on a body armor. All of the other physics still works fine except the belly. Is there something I need to enable?

Belly physics is not in all outfits except for outfits converted to CBBE 3BBB.

17 hours ago, McFck said:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Same thing after reinstall+fnis

Is your char the same custom race as YgNord?
If not, do not allow the "female_skeleton.nif" file in XPMSSE mode to be overwritten by another mod.

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

All but the Advanced body can be added to Nexus, but the Amazing body cannot be uploaded because Ousnius did not allow it to upload to Nexus.

Check that the "CBPCMasterConfig.txt" file in CBBE 3BBB is overwritten by another mod.

Belly physics is not in all outfits except for outfits converted to CBBE 3BBB.

Is your char the same custom race as YgNord?
If not, do not allow the "female_skeleton.nif" file in XPMSSE mode to be overwritten by another mod.

I fixed my problem by deleting racial morphs. Everything now works except breasts are static for some reason. Cant figure why. Vagina,Belly works (CBBP only)

I'm playing on se with hdt-smp and cbbe 3bbb advanced and animated beast cock, while the vagina is working fine for example with troll and falmer, with riekling collision doesn't work.
I have installed the mod in this order:
more nasty critter

end all be all riekling mnc edition

bakafactory abc

(i have the same issue even with "end all be all riekling mnc edition" disabled)

@Acro748

I replaced the file you told me to with the one from CBPC

but the breasts still have no breast physics with this body, if i use Special or any other body type i get breast physics, so i've gotten it down to your mod specifically. any suggestions? 

Edit: this is very strange because i've used this mod before in an older play through and it worked just fine.

i did so more testing and the body has belly.butt, physics but no breast physics.

i'm stumped on why its not working,