Hey! Please look at my mod list overwritting and load order. I have tested on creatures, but it seem that these creatures penis collision don't work on my character vagina. 

Creatures that have a problem:

- Skeever
- Sabre Cat
- Arch Demon
- Ash Guardian
- Ash Hopper
- Ash Man
- Bear
- Boar
- Deer
- Centurians (All)
- Lurker
- Horker
- Spiders (All)

Have tried to fix case:

- Unchecked Immersive creatures and Bad dog

- Unchecked ASOS_0.1.6 Race Patch

- Unchecked both Immersive creatures, Bad dog and ASOS_0.1.6 and its race patch (use only ABC)

- Both use and not use 3BBB's race patch

- New game

*** Every time I test, I clicked re-register all mod at creature framework MCM. ***

*** Since there's only me that encounter this problem, I assume that I do something wrong. ***

Untitled.png

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

4 hours ago, LeoW said:

Hey! Please look at my mod list overwritting and load order. I have tested on creatures, but it seem that these creatures penis collision don't work on my character vagina. 

Creatures that have a problem:

- Skeever
- Sabre Cat
- Arch Demon
- Ash Guardian
- Ash Hopper
- Ash Man
- Bear
- Boar
- Deer
- Centurians (All)
- Lurker
- Horker
- Spiders (All)

Have tried to fix case:

- Unchecked Immersive creatures and Bad dog

- Unchecked ASOS_0.1.6 Race Patch

- Unchecked both Immersive creatures, Bad dog and ASOS_0.1.6 and its race patch (use only ABC)

- Both use and not use 3BBB's race patch

- New game

*** Every time I test, I clicked re-register all mod at creature framework MCM. ***

*** Since there's only me that encounter this problem, I assume that I do something wrong. ***

Untitled.png

loadorder.txt 6.56 kB · 2 downloads modlist.txt 13.5 kB · 1 download

- Ash Guardian
- Centurians (All)

These do not support both ABC and ASOS.

- Skeever
- Sabre Cat

- Ash Hopper
- Bear

- Lurker

These are supported by ABC.

If ABC mod is not the 1.251 version, do install latest version.

But Ash Hopper does not support CBPC.

- Boar
- Deer

- Horker
- Spiders (All)

These are supported by ASOS.

Sometimes when using ASOS, SMP collision were not good.

But if you can't get the CBPC collision, try move 3BBB race patch down.

- Ash Man

This is supported by ASOS. But, when using ABC mod together, it will not should be supported.

That is because the skeleton file is used with a draugr.

But since it is not include into a compatible patch, the SOS will not work normally.

So you will have to change use to MoreNasty mesh in the Creature Framework MCM.

I'll make fixed in the next version.

- Arch Demon

I've never seen this before.

monsters added in mod do not support.

Okay thank you for your reply, I accidentally figure out when I try to re-install all 3BBB and forgot to toggle magic spell and I test again with CBPC body and it work! But, when I build SE 3BBB Amazing and 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object with bodyslide and toggle magic spell. The creatures on the list is not work as before.

So, my root problem is about mistake in build body stage. Can you explain how to build body both  SE 3BBB Amazing and 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object in detail for me?

My old step is:

- Select Outfit/Body as SE 3BBB Body Amazing

- Select my body preset

- Check Build Morphs

- Click Batch Build 

- In Batch Build panel -> Check SE 3BBB Body Amazing and all outfit that support 3BBB

- Click build and wait to batch finished

- Click big centered Build button at main Bodyslide Program

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Select 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object

- Check Build Morphs

- Click Batch Build 

- In Batch Build panel -> Check 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object Player and Follower 1-4

45 minutes ago, LeoW said:

Okay thank you for your reply, I accidentally figure out when I try to re-install all 3BBB and forgot to toggle magic spell and I test again with CBPC body and it work! But, when I build SE 3BBB Amazing and 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object with bodyslide and toggle magic spell. The creatures on the list is not work as before.

So, my root problem is about mistake in build body stage. Can you explain how to build body both  SE 3BBB Amazing and 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object in detail for me?

My old step is:

- Select Outfit/Body as SE 3BBB Body Amazing

- Select my body preset

- Check Build Morphs

- Click Batch Build 

- In Batch Build panel -> Check SE 3BBB Body Amazing and all outfit that support 3BBB

- Click big centered Build button at main Bodyslide Program

- Select 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object

- Check Build Morphs

- Click Batch Build 

- In Batch Build panel -> Check 3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object Player and Follower 1-4

The process didn't go wrong.

ASOS support list is better ignore because SMP collision do not from sometimes.

But ABC mod is almost have to work SMP collision.

And because SMP doesn't need to be compatible patch, there is no SMP patch about compatible patch in CBBE 3BBB.

- Skeever
- Sabre Cat
- Bear

- Lurker

This creatures list is SMP collision should be worked.

So check the SMP is working properly.

On 11/24/2019 at 4:15 AM, Acro748 said:

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.62 kB · 165 downloads

Try use it, need SLIF

172618600_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_43_39_02.png.27e60097463ec78a1f48a77937f2f081.png

Load 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON from the current list of SLIFs.

This allows all mods in which SLIF are available to be used as Bodymorph.

Same with MME

If the mod does not support Bodymorph, it can be used as Bodymorph in any mod if SLIF is supported.

1522159646_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_42_53_49.png.25a54527a186a3f70f5d975b80a4896f.png

Can adjust the inflation shape in Bodymorph's percentages.

If click on bodymorph breasts above

337887809_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_53_08_29.png.9d44cdb736b031f4495b5a78651a108d.png

Here can set inflation options for each.

If choose breast, will use it in the same breasts node inflation mod as the MME.

If choose belly, will use in the same belly node inflation mod as Pregnancy.

On 11/24/2019 at 4:48 AM, ThatRandomPerson said:

Thank you so much, those settings did the trick. The scaling works perfectly now. :D

Is there anything else you did? I can't seem to get mine to work. I've built the CBBE body with bodymorph files, but nothing is working. Hentai pregnancy and milk maid don't do anything .

I set the modus to Morph modus and set the list to the .json from the download above.

The sos/Vaginal collision doesn't seem to work all the time. Its on full smp. If I have the smp body spell active, sometimes it works, sometimes it just doesn't move at all. Or maybe it just doesn't work for some sexlab animations?

If I have the spell inactive, the vaginal entrance just has open and close frames and thats it. I'm wondering if there is something I can adjust, maybe in an ini file or something. Or maybe something isn't set up right?

I'm using mo2. this is my set up - https://modwat.ch/u/Xellon/plugins

edit - In case no one knows how mo2 works, both the plugin and mostlist order matters. the modlist is arranged in reverse for some reason but the #1 item would be the last mod I installed.

modlist shows whats being overwritten while plugins are the load order. So for ex 3bbb which is #177 is overwriting anything 178 and above if there is a conflict.1-176 would be overwriting 3bbb if there is a conflict which there isn't (so atm, nothing is overwriting 3bbb).

18 hours ago, LeoW said:

Yeah, you're right. It's about SMP. However, I have no idea how to fix it. There're only HDT-SMP Plugins and CBBE 3BBB Advanced that about with SMP.

I tested 4 kinds of animals on the list and found that SMP collisions did not work perfectly.

CBBE SMP had the same problem and it turned out to be a problem for ABC, ASOS mod.

The xml form is not wrong and the original SMP collision does not require a compatible patch.

The reason why I provided the compatible patch is that SMP works well without the compatible patch, but CBPC is necessary.

So don't ask here. Ask ABC or ASOS Modder.

11 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

Can you make this compatible with milk mod body morphs and Lazy body edit

Lazy body edit is not fully compatible because it modifies the skeleton's bones, but MME is compatible if use SLIF.

28 minutes ago, killer905 said:

And I see that I do not apply to characters from modifications such as Bijin NPC, warmaidens etc.

Bijin NPC, Warmaidens, have separate mesh folders. Download something like Bijin Warmaidens Customizer SSE, and replace the files in the meshes with whatever body you want.

9 hours ago, LaEspada said:

Is there anything else you did? I can't seem to get mine to work. I've built the CBBE body with bodymorph files, but nothing is working. Hentai pregnancy and milk maid don't do anything .

I set the modus to Morph modus and set the list to the .json from the download above.

That mod's checked if support SLIF.

Some mods basically support SLIF. (ex Estrus Chaurus)

Also some mods may need SLIF patche. (ex : Hentai Pregnancy)

Milk maid's I don't know if support SLIF., but Hentai Pregnancy need this file provided by Modder

image.png.c04f2b9f7f7c1866a0d4b280000b5058.png

6 hours ago, xellon100 said:

The sos/Vaginal collision doesn't seem to work all the time. Its on full smp. If I have the smp body spell active, sometimes it works, sometimes it just doesn't move at all. Or maybe it just doesn't work for some sexlab animations?

If I have the spell inactive, the vaginal entrance just has open and close frames and thats it. I'm wondering if there is something I can adjust, maybe in an ini file or something. Or maybe something isn't set up right?

I'm using mo2. this is my set up - https://modwat.ch/u/Xellon/plugins

edit - In case no one knows how mo2 works, both the plugin and mostlist order matters. the modlist is arranged in reverse for some reason but the #1 item would be the last mod I installed.

modlist shows whats being overwritten while plugins are the load order. So for ex 3bbb which is #177 is overwriting anything 178 and above if there is a conflict.1-176 would be overwriting 3bbb if there is a conflict which there isn't (so atm, nothing is overwriting 3bbb).

If it doesn't work sometimes, SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon Try It Without Installed

In my case, when using 3BBB Amazing SMP ON Object, only SOS - Smurf Average Addon and SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon are used and always work well.

But, the non-Amazing version may not work well because Vagina's bone weight is weak.

32 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Anyone know what I did wrong? 20191214160658_1.jpg.3ddcce4b637759bfa835942058367686.jpg20191214160649_1.jpg.3bc1e9c0aa19b645a433f0d7ed558523.jpg:D

And I see that I do not apply to characters from modifications such as Bijin NPC, warmaidens etc.

Because NPC Replacer mod mostly uses its own skeleton, it needs to be compatible separately.
It is already described in A2 of Q1.

12 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Milk maid's I don't know if support SLIF., but Hentai Pregnancy need this file provided by Modder

If it doesn't work sometimes, SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon Try It Without Installed

In my case, when using 3BBB Amazing SMP ON Object, only SOS - Smurf Average Addon and SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon are used and always work well.

But, the non-Amazing version may not work well because Vagina's bone weight is weak.

Because NPC Replacer mod mostly uses its own skeleton, it needs to be compatible separately.
It is already described in A2 of Q1.

On my female form photo number 1 shows a similar problem.

Edit:

The one with the torch.

And damn I am blind since I didn't see the FAQ: D

38 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Oh, See the Q1 of FAQ

Yeah i check and now working but when the cock is in the cave, the collision somehow works strangely. Although it is inside, it is once open or closed. Does it need this "SMP" to work properly? The FAQ says nothing about it or I'm blind again.

Does it need this "SMP" to work properly?
The FAQ says nothing about it or I'm blind again.

Spoiler

20191214173451_1.jpg20191214173447_1.jpg

20 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Yeah i check and now working but when the cock is in the cave, the collision somehow works strangely. Although it is inside, it is once open or closed. Does it need this "SMP" to work properly? The FAQ says nothing about it or I'm blind again.

Does it need this "SMP" to work properly?
The FAQ says nothing about it or I'm blind again.

Reveal hidden contents

20191214173451_1.jpg20191214173447_1.jpg

No, SMP is not need. 

What size breasts did you choose? I'll check.

7 hours ago, Acro748 said:

I do have it installed.

Capture.PNG.1234ecb8fa46a49d20a4542e6fd0a008.PNG

edit: Wait is it not theSexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling v3.7z?  i'm supposed to install?

Not the SexLabHentaiPregnancy NetImmerse body scaling.7z?

edit 3: got the pregnancy belly and breasts working in Hentai Pregnancy, but no breast morphs from MME

22 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Thanks I set sos to default and no add ons. Works great now. In an earlier post, you mentioned something about the Anus:

I can't add it because using it as an animation bone in xpmsse.

Don't really get what you mean. The anus is an animation bone? In other words, it needs to be animated?

20 hours ago, killer905 said:

I installed the default breasts and it works fine, also Bcup does not work.

I tried it out, but there was no problem.

"CBPCollisionConfig.txt" This is the file directly involved in the vagina collision in the CBPC.

So check this file is not being overwritten by any other mod than 3BBB.

19 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

I'd like to transfer the incredible bouncing on the naked body ?to all armor and DD devices.  How can we do that.  I used bodyslide to rebuilt everything and morph was check, but it still the old specialize body bounce .

Thanks.

Convert using an outfitstudio.

18 hours ago, LaEspada said:

I do have it installed.

Capture.PNG.1234ecb8fa46a49d20a4542e6fd0a008.PNG

edit: Wait is it not theSexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling v3.7z?  i'm supposed to install?

Not the SexLabHentaiPregnancy NetImmerse body scaling.7z?

edit 3: got the pregnancy belly and breasts working in Hentai Pregnancy, but no breast morphs from MME

Bodymorph scaling - Support Bodymorph (no support SLIF)

NetImmerse scaling - Support SLIF (no support Bodymorph, but use SLIF to support Bodymorph.)

If look at MME_BodyMod.psc in MME mod, can see that it support Bodymorph.

If the SLIF does not display MME mod, look for ways to make it display(New game or initialization, etc.).

1 hour ago, xellon100 said:

Thanks I set sos to default and no add ons. Works great now. In an earlier post, you mentioned something about the Anus:

Don't really get what you mean. The anus is an animation bone? In other words, it needs to be animated?

Yes, it needs to be animation.

But, I know that there is nothing but what Baka made.

However, it be expected to add from sometimes because it is supported by XPMSSE.