SexLab Extra Voices Expanded + Voice Packs

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The mod you posted can be used in LE it is just scripts and plugins with audio files

It allows you to have the voices like Extra voices but there are also other voices that come along with the pack that have both oral and voice mixed together and i was wondering if that was part of the Full Voice thing i was talking about. I tested it out a bit and it doesnt seem to work.

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

It allows you to have the voices like Extra voices but there are also other voices that come along with the pack that have both oral and voice mixed together and i was wondering if that was part of the Full Voice thing i was talking about. I tested it out a bit and it doesnt seem to work.

I don't have an LE build working that I can test it on, but briefly scanning the items in that zip file it 'should' work. There wasn't anything odd in the scripts anyway. After installing did you try to reset voice packages in sexlab's MCM?

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I don't have an LE build working that I can test it on, but briefly scanning the items in that zip file it 'should' work. There wasn't anything odd in the scripts anyway. After installing did you try to reset voice packages in sexlab's MCM?

Yep the voices dont work at all no sounds whatsoever

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I just downloaded the upgraded version of this mod, but I have a question for you...

I already have other voices in the slots that would be accoupied by the ones provided for this mod. Is there a way tu install this voices without overwritting the other ones?

I tried to edit the mod so I could install them like that, But I have no knowledge about how to do it either. In fact, I would prefer not to do it like that.

Thanks and good Night.

(Btw, srry for my English, im not a native speaker)

This took way too long to make.  Sounds pretty good tho, better than my first one IMO.  She doesn't sound happy. :)

its got 75 hot and 80+ medium and mild, you can replace some you don't like.  Its setup to replace Slot1, technically you could put it in any other slot if you renamed the voice number, but you'd only get the max sounds for that slot.
Defeated Melissa VoiceSlot01 (Female).7z

8 hours ago, Seygas_theatear said:

Make sure they are .wav files. Audacity is free and can convert them (mp4 with extra add ins). 

Hey there, I'm trying to convert them using audacity, but when I import the raw data or audio it doesn't seem to read well. I converted the files to mp3. which audacity is then able to import as audio, and it sounds good in Audacity, but when I try to export in .wave format there is a noticeable change in quality. Do you know a fix for this? I originally used a skyrim audio converter to change some for the voice files from .fuz into .wav, so maybe that's where the initial problem was as to why Audacity isn't able to recognize the type of .wav file. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to export the files into .wav without the quality drop. There is a noticeable pop sound when I do compared to the smooth original and the mp3 format also seems to retain the quality. Any tips?

• 3 months later...

Is there a way to alter the volume of these besides with an audio editing program? For some reason, no matter which I use, male voices are ALWAYS only about half as loud as female ones, and, being a female player, I'm obviously not bothered by male moans. I'd prefer if they were equal volume. I tried making the female ones quieter with software (also tried making male louder), but even with a 50% increase/decrease, there was no audible difference in game. I actually did this once before with PC Head Tracking and Voice Type (or maybe it was Realistic Water Two). I THINK I changed something in the plugin itself, but... I can't remember what! >.<

Edited by Lily.E.Foxx
2 hours ago, Lily.E.Foxx said:

Is there a way to alter the volume of these besides with an audio editing program? For some reason, no matter which I use, male voices are ALWAYS only about half as loud as female ones, and, being a female player, I'm obviously not bothered by male moans. I'd prefer if they were equal volume. I tried making the female ones quieter with software (also tried making male louder), but even with a 50% increase/decrease, there was no audible difference in game. I actually did this once before with PC Head Tracking and Voice Type (or maybe it was Realistic Water Two). I THINK I changed something in the plugin itself, but... I can't remember what! >.<

hmmmm. 
especially the overwatch sound files for male and female should all have the same volume. 
I also tried to even the rest out a bit, but I used hearing only and not some value (I m not a pro in sound editing, I just know my way around from cutting movies and doing some audition tutorials.)

I dont know if sexlab has some kind of internal subsystem for that kind of stuff, but I also think in the ESPs of sound adding mods there is an adjustment for loudness. 
I make a note for the next update to check on that stuff, but not promisses on when...

so in short:

- use sound editing software (batch mass volume adjustment should be pretty basic to do)

- check ESP for the corresponding voice files and see if you can adjust the sound to your liking there (should be one edit per voice slot only) 

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmmmm. 
especially the overwatch sound files for male and female should all have the same volume. 
I also tried to even the rest out a bit, but I used hearing only and not some value (I m not a pro in sound editing, I just know my way around from cutting movies and doing some audition tutorials.)

I dont know if sexlab has some kind of internal subsystem for that kind of stuff, but I also think in the ESPs of sound adding mods there is an adjustment for loudness. 
I make a note for the next update to check on that stuff, but not promisses on when...

so in short:

- use sound editing software (batch mass volume adjustment should be pretty basic to do)

- check ESP for the corresponding voice files and see if you can adjust the sound to your liking there (should be one edit per voice slot only) 

Thanks :) I actually replaced some of the male slots with, for example, mostly vanilla voices for unique NPCs (like Brynjolf), so not all the sound files you included are used.

But what's strange is, some of the voice sets have some vanilla files as well as some taken from the original SL voices (or from others downloaded from here on LL, or ones from this pack) to make them less repetitive. So even though I have 2 or more voice sources in some of my male voice sets, it's still the same situation: males are whisper quiet, females are so loud they echo. 

I did see something in TES5edit that might be adjustable (I'll also look and see if SexLab itself somehow forces us to have quieter males than females). I'm not sure if these settings are what I'm looking for or not, though. I remember having a problem where even editing the audio files in PC Head Tracking and Voice Type, her voice was louder than ALL NPCs. Somehow, I was able to find a single box with a number to change in the esp and it made a world of difference...

Edit: Also worth mentioning, I think the way Skyrim works as far as audio goes makes adjusting volume in actual wav files moot. I remember once, editing the intro music to be at LEAST 300% louder, and it made zero difference in-game...

Edited by Lily.E.Foxx
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/20/2019 at 5:47 PM, Nymra said:

I dont play both games anymore. And I really cannot use the Skyrim sounds anymore. They are bad and boring. 
Both games offer a wide variety of sounds. 

And they are quite well fitted for sex animations :)

Check them out, you can play them without the game too.

If you have a better idea, please let me know. I am always looking for more sources. 

I use Tracer for my character, since it fits the character quite well. 

Any chances for adding the voices of Brigitte and Reinhardt from Overwatch? I'm doing two playthroughs with characters based on those two and would like that their voices could match.

And yes, Skyrim sounds do get borring after a while.....I've been playing the game in mute and was hoping your mod could help change that, hehe

2 hours ago, eightlights said:

Any chances for adding the voices of Brigitte and Reinhardt from Overwatch? I'm doing two playthroughs with characters based on those two and would like that their voices could match.

And yes, Skyrim sounds do get borring after a while.....I've been playing the game in mute and was hoping your mod could help change that, hehe

I think I have Reinhard ready already... I just stopped working on the voices at some point when I focussed on other stuff. 
Brigitte was not released back then I guess, but the website with the voices should have her. 

I will see what I can do :) 

On 10/30/2021 at 3:39 AM, Nymra said:

I think I have Reinhard ready already... I just stopped working on the voices at some point when I focussed on other stuff. 
Brigitte was not released back then I guess, but the website with the voices should have her. 

I will see what I can do :) 

Oh my! Thank you so so much!!!! I'll be waiting eagerly!

Thanks for making my day brighter!

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2019 at 1:20 AM, Eladano said:

I downloaded this mod for SE aaaaaaand...

No bugs as of yet! My use is hardly comprehensive, though. I haven't heard the Widowmaker beeps (so I may not have heard the Widowmaker voice yet).

At the very least, it does not crash my game. And now I can excuse extensive testing of sexlab. For science. And dopamine.

Confirmed!  Playing just-before-the-Anniversocalypse SE, and the voices seem to work fine, randomize appropriately, etcetc.

Everything else crashes, it seems like... but at the moment in my modlist, sex is remarkably stable.

Kind of the opposite of real life, now that I think about it...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to echo some of the other recent comments. I am also having a lot of issues with no sounds from this mod.  Sometimes they'll play for a bit and other times it's just complete silence.  I've tried re-installing the mod and also resetting the voice registry.  Never had this issue prior to AE I'm guessing.